Shall I say goodbye?

By Jelly_mochi

Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift... More

Prologue
Part 1: Meet again
Part 2: Minnie's Dad
Part 3: Kongpob's request
Part 4: Their sad story
Part 6: I miss your cooking
Part 7: I want to hug my baby
Part 8: When I shall say good bye
Part 9: He come to bring them home
Part 10 : Can you sleep with me?
Part 11: Recall the past
Part 12: Staying overnight
Part 13: How dare you are?
Part 14: Please help me
Part 15: why did you lie to me?
Part 16: I'm begging you.
Part 17: Go to meet grandparent.
Part 18: The regretting.
Part 19: Sweetheart of everyone
Part 20: It is his own decision
Part 21: Let's start again
Part 22: His whole world
Part 23: Minnie's innocent heart
Part 24: Feeling of love
Part 25: Meeting his parents again
Part 26: Our wedding
Part 27: You are my happiness

Part 5: Breathing space

9.2K 390 91
By Jelly_mochi

" Help listen to me a little Khun Kongpob!"

" You're sick, it's really sure. If you don't follow me back home. I'll bring Minnie to another place."

Arthit gritted his teeth. He already told Kongpob to understand him. Why Kongpob still didn't get it? He's really not feeling well and want to rest but he can't. He need a work to support Minnie and himself. All this year, he tried his best as both Minnie's mother and father. She is his everything. Everything related to Minnie always important for him. Now Kongpob use her to force him to do what he doesn't want. Arthit didn't know how long he will suppose to live like this?
Just looks at his daughter in his arms, Arthit really want cry right now.

" Wait me here, I go to tell my manager, first."

" No need, I already told your boss."

" What?"

" P'Arthit's boss is my relative."

Kongpob told and took Minnie from Arthit's arm, turn his body hurriedly walk out from Arthit's workplace. Arthit sighs again and smile to his colleagues before he follow Kongpob and his daughter.

Arthit already slept in the car not long after he got in. Kongpob placed Minnie on his laps and sat near Arthit.

" Mommy is sick again!"

Minnie said with her unhappy face. She put her small hand on Arthit's forehead and put her other hand on her forehead.

" Is Mommy often sick, Minnie?" Kongpob asked and saw Minnie nod her head.

" Mommy's sick and always sick more than Minnie. Uncle Beam told Mommy is too weak but mommy didn't stop working. Mommy told Minnie that mommy want to save money for Minnie but Minnie don't want it and don't want mommy to work anymore." Minnie said with her tears flowed out of her eyes.

" Daddy will not let mommy work anymore. Daddy will take care mommy and Minnie, Don't cry smart girl."

After listened his daughter's word, Kongpob was broken-hearted and unhappy. Every word from Minnie's mouth always had Doctor Beam's name, the more he think the more he scared. He kept blaming himself in his mind, he was the one who built all the problem in Arthit's life.

" Minnie don't want anything, Minnie want only mommy."

" Yes... Daddy promise Minnie... stop cry na..."

Kongpob comforted Minnie until they reach to the house but Arthit is still sleeping, he made Minnie worried him until she want to cry again.

" Why didn't mommy wake up?"

Having to listen to Minnie sobbing break Kongpob's heart into a million pieces, help wipe her tears softly.

" Mommy's just tired. When he's resting enough, he will better. Minnie let uncle jay carry Minnie and daddy will carry mommy to sleep at the room."

" Yes."

Shortly afterward, Kongpob placed Arthit on the bed and cover him with warmly blanket. He sighs and looks at Arthit's face... he really dare to say he's fine even he is in the state.

" Take a shower baby? Let daddy help!"

Kongpob carried Minnie to the bathroom, take off her clothes and put her in the bathtub. During he's washing Minnie's back, Kongpob's eyes caught at the scar on her back. This scar is very similar to surgical scar. Kongpob started feeling bad and hurriedly ask Minnie.

" What is this scar, Minnie?"

Minnie take her hand to touch it and think before she speak.

" Hmm... Mommy told Minnie ever had a disease."

" Why did Minnie have the wound in here?"

" Oh this wound ! Because Minnie's kidney is not good."

" OMG!!" Kongpob covered his mouth by his hand, his body started trembling and his tears flowing out.

" Ohh Daddy Don't cry... Uncle Beam told Minnie is Okay now."

" Daddy is sorry..."

" Don't worry Daddy. Minnie is fine and stronger but Mommy isn't stronger..."

" What's wrong with mommy?"

" Mommy gave one kidney to Minnie so Mommy isn't stronger."

Minnie told her father with her unhappy feeling made the person who is the father started to feeling bad even more.

Now Minnie is sleeping with Arthit on the bed after had lunch. Kongpob sat on floor in the bathroom, hugging his knees and crying with pain. Since he was born he never feeling hurt like this, hurt near dies and didn't know how to induce this pain?He was ashamed and hate himself. He cried until his eyes couldn't shed anymore tears.

Minnie used to have kidney failure and P'Arthit gave his kidney to save her life.

All this year, what did he do for both of them? Just leave Arthit when Arthit need him the most.

" I'm so sorry...I'm sorry."

Kongpob murmured to himself and hitting the wall until his hand's bleeding.

Why is God so cruel to both of them?

Kongpob get up from the floor, wiping his tear and walked out from the bedroom silently. He walk towards his workroom and told Jay to find Doctor Beam's phone number.

Not long after Jay come in Kongpob's workroom and put the paper on the desk.

" Boss here."

" Hmm."

He looks at Kongpob's face and asked with his worrying.

" Boss, What's happened with you?"

" Nothing... You can get out now."

" Yes."

Jay walked out from the room, leaving Kongpob alone. Kongpob sat on the chair and looked at the number on paper that Jay putted on the desk so long before he decided to dial the number.

After waiting a moment, he heard Doctor Beam voice from other side.

" Hello I'm Doctor Beam.!"

" Hello Doctor. I'm Kongpob, Minnie's father. The one who carried Minnie on that day."

" Oh! Hello Khun Kongpob!"

" I just found P'Arthit and Minnie and knew Minnie had a kidney failure. You're her godfather and personal doctor right?"

" Yes, she had a kidney failure and already got a kidney transplant. No relapsing or any infection."

" P'Arthit's Kidney?"

" Yes."

" Please tell me everything about P'Arthit and Minnie's life in Korea. P'Arthit didn't talk with me."

" Nong Arthit's story!"

" Yes Doctor."

Doctor Beam sighs and leans his back on the chair before start to remind the time he met Arthit in 4 year ago.

" I used to work in Korea. I'm gynecologist at one hospital in there. I met Arthit first time when he came to check up his health. He was cross- dressing as a women at that time because he was afraid that people will think he is weird. He had depression during pregnancy as you knew he is a man but he can get pregnant like women. It's not easy for both his physical and mental so I gave some depression drug to him and treated him until Minnie was born. He lived in Korea alone, he has no friend no relatives. I want to sponsor him but he refused me."

Doctor Beam sighs again and continued his word.

"I asked him to be Minnie's godfather so I can helping him a little bit. When Minnie was born not long after she had a kidney failure, Arthit need lot of money to spend on her treatment and he never hesitate to donate his kidney to his daughter. He is like my brother. When I have to come back to Thailand, I asked him to back with me. I used to ask him about Minnie's father but Arthit never tell me even one. Knowing him near 4 year, I never see him happy. Just only Minnie make him try to live til this day. Khun Kongpob, I didn't know what happened between you and him in the past but I want to see him smile again. Please help him find his happiness."

Doctor Beam didn't know what happened between both of them. He only want to tell Kongpob about Arthit's hard time. Arthit is like his younger brother, He really want to see Arthit live happily.

" Thank you so much, thank you. I don't know how to thank to you? Thank for your kindness... thank."

" Never mind, like I said before.. Arthit is my brother."

" What about P'Arthit and Minnie's health now?"

" Minnie is Okay now. Just need to check her health sometime. For Arthit, he's really weak now. He should get enough rest."

" Okay I understand. Thank you again."

" If they have any problem, call me every time?"

" Yes."

" Oh! I have a meeting. Let's have some talk next time."

" Yes. Thank you again Doctor."

After heard Arthit's hard time in Korea from Doctor Beam, he couldn't help but cried even more. If he can travel back to the past again, he will never break up with Arthit.

..........

To be continued

Too much dramatic and grammar error but I don't have time to check 😔😔

Enjoy to read..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 17.4K 44
This is a fan fiction based on Arthit and Kongpob. their journey through their relationship.the story doesn't follow the series but might have some p...
186K 9.4K 31
This story begins when Kongpob begins his senior year of high school and Arthit is in college at Kasetsart University. Kongpob's father marries Arth...
277K 13.5K 40
It started with a fake dating, then why are they both determined to chase their happiness now? - Characters belong to Bittersweet, only the plot is m...
60.1K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...