jenlisa one shots

By r_shinxx

bunch of jenlisa one shots. some may contain mature parts. lowercase intended. FIRST PUBLISHED IN: 03-20-2020... More

distances
steal my girl
unsinkable [1]
unsinkable [2]
taken by you
only her
joke's on me
love fever
through the years
you ain't worth my love (if you only love to hate me)
not an update.
all i want for christmas is you
to next years with you...
infamous
my sweater
the night we met
requests.
prominence

intimacy [M]

19.3K 190 31
By r_shinxx

// in which jennie and lisa are best friend. jennie requested lisa to be her first //

mature parts ahead. if you don't like this genre, skip this chapter.

____________________________________

jennie hated when people cling to her. she becomes anxious when someone is being too close to her. but except lisa, her bestfriend. they known each other for half of their lives, and lisa being too clingy to her just a normal situation she encounters.

"loveeeee", lisa whined beside her. "let's go shopping", she pouted as she pleaded jennie to go with her.

jennie's heart beated fast. hearing lisa using sweet endearments to her makes her swell in happiness.

jennie is in love with lisa. but she chose not to tell lisa about that as she is afraid that lisa might not like her and the confession will affect their friendship. she wants to be in a relationship with lisa, but she is afraid of losing her more than anything.

"jennniieee", lisa whined again and tapped jennie's shoulders.

"lisa, i wanna rest. just go by your own", jennie reached for a pillow and smashed it on lisa's face.

"babbeeee, i want you to accompany me", lisa let her body fall on the soft matress of jennie's bed.

"go away, i wanna sleep, lisa" jennie made a shoo-ing motion with her hand.

"nooooo", lisa adjusted her body so she lays beside jennie, which has her back to lisa.

lisa draped her hand into jennie's waist and pulled her into lisa, engulfing jennie into a warm hug.

jennie was startled, but nonetheless remained still. a smile crept into her lips as lisa nuzzled her head on jennie's nape, letting the older one feel her breathing.

"okay, okay. just stop being clingy, i'll go with you", jennie moved and turned around so she's facing lisa.

lisa shook her head, muttering "i wanna stay", as she buried her head onto the pillows.

jennie took her time as she stares at lisa. in spite of being able to memorize all the features of the face of her best friend, she can't help but to still give a gaze on the latter's face.

"why are you staring?", lisa unburied her head and look at jennie in the eyes.

'god, why are you so beautiful', lisa complimented jennie in her head.

jennie just raised her eyebrow and smiled.

"why? is it forbidden?", a smirk formed in the side of jennie's lips.

"you're the only one i forbid to", lisa pretended to change her reaction into a serious one.

"you look like a child who dropped her ice-cream", jennie giggled as she sit on the bed.

"jen, don't be offended, but you're still a virgin right?", lisa asked out of the blue. she placed her right arm under her head and relaxed her body on jennie's bed.

"yeah, why did you suddenly asked?", jennie turned around to face lisa, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"ah, nothing, i just asked", lisa smiled, her teeth showing.

"don't brag on me, lisa. i still have my v-card because i'm waiting for the right person", jennie rolled her eyes that caused the latter to giggle.

"i only did it once, what's wrong with that?" lisa laughed as jennie rolled her eyes again.

"i don't believe in you, you're a player", jennie spat out causing the younger one to pout.

"i'm not a player", lisa whined as she sit in the bed, imitating jennie's position.

"not a player, but she calls someone 'her love' even if it's her bestfriend", jennie made a qouting sign as she mocks lisa.

"because i love my bestfriend", lisa blurted out. jennie froze on her spot as lisa crawled closer to her.

"hey, what are you doing?", jennie muttered as lisa continued to close the gap between the two of them.

the time when their noses almost touched, lisa stopped opening her eyes as she met jennie's widened cat-eyes.

jennie forcefully pushed lisa away from her in surprise, causing the other girl to stumble and fall off the bed.

"oh my god, lisa. i'm so sorry", jennie jumped out the bed as she realized what she have done.

lisa reached for her head as she looked at jennie and send her a glare.

-----
"ugh, my head hurtsss", lisa whined as jennie put a pressure on lisa's head using an ice bag.

"you almost kissed me, what should i do then?", jennie mildly hit lisa's arm.

"i'm just teasing you, i won't kiss you, okay?", lisa giggled but then groaned when jennie pushed the ice bag onto the sore area on her forehead.

jennie put down the ice bag as she heard what lisa said. a sting of pain surged through her system.

"you won't kiss me?", jennie looked at lisa and frowned.

"what? of course not, you're my best friend", lisa blurted out, her eyes widening.

jennie bowed down. she put her feet on the ground as she readied herself to stand. a hand reached hers when she lift her body off the sofa their sitting on.

lisa's hand made her sit down again.

"i respect you more than anything else, jen. i won't do that to you", lisa reached for jennie's face, her thumb tracing jennie's jaw as jennie looked at her.

jennie sit closer to lisa, her hand reaching for lisa's sides and she hugged lisa.

they stayed in that position for a few minutes until jennie spoke.

"take my virginity, lisa" jennie blurted out of the blue.

"jennie? what?", lisa asked again as if she didn't heard it.

"you said you respect me so i know you'll be gentle. take my virginity", jennie broke the hug and sat firmly as she look in lisa's eyes.

"but jen, i don't want to hurt you", lisa looked at jennie with concern.

"no, you won't hurt me, lisa", jennie said confidently as she stood and grabbed lisa's hand.

"jen, are you sure?", lisa stood and engulf jennie into another warm hug.

"yeah, i'm sure, lisa, take it", jennie said on lisa's chest.

----
as soon as lisa closed jennie's bedroom door, she asked the older one again if she's sure about it.

"what should i do first?", jennie asked eagerly.

instead of answering, lisa put both of her hands on jennie's waist and leaned in.

jennie's hand were placed on lisa's face and lisa leaned in and captured jennie's lips.

lisa took a step forward as she continue to seal the kiss.

"leap", lisa uttered in between chasté kisses. jennie did what lisa said.

jennie made a leap and lisa caught her legs, encircling it onto her waist as she kissed jennie again.

lisa walked onto the bed and tossed jennie onto it. she hovered jennie just after.

lisa crept her hands on jennie's shirt, her fingers tracing the hem. she looked at jennie before putting her hands inside jennie's shirt.

jennie let out a moan when lisa touched her mounds through the clothed fabric.

"just undress me", jennie told lisa, more of a command than request.

that gave lisa the signal to move the hem upward and out of jennie's petite body. she then reached for the hem of jennie's sweatpants. she pulled it downward, leaving jennie in her undergarments.

she attached her lips on jennie's again, completely dominating the older girl. her left hand traced jennie's jaw while the other roamed jennie's bare body.

jennie let out a moan when lisa latched her lips on her neck, nipping on that sweet spot of hers.

multiple series of moans and groans followed when lisa started to leave marks on jennie's neck and collarbone.

lisa lowered again, her face meeting jennie's covered mounds. she looked at jennie's eyes again. she reached to unclasp it when she saw jennie nod as a response.

lisa's hand roamed on jennie's now unclothed trunk. she stopped when she felt jennie's bosom.

lisa cupped the jennie's breast, trapping jennie's nipple in between her middle and index fingers. jennie let out a moan when lisa lightly pinched her nub.

lisa looked at jennie again and when she saw her nod again, it became her signal to latched her mouth on the aroused tip. jennie rolled her head back on the matress as she felt lisa's tongue swirled around her areola.

lisa gave jennie's other mound the same treatment that caused jennie to let out a squeal. she detached her mouth from jennie's bud with an audible pop when enough treatment was given to it.

lisa left open-mouth kisses on jennie's cleavage down to her abdomen until she reached her concealed pelvis. she looked at jennie before she pulled jennie's underwear downward.

lisa smiled when she saw jennie's bare body, all ready for her to glorify. she held jennie's legs and placed both of it in her shoulders as her head dived closer to jennie's glory. jennie groaned when she felt lisa's breath hit her center.

lisa went closer jennie's center, her nose hitting pubic bone. jennie's center is clean, it's smoothly-shaven and her flesh is so pale. jennie threw her head back when lisa licked her center.

jennie held lisa's hand, her fingers combing lisa's hair as she pushed her into her center even more.

lisa licked jennie's center again causing the latter to arch her back. jennie tastes like strawberry and lavender, and lisa truly loved it.

jennie let out a series of moans as lisa continue eating her out. lisa felt jennie coming when jennie vigorously pushed her hips into lisa's head and when lisa nipped on jennie's center, jennie cried out as her juices came.

lisa licked her clean and moved upward again, leaving open-mouth kisses on the trail.

jennie welcomed lisa's mouth onto hers as she continued dominating the older girl. jennie tasted herself when lisa's tongue poked jennie's lips for entrance.

the two girls had a tongue war for a few minutes until they detach from each other to breathe some air.

"are you still ready?", lisa asked then kissed jennie again, earning a vibration as jennie replied on her mouth.

the signal made her hand reached for jennie's center. the older girl bucked when lisa's fingers traced her slit.

lisa looked at jennie again, and a nod as jennie's response. lisa's finger poked jennie's entrance.

jennie moaned when lisa inserted her finger on the older girl's center.

lisa pushed it in and out for a few times and when she felt jennie become relaxed, she added another finger.

"oh my god, lisa fuck", jennie cried when two of lisa's fingers thrust in and out of her, while her lisa's thumb create circle patterns on her clit.

lisa kissed jennie's forehead, sweat falling as jennie continue to arch her back.

"oh god, lisa faster", lisa obliged when jennie said the word.

a few more thrust and the familiar feeling surged through jennie again.

"oh god, lisa, i'm coming", lisa smirked and made her thrust harder and faster even more.

jennie cried out again as her second orgasm came through. her juices coating lisa's finger and some dripped onto the mattress.

lisa let jennie came down from the high. she then looked at jennie's eyes as she seductively licked her fingers off, letting jennie see how she licked her juices off.

jennie pulled lisa into her and kissed her again. lisa dropped herself on top of jennie.

"you know what?", lisa looked at jennie as she lay beside the older girl. jennie moved into lisa and rested her head on lisa's arm.

"what?", jennie looked at her and nuzzle into lisa's neck.

"i love you, more than anything else. not just as a bestfriend, i love you more than that, jennie", lisa confessed, but to her surprise, she was met with jennie's plump lips.

"i love you too, you silly", jennie kissed lisa's lips again. she giggled when lisa smiled on her lips.

"jennie, take a rest, love", lisa kissed her forehead as she covered both of their bodies using the blanket.

"i love you, lisa" jennie kissed her again as she drift off to sleep in lisa's arms.

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 216 10
Fyodor Dostoevsky, a quite popular singer and guitarist gets invited to one of the biggest shows in Japan. "The biggest star.".Fyodor and his Band, t...
16K 649 12
A story that Lan Qiren went back to time, fixing everything that has been messed up. His nephew died by suicidal, because his nephew's wife died by p...
72.4K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
4.7K 135 27
sometimes you need a friendly reminder for yourself. and I thought it would be a pleasure to remind others too.