Who's in charge?

Od Jaceemerson

What happens when a shy, submissive girl goes into a school made only for dominant and submissive people? Whe... Více

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91

chapter 41

6.2K 206 21
Od Jaceemerson

Ry

"I'm cold.", Demi chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry, once we start you'll warm up.", I whined and wrapped my arms around my body.

Demi pulled smirked as she leaned in, kissing me again.

I smiled into the kiss, enjoying every moment of it.

Demi pulled away, giving me a devilish smirk, she moved her head lower and kissed along my face. She slowly made her way to my jaw, lingering after every kiss.

Demi quickly moved down and kissed my neck.

I let out a small yelp, my hands going forward to grab her.

Demi chuckled as she left marks along my neck.

She slowly pushed her body against mine, making me lay back on her desk.

She stopped marking me and stood up, smiling down at me.

"These still need to come off.", Demi hooked her fingers around my pants and underwear, yanking them off and down.

I turned red as I went to cover my lower half.

Demi let go of my pants and moved my hands. Smiling as her eyes raked over my body.

She leaned down and pushed her hands under my shirt.

She moved her fingers along my ribs and lightly tapped me.

"This needs to come off.", she pulled her hands out from under my shirt, moving and unbuttoning my shirt.

She sat me up and let the shirt fall off my shoulders.

She ran her finger under the strap of my bra, pushing her finger under and hooking it.

Within seconds she pulled it off of me, leaving me completely bare.

I blushed hard as I pulled my legs up.

Demi held my knees down, preventing me from moving.

"Don't hide baby.", I whined and stared at my feet.

I realized my sneaker were still on.

I quickly kicked them off.

Demi looked down and chuckled. She walked over to the container that held the the stuff for the physical testing.

"Now we can have some fun. Lay on your back baby.", I whined and sat up, grabbing my shirt and putting it under my back.

Demi turned and grabbed one of the condoms, slipping it on one of the many metal...toys.

I watched as she read over the paper.

She turned to me and smiled.

She rested her right hand on my thigh, gently pinching me.

"Legs up.", I looked at her quizzically. Not understanding what she meant.

When she realized I didn't understand she put the metal thing down, grabbing my ankles and pulling my legs up. Placing my feet on the edge of the desk and spreading them.

I whined and felt m body shake a little.

"Don't worry baby, I got you.", she leaned down and kissed between my breast.

Suddenly I felt her push the metal...toy in. I let out a gasp and squirmed a little.

I pushed my hands forward and wrapped my arms around her neck.

I pulled her down and hid my face as she eased the toy in and out.

"Demi!...please go faster!", She chuckled and shook her head.

"Not gonna fuck you just yet. Gotta stretch you out first.", I whimpered, pushing my hips up.

Demi chuckled, pulling the toy out.

I whined, no longer feeling full.

Demi leaned over, pulling the container and grabbing another metal toy, writing something on the paper quickly.

She took the condom off the original toy and just put it on the new one.

I realized after a second that the toys were of different widths...or girths....or something like that.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Demi pushed the new toy inside.

I moaned and threw my head back in pleasure.

"That feel good?", I hummed and nodded, reaching up and trying to pull Demi down.

"Not yet baby. I gotta get you stretched till you can't go any farther.", I whined as my body shook a little.

"You're fine. Just wait, after we find out what you can take then I 'll go ahead and fuck you in my dorm. We'll eat first though.", I chuckled and nodded.

She leaned over and again wrote on the paper. She grabbed another toy. This one was much bigger.

I whimpered, sitting you and little, keeping my legs spread and my on the desk.

Demi glanced over and smirked, she brought the new...toy, over and smiled.

She kissed me, I knew she was trying to distract me.

I moved my right hand and grabbed a hold of her wrist, pulling her hand over and making her push the toy in.

I let out a yelp, not expecting it to be that big.

Tears came to my eyes and I pushed Demi's hand away. She quickly put the toy down, wrapping her arms around my body.

"You're okay baby. That's it for now. I got enough info.", I sniffled a little and nodded.

She leaned to the side and quickly put down the last of the info.

She let go of me and took the condom off the toy, tossing it in the trash and putting the toy back into the container.

I turned around, grabbing my bra and slipping it back on. I pulled my shirt back on and buttoned it up. Demi stopped me and put her hands on mine.

I looked up, seeing that she was just smiling.

"I got you baby.", I nodded and let her dress me.

She grabbed my underwear and pulled them up. I lifted my butt and let her slip them on fully.

"What did you get us for lunch?", I giggled and stared at the ground.

"Hey, look at me.", I shook my head and hid my face. I heard Demi sigh, she stopped dressing me and leaned over. I looked up, seeing her open the container of food.

She rolled her eyes but smiled.

"It's okay, we can have an off day when it comes to food.", I nodded and smiled at her.

She closed the container and grabbed my pants, I stepped into them and she pulled them up, tightening the belt so they wouldn't fall down.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around her neck, she laughed and placed her hand on my waist, pulling me closer to herself.

"Let's eat.", I nodded and let go of her neck, I sat on her desk again, pulling the container with the food over. I opened it and pulled out one of the pieces of pizza.

Demi sat in her chair and pulled out the other piece. I bounced around on the desk, eating and smiling that I was allowed to eat the pizza.

Demi rolled her eyes and took a bite of her pizza as well.

I pulled my legs up, crossing them on the desk.

I got to the crust of my pizza, quickly eating it all.

"What else did you get?", I looked up and saw Demi wiping her hands on a tissue.

I pulled the food container over, opening it and showing her the cheese dipper. She chuckled and took it, about to take a bite.

"HEY!", Demi stopped and looked at me, shocked that I raised my voice. I scooted forward and held onto the desk, leaning over and taking a bite of the other end. Demi chuckled and shook her head.

"You could of just told me to share.", I shrugged and chewed on my piece.

Demi took a bite of the other end and smiled.

"Are we just gonna chill here for the rest of the da-", Demi shook her head, cutting me off.

I nodded.

"I gotta bring this test back to the nurse. She has to put the info in, after that, tomorrow you have another assembly. Stupid stuff. It's basic stuff that I now realize I should go over, for students like you.", I nodded, not exactly understanding her last part.

What students were like me? I mean, I'm kinda the odd one out from everyone else here. It's not every day you accidentally grab the attention of the head Mistress, ya know, the owner of the school.

I snapped from my thoughts when I felt something scratching my leg.

I looked down and saw Demi, she had pulled her chair forward and was gently raking her nails along my shin, tracing little shapes every few seconds.

I smiled and watched for a moment, taking in just how cute and innocent it was.

Demi looked up, blushing a little.

"Hugs?", I gave Demi puppy eyes, hoping to get hugs.

Demi chuckled and nodded, holding out her arms.

"Anything for my girl.", I made a tiny squeak as I stood up, sitting in her lap and letting her hold me.

Demi turned me and held me so that I was curled in her arms. She kissed my head and smiled at me.

"So...you still cold?"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

23.2K 51 10
This story is about a young woman, still learning about herself, who she is, and what she likes. She is still learning lot. Four years ago, she start...
312K 7.9K 28
There is something hot in anonymity, at least Cassie thinks so. Until she arrives for her first year at Hillview and her online lover could be anyone.
37 0 9
What happens when the repressed Evan meets a very interesting kind of artist? One who knows how to enjoy what he does and revels in the world of art...
132K 2.1K 20
Smuts. 18+, 21+ , so much kinks, no agnst maybe Crossdress Only Top Kook.. Don't expect Top Tae from me.... No offence... Read at your own risk "...