Dirty Hetalia Confessions

By PaperLettuce

Out of boredom, the Hetalia countries get drunk and start to tell their dirty little secrets. Who's will be t... More

Dirty Hetalia Confessions
Austria (and Miss Hungary)
Japan
France
America
Italy
Spain
Poland
Canada
Prussia
China
England
Romano
Germany
2p Canada
2p England
Sweden
Denmark (Denny-poo)
WOW SORRY
;-; thank you
Fem!America
Iceland
2p Germany and 2p Italy
Fem!Prussia
Ukraine
OC's
Fem! Scotland
Chibi Siberia! (Sarah)
Fantasia (Alice)
Sicily (Alisea)
Fem! England
Finland
2pFem!England (Olivia)
THANK YOU ALL
Switzerland
Lithuania
Estonia
Latvia
2p!America
Netherlands (Neddy-baby)
2p!Japan
Fem!Romano
Fem!China
Russia
Greece
Liechtenstein
Seychelles
Update!
Cyprus
Cuba
2p!England
News!
Im back!
France (again)
Norway
2p!Russia
2p!Lithuania
Goodbye
((Hey hey hey))
(Im sorry >~>))
(One more thing... (again))

Sealand

24K 801 150
By PaperLettuce

Just as the bottle spun the micro-nations came in (they have no say but they wanted to join). "Hello everyone!" Sealand said smiling. The bottle stopped spinning and actually landed on Sealand. "Spin the bottle? Oh do I get a kiss?!" Sealand asked excitedly. "No you ninny! This is a dirty confessions thing, not spin the bottle!" England scolded. "And besides, you're not a nation, and you're not old enough to have dirty secrets!" Sealand pouted. "I am too a nation! And besides I can have a secret!" "Oh really," England asked, "Then what is it?" Sealand looked around, trying to think. Suddenly he grabbed Wy and kissed her. He pulled away, looked England in the eyes and said, "Take that jerk Britain!" Wy smacked him quickly afterwords, her face red. The micro-nations sat down as Sealand spun the bottle.

((I wrote this in class. We'll I'm in class now. Sorry for the lack of updates! School is hard and having a social life is even harder. But yeah! I'll try to keep up so please be patient!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
13.8K 455 52
The story of a high school love between a demon and a goddess. Prince Meliodas of the Demon Clan had fallen in love with the enemy, Princess Elizabe...
123K 4.5K 22
Gajeel Redfox needs a wife. And fast! Although he may be CEO of Redfox Industries, his father won't respect him until he proves that he can do someth...