Forever & Always

By yumnaxxariff

๐€๐ฏ๐š ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ and her family of 5 recently moved continents after the tragic death of her beloved gra... More

A / N
โ€ข | 1 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 2 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 3 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 4 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 5 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 6 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 7 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 8 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 9 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 10 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 11 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 12 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 13 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 14| โ€ข
โ€ข | 15 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 16 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 17 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 18 | โ€ข
โ€ข| 19 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 20 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 21 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 22 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 23 | โ€ข
โ€ข | 24 | โ€ข
โ€ข| 25 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 26 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 27 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 28 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 29 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 30 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 31 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 32 | โ€ข
โ€ข| 33 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 34 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 35 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 36 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 38 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 39 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 40 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 41 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 42 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 43 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 44 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 45 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 46 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 47 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 48 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 49|โ€ข
โ€ข| 50 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 51 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 52 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 53 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 54 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 55 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 56 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 57 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 58 |โ€ข
โ€ข| 59 |โ€ข
โ€ข| EPILOGUE |โ€ข
Bonus Chapter
NEW BOOK!

โ€ข| 37 |โ€ข

43.1K 1.6K 578
By yumnaxxariff

B L A K E

It's Friday, and Conner was already here with Rose sitting on the sofa, we were waiting for Ava to come so we could start watching a movie.

Before I was in denial, I didn't want to accept the fact that I liked Ava, but after time passed I started accepting it. From the beginning I found it really hard to find a flaw in this girl, and I know she's driving me crazy.

We hear a knock on the door and I quickly get off the sofa and head to the door, I knew it was Ava, once I opened it I saw her standing in front of me wearing some simple sweatpants and a plain white shirt.

"Hey Blake" she smiles at me.

I nod at her as a response and move out of the way so she could come in, she walks in and she sits on the floor near cola who was sleeping.

Cola senses Ava and he opens his eyes, he walks up to her and lays his head on her lap and he falls back asleep.

Even Cola likes her, I can't see why no one can not like her, she's so...so...perfect, everything about her is just...I can't even describe her beauty.

We decided on watching Toy Story, because...why not.

We were in the middle of the movie and I started getting a little bit thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get some water.

While I was filling my cup I hear someone walk up behind me, I turned around and I saw Ava standing there just a few meters away from me.

She gave me and smile but it looked like she was nervous, what was she nervous for?

"Blake, I was um wondering if you wanted to go to the park with me tomorrow" she said suddenly.

She tried to make it sound casual and that it wasn't affecting her but I knew it was, I could see it on her face because she started to blush.

I've also realised that she blushes easily.

It's cute.

"Oh yeah sure. I know you can't resist me...no one can" I said trying to lift off some of the awkward tension that was in here.

She laughed, but it was fake and forced, she was till blushing though, but before she left I saw her smile really big while heading back to the living room.

I know my joke sucked, I just always seem to embarrass myself in front of her. I'm sure many people embarrass themselves in front of their crush, right?

I quickly drank my cup of water and headed back to the living room. Ava was sprawled across the floor with Cola beside her, Conner was on one end of the sofa and Rose was on the other with her feet on his thigh.

I sat where I was sitting before which was on a small couch where my legs dangling off the arm rest.

I picked up my bowl of popcorn which I had left on the coffee table when I went to get water but I saw that it was empty.

Did rose eat my popcorn.

"Rose, why did you eat my popcorn" I stare at her.

She looks at me in confusion, "I didn't even know you had popcorn with you, why didn't you tell me"

"Oh um...it was actually me, I ate your popcorn, sorry Blake I didn't know it was yours" Ava laughs while looking down at Cola.

She was blushing again...Geez the amount of time this girl blushes.

"Oh, it's fine" I smile

"Ok good, cause I'm not about to get up and get you popcorn" She leans back on the sofa, Cola was still sleeping on her.

After the movie ended we talked for a bit before Conner said he needed needed to go home.

Ava was also about to go home but Rose stopped her by begging her to stay over for today. Ava ended up staying over for tonight and I was happy she was...I don't want to sound creepy but I like it when she sleeps over at our house.

***

The next morning I took a quick shower and went downstairs to eat breakfast, when I reach downstairs I saw Ava, Rose and Mom sitting on the dining table, they were all talking and laughing while eating their food.

"Morning" I say while I grab myself some pancakes and I take a seat next to Ava who was sitting next to Rose and across from Mom.

"Good morning" Mom says

We talked for a while before mom said she needed to go to work.

"Anyways guys, I need to go because Conner and I have a date in..." she glances at the clock

"4 hours, bye" she says while she gets up from the chair.

"You're leaving in 4 hours Rose...you don't need to get ready now" Ava smiles and shakes her head.

"Oh no, I'm not getting ready now I just want to get out of here because I can feel the...tension" she eyes Ava and I before walking off.

Great. Now it's awkward.

"So Ava, about this date we have, what time will we go?" I ask

"Date? I never said this was a date" she looks down to her hands which were on her thighs.

"Well...I think this is a date" I smirk

I like it when she blushes, she looks like a tomato, but a cute tomato.

"Oh...okay, well I guess it's a date then" she smirks.

You know what I like about Ava, I like how she has this burst of confidence some times and then other times she so shy. It's confusing but adorable.

"You should be ready by 2" she smiles at me.

"Okay then, 3 more hours to go, I can't wait" I smile at her.

"I really should bet going, I have some homework I need to finish" she gets up, but I hold onto her wrist.

"No wait, today is Saturday, you can do it tomorrow, just stay here for some time...please" I say

"Blake...I also need to get ready" she explains

"It wouldn't take 3 hours to get ready" I stare at her.

She looks at me for some time before she sighs and sits back down beside me.

"Now...what do we do?" She asks

"Lets go watch something" I say before I hold onto her hand and drag her to the living room.

Don't ask me why I had to drag her, I didn't want to let go of her hand because I was scared she'll run out of the house.

We sit on the sofa and I turn the TV on, we scrolled through the movies for a while before we decided to watch Isn't It Romantic.

Well I've never watched the movie, but Ava insisted that we should watch it because it was a funny movies.

During the movie I also found out that one of the guys had my name, which was cool.

Once the movies was over we talked about the most random things before her eyes widen.

"Blake, it's half past one, I need to go get ready, by the way, we're not driving there, we're walking there" she says before she opens the door and closes it shut behind her.

I walk up to my room and since I already took a shower I change into some black jeans and a white v neck shirt, I put on my shoes before I walk to Ava's house.

I ring the doorbell and I hear someone running down the stairs, Ava opens the door and tells me to wait since she hasn't done her hair yet.

I went and I sat on the sofa, I don't think anyone was home because it was very quite and the only thing I could hear was Ava running around.

Where has Sam gone? Wasn't he staying here?

I then hear footsteps and I turn around to see Ava wearing a yellow tube top which some black skinny jeans.

Her hair was pin straight and she had no makeup on.

See this is also another reason why I like Ava, she doesn't put a lot of makeup on like those fake barbie in our school aka Annabelle and Bertha.

The only thing Ava has on was a little bit of lipgloss.

I smile at her and walk up to her

"You look nice" I say

"You don't look bad yourself" she smiles before she walk to the door and I follow behind her.

Once she closes the door behind us we begin walking.

"So why are we walking there when we can just take my car?" I ask

"We're walking there because it's not that far"she simply says

We begin to talk about the most random things but then I remembered that Sam wasn't at her house.

"Ava?"

"Hmm?"

"Where's Sam, when I was waiting for you downstairs he wasn't there"

"Oh, he actually went back to Australia, did I tell you he's getting better" she beams

"Really? That's great" I smile

"You know...sometimes I even forget you're from Australia, you don't even have an accent" I look at her

"Yeah, I guess my accent is gone now" she says

After a few more minutes we reach the park and we sit on the bench near a tree.

"Wanna play something?" I ask

"I don't know...depends, what do you want to play"

"Truth or Dare?" I question

"Okay" she says

"Truth or Dare, Ava?" I ask

"Truth"

"Who do you like?" I inquire

What? I just want to know how she likes, I know Rose said that she likes me, but I'm don't trust her very well when she said that.

"That question is unacceptable, sorry, you can ask another one" she looks down

"Why don't you want to answer it?" I question

I already know why, she's just scared

"I just don't.."

"Ok fine, i'll ask another question. What's your favourite food?" I ask

I couldn't come up with another question.

"Probably lasagna" she say

"Truth or Dare?" She asks

"Truth"

"Who do you like?" She asks

"Oh..." I say

Confessing is harder than I though, should I tell her?

"See, that's what I thought, it's really hard to just tell someone who—"

Screw it.

"I like you" I cut her off

•••

A/N

Okay...so that's that 😂
I think this is the longest chapter I've ever writtennn

Don't forget to VOTE⭐️

~ Yumna ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 14.2K 38
Could you do it? If you had the chance, could you turn the school's Bad Boy into a nerd? *********** Blake Hart and Cameron Mendoza; best friends sin...
800K 26K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
495K 12.2K 37
Gracie May is a shy nerdy girl with major trust issues especially when it comes to guys. Her simple life gets turned upside down the moment 'Ryan Gr...
9.1M 274K 66
Avery and Josh were complete oppisites. Josh was a little badass. Barely, passable grades, rude additude, tattoos, piercings, and a wall built so ha...