Sweethearts in Paris | JENSOO...

By StressedCupcakes

Jisoo just got rejected but the group are on a month long holiday in paris. Will Jennie finally come around t... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Thank You

Chapter XI

2K 61 3
By StressedCupcakes

She was the love of my life.

It seems like just yesterday I was lying in that bed with Jisoo at my side. But it's been almost three years since then. And... I think i'm ready.

"Jichu!" I greet her warmly as I approach the table.

"Jendeukie!" Jisoo stands up and rushes to hug me. I feel her body on mine and a feeling of calm rests over me. She's always so clingy, it's amazing.

"Have you ordered?" I ask her, as she reaches for my sweaty palms. I was nervous, very nervous.

"Yeah I have," she says as she grabs my hand and a jolt of lightning rushes through me. I still have butterflies when i'm with her. Just her touch makes me so happy.

"Jennie? Why are you so sweaty? Is it hot?" Jisoo asks kindly while I just shake my head and motion for her to sit down.

"It's nothing really," I assured her. Truth be told it wasn't nothing, everything was happening in that one moment, nothing could go wrong.

"Jennie I want to ask, why did you book such an expensive restaurant? Is today a special day or something?" Jisoo asks. I booked the hottest spot in Korea, it serves the best fried chicken in the country.

"Are you complaining?"

"NO OF COURSE NOT! I was just wondering," Jisoo explains, Jennie noticed how she kept eyeing the nearby patrons and their lush, meaty, golden chickens.

"Well any day with you is a special one," I tease her playfully to relax myself, Jisoo just cringed as she usually does.

"Jennie-yah you're so sweet but so cheesy, it's disgusting please stop," Jisoo whines. I just giggle at her.

"You really want me to stop? I'll stop sawying anything sweet then," I threaten her and as expected of her she hurriedly surrenders.

"No no no no, never mind just continue with your cringiness," Jisoo babbles in a panic, Jennie smirks at her victory and eases into a smile.

"But seriously though what's the occassion?" Jisoo insists, I look to the ground nervously and pull out a box from my purse. Hiding it just shyly away from Jisoo's view under the table I open it.

I strook the diamond ring that lay inside it and taking a deep breath I stand up next to the table. "Jennie what are you—?" Getting down on one knee I hold the box out in front of her.

"Jisoo," I stuttered, "will you—?"

"Jennie stop."

"What?"

"Get up Jennie."

My face flushes bright red with embarassment, what... what's going on? I stand up and face Jisoo I can't bear to look her in the eyes. Murmurs and stares of the people around us penetrated my skin. I felt dead for a moment. Just a moment.

I thought it was all over when she reaches into her purse and pulls out her own box. Jisoo gets down on her knee and presents to me the same ring I had planned to give her. "Jennie i'm sorry for embarassing you, but I wanted to ask you first," Jisoo took a deep breath before looking up at me with her almond brown eyes and her signature gummy smile, "will you marry me?"

"YES!" I screamed in deight, "I will."

She stands up in joy breathing out a sigh of relief and places the ring on my finger. The restaurant fills with the cheers and applaud of all the nearby patrons. I couldn't be happier than in this moment, I pull Jisoo in and hold her against my lips for a long passionate kiss.

As the sounds of applaud and cheering fade the ringing of the church bells come in their place. As I let go of the kiss, I open my eyes and see my wife, in her pristine white laced wedding dress.

"I love you," I tell her.

"I love you more."

THE END
Because i'm tired...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 10K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
501K 15K 56
When Chaeyoung starts to realize her feelings for her best friend Lisa, what will become of their friendship? What will become of their girl group Bl...
17.5K 1.2K 26
Jisoo and Jennie moves back to Seoul,Jisoo tried to love Jennie,as they decided to raise a family.Not until Chaeyoung comes back,with an unexpected r...
25.2K 818 42
Lisa and Jennie meet on a dating app and, after a succession of misunderstandings, they hate each other. Quite a lot. Although they would love to nev...