RishBala Story: Ishq Tu Hi Ha...

By Twinkle_Alisha

What If Instead of RK as Karan Have to Stab Madhu as Anamika? What If Instead of RK, Madhu have Suffered Atta... More

Chapter No # 1
Chapter No # 2
Chapter No # 3
Chapter No # 5

Chapter No # 4

224 36 3
By Twinkle_Alisha

Chapter No # 4

After 2 Weeks
It has been 2 Weeks since RK resumed the Shooting. It has been made the Secret that Madhu will also be resuming Shoots and since RK took Madhu on Film Sets none ever got to know that in Future She would be shooting as well. And whoever put the Act of changing the Knife and stabbing Madhu ICE-KNIFE at the Hospital, Bittu Ji was looking after the Matters with no involvement of Police Inspectors as RK doesn't want anyone to know about the Second-Attack apart from few. And secondly He didn't want the Attacker to get alerted and seeing both Attacks, He knew whoever Attacker is belongs to His Family or from Chawl. And last but the least though RK has resumed Shooting but He was not doing more than 2 Scenes since He wants to spend most of His Time with His Biwi, His Madhu. He took Care of Her Diet and each and everything related to Her like what She will Wear and what She will do in short He had planned all of Her Daily Schedule. He daily took Her to Physiotherapists for 2 Hours. And sat with Her in evening in Park with Her which would Soothe Her Mind seeing Green Glasses and lots of Noises seeing Children Playings and many from Young Age to Old Age were walking on Tracks and Children were swinging the Swings, Sliding the Slides, taking Rounds and Round by Merry-go-Round and climbing the Rods like a Monkey with the help of Peoples which they have came by. Though seeing RK everyone in Crowd squealed seeing Him there and came there for an Autograph. Though 1 Day was okay but it was followed by another Day and this made Him more Frustrated that “Oh Come On, He Came With His Biwi Not Like As The SuperStar RK But More Like A Husband. He Came There To Spend A Time With His Biwi.'” And that's it started He shouting that here He is only Rishab not as Superstar RK and in presence of His Fans He is unable to spend a Time with His Biwi. And since then no one disturbed Him. This was a Daily Routine for RK and His Beloved Biwi, His Madhu. And like this whole 2 Weeks passed and there was very slight Improvement in Madhu which made Madhu, everyone especially RK were now hopeful that their Beloved Madhu would be Fine soon.

In RK Mansion
In Madhu-RK Room
After making Madhu ready in Her Night Suit and making Her Brush Her Teeth. He gently carried Her from WashRoom and walked to bed Gently laid Her on bed, making Himself laid on bed near to Her, He pulled Her on his chest and Caressing Her Hairs.

RK: Madhu My all scenes are finished. And from Tomorrow You will be going to Shoot.
Madhu: Hmmm..
RK: Are You okay? (Pause) Madhu I'm asking You again and again because I don't want You to Shoot as You think this Film is Important to Me. And I can't compromise anything on it. (Cupping Her Cheeks) Madhu I agreed Film is Important to Me but You need to understand You are more Important to Me than this Film and I didn't want to compromise on Your Health. It's You who is most Important to Me. Please think wisely.  I don't want.
Madhu (Interrupting): Sssshhhh RK I understand. You know, initially when I got to know I was suffering from Hemiplegia (Half side of Body Paralyzed) I started to get insecure because I thought I would lose You. But then through Your non-stop Love showering on Me I understood what ever happens to Me You will never stop Loving Me if I cheat You also. And I have already understood that I'm most Important to You when You carried Me to a Film. Seeing Me in discomfort You just say “CUT” in between of Shoot. RK like how You Love Me, I also Love You. For Me, You don't want Me to Work on this Film. And for You, I want to Work on this Film. Just for You only. And I wouldn't stop Myself in Working. (Pause) RK don't You Trust Your Madhu. Hmm. If You do then please let Me. Please.

(Listening to this RK's Eyes got Teary and immediately nodded. Then Kissing on Her Face. He made Her Face placed above His Heart. And listening to His Heart Beats, She smiled widely and slept. Since Madhu is suffering from Paralysis only Few Good Things came that RK and Madhu came more Close than before to each other. RK was entirely changed from RK to Rishab only to His Madhu. And apart from Madhu He is RK to World and has become more Rude. And unknowingly He has started to fulfill the Promises which He gave to His Biwi. Earlier how much He scolded Madhu and serious for this Film and now it was He was more Serious on His Madhu's Health more than His Film.)

Next Morning
In Dining Area
As usual, making Madhu ready and carried Her gently to the Dining Area and made Her Seated. Then lovingly making Her Feed Wheat Porridge neglecting His own Breakfast. Seeing Her Rishu so much changed, Radha Ji was in awed as before Madhu's Paralysis She had never seen Her Rishu like this. It was like Her Rishu was more fell in Love with His Biwi. While seeing RK feeding Madhu, Pabho, Deepali and Kuku were disgusted and when at the Day 1 He Fed His Biwi, Thrio had expressed their Disgust and as usual RK replied to them in His usual RK Style even to His Pabho. Since then, badly insulted by RK, none spoke. RK after making His Biwi feed, He Feeds Himself also. Then took Her on Sets.

In Sitara Studio
In Madhu's Green Room
RK gently carried Madhu to Her Green Room and made Her changed into Anamika's Dress and did Make Up and Styled Her Hairs as since She was been Stabbed He got too much Afraid that He was always with Her and never let Her near to anyone either be it Roma or Mehul Ji. Instead of Madhu getting Insecure, it was RK who was getting Insecure. Madhu fully knowing Her RK, Her Rishab's State of Mind tried everything to make Him come out of His Insecurities but was never successful and let Him do as He wishes. She never stopped Him but was Loving as after getting Paralyzed She is seeing Him Showering Love on Her openly. He has become Her Rishab fully. She was falling more in Love with this RK. Then after getting ready by Her Rishab, She appreciated Him by giving Him Kisses on His Face and in return He showed His Dimple Smile to Her. Then Kissing Her and Promising Her not to get Nervous. And He is with Her always. Then gently carried Her to the Temporary Setup.

On Setup
Setup was made like when RK and Madhu give First Shot as Karan and Anamika akka on Restaurant. RK and Mehul Ji both talked to now Nervous Madhu as She was confused whether She would be able to perform or not. Both RK and Mehul Ji tried to easied Her Nervousness. Then Madhu took Her Position. Then seeing the Setup She whispered.

Madhu: Hauslon Se Veer Hoon.

(RK who was near to Her and heard Her and replied to Her.)

RK: Shankatoon Mein Dheer Hoon...

(Listening to Him, She smiled widely and.)

Madhu: Dushmano Ki Peer Hoon... Apne RK..
RK (Interrupting) Na Biwi, Rishab...

(Listening to this She smiled even more Widely if that was ever Possible.)

Madhu: Apne Rishab Keh Saare Bas Yun Hi BalVeer Hoon...

(Listening to this RK showed His Dimple Smile. And then both were interrupted as Mehul Ji.)

Mehul Jii: RK go to Your Position.

(Listening to this unwillingly He walked from there onto His Position making Madhu and Mehul Ji Smiled. And then.)

Mehul Ji: Lights Camera Rolling & Action.

(And then it started with RK as Karan came into Restaurant with His Raged and Red Eyes and walked to Madhu as Anamika who was busy in Herself and singing a Song fully unknown of His Appearance. Then heard.)

Karan: So finally I found You out Anamika.

(Listening to this, Anamika smirked and kept silent as she didn't wish to answer to Him. Seeing Her silence, Karan's anger knew no bounds. And then in Long Strides He came to Anamika, grabbed Her by Shoulders, and turned Her round and in such a way that LEFT-SIDE of BODY was hidden in front of the camera As she saw Karan grabbing Her tightly (NOT) and turning Her, She replied as usual in the Confident Tone.)

Anamika: Karan, you found me because I let You found Me not other way around. You know I have known what you're doing and where are You going behind My Back. I have all information that how are you trying Your Luck and doing Hard Work searching for Me. Then I thought to put Your all hard work at Bay and came in front of You. (Pause) So now tell Me Karan Raichand why are You finding Me Your so called Love.

(Listening to this, He gritted His Teeth. And replied.)

Karan: Anamika, was it all easy for You to go away from Me. Wasn't You a bit affected by Our Distances?
Anamika: Nope, I wasn't. You know why because (now Shoutingly) Because Your Love for me was a Fake, Your Promises to Me was a Fake, Your Lies to Me was a Fake and even You stooped so Low that You hired a Peoples and introduced them to Me as Your Family.

(Then angrily She removed His Hand from Her Right Shoulder. And when it comes to removing His Hand from Her Left Shoulder, She couldn't able to. After trying many times, She weren't able to. And then a Sound came CUT  bringing RK and Madhu out of reverie. And as usual Mehul Jii praised Madhu and RK cupped Her Cheeks and through Actionly He praised Her and told not to get Nervous when He is there. Then RK thought for something and made Her turn to a RIGHT-SIDE in front of Camera and changed the whole Setup in a different Angle. And then RK asked Mehul Ji to start and grabbed His Madhu's Right Shoulder and from there She resumed and removed His Hand from Her Shoulder and in Camera it showed like She has done with Her Left Hand. Then.)

Anamika (More Screamingly): Karan everything was a Fake. EVERYTHING.

(Listening Her Karan mellow down. And Cupping Her Cheeks.)

Karan: Earlier when I proposed You, my love for you was a fake. But when We started dating each other, I realized now I have truly fallen in love with you.

“Chahata hoon Tumhe Chahat se zyada...  Apni Zindagi se zyada... Apne Aap se zyada... You know what yeh Aankhain, in Aankho ka har Ansu yeh kapata Chehra yeh bhi yeh bayaan karha hai keh Tum bhi Mujhe utnahi chati ho jitna keh Mein tumhe...  Bht Chahata hoon Mein Tumhe, bht zyada se bhi zyada... Ek bhi Pal asa nahi guzra jis main Mere Dill main Tumare liye jo Pyaar hai woh kam hota rahe balke har Pal Tumare liye jo Pyaar hai woh barta raha... Ek bhi Pal asa nahi guzra, balke har Pal main  Mein Jee utha Humari Yaado ko yaad karke…”

[I Love You more than anything... More than My Life... More than Myself... Do You know, these Eyes, every Tear from these Eyes, this Shivering body They are trying to say the same thing that You Love Me as much as I do...] 

(Listening to this Anamika's Eyes got Teary but then She remembered how confidently He told to His Friend about the Bet in which He promised to make Her fall in His Love. And He did everything in His Reach to win this Bet. Then long back Weak Anamika was replaced by Strong Anamika.)

Anamika: No Karan Nooo. What do You think by saying those Cliche lines You will make Me Trust on Your Fake Love once again. Then You are wrong.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

(And like this whole Week has gone with Madhu's altogether 17 Scenes. Though She was getting difficulty in doing slight movements through Her LEFT-SIZE Body but with help of RK's smartness, He took the Lead in Non-Solo Performance and when She had to do Solo Performance all She had to sit and to speak to the Supporting Cast. As all of Her Actions, Dancing ETC Scenes were already done before Her Paralysis fortunately. And like this Madhu was doing a Final Shoot that too with RK. And at last Scene ended. A Voice echoed “CUT” echoed in Sitara Studio and that was none other than by Mehul Chopra, director of RK’s home Production Film. He praised Her and told Her this Paralysis thing did resisted Her doing Movements but never stopped Her from Shooting. And then that's it the whole Film was Shot so its Last Shot and in the end Mehul Ji gave a Party in the Honour of Madhu's Will Power. Not only Mehul Ji praised Her and congratulated Her but the whole Crew. And when everybody had gone to arrange the Party, RK in His Husband Avatar praised and congratulated His Biwi, His Madhu through Verbally and Actionally which made Her all Shy. And with the help of Her RK, She was enjoying this Paralysis state, also.)

Chapter Ends

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 4.1K 54
"Anaaya! look at me!" He held my chin with his cold finger tips and I shivered at his touch. He pulled me to stand in front of him facing him, direct...
125K 9.1K 44
Remember Kuhu and Mishti's petty fight over the magazine cover and how everyone again, blamed Mishti for it? How only Mishti had to adjust and apolog...
467K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
1.6K 140 8
please read.. if you are interested in reaction in my choice.... 🙏💕 Characters are same as maddam sir story.. Just it has some change in karishma s...