Bitches Broken Hearts/Billie...

By LePiMpP

You meet Billie and you instantly hit it off. little did you know you know have a few of the same friends. Bi... More

IM SORRY LMAOOOOOO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 20

11.1K 237 2.2K
By LePiMpP

😭😍🤤👅^^^
How can her fuckin tongue turn me o- nvm 🤣❗️
My face seeing you guys get triggered by Eli, Billie, and Q in the comments 😭🤣.
Shit gets real in this chapter bitch 🤣🤣.

3 weeks later....

Billie's POV
It's been 3 weeks since I've became Q's girlfriend. 3 weeks ago was the last time I actually felt free. This is only my second relationship and I'm really not feeling it. It doesn't help I was forced into this relationship. My relationship with y/n was by my choice. I actually wanted to be with her. Q on the other hand I have learned to fucking hate.

He would be all clingy on me, and all lovey. Ever since I agreed to date him to hide my sexuality, he has tried my patience on purpose. He does all the things he knows I don't like. He even tells me he loves me. I kept telling his ass I didn't fucking love him but now he just threatens me if I don't say it, causing me to say it to keep my sexuality.

That's how it's been for the past 2 weeks. He got tired of me not acting like I actually want this relationship, so he just threatens me for everything. He threatens me if  I don't wanna kiss him. He threatens me if I don't show him affection, or say I love him. That isn't the worst part out of all of this. Q threatens me to have sex with him. I've always been a sexual person, but lately I haven't been in the mood to have sex.

With all the stress of being forced into a relationship while still having feelings with my ex that I miss isn't helping at all. So anytime I'm not in the mood to have sex with him he blackmails me into doing it, and that says a lot. During the short period of time most of the time we do have sex, I have gave him consent, but anytime I'm not in the mood he makes me. I honestly feel like I'm a fucking hostage and I don't know what to do to get out of this mess.

Speaking of mess I know you're probably wondering about the person who got me into this shit. Fucking Elijah had to open up his mouth and get me into this bullshit. The twins don't know the things Q said after they left because I haven't told them about it. As soon as they left Eli texted me that he was sorry, and he forgot that Q didn't know. I told him it was okay but I've been avoiding him a little because of it. I mostly see Isaac more the I see him now.

I still haven't even told them Q and I are dating, but that is changing soon. Q wants to tell the world I'm dating him today. I was sketchy with it because I'm underaged while Q is a adult. I was told that we could date but it's illegal for us to have sex until I turn 18. That's the main reason I don't want people to know because I'm underaged, and I don't even fucking want to be in a relationship with him. Of course I have no say in this because of Q being a big blackmailing bitch.

Today I had to tell the world that I'm taken by someone that I didn't wanna be with. Someone who claims they love me but uses what they know about me to keep me close to them, and that isn't real love. Ever since y/n has left my life it's been going downhill.

Right now I'm in my room laying in the dark. My red light isn't on, no music, no light inside my room at all. It's pitch black dark, and it's been like that for a while. When I'm at my house, I'm always in my room just laying in the dark crying about my life, or thinking about all the shit I did wrong. I barely even come out of my room anymore. The only time I come out of my room is when I'm hungry, I have to go see Q, interviews, or when I'm preforming. Other than that I just lay in the dark.

My family notices my change in behavior, and I could tell they're worried. Finneas and my mom have been trying to cheer me up, but stopped when I didn't change my mood at all. My mood only changes when I'm in work mode. Right after I'm back to shutting out people most of the time. My friends text me all the time but all I do is say I'm okay. I feel my depression coming back after I tried my best to get rid of it.

Y/n was my cure to depression. I was always happy with her and cared for her. Ever since she left me it came back instantly. Every single night I go to sleep all I do is hold the necklace she once wore and cry myself to sleep holding it. I wear it under my huge clothes and just look at it when nobody is watching. I wipe away my tears falling from eyes to check my phone to see a text from Q.

Q
I'm ready for you to tell the world baby hurry up time is ticking

Q
Oh and we're going out later so be ready by 6:00 I'm picking you up

Billie
Yeah whatever

I really don't wanna do this bullshit. I'm tired of everything in life what's the point of life anymore. I need to find a way out of this shit soon. I find a photo of Q and I and post it to my Instagram. What has life come too.

Y/n's POV
It's been three weeks since I've broke up with Billie. I must say that during the first week I was down. After that first week I have been perfectly fine. I never get sad about missing Billie nor have her on my mind that much. I ended up telling Ashley everything. I told her that I was dating Billie and how it led to us breaking up. I was always gonna tell her regardless. Everyone knows when someone tells you something you say you aren't gonna tell anybody, but that doesn't include your best friend. I tell her ass everything. She is the only one who knows I was dating Billie. I told Lauren everything, but left out the details about it being Billie. Since I told Ashley she has been doing everything to try to get my mind off Billie, and it worked. She even has me walking around with the 'bitches ain't shit' mindset. These past three weeks I've been going out to do things with Ashley, or hanging out with Lauren. Her and I have been getting pretty close to each other. We always joke around and have a good time with each other that I consider her a close friend now. Right now I'm in my apartment with Ashley when I get a notification on my phone.

Wherearetheavocados just posted a photo

Wherearetheavocados

Liked by Bhadbhabie, Thebelltwins, Theslumpgod, and 2,626,650 others

Wherearetheavocados: say hello to my boyfriend Q guys I love you baby 💗🤤

                View 15,284 comments

Bhadbhabie: congratulations bich

Theslumpgod: 👀

Thebelltwins: when tf did this happen 🤣

What the actual fuck. Billie has started dating Q and she told the world. I'm shook at this moment. I'm not mad at Billie or even a bit jealous, but damn I didn't see this coming. I should've though since he's been a problem in our relationship, and she kept what they did a secret from me. The only thing that irritates me is that she'll admit to the world that she's dating him, but she won't even tell a single person she was dating me. That just proves to me she really was embarrassed of our relationship. I took one quick look at the post, I tap Ashley on the shoulder and shove my phone in her face. She looks at my phone with wide eyes before she gives it back to me.

"See y/n I told you bitches ain't shit you should've been knew that", Ashley said shaking her head.

Her expression just caused me to start laughing at her.

"Y/n aren't you sad or even mad that she's dating him", Ashley asked with a confused face.

"No not one bit I'm honestly over Billie at this point, and it'll be wrong for me to get mad at her for moving on when I moved on myself. It's not like she even fucking loved me since she was all up on Q and denying our relationship every time she could", I said shrugging my arms.

Honestly I'm not a bitter ex once I'm off you then it doesn't matter.

I was currently editing a video that was gonna change my life. Today I was gonna come out to everyone as Bisexual. I was never afraid of my sexuality and expressed that with all my close friends. They all know about my sexuality, but all the fans don't.

I was willing to come out with Billie, but she couldn't even meet me halfway. I was never the type to try to deny my sexuality to anyone but the way I act people wouldn't expect me to like girls. So today on YouTube I'm about to post a video titled 'love yourself first'. It explains my sexuality, and about having self love for yourself for your well being.

After a while I finished editing, and posted the video to my YouTube account. I just hope that I get good feedback and that people love me for who I am.

Not even 10 minutes into my video being on YouTube I got a whole bunch of people texting me congratulations on my phone or posting parts of it on their story on Instagram. I'm just glad that I can finally be who I am without questioning myself to nobody. Being in a relationship with Billie taught me a lot of things about myself. I must say that I'm actually thankful for going through hell because I came back even stronger. I check my texts to see the one of the twins texted me.

Isaac
Congrats bro I'm so proud of you

Isaac
You down to celebrate later there's a party at Ski's today you going?

Y/n
Thanks bro. You know I'm always down to celebrate see you later at the party?

Isaac
You already know

If I'm being honest I needed to let loose tonight. I just came out to the fucking world, and I haven't seen my friends in a while. I planned on having fun tonight. I need it for all the shit I been through.

Lauren
Congrats bitch I'm proud of you coming out you have no idea

Y/n
Ty bitch I appreciate it and are you going to ski's party?

Lauren
Yeah are you going cause we need to turn up

Y/n
Yeah I am want me to pick you up

Lauren
Yeah what time though

Y/n
Be ready by eight

"Ashley we're going to a party in two hours so get up", I said pulling her off the couch.

"Who's party"

"Ski's party and I have to pick up Lauren so hurry up and get dressed"

"Ohhh you have to pick your girlfriend Lauren up", Ashley said with a smirk.

"Ashley that's not my girlfriend stop saying that we're just friends"

"Okay fine but you have to admit Lauren is fine as hell", Ashley said matter of factly.

"Yes she is now come on we need to get ready"

"Couple goals", I heard Ashley mumble under her breath.

I smacked the back of her head and walked into my room to get changed. I decided on wearing a tight red dress with red bottoms. Ashley wore a tight skirt with one of my crop tops with black heels. I texted Lauren, and Ashley and I headed over to her house.

Once I got to Lauren's house, I walk up to her doorstep to see her already opening the door. What a view I saw. Lauren was wearing a black leather dress that showed her curves. She had a chocker on and some black heels to match her dress. Just the sight of her made my jaw drop.

"Damn Lauren you look fine bitch", I said giving her a hug.

"You don't look to bad yourself", she said with a huge smirk.

We headed back to my car, and headed on the way to the party. On the ride to the party, all of us just listened to the music on full blast while yelling the lyrics. During the ride I could see Ashley smirk at me every time Lauren wasn't looking. She really thinks that I have a whole ass crush on Lauren.

After about 30 minutes we finally arrive at the party, and we all go into Ski's mansion. As soon as we get into the party, Ashley disappears into the crowd leaving Lauren and I. Of course she does I'm honestly not surprised. Anytime there is a party she has to go get laid. It's her fucking tradition.

Lauren and I instantly head to the kitchen to get a drink. Tonight I planned to get fucked up. I just came out, I'm fucking single, I turned eighteen not to long ago, and life is just good right now. In the kitchen we set up a row of shots for us to chug down. I let the vodka go down my throat causing a burning feeling in my chest. In total we both had 2 shots of vodka to start of with.

Music was blasting and I couldn't help myself to pull Lauren to the dance floor. The shots were getting into my system and I had to dance. A sensual beat song came on, and I started to grind into Lauren's front, while she  had a shocked face. She finally loosened up and began to bite her lip as I kept grinding on her.

I can't even lie right now I wasn't drunk, but I was tipsy as fuck right now. I didn't help that I haven't had sex with anyone for like one and a half months. The last person I did have sex with was Billie, and that was before she started to ignore me for two weeks. I was just innocently dancing on Lauren I didn't want to do anything with her because she's my friend and I'm pretty sure we can agree that we don't like each other like that.

After a while of dancing Lauren pulled me off the dance floor once she saw Ski. We both walked up to see him sitting on the couch. As we got closer we noticed that he wasn't the only one sitting. On the couches it was Ski, Jah, Diego, Michael, The twins, Tana, and last but not least....

   Billie and Q big head asses.

I honestly didn't even think about Billie being at the party. I should've known though since we have a lot of the same friends. It honestly didn't bother me though I was willing to be cordial with Billie since we have a lot of the same friends.

"OMG HEY Y/N AND LAUREN I MISSED YOU GUYS", Ski yelled once he noticed us walking towards them.

Everyone's head turned when they heard Ski yell our names. Everyone had huge ass smiles on their faces except for Billie and Q. Billie had a blank face as Q had a mugging face. It didn't bother me, and I was to tipsy to care. All I know is If Q has an issue, it's no problem for me to go off on him again.

"HEY TWINS, SKI, Q, BILLIE,TANA, MICHAEL, DIEGO, JAH", I said happily as I sat down next to Lauren.

The whole time I could feel Q's eyes on me as I walked past him to sit on the couch. I don't know what I did to make him do that but I'm guessing he knows I had his girlfriend.

I didn't feel any tension between Billie and I.
All I wanted to do was chill and drink without any problem.

"So I know I didn't text but congrats on coming out bitch it must've been hard", Tana said hugging me since she was on the other side of me.

"Honestly it wasn't even hard to come out. It was easy for me because I'm not ashamed of it and I accept it as a part of me", I said with a smile.

I still felt someone burning their eyes into my face so I looked away from Tana to give Q a 'boo bitch' face. I don't have a problem with the group looking at me since I was talking, but Q was just glaring so it was starting to piss me off. He just rolled his eyes as he fixed his mug into a neutral face.

"Dang I didn't even know but the twins said they been knew", Diego said chuckling.

I heard Q scoff, causing me to turn to look at him. I guess I wasn't the only one since everyone was looking at him.

"Diego how couldn't you know can't you tell it's obvious she's a fucking fag just look at her", Q said laughing like it's funny.

"First of bitch I'm not gay I'm Bisexual. Plus you're the last one to be talking with that pink hair Q. You look sus as fuck so you might as well come out of the closet. Everyone been knew you were gay just by looking at you. I wasn't gonna say shit but it's too late for that . Taste the rainbow headass", I said.

Everyone just started laughing at Q while he just glared at me. I had a huge smirk on my face, and just sent him a wink.

"You can't even eat pussy nor make a girl cum"

"Bitch yes I can just ask your gir- nevermind anyways let's play dare or drink", I said changing the subject before I went into detail.

I said I wasn't a bitter ex, but I never said I wasn't a petty one.

The twins started crying tears when they heard what I said. They were the only ones in the room besides Billie that understood the joke since they did hear her yelling my name.

I look to Billie to see her glaring at the twins, before turning back to a shook Q. I knew damn well he knew what I was talking about which made me laugh at his face. I took Lauren's cup out of her hand and took a sip of it before handing it back to her. I looked at her to see she was more intoxicated then me. She just smiled at me before sitting her hand on my lower thigh.

"Anyways let's start Billie I dare you to give Q a lap dance for 30 seconds", Diego said changing the subject.

Oh this was gonna be interesting. Everyone turned to Billie to see her with an unsure face. Q just smirked as Billie got up from beside him and began grinding on his lap to the music playing at the party. She lowered herself on his lap, and started swaying her hips sensually.

While she was dancing on him, Lauren's drunk ass began loudly hyping her up.

"Yess bitcchh"

"Fuck it up aye"

"Omg yesssss"

I started to laugh at her state as I began hyping up Billie with her.

"Yesss Billie do your shit "

"Bil do your shit period"

"Awwww you guys are cute as fuck", I said as Billie finished dancing on Q.

Q looked at me with a smirk as he pulled Billie in for a kiss. I just smirked back at him as Billie looked at us smirking at each other. I know exactly what he was doing. He was trying to make me jealous by being all over her. He thought I cared but I really didn't, and I was amused by him trying to piss me off.

"Alright Q I dare you to do a body shot off of Billie", Tana said.

Q instantly got a shot off the table, some salt, and a lime. He stuck the lime in her mouth, then rubbed the salt all over her neck as she laid down on the couch. He began to down the shot off her body before going up her neck to lick the salt off of it. We saw that he left a hickey as he sucked her neck as she let out a soft groan. He finally ended with taking the lime out of her mouth.

"Yo that was hot as fuck I'm fucking horny", Lauren blurted out drunkenly giggling.

I could feel Billie glaring at Lauren, and I found it funny because I know she didn't like Lauren.

"Lauren's wasted omg", Jah said laughing at Lauren.

"Lauren calm down you're wasted drink some water bitch", I said laughing at Lauren's drunk state.

"Sorry y-y/n you're s-so fucking fine a-and I'm drunk I-I need a drink", Lauren said laughing and hugging me.

I just looked at her with an amused face as everyone was holding back a laugh. I find it funny that she said I'm fine because she's drunk and doesn't know what she saying. We all didn't take it seriously as she probably didn't even mean it.

We continued the dares, and we even got Lauren to sober up a little to where she was now aware to what she was saying and doing. The dares consisted of doing a lot of dumb shit including licking feet, doing shots, and a lot more. It was currently Lauren's turn as she was the only one who didn't go yet.

"Lauren I dare you to do something you always wanted to do with somebody in this fucking party... anyone at all", Jah said laughing at her face.

She mugged the fuck out of him, and it caused me to start teasing her.

"Awww look at Lauren she's mad Jah", I said laughing with him at Lauren.

"Omg is little Lauren-'', Jah started but stopped all of a sudden shocked.

Everyone that was laughing had stopped, and was now looking just like Jah.

As I was laughing, Lauren in a swift movement pressed her lips against mine.

I was shocked but soon started kissing back. The kiss started off slow but got heated real quick. I don't know if it was the alcohol, but I really wanted Lauren in that moment. Her lips were so soft they felt like pillows. Lauren took her hand, and grabbed my neck pulling me deeper into the kiss.  She squeezed it as our lips moved in sync. I got turned on instantly considering I have a choking kink.

I moved from my place beside her on the couch, and in a swift movement straddled her on the couch. She swiped her tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance, as I instantly accepted. She shoved her tongue in my mouth causing me to let out a soft moan. As we were kissing, Lauren moved her hands from my waist and gripped my ass with both of her hands. Before it got even more heated, I bit her lip and released it with a pop.

I got off of her to see everyone on the couch just looking at us. They all were quiet with their mouths gaped open. I'm not gonna lie I was shocked too. The twins were gripping on to Tana as they looked at us. Q just made groaning noises as he looked at me shocked. Ski, Diego, and Jah had their hands over their mouth with a look of 'what the fuck just happened'. Billie had a frown on her face as she furrowed her eyebrows. I made split contact with her, and she gave me a smile before I looked away. That was the first time we made eye contact since we've broken up.

"Mmmnn you're so hot", Lauren said fixing herself on the couch.

"That was-omg", Diego said shook.

I heard a few sniffing noises, and next thing you know Billie is not on the couch next to Q.

To be continued....

4084 words
Part 2 next chapter 👀❗️
This is more of a filler chapter for what's happening next chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 144 30
I was an addict but I never thought I would get addicted to you, but as soon as our eyes meet I was stuck, blinded by your beauty. I knew life would...
45.9K 975 22
~complete~ "I want to stop whatever this is! because I'm already falling for you!" A teen pop sensation billie eilish just had a break up, her team...
162K 2.9K 34
Who knew, 𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉, my childhood friend would go against me. After time things changed. Her behaviour changed. Her actions changed. ...
94.9K 1.3K 56
when billie and madison's world's collide, their relationship will be put to the test. will billie be able to commit? -lowercase intended -a lil bit...