Love Is A Strong Word

By DancingWithDabi

"We were something, don't you think so? Rosé flowing with your chosen family and it would've been sweet if it... More

Author's note!
Playlist
Characters
CHASING I - Some kind of Fanfiction Shit but get to know the OC
Chasing II Bond
CHASING II: Where's Misha?
CHASING III That Morning He Got Involved
CHASING Collins
CHASING Marie
CHASING the Past shouldn't be Forgotten
CHAPTER VI Taylor Swift, I think she knows
CHAPTER VII J2M
CHAPTER VIII Jensen: Rude do gets their place
CHAPTER 7 Jared: Tension
Chapter 8 Antonio Rainbow 🏳️‍🌈 Banderas
So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger.
Chapter 10 Brendon: UwU 😏 Virgin Marie
Chapter 11 Green Room turns to Red Hot Box
Chapter 12 Been Praying for You
Chapter 13 She's Gone.
Chapter 14 - Who's the Real Daddy? Chased up in to the present.
Chapter 15 The Boys
Chapter 16 Saving All My Love for You
Chapter 17 This isn't twilight thing isn't it?
Chapter 18: This should be Thirty.
Chapter 19 Some Realizations.
The Final Chapter
A/N

Chapter 9 Trickster UwU

24 1 0
By DancingWithDabi

"Hey. Madame?" I woke up when I felt someone tap my shoulders and heard Antonio's voice. "Are you alright?" I seat back on the bus chair and nod. "I'm fine."

"You seems like you're tired. It's afternoon anyway. Would you prefer to take a rest?" I nod without thinking. I wrapped my arms around me leaning on to the bus I looked outside typical London people walking. I should be happy for some reason but things in my head and out there still gets crappy.

I looked back to the people inside the bus and I accidentally saw a shining silver gun from the pocket of the man slowly pulling it out walking on the isle.

"Oh. Would you look at that." I raised my voice. "I let you know people should go down because someone is terrifyingly controlling VATICAN CAMEOS." I leaned down and I pulled down Antonio with the use of this collar.

"He-hey... What the..." He's completely blank from what I have observed.

The shots of gun was all that I heard it was more than twice and being afraid I covered my face and ears from the sound. I don't even know if the people know my reference or that person know the reference I got. I do hope people in the bus knows what is Vatican Cameos.

"Hey. Where's your gun?" I looked back at him who look so preposterously terrified.

"What?" He's too blank.

"Put all your money in the bag. NOW!" I can hear him shouting in front. Jesus. Help me.

"The gun. Your gun. I know you brought a gun."

"Ho-how?-"

"Oh. Shut up." I rolled my eyes and decided to fish it out from his clothing, it was placed on the side of his pants obviously, inside. I saw him struggling a bit earlier and when I asked him he just said it was just his pants. And obviously he have it too like Brendon. I looked inside my bag and saw my fake ID of supernatural. It was like the props they used in the show but my picture on it.

I step out and as I step out. Antonio stood up too and followed me.

"This is agent Jamie Sherlock Bond. FBI and this is agent Watson" They looked at me. "Please surrender your knifes and surrender yourselves to us."

"Jamie Bond?"

"Sounds fake. Try James Bond."

"I guess it runs in my blood. 007." I looked at Antonio. "And by the way you do not even have a good choice of weapon. Very... Poor." I sassed and I earned a chuckle from the back. I kept my gun steady still pointing at them. "Surrender. Or I'll you asked for forgiveness on my feet." Without being noticed I slowly move towards to them from every word I said earlier. I crushed the bearded guy on his foot awe so tenderly like Gordon Ramsay's nourishing the meat and I grab his hand forcefully wanting to disarm him.

"Dock!" I said to the passengers inside. I twisted his arms and he groaned in pain and his knife fell on the floor. Thank god it didn't fall on to me. And then so is my gun fell. Bitch. While there was another passenger who punch his mate. I can say he punch it expertly. I then applied what I learned in Phys ed that I really thought it was useless. I punch him on his weak spots. And I slowly bent and looked around what looks like an arnis. It was a cane from an old woman.

"May I?" She nodded fearfully.

I hit him on the temples of the head, crotch... I don't have freaking time to think where should I hit but. I hit him on the knees which made him kneel down and I hit him by my foot to his chest. That made him groan in pain.

"Police. There are two filthy criminals inside our bus. Bus number?" Antonio asked me.

"Uh. Bus number?" The driver answered back but I'm busy on keeping these on their placement. I hid the fake FBI badge I had. Jesus. Soon the police will be here I'll be dead if they know that I'll fake it. "Please no one should know I'm a fake FBI." I told them.

"You're not a real FBI agent?" The man turned around and I think my jaw drop. The familiar eyes was in a fanfic, it said his eyes were the colour whisky under the sun or can be compared to the green grass illumated by the sole light of the Dankin's land. Holy trickster, it's Richard Speight Jr. His dominant eyebrow raised at me and I managed to closed up my jaw in awe. I didn't know that he was here with me. Get a grip. Answer his question. "No." I manage to speak smoothly. "I'm not from the FBI." I pushed the robber one more time on the ground as I feel him moving upwards. "Okay. Listen. Anyone who have cuffs? Or anything we can tie these bastards down?" I asked.

"A fake FBI without handcuffs." Richard said amused.

"I was just going to have a trip here in London and I'm going to the convention. Never knew I needed it." I said. "So anyone can bring something to tie these two thing up?!" I asked again. I felt a poke on my lower back and turning I saw a girl bringing some rope. Christ. Where did she get that? And why she's alone going to me why her parents? For gods sake.

"Thanks. Now. Go back to your mummy."

"Well, my mummy said that I should go to you because you know her." I sighed this is gonna be long. "Uh. Kid. We'll talk later okay. So if you want to be save go back to your mummy." She walk back and I turn the man facing the floor and I squat and tied his hands on this back. He chuckled. I frowned what he did. I tied him securely and I give the other half of the rope still connected to the other to Richard, unlike the other people I know he immediately tied up the other man and I stood up and he tied them together.

"Get your things now, purses, wallets, bags... And stuff." I said. "And stop the bus." I let the bus continued earlier to enable me to do the work without getting myself in danger. The driver stopped the bus and soon enough the police came.

They put down the criminals and take them. I got down for the hotel I'm staying is just only few blocks away and it's sunset.

"You should go where you're staying Antonio. I'm only few blocks away. Besides I'd like to take a walk for a while." He was about to say something but I shut him with my finger on his mouth as I get the gun my jacket and put it on his pants.

"I'm fine. Tell Brendon I surely need a refund." I laughed removing my finger and I looked at Antonio who's clueless. "Just kidding." I got down and some people thank me and I answered them with your welcome. I got down closing the door on the bus I looked at it going to the other station.

"Well. Miss. You did great." The dark and tall police officer stated as he got near me. Illuminated by the sun setting I frown as I was too.

"Thank you."

"You tied those criminals?"

"Yes. Me and Richard."

"Richard?"

"Yes. Me." Speight tapped my shoulder and slip his arms on my shoulder. I formed an uncomfortable smile. "So thank you for coping up with the bus."

"Thank you for arresting them first then. In behalf of the London police department we're thanking you for helping us catch the criminals who's been loitering around even in the palace." I nod.

"You're welcome police officer."

"May I know your names. Marie Cabactulan and Richard Speight Jr." I answered back. As I turn around and continue walking.

"You know me?" I nod.

"Richard Speight Jr."

"Spn con?"

"Yup."

"Want to have dinner? To show my deep gratitude for what happened earlier." He tried to cope up with the speed I'm walking.

"No. Thank you." I answered back.

"Come on. My treat." I stopped and look at him. "Mr. Speight. You don't know how in great danger I'm currently having right now. I don't want you to be involved with my life."

"Hey. Miss. I was just asking for dinner to thank you. It was just that. And besides what harm are you talking about? We just surpassed those criminals earlier together. So what harm can pass us?"

I stopped and faced him. "Look as much as I'd love to have dinner with you. Daddy. Wouldn't like that for me."

"Daddy?" He imitated the way I said daddy. "Was that a kink or your real daddy?" I took a deep breathe my breathe looks like a smoke of a vape on the cool misty air of the now dark colored sky of London. "Look. Mr. Speight Jr. I do not have time to argue with you." The glass shattered beside us as we ducked on the ground and he took me to the corner of the street.

"What the heck is going on?!" I asked.

"It was a gun." He replied. "Wait. I was the one who suppose to ask you that?!"

"Well, If I wasn't mistaken. He's probably daddy." He looked back at me in shock. "What?! That was your daddy?! Sure your daddy was really possessive."

"Really. Possessive." I couldn't agree more.

"Marie! Marie!" That voice that calmed and soothes me in my stay in London the fire under my skin, is what I've heard that made me ease my worry. Thank god.

"Marie?! Where the fuck are you?!"

"Smith!" I answered as I storm out from the shadows of the building not minding Richard Speight I saw Smith his hand on his knees looking at the ground and the only thing warming him up is his jacket with fur on it's hood. The snow starts falling it was the first snow I've ever experienced, it was the first snow that I'll never forget. It landed on the tip of my nose and then on the doll shoes I wore.

"Oh. God. Where will I find you?" I heard him whispered as he stood straight and looked up to the sky.

"Smith." My hot tear dropped as his wonderful blue ocean or the place where angels danced on heaven like eyes met mine. I rushed to him and hugged him breathing in his intoxicating scent that made me shiver.

I'm cold and I'm afraid but If I get clingy now I don't care but I'm cold.

"Marie. Marie?" He cupped my cheeks. "What happened to you?" Continues rush of tears streamed down on my face as if it was a full out warning to me that I was seriously pained. "Christ." He breathe out placing his arms around me and pulling me out on his chest. "I've been looking for you. When in knocked on your room you're not there."

"I'm with my tour guide."

"Why the fuck-didn't you text me?! I saw in the news there's the robbery inside the bus."

"Look. I'm fine! I'm okay. Nothing hurt me okay." I hesitantly pulled myself out from his touch. Then things sink in to me in a shallow thought as the snow separates us with the way it falls between us like remembering us that we just met. "Why are you so worried about me?" Silence from both of us was just the only thing I can hear aside from the taxis and cars passing by. We stood there straight looking at each other's eyes.

"Look since you stumbled to my life and you had trouble I was responsible in keeping you safe." He breathe out forming some smoke with each word but each word I just don't understand anything. He cupped my cheek, "But since the day we first met, I can't help myself to be with you, it was a guilty pleasure I needed to ignore but I can't. I'm falling." He brushed my tears with his thumbs my tears still continued to flowed. "I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Misha?!"

...

The next morning.

"I'm sorry about everything." Smith looks at me sitting on the chair pursuing his lips looking at me as I tried not to look on his eyes. I honestly tried to avoid him but everything seems not right about the way I think, the way I look at him. I had confessed my love and I am trying to move on. That night didn't go well for me, I can't sleep since he didn't say anything about it yet I'm here listening, sitting on his couch.

"I'm sorry... I- I- Can't love you back."

"I know." My throat suddenly feels dry. "I know. I undestand, we just knew each other in just a few days and funny how I feel infatuated by you." I pressed my fingers and looked at it cause I can't look back to his eyes because it feels like I'm never gonna move on if I do that again.

"I'm gonna go." I muttered standing up leaving. I kinda wish he just take it all back asking me not to leave like one of those fairytales. Funny how it didn't happened.

"Uhh... There's something that I want to tell you." I looked back at him as he paced towards me.

"What?"

"There's something I want to tell you... I-" then there was his phone ringing and it's very loud and kind of annoying. He groaned and proceeds to pick up his phone and answering it.

I decided to go out because I have business to do for my book, I need to submit a draft for it to the publisher and it's getting late without his permission I got out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
11.7K 192 19
this is my first try at vampire diaries. I hope you guys like it.
2.3K 38 4
"I'm having thoughts all the time, you and I, and they won't go away but, I'm kinda like what its like i...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC