When We Met (Student/Teacher...

By countrygirlusa

USED TO BE TITLED "GRADUATED" "Kiss me! I mean it! Kiss me! I'm not going to make the first move. You are! I... More

Authors Note!
chapter one-edited.
chapter two-edited.
chapter three-edited.
chapter four-edited.
chapter five-edited.
chapter six-edited.
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Authors Note!
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Author's Note!
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty; part one
chapter twenty; part two
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight; part one
chapter twenty-eight; part two
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one; part one
chapter thirty-one; part two
Author's Note - READ
chapter thirty-two; part one
chaper thirty-two; part two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chater forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
Author's Note- READ
Sequel, So We Meet Again (HAS BEEN POSTED NOW!)

chapter forty-five

36.6K 726 85
By countrygirlusa

Hey, everyone! So this is my second updload for the day! Morgan and Addie fan are either gonna love me or hate! Lol. Anyways, YOU MUST TELL MEWHAT YOU THINK OF THIS!!! Please don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! :) Enjoy!

P.S. Just a reminder, when this story is finished it will be retitled as "When We Met" :)

____________________________________________________________________

Three weeks came and gone. Time really does just pass on by. Chalice and Darren found out they were having a girl, just like she wanted. Christmas had come and we only had a week left before we had to go back to school and then two more weeks of actual classes and then the semester would finally be over with and then my life would change again. Morgan hadn’t tried to speak to me once and I was pretty relieved about it all but I finally realized I owed him a better explanation of why i said no and everything else. Plus I had things I wanted to tell him and I needed to do that as soon as possible.

It was a Friday night and I was going to a party at Ian’s house. Chalice and Darren went on their own so I was driving myself to the party. It was nine thirty and snowing like crazy. I hated that Nick lived out in the damn country part of our town. I always had to get on the damn back roads that were always super icy.

I was only about five miles away from Ian’s house and that meant only a little bit longer of these horrible roads. I stopped at the stop sign and my car wouldn’t go any more. Fuck! I kept pressing the gas but it just wouldn’t go. I turned it off and on but it still wouldn’t start. I dialed Darren, Nick, dad, Chalice and Ian but none of them answered. Shit! Who the hell was going to help me? I looked through my contacts and stopped at his name. should I call him? Would he be pissed? Would he help me? I swallow my pride and pressed call.

“Addie?” he said when he answered the phone.

“Hey, Morg,” I mumbled. This was totally awkward. I was about to ask my ex, who I denied a proposal to, to come and help me out.

“What’s wrong?”

“Well, I hate to bother you, I’m sure you have plans.”

“Don’t be silly. What’s wrong?”

“I need a favor. Can you, uh, come pick me up, or wire my car, or something? I’m stuck in the middle of the road.”

“You’re stuck? Where?”

“On Beckon, the back road.”

“I’ll be there as soon as I can,” he hung up. I knew I could count on him but really it was going to be awkward when I saw him because I hadn’t talked to him other than asking a question once in class since that night at the restaurant in the parking lot. Luckily my car would still turn on so I could use the heat, it just wouldn’t go. About fifteen minutes later I saw Morgan’s car pulling up. Oh, thank, God!

He came up and I rolled down my window.

“Hey, Addie, pop your hood,” I nodded and did as he said. About five minutes later he came back over to my window.

“Okay it looks like it’s your alternator,” I had no clue what that was. He chuckled and it made me roll my eyes. It felt so nice to hear him laugh, though. I hadn’t heard it in such a long while.

“I could probably cable your car, but do you really want to be driving in this?” I shook my head.

“I can take you somewhere, wherever you were going.” I nodded my head, grabbed my keys and purse and got out and followed him to his car. Oh, God. I was going to be alone with Morgan. Was this just as awkward for him, too?

We got into his car and it smelt just like him. It made me smile. And it was so warm since I had to turn my car off while he was looking at it.

“Cold?”

“Yeah,” I muttered. We just sat there for a few moments in silence. He had been wearing a toboggan but he took it off now. He had obviously gotten a haircut since I had last seen him at the school. It looked nice.

“Where to?” he asked but I really didn’t understand it.

“Huh?” He chuckled again and it made my heart melt.

“Where do you want me to take you, Addie?”

“Well, I was going to this party, but I don’t think I want to go now.” He cocked his eyebrow up at me. This made him look even sexier for some reason. But I seriously did not want to get back together with him.

“Okay…” he said sounding confused.

“Just drive,” I said and smiled. He nodded and then drove off.

“I have to stop for gas.” He said about ten minutes later. He pulled into a gas station and went to a pump.

“Want to come inside? I’ll get you a hot chocolate. I know how much you love those,” he was smiling and I couldn’t help but to smile, too.

“Well I can’t deny a free drink.” We got out of the car and walked in. We grabbed two hot chocolates and then he paid for the gas.

While walking back the car I started to slip on some ice right next to his car but then Morgan caught me and had me pinned to the car. I put both hot chocolates I had been carrying on top of the car and I leaned in closer to him. He didn’t move he just stayed a few inches away from my face. Was I really about to kiss him? No, that would be stupid. That would be leading him on; I didn’t want him back, right? But, gosh, he did look so sexy right now with pieces of snow in his hair and all up on me. Yup, I was going to do it. I had to do it.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him all the way to my lips. At first he wasn’t kissing me back but then he finally did which made me let out a moan. I was lost in his taste, in his smell, in him, until I heard someone whistling and I had forgotten we were in the parking lot. He pulled away and chuckled.

“I think I should pump that gas now,” he said moving away from me. I nodded and grabbed the hot chocolates and got into the car.

Oh, fuck. What the hell did I just make just happen? Did I want to be back with him? I don’t know. But I know I just couldn’t be. What was he thinking? Did he even want me to kiss him at first? Oh, God, what am I going to do? He got into the car and he smiled at me and I smiled back. But my stomach was all in knots and I didn’t know what to do. He leaned in and kissed me this time and I instantly kissed him back. I was lost in him again and I knew there was no going back. I wanted him now and that’s all I knew.

I pulled away and he looked hurt. “Drive. To. Your. Place. Right. Now.” I said emphasizing every word. He started up his car and turned to me and said, “Yes, Miss Johnson,” it made me giggle. Oh, it had been so long since I giggled.

Once we got into the elevator we started making out again. He pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. It felt so good to be this close to him again. I just wanted to act in the moment and I knew exactly what I wanted that moment: him. The elevator beeped and it meant we were at his place. He carried me all the way inside and onto his bed.

He lied me down on his bed and he got on top of me kissing my neck and my jaw line. I moaned and kicked off the boots I had been wearing and then I felt him kicking his shoes off, too. He leaned up and so did I so he could take my shirt off. He went back down to and started to kiss my chest and stomach. I pushed him away and took his shirt off. He unclasped my bra and ran his hands down my thighs. He unbuttoned my pants and helped me slide them off. I unbuttoned his and he started kissing from my neck all the way down to my thighs. He pulled my panties off and he gave me a looking asking if we should really do this, I nodded and he continued.

Three hours later I woke up and looked at the alarm clock that was on his nightstand. It was just after one thirty. I got up to grab a glass of water. When I got back to the room I noticed a box on his dresser. I walked over and opened it. It was the ring that he had proposed with that I hadn’t even looked at. I grabbed it out and out of curiosity slid it on. Hmm. Perfect fit. It was beautiful and I loved it. I felt myself wanting to cry. I took it off and put it back exactly as how it was. I looked over and saw Morgan sleeping peacefully. He was slightly snoring and I did not want to wake him up. I grabbed my clothes, got dressed and got in the elevator and waited in the lobby. I knew he was going to hate me for leaving but I still couldn’t be back with him.

“Addie?”

“Chalice! Thank, God you answered! I need you to come pick me up now!”

“You’re lucky I’m already driving. Where are you?”

“Uh, is Darren with you?”

“Yes, why?”

“Tell him to give you directions to Morgan’s place.”

“What?”

“Just come get me immediately.”

“Okay.” I hung up and waited for her. She called me fifteen minutes later to let me know she was outside of the building. I went outside and got in her car.

“Are y’all back together? Where is your car?”

I took a deep breath and told her everything.

“Uh, Adds, you could’ve left some of those vivid details out. The man is my damn teacher!” I rolled my eyes and slapped Darren’s arm. “Shut up. What is wrong with me? Why did I have to go and kiss him and then all that? You know if one of you would’ve answered your phone I would have never of called him!”

Darren turned around and shot me a mean look. “You’re going to blame this on us?”

“No, sorry, it’s just now I’m frustrated.” He nodded and Chalice shot me a sympathetic look through the center mirror.

“Does he know?”

“No.”

“You have to tell him.”

“I know. I will, just not yet.” The rest of the car ride was quiet. They dropped me off at home and I went to bed. I was not looking forward to a call or text from Morgan in the morning asking me where I was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 123 7
Before he became him, Y/N Richter was an officer of the German Bundeswehr, and an attache of the European Union's German International Legion to the...
45.5K 1.1K 24
Jesse was a great hero who sacrificed herself to save the world from the Wither Storm. Her friends miss her deeply, but must go on yet another missio...
4.1M 87.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
161K 7.8K 51
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...