Norvergence LLC

By norvergence

Norvergence is a name given to a movement that represents the ideology of environment protection. The team be... More

Norvergence: protect nature from our greedy needs
Norvergence - a voice against global warming
Norvergence: Graphs Diagrams of Climate Change and Global Warming
Norvergence: Yes, It's time to Panic about Climate Crisis
Norvergence: Climate change fueled Syria's civil war

Norvergence: Things you should know about the North Pole environment

13 0 0
By norvergence

Due to global warming, 35% of the ice at the North Pole has disappeared in the last 40 years and still, we are not serious about it. The increase in greenhouse gas emissions, particularly carbon dioxide has played a major role in disturbing the climate there. Scientists have seen a heat wave at the North Pole during the winter season in the last 3 consecutive years which is an alarming situation. Some nature lovers have taken a major step in the name of Norvergence to educate the people regarding the continuous melting of ice at the North Pole. Without wasting any more time, we have to take some hard decisions in favor of our nature.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 16K 85
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
32.9K 675 41
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
He is... By ;)

Short Story

18.3K 1.3K 24
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...
140K 5.6K 69
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...