Before It's Too Late (TayNew)

By Taytawan92

Based on some of TayNew true facts πŸ˜›πŸ’™ About two best friend who always taking care of each other but always... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19 ( Completed)

Chapter 18

5.9K 218 22
By Taytawan92

Tay POV

I rushing back to him after taking all my things ..

" Let's go Hin " I placed my hand around his neck and make him near me ..

He looked at me while narrowing his eyes ..

I raised my eyebrows like asking what ..

" your hand "

" My hand what ? "

" Take your hand off from my shoulder "

" Why ? It's just normal things we used to do ! "

" I told you not in public "

" Come on Hin ! Don't be too obvious! You are the one who make people think of us that way ! Normally we used to stay like that holding hand , staying close to each other and so what now ? "

" Now cannot ! " he throw my hand and walk out alone ..

" Hin wait ! "

Urgh I don't like it ! he doesn't know how much I miss him , how much I want to touch him and hold him during this period when I have to pretend like I don't care him !! Now he just run away like that from me !!

It's too awkward! Normally we just sing along and holding hand while he's driving... but now no music and he just concentrate on his driving!

" Hin ! Your Hand ! " I move my palm near him ..

" Hmm What ? " He just look at my hand one sec and look back to the road again ..

" I want to hold !! " I take his hand from steering wheel and squeeze ..

" See ! What is so difficult for you huh ? It's normal things we used to do ! Why are you so stubborn"

I realised his hand is so cold ..

" Why your hand so cold ? Not feeling well ?? "

I try to reach his forehead with my left hand as the right one I hold his hand but he pulled back his hand back and shouted at me .

" Don't do like that even you are holding my hand like you used to hold before but my fucking heart is beating like crazy you asshole ! Stop talking and making me blush "

I laughed after he done !!!

" hahahhhah Hin why are you so cute ? "

" Cute my ass ! shut up and don't look at me too ! I can feel it if you look at me "

" just drive ! I am not just looking at you ! I am looking at my future "

" Fuck ". he suddenly braking the car and stopped..

" Tay !!! Stop using cheesy line !! " He closed his eyes and shouted me

" Shhhh ! Can I hug you once Hin ? I've missed you "

I opened up my arm and asking him ..

We both looking at each other silently. I know he would miss me too ! I just slowly approached near him to hug but he suddenly started the engine and said

" Not now ! " then he start to drive the car without looking at me .. What a Cold blooded Polar Bear 😭

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

" What do you want to eat ?"

I asked him once we stepped into the apartment..

" Don't want anything! You and I need to talk ! come and sit here first "

He asking me to sit on the Sofa with serious face ..

" Why did u do this to me ? "

" New I think it's already over and we have talked at the canteen "

" No I still not satisfied ! How can you do this to me ?huh ? " 

I just peck on his cheek ... Suddenly he stopped talking and try to hold himself not to laugh by biting his lower lips but I can see his lips twitching into smile ..

I smiled at him but he is still biting his lips and hold his poker face

" Tay ! I mean .. "

I peck on his lip before his sentences finished..

He biting his lips and his hand rubbing his neck without looking at me ..

" Let me finish my sentence stupid ! "

I jumped on him and make our face closer ..

" Yes you can ! but after this "

I can see the smile on his face ..
His smile can't hide it anymore ..
I stared at his face which is just an inch away from mine ..
His face is too adorable and sweet and I cannot hold back my urge to kiss him ..
I trying to kiss his lips and ..

"Ouch Newwww !! "

His knee is directly hit to my core !!!
That pain !!!!!
I hold my thing and jumping !!!

" Shit !!! Ouch "

" Don't be too bold Huh ! I told you to wait ! "

" Now you and I only ! Nobody here ! you should let me kiss you "

" I only accepted to go out with you "

" Go out mean holding hand , kissing and sleeping together! All in it like dating "

" Nope after I said I love you "

" When will you say ? "

" Soon ! "

I went near him and hold his face with my both hand.My thumb caressed his cheek and feeling at the softness of his skin .. After that my lips landed on his

" But your lips is my weakness ! I can't hold "

I don't know anymore after I touching his soft lips ..
He is not resisting either ..
I kissed him a bit deeper and his hand placed on my shoulder and grabbed tightly....
I missed that night when we had the passionate kiss..

Awhile later , he started to pushing my chest..
I stopped and released his lips ..
I can feel his breathing as our faces are so close ..
I whispered to his ear

" I want more "

" Stop it " he pushed me and walking to the bed ..

I think I need to stay up whole night just to look at his face .. That's all I need .. I missed him so much and it's feel like a huge gaping hole inside my heart ! but now it's already filled so quickly !!

"Do you know how does it feels ? "
New lying on the bed and asking me ..
I moved my body a bit to his side and placed my arm under his neck ..

" Hmm ? What feels ? You means just now we kiss?"

" You always thinks of that kind of things first. I am asking you that do you know the feeling that I have when you not contact me? "

" I am sorry Hin ! I just .. "

My sentence still not finished.. he looking at the ceiling and continue his talk ..

" Ruined ... All Ruined .. I was angry but whenever I see you it's just fade away .. and  When I saw you with other people it's pain inside ..I missed you  "

His tears falling down from the corner of his eyes ..
I saw his tear dropped is like a sharp knife poked my heart.
He still looking at the ceiling while I was looking at him ..

" Sorry Hin ! I didn't mean to hurt you .. If you hurt , I am the one who hurt twice of it ! "

" ... " He didn't answer back ...

Now I had him in my arms and that's all I need right now and It has been a week I am not coming to this apartment and class !!!

" Final semester exam is just a few weeks away Tay ! Will you ok with that ?? "

I know he was worried for me as I missed the class the whole week ..

" I already wrote the assignment and some subjects for you " 

I ruffled his hair and said

" Thank you Hin ! " I kissed on his cheek.. He just glanced at me sideway ..

" Stop it ! Don't kiss me again !!! "

I pulled him more near and there is no gap between us..
He placed his cheek on my chest ...
He would heard my crazy heart beat ...
His hand wrapped around my waist ..
Action speak louder than words ..
I smiled and resting my chin on top of his head ..
Even though he doesn't say he love me as boyfriend now , It's more than enough for today !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 683 15
Hi guys, this is my first time writing this fanfic, if you want you can call it as AU also.. "Tay fell first but New fell harder!"πŸ’™πŸ’• As English is...
BF By Anna

Fanfiction

26K 892 19
hi , it's me again, more time i spend with this guys, more i know them, more i love them. So i'm into Taynew too (other then kristsing) now and i hav...
49.4K 2.8K 75
A fateful night, Two strangers, meet for the first time and maybe for the last, who knows? Will they meet again? Only time will tell. Tawan Vihokrat...
231K 6.4K 32
In wich New leaves thailand to study in the united states when he was 10 with his mom after his parents got divorced, leaving behind his bestfriend/c...