Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 31

1.4K 48 10
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi! Another update! I can't believe how far ahead I am on writing this story, I'll be updating more frequently hopefully 😅 enjoy!

*Dakota's POV*
*three weeks later*

The last three weeks without Jamie was hard, I missed him so much, but god bless my mama for putting up with me and my slight mood swings. We've had so much fun, she made sure each day we had something to do so I was distracted. My tummy grew, now I look ever so slightly pregnant.. or like I just ate a big Lunch, I'm not quite sure which yet.

We've just got back from a girlie day shopping with my grandma Tippi, mom, grace and Stella. They open a bottle or wine and I pour myself a glass of orange juice. "Oh coqui I'm sorry" my mom pouts and I giggle.

"No I'm cool mama, don't worry" I giggle and everyone else giggles too. "I can't believe you're finally having a baby!" Grace says and I grin. "Me either.. with the love of my life.." I smile shyly rubbing my tiny bump. "Next you'll be getting married" Stella winks and we all fall into fits of giggles.

"Maybe.. but after the baby of course, I wanna look good when I walk down the isle, I don't want to waddle down it" I giggle and Tippi agrees. "Will you find out what you're having?" My mom pouts and I shake my head.

"I'm not sure if I'm honest.. neither is Jamie" I smile and Stella gasps, grinning. "Let all of us find out what you're having and we will throw you both a gender reveal party!" She claps her hands as everyone agrees with her.

"I'll have to ask Jamie, but that sounds fun" I nod grinning. We have girly chat a little more then my phone starts ringing, my face lighting up when I see It's Jamie. "I'll have to love you and leave you.. my mans ringing me" I hop off the chair and head up to my room.

"Hi" I say shyly, and I feel his smile through the phone. "Hey baby.. god it's good to hear your voice" he sighs and I lay on my bed, pouting. "I just miss you.. everything about you" he sighs again and I well up. "Come home.. you've been gone long enough" I whisper . "I'm trying baby I'm trying.." he says and it makes me smile.

"How's your day been?" He asks. "It was good.. went out for a girly shopping trip with mom, Tippi, Stella and grace. They're now downstairs sipping wine whilst I sip orange juice" I giggle and she chuckles too. "Sounds fun.. apart from the not drinking alcohol part" he says.

"How's promo going? Are you still coming home next week?" I say hopeful and he sighs, making my mood sour immediately. "I'm hoping to be home earlier.. but I'm not sure baby.. I hope so" he sighs again and I pout. "Me and bump miss daddy.. and we can't wait for daddy to get home" I say and I hear and feel his smile through the phone.

"I bet you have a little bump now don't you?" "Yeah mama said I don't look like I ate too much anymore, it looks like I'm pregnant soooo" I giggle and he laughs. "Send me a photo? I want to see" he says. "I will babe.."

"My sister and mom are coming to my thirteen week scan with me tomorrow.. I wish you could be here with me." I whisper, breaking the silence after a few minutes. "I wish I could too baby.. I hate more than ever that I can't be with you for this scan." He says.

"I'll send you photos of the scan and let you know what she says. I promise." I smile. We hear his manager calling him to go and we both sigh. "Speak soon?.. I love you.. don't let them work you too hard" I say softly "I won't baby.. I hope the scan goes okay tomorrow.. I'll speak to you after that, I love you and bump so so much, always" he says and we blow kisses before ending our call.

I head back down to my family and sit with them, having girly time with them. "So Daks, you'll marry Jamie?" Grace asks, taking a sip of her drink. "I'd like to.. whether he asks me or not is a different story but Yeah.. I'd marry him" I nod smiling shyly. "I knew from the first time we ever met him that he was your happy ever after" Stella chips in and i Grin.

"I'll never forget the first time I ever saw him.. I think I Ioved him even then" I grin and my mom grins too. "Oh and Dulcie is the sweetest and the friendliest child I've ever met" Tippi says and everyone agrees with her. "She's adorable.. we had to go for an emergency scan the day before Jamie left so she was with us, she was so excited asking where the baby was and that" I giggle and my mom frowns.

"Emergency scan?" She asks and I nod slightly. "I had a little bit of blood when I had gone to the toilet.. but everything is fine I promise" I smile squeezing her hand to reassure her. We continue talking and chatting until everyone gets sleepy and decide to go up to bed.

I change into one of Jamie's tops that he gave me and slip my jeans off. Grabbing my phone, I pull my top over my slight bump, that in my opinion has gotten bigger since Jamie's left, I pout and snap a photo in my full length mirror and climb into bed. Sending the photo to Jamie.

*We miss daddy so so much, goodnight. We love you ❤️*

It takes him a few minutes to reply..

*God damn you look so sexy.. and how beautiful do you look with that little bump? I can't wait to get home to you both. I love you so much. Sleep well my beautiful girl❤️. *

His text gives me butterflies and I giggle, sending him loads of love hearts before putting my phone on The bedside table and curling up under my covers, falling into a peaceful sleep.

---

We've just arrived at my scan, my grandma Tippi decided she wanted to come too, so I'm super excited to have her and my mom here. I introduce them to Dr Naomi and they make small talk whilst I lay on the bed and pull my top over my tiny bump.

"How have things been?" She asks me and i nod. "Okay.. I have real bad morning sickness some days but other than that it's been fine.." I smile shyly. "Yes, that's usually always the worse in the first trimester" she chuckles squirting the gel onto my tummy.

"No more signs of blood?" She asks as she uses the probe to see the baby. "None at all" I smile widely and turn to my mom, who has tears in her eyes. I pout and take her hand, holding it gently with mine.

The baby's heartbeat soon fills the room and I grin when I hear it. "Okay I'm happy with that" she pauses the screen to show us the baby before continuing. "You can see they look more like a baby now, everything's good, strong heartbeat, they're growing okay" she points at the screen and you can see the baby's head and arms.

"Oh wow.. that makes them look so big?" I giggle and she nods. "It usually does.. now did you want to know the sex of the baby?" She asks me and I pout. "It's not something we've spoken about yet.. sorry" I chuckle as she hands me some tissue to wipe my bump.

"That's fine. There's still a few more weeks until we can hopefully see anyway, just give me a call if you decide you want to and we'll book you in" she nods and I smile warmly at her. "Thank you, Dr Naomi"

"I'd like to know what she's having" my mom waves her hand and I giggle. "Not yet! I need to speak to Jamie first mom" I roll my eyes giggling, Dr Naomi chuckles too. "Some families do that.. if you wanted to do a gender reveal then that's always a good thing to do" she smiles and I nod. "I think we probably will"

I get the scan photos, we say our goodbyes and we leave. "Can we go somewhere for lunch? I'm so hungry!" I sigh as we get into the car. "Of course, where?" My mom asks as she drives out of the car park. "I fancy a burger" I giggle and my mom and Tippi agree so we decide on a burger place to go to.

Whilst we wait for our burgers i take a photo of the scan, sending it on to Jamie.

*Our baby now has arms and legs, look!!!😍 wish you could've been here, Dr said everything is fine, the heartbeat is perfect for 13weeks, growing to perfect size. We spoke about finding out the sex of the baby, but we can discuss it more once you're home! I love you my handsome man❤️.*

I don't get a reply until half way through our meal, so I stop eating to check my phone.

*I'm so happy they're healthy and everything is okay, I'm also very glad they have arms and legs😉 think I may get to come home earlier than planned. I love you more my gorgeous lady❤️.*

I grin from ear to ear at his reply, before tucking back into my food, realising I'm actually hungrier than I thought I was. Once we've ate and had girly chat we drop Tippi off before heading back to moms.

"Jamie said he could be back earlier than planned" I smile shyly to her as she drives and my mom beams at me. "I'm glad baby, you two can sort the baby's room out then, you should think about doing it before you get too big to be able to walk" my mom chuckles and I pout. "Gee thanks!" I giggle as we park on her drive.

"You probably won't.. you're still quite small darling" she says as she unlocks the door and we walk in. We head to the living room and chill whilst watching trashy films. We giggle and talk about anything and everything in between the film.

"Mama I'm going to head to bed.. I'm really tired" I pout standing up, my hand resting on my bump. "Okay sweetheart, I'll see you in the morning" she kisses my cheek and I head up to bed.

Once I climb in, I text Jamie.. a little sad that he hasn't made the effort to try and phone me today.

*Goodnight, I hope you're home soon.. sad we didn't get to phone tonight, love you❤️*

I don't wait for a reply, I put my phone on the bedside table again and fall to sleep near enough straight away.

Comments are appreciated as always 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 988 39
This is just a fanfic about Dakota and Jamie. Excuse my grammatical and typographical errors, I might have missed them while editing or I didn't edit...
So Much More By M

Fanfiction

53.2K 1.4K 30
Dakota Johnson was just a young actress trying to do her job while also hiding her feelings for her married co-star Jamie Dornan; and she did just th...
5.4K 194 21
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. There will be three installments, and this is the third book and I su...
899 52 12
Even after so many years of living together, her body trembles at his touch, she goes crazy next to him and her love grows every day ... He goes cra...