One Piece Girls X Male reader...

By REDHOOD274

You died and were given a second chance with a strange group of individuals how will you survive in this stra... More

THE DEAL AND MY NEW FRIENDS!!!
THE WAR!!!
WHITEBEARD!
THE HAWK VS. THE FOX
END OF THE WAR PART 1
END OF THE WAR FINALE
AN UNEXPECTED ALLIANCE
SAVING A PRINCESS???
METTING THE FATHER
FULFILLING A REQUEST
AN UNLIKELY ENCOUNTER PT1
AN UNLIKELY ENCOUNTER PT2
THE PARTY & A CONFESSION?
A HEARTFELT GOODBYE
THE RESTAURANT AND A HERO?
A DREAM THAT NEVER WAS
WHAT ARE THE CHANCES
GOOD BYE EAST BLUE
AN ACCIDENT!
THE ISLAND OF WHAT!!!
THE STRONG ARE BEAUTIFUL
A CHANGE OF HEART
MOVING ON

SURVIVAL

12.3K 204 72
By REDHOOD274

Y/n p.o.v

"Shit Shit SHIT!!!!"i shouted in my head while kicking a marine in the face.
"this dosen't look good we need to find the others"judeau said while slashing a pirate in the torso and throwing a knife at a pirate behind him.

"yeah but where the hell are they?" I said while using the yamato to slash a marine in the torso, "where the fuck are meliodes ,ban ,alucard, Johnathan, &shisui"i thought.

While I was talking I didn't notice the pirate behind me trying to stab me but thankfully Gintoki kicked him in the head, unlike judeau I noticed that gintoki didn't kill, only knocking down anyone who attacked him.

"We Can't Stay In One Place We'll Get Overwhelmed eventually"judeau said to us we only nodded in response.

I cutted the last marine in the torso as we started moving to find the others Maneuvering was not easy to say the least, Many Marines And Pirates Fought Each other viciously and those who didn't have someone to fight attacked us, we kept fighting and pushing forward. until suddenly a yellow light came infront of me i saw what looked like a leg manifesting That headed towards my head, Gin Grabbed Me by the Collar of my Shirt i barely dodged the attack that could've took my head Off my Shoulders we jumped back distancing ourselves from the attacker.

"what the hell it's just a man?!"i heard Gintoki speak up the shock obvious in his voice.

"Ooh we'll this Day Just Keeps Getting intresting, First Whitebeard Arrives, Then Strawhat Jumps from a falling ship, and you boys fall from the sky is there a Free Falling Party i Wasn't Invited To?" i looked up to see a very Tall But slim Man In a Striped yellow suit with a white coat as a cape he Wore sun glasses and had a thin beard, and also he Wore The I Fucked Your Girl Face He looked strange to say the least.

"We need to watch out with this guy he must be a devil fruit user"judeau whisperd to me.
"yeah he's quick maybe he does a lot of Cardio"Gin whisperd.

"Okay we attack at the same time got it"judeau told the me & gin just then we tried rushing the guy, judeau threw a knife at him while i tried cutting him with the yamato & gin tried hitting him with his wooden sword to no avail the guy dodged all of our attacks at light speed, Then he appeard behind judeau.

"Ooh i don't think that's gonna work?"he said As He kicked judeau thankfully he tried dodging but the kick connected with his left arm.
"JUDEAU!!!"me & gin shouted at unison.

"Ooh!, Nice job you almost dodged the attack completely"he said.
He Then Looked Me & Gintoki dead in the eyes with his grin still on his face
"It appears you boys are next so whose first?"he said with his lazy expression still on.

"shit this guy is going to kill us"i thought, I quickly thought of A Plan "Gin i want you to stay back support me when you get a chance like when he's not paying attention"i said gin nodded in response.

"Ooh no matter what you do you won't be capable of hurting me"the man said slowly dragging the fuck out of the last word.
This Fucker really liked the sound of his Voice.

"Don't worry i'll finish you both quickly"he said with his shit eating grin.
I couldn't hear this guy anymore and attacked he kept dodging even with my enhanced body i couldn't keep up that much to this guy.

"you're quick for a normal human?, But Not Quick enough"he Stated.
"Gin Now!"i shouted. Just then Gin... Didn't ATTACK!"did he just Fucking bail on me?!!!"i shouted in my head.
"Ooh looks like your friend just gave up"the man smiled.

Judeau's p.o.v
I was currently sent flying by the man's kick I felt my arm being broken "what did I get myself to"i thought when I reached the cold frozen ground I checked I put my arm on the back of my head I felt my arm fix it self "god's, devil fruits, alchemy, if anyone heard about this they would've thought I was insane.

I stood up and shook my head trying to focus Y/n & gin are still fighting alone I looked in the direction of the fight to see Y/n attacking the man but he was dodging all of his attack without a problem.

"if I can distract him for a moment maybe Y/n can land a hit"i thought as I clapped my hands tighter trying to use alchemy then my hands touched the ground and electricity emitted then a pillar emerged almost hitting the man but he dodged it.

Y/n p.o.v

"Ooh that was scary it almost hit me"he said still with the grin on his face. I ran at him trying to cut him.
"Ooh you really still think you can hit me"he smiled.

Just then he dodged a knife from behind he looked back to see that judeau was still alive.
"you're not done with me yet"judeau smirked at the man.

"Ooh i thought i finished you off and your hand should be broken by now"he said kind of suprised
While he was distracted i ran up to him and cut him in the torso.

he almost dodged it was a shallow wound but at least i hit him finally.
Then from out of nowhere gintoki appeared and tried hitting him with his wooden sword but the guy jumped away.

"Ooh that was scary you boys injured me it's been a while since someone wounded me looks like you three are as intresting as i thought"he said still laid back and not paying attention to the wound on his chest.

"that was my favorite suit okay playtime's over now boys let's see if you can injure me again"he said while grinning who the fuck is this guy.
Gintoki ran at him and tried slashing him but the guy dodged it and flew in the air.

"it's time to finish this it was fun while it lasted boys"he said while he made an x formation with his hands and light appeard near his index finger & thumb.

"bye bye"he said and fired the light beams we tried dodging but they were to fast i closed my eyes waiting for the impact but when i opend my eyes i was still alive i looked to judeau & Gin they were okay as well i looked up to where the man was and saw a guy with blue bird like wings made of fire
Shielding us.

"Ooh marco the phoneix why are you helping these guys do you even know them"the man in the suit said.

"i was asked to help these kids plus we didn't finish our fight kizaru"the guy now called marco said.

"first strawhat then these guy's are you some type of babysitter"the man named kizaru joked. "dosen't matter i'll kill you then i'll finish my buisness with these boys"kizaru said while smiling.

"hey are you okay"marco asked us.
"yeah thanks"judeau answerd.
"why are you helping us"i asked.
"i was tasked of doing so at the moment plus your friend was very convincing for me&pops"he explained.

"friend?"i asked confused.
"yeah a midget he called himself meliodes"he said just then tic marks appeard on my & judeau's forehead's.
"he said you guys can help us save ace"he said.

"that little shit"gin cursed with his eyebrow twitching.
"so are you guys in"he asked. looking at us hopefully.

I looked at the others and they nodded
"yeah sure where to?"i asked.
"keep moving towards the guy that's about to be executed & please ace is like a brother i don't want him to die"he said in a serious tone.
We nodded and started moving.
this day keeps getting weirder where the hell is everyone else.

A/n
Hope you guys enjoyd this chapter i'm finally back dont worry another chapter will be released today so look out for that i'm looking forward to the next chapter titled 'WHITEBEARD'.
Till next time peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 286 12
Enjoy!!ā¤ Disclaimer: I don't own anything.
115K 3.8K 80
[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is now reincarnated to a world of an anime...
54.4K 1.6K 35
Completed East Blue Arc Various!One piece x Modern!OC This story will be the live action version of The Queen of Pirates One piece and images don't b...
84.1K 2.1K 10
Y/n L/n from another world. Died in her world but got reborn in one piece?! She captured many hearts of pirates and even marine. Have an adventure wi...