DISORDER: A Group Roleplay (C...

By Lustandfear

A team of 12 Individuals were sent to a location that was deemed haunted by a negative energy. Their goal is... More

INTRODUCTION
RULES
TAGS
ROLES
APPLICATIONS
MEET THE TEAM
Absinthe Ainsley
Feydrin Smith
Elise Montgomery
Riley Olsen
Shawn Williams
Derrick Reeser
Asteria Grey
Alexander Welch
Trinity Johnson
Elizabeth Cox
Scarlet Dehart
Dewayne Cole
UPDATE
CHARACTER AFFIRMATION
ACTUALLY MEET THE TEAM
●On The Way●
UPDATE
UPDATE

REMINDER

14 0 0
By Lustandfear

●●●●●●

Hey guys, I haven't gotten any character affirmatios from anyone, remember to go to the page titled "Character Affirmation" and go comment your characters name so that I know you guys still want to Roleplay.

Also I wanted to remind everyone to create relationships with other characters, not only will this make it easier for me to create a plot, but it would also help the flow of the roleplay.

I've already allowed a few people to start separate chains on the "Actually Meet The Team" page. Everyone is welcome to do this if you want to, all you have to do is start a chain stating your character's name, and the name of the character you want to Roleplay with. Make sure the setting is the HQ, basically it's where everyone works and trains for missions. You can be as creative as you want, because  I'm not going to make an actual page for it.

The next chapter will be the first official Roleplay page, the details will be stated in the chapter.

Don't forget that you can ask me any questions about anything, I will make sure to answer.

-Fear

●●●●●●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 2.8K 43
Anna was a complete mess when her mom died. She became a clam and suicidal. After an attempt on her life, sixteen year old Anna is sent to an instit...
5.9K 5 120
I Opened a Safe House in the Unlimited Flow 我在無限流裏開安全屋 Author: 紫矜 Chapters: 119 Chapters + 4 Extras (Completed) Description: Xia Jing runs a safe ho...
785K 26.5K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
20.1K 552 17
Coming Back on June 18th, 2024 ⚠️ UNDER CONSTRUCTION ⚠️ BASED ON SCREAM (1996) BY WES CRAVEN BOOK ONE OUT OF FIVE "What's your favorite scary movie...