The Worst one Raven Branwen X...

By AdrianGonzalez558

Lives kicks everyone to the ground, nothings different for Y/N L/N, being exiled from noble family members th... More

The Worst One: Haste intro Pt1
The Worst One: Haste intro Pt2
The Worst One: avalanche Pt1
The Worst One: avalanche Pt2
The Worst One: avalanche Pt3
The Worst One: Key We've Lost Pt1
The Worst One: Key We've lost Pt:2
Sorry but slow is smooth, smooth is fast
The Worst One: Key We've lost Pt3
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt1
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 2
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 3
The Worst One: Bitter With a Touch of Sweet
The Worst One: Above and Under the Sky So Blue
The Worst One: Hard Punches
The Worst One: Truth of Mistakes
The Worst One: Mischief Maker
The Worst One: The X in the Road
The Worst One: Ex-Ch: The Moment That Counted the Most
The Worst One: The Promise I Made To You Part 1
The Worst One: The Promise I Made To You Part 2
The Worst One: Is this Enough? For Both You and I?
The Worst One: One Day It Will Be Right.
The Worst One: The Party Is Getting Crazy...
The Worst One: Lets Rock this Train Ride!
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:1
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:2
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt: 3
The Worst One: Ex Ch 2: The Gift Rightful Earned And Forged
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt 1
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 2
The Worst One: For the Sake Of Resolution
The Worst One: Our Memories Color...
The Worst One: ...Our Jounrey's End
From me to you

The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 3

534 10 4
By AdrianGonzalez558

Hinoka POV

Salem had asked me why i took Vass and Valas under me. Those two were brother ans sister. She thought it was because i lost my brother so naturally i would want something similar to what i lost. Brother and sister fighting in arms for what they think is right, HA! No not really i took those two under me casue they reminded me of Y/N and Raven. It felt like decades, Y/N was only five when Ryoma, Takumi and I had gone to the Branwen Tribe to disgust future progression. His mother was extremely against it, but that little rat had his ways of sneaking around. Y/N snuck in with some weapon cargo we had brought with us on our "business trip". I was on baby sitting detail, while my brothers handled the negotiations. Y/N picked up a wooden sword that was left on the ground, beginning his own trainning lifting it above his head, stepping forward he swung the sword down, lifting the sword back up he took a step back. He repeated the same proecess several times. Ryoma had taught him this training for posture balance and control. At a young age he caught on quick.
"Y/N! more control!" i shouted taking a seat on a idel wooden barrel. He shouted yes towards me keeping is focus straight forward. Takumi thought him that, when trainning if he just so happens to glance in any direction Takumi would bop is little head. Being a warrior was in his blood. to take someone else's life eventually mixed in to all that traning.

"What do you thing you're doing with my sword?" I leaned forward looking at a small little girl, no taller than Y/N, wearing a black hakama with black feathers printed on her trousers. Her hair was only shoulder length but her jet black hair glinten in the sunlight. Her hair was pulled back but she let some of her bangs cover her forehead her crimson eyes were still visible. Her voice was pinchy it was to adorable i couldn't help but smile. Seems she had just finished some of her workouts. a towel around her neck and a metal canteen possibly filled with water.
"Hi, I'm Y/N Kamwui," Y/N greeted openly dropping her sword to his side holding out his hand. Back then Y/N was an innocnet soul he could have made friend with anyone.
The little girl all just looked at him, eyes slouched, not impressed at all. putting the canteen to her lips, which she held for several seconds. she must have had little to no water. She pulled the Canteen away, "Nice to meet you Y/N? was it. i'm Raven Branwen, and thats my weapon your holding..." she pointed.
"Sorry, i was just practicing is all..." Y/N explained handing back Raven's sword.
"Ah huh and what were you practicing how to bash a watermelon." Raven mocked, that girl didnt know how to socialize kids her age, she ripped her weapon away.
"No! my uncles and aunt teach me how to fight every day....when i ask them to...its just they're always busy and my mom and dad dont have the time of day."
sorry kid work comes first.
"Whatever..." raven rolled her eyes walking away taking another sip of her water. In that moment Y/N reached out his hand shouting out WAIT! grabbing her wrist. In a split moment i saw a glint in his eyes. The biggest smile i had ever seen on that kid.
"I-If you have time would you mine sparring with me!" He was happy-go-lucky about it.
Raven pulled her cateen away yet again, one brow fralled up while the other narrowed, "You cant be serious? i have to meet my brother so-"
"come on it will be real quick!" he cut raven of he sure was persisted.
"You dont even have a weapon?" Another attempt to reason with Y/N, but dont think Raven could win this.
Y/N manage to scavage a wooden sword from somewhere? how the hell?!
"Okay i found one!"
"Wait where did-"
"oh this other boy let me use his, i told him me and a girl were going to spare."
"That son of a..." Raven muttered, "fine we'll go at it. just dont cry when you lose.
they both drew their weapon they were going to try to be friends through their wooden swords? what a weird pair of kids
—————————————————-

they must have an act of dialog with each other, Raven and Y/N moved in unison. it wasnt just their mind and heart honed with their weapons. Their soul were together as one. they've grown so much.
Y/N slashed downward i swung upward, my weapon got struck in the ground that alone wasnt going to stop me. I swung with more strength cutting through the floor parring his attack. Y/N had a lose grip on his weapon it flew out of his hand, but he looked at me with a smile? Raven leaped over his shoulders grabbing Y/N's weapon spring down in rappid strikes. Raven's move would pin me down all i could do was only leaping out of the way i connect both long swords together swing at Raven. I'm a spur of the moment Y/N, glided on the floor. I know his was only moving fast, but damn he almost looked like he was floating on the floor. He stood between Raven and I holding Aoi infront of him taking my attack head on.

———————————————————

Raven and Y/N cross swords pressing against each other looking directly into each others eyes. they had been fighting for ten minutes straight. They smiled at each other not able to contain their excitement. Both parties had pushed each other back. If Raven had swung her sword around Y/N did a set of moves parry, evade, or counter vis versa for Raven. Raven moved more like a feather danceing in the wind, while Y/N was robotic about his movement being reactive to Raven rather than proactive. Raven swung horizantally outward, Y/N ducked under going in the opposite direction of the sword. Y/N had the advantage, yet Raven still had tricks up her sleeves. Y/N was only inches away from making contact with Ravens side, Raven dropped down in a split. Y/N cut air. they looked at each other again smiling.

———————————————————

my attack pushed Y/N back. Raven had grabbed Y/N's wrist, pulling him back twirling him around. Y/N had build up momentum. They released each other's grasp. Y/N was parallel to the deck pressing is boots against my weapon, using the force he built up to kick me out of my own home.
———————————————————
It was after that first sparring match, Y/N and Raven had, there a small tread that linked those two together. Y/N would often ask my brothers and I if we were heading back to the Branwen tribe. Most of the time we did. The glow in his eyes shined brighter than any stars. It mostly was because of Raven it was it fighting with her. After the first sparring match Y/N took his training more serious to a point where Takumi and I had to switch out ever two sparring matches. Ryoma stood firm, but he could feel awesome energy coming from Y/N painting a stupid smile on Ryomas face. Eventually we allowed Y/N to come on our trips, but we did keep it from his mother. Telling lies about going on a mountain training. What his mother didn't know did hurt her.

"RAVEN! Raven!" Y/N shouted towards both Qrow and Raven, flagging them down, "are you guys ready for another fight."
"Sure, But i wonder if you can beat me this time?" Raven sounded cocky, where they keeping score or-
"Sis where did you learn how to count? Your both even!" Qrow instantly shot down Raven's dominance.
"Shut up Qrow do you not know how intimidation works?!"
Qrow and Y/N laughed it off as a joke, now that i could think about it this was the first and only time he could socialize with kids his age. Despite knowing full well of what and who he is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
On instinct alone i called for a manticore as if flew through the sky catching me mid-flight. I hung over its neck until my feet were planted on the floor. It's usefulness end shortly like its existence, stabbing it underneath it head with the back end of my blade. It burned to ash fluttering through the wind. I looking up the second story Raven and Y/N had leaped out the window preforming a super hero landing in front of me. Y/N rose his head towards me is face spoke anger while is body said mercy.
"Are you almost done child this fight is bore," I laughed.
"you should watch what you say Hinoka," Y/N and his grimm spoke in unison. Still? was that just a gimmick he had or were they truly one at this point, "You will be put to just, mark my works!"
"Then stop talking child and FIGHT!"
we charged at each other full heartedly.
--------------------------------------------------------------

We had made our usual trip to Branwen tribe as per our schedule, but this time Y/N didn't come with us. His father had disappered, and his mother was bansihed from the house taking Y/N with her. As takumi and Ryoma had disgust with the tribe leader. Raven had spotted me tents away, she flagged me down.
"Hinoka!" She greeted me with innocnet child like eyes, "where's Y/N? he didnt show up? He must be hiding since he lost last time you guys showed up."
"Raven...listen-"
"I mean he's a good fighter but i cant imagine him having a upper hand on me or my brother."
"Raven, Y/N wont becoming back..."
her face had changed on a flip of a coin, happy and cocky, to blank and expressionless, "When
will he becoming back?" she asked. I kneeled to her level, pacing my hand on her shoulder trying to explain the best i could.
"He's gone, Raven. Its complicated but dont have your hopes up on seeing him again."
"I see...just like the family Kamwui to take away something we hold dear for their person intention..."
"Raven, it maybe hard to explain but..."
"I don't care anymore," she pulled my arm away turning her back towards me, "One day...one day i'll take back what was dear to me. even if Kamwui stands in my way, i'll fine my happiness once more."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Raven did you ever find it? the happiness you swore to me that day as a child or did you forget like how you two forgot each other? i can't blame you a lot had happen since those days of old. Both you and Y/N are equal to each other. I could say Y/N is stronger cause of that curse but that would spot light him to much. The fact that both of you worked hard to get where you are now just proves of your determination to be as strong as the other. Even as adults you still both act like kids.

A faint shadow stood between Y/N and I, Y/N grinned. What! That shadow ended up underneath my blindside. Raven had her weapon sheathed, but her weapon draw was like lightning. Raven had knocked my weapon over my head. Y/N grabbed Raven by her hand pulling her dircetly in front of him.
"Ready!" Y/N shouted.
"Ready!"
Y/N hung over Raven casing a shadow. No. Y/N was Raven's shadow, they mimicked each other's move. Having their right arm cross over to their left hip. flames gathered aroung the two, Y/N's grimm sihloutte loomed over both of them. A shadow over a shadow.
Y/N&Raven: "This was a last minute move Hinoka!"
Their blades cut the air into finer and finer pieces, the first slash cut diagonally outwards, their second cut inward in another diagonally slash. Reaching behind their back grabbing a second sword swing down making a large gash on my right shoulder. Their Right sword abover their heads swung down. A tornador a slashes began to cut through my chest armor. a total of six strike from two steps forward. They held their weapons over their head. They looked like a fairy tail of bears. The small medium and large bear. Three X slashed striked my chest shattering it into pieces.
That attack forced me to drop to my knees, i could feel it but i didnt want to force it out! My body went against me my jaw opened vomiting black and red blood. I guess they can fight like adults, "Not bad, Y/N. Raven. You too are just as in sync as you were when you were kids."
"What are you talking about?" Y/N asked.
Detaching my double ended sword, having them to my side i charged forward toward Y/N and Raven. Y/N moved on instinct shoving Raven out of the way. one blade impaled him while the other had cut his right forearm clean off.
"Y/N!!!" Raven shouted reaching out her hand.
I looked at Y/N, grabbing Aoi from his back cutting my weapon in half knocking it out of my hand. Throwing Aoi away he ripped out my other sword, that implied him, clean out is body. Taking one step forward pulling his right arm back twisting his body, black flames had made him a make shift arm.
"HINOKA!!! THATS!" Y/N swung pivioting on the balls of his feet flarring out his right heel, "JACKPOT!!"
the impact of his punch vibrated through out my whole body sending me flying through the court yard of our house.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

not going to lie that hurt like a bitch. I feel like i use this power to often abusing it even.
"Are you okay!" Raven ran to my side in a panic. I looked at my arm that was covered in black flames. While it vanished i could feel my body be slightly lighter. My right arm was gone. The bleeding had stopped but i doubt i can reattach the damn thing.
"Yeah i think i am, i dont know hoesntly right now." I explained. i walked over to Aoi picking her up storing it on my back. Raven and i shuffled towards Hinoka. I found it oddly funny that we ended up in the living room of the house. She laid there chest covered in black and red blood. She smiled at us her eyes weren't the same. They weren't the trademark red we were known for, they were her nomral hazel chestnut color.
"Not bad you two. Both of you grew up to be fine warriors..."
"Hinoka, what do mean we were in sync like we were kids?" i asked.
"idiot...you two knew each other when you were young." Hinka explained, Raven and I looked at each other confused by what she said, "It was so long ago i'm sure nether one of you remember. Both of you had experinced many things and had felt many things. You and Raven had something special. you had each other."
I looked down at Hinoka's feet slowly turning to ash, "Hinoka whats going on?!"
"I may not look like it but that attack you and Raven did to me, killed my grimm. Since we both sharing a body we share the same fate."
"I...I didn't..."
Hinoka grabbed my hand we starred into each others eyes, "I'm not asking for forgiveness, I'm asking if you will each other once more and can keep each other both safe. if theres a time when you both willl separate. will you find it in yourself to find each other."
"We've done all this together." Raven stood over my shoulder, kneeling down holding onto both my hand and hinoka's
"Raven, to answer you. I think your happiness never left you. You only turned your back to it to grow stronger and when you would face it once more you would be able to protect it." the hand i held onto burned away, "keep going kid...keep g-"

"come on we better clean up this mess."
i turned away from Raven as she tried to fix herself. Cleaning up the rest of the grimm might be hard with only one hand though. Waiting out in the courtyard was a army of grimm ranging down from Beowolfs, Beringels, Boarbatusks, Creeps, Griffons, Death Stalkers, Manticores, Sphinxs, and Ursas.
I made my stoll outside as raven had followed next to me.
"Ready." Raven asked beating me to the punch.
"Ready." i grinned i could feel raven was being the same way, walking towards danger with a smile on our faces. We unsheathed our weapons, "All right LETS ROCK!"

-Two days later-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIiT0keG5iQ

our train ride was complete silent. Raven and I sat in opposite seats from each other. After the invasion, a solider had told me, Suzuka had lost her life saving one of her people. After all that fighting to have something like this end so anti-climatic it didn't rest well in my gut. I feel like i came back with less than what i came with. Raven held her head down speechless as was i. Looks like we're coming up on a tunnel. Fuck me man, this train ride sucks.
the voice of that woman crying for the lost of her child, all the voices screaming in terror from the grimm. Credo telling Raven and I "Iku,". Exiting the tunnel Raven had sat next to me her head still hung low. Right now i just wanna be alone. i pressed up from my seat before i could even lift a foot Raven grabbed my hand. She refused to look at me but i couldn't blame her. I firmly graspeed her hand back. taking my seat again. Raven leaned her head on my shoulder. I moved my right arm to hold on to her, but my numb wasnt much to assist her. I pulled my hand, Raven had frimly held on to, away wrapping my arm around her.
i couldnt fine any comfort to give raven or to myself. i'm just so tired. I rested my eyes for a moment thinking of my family...Family? i cant seem to recall their faces anymore.
"Raven...did i ever have a family to begin with?" i asked, she noted in response to my question, "i see, i'm just the worst kind of person to remember their faces. The worst one."
Raven shook her head wrapping her arms around me. That moment i knew full well...I just wanted to start over again. or end it.

keep going kid.

Hinoka's voice echoed in my head i looked around the train, no one was there. only the trains passangers. I really need some alcohol if anything, ha.

Once our train made its stop at beacon, Raven had helped me carry some of my luggage. A few steps out instantly we heard crys and cheers. We both turned to the direction of the rucks. A white cape blew through the wind, a red clip on cape followed behind, even hair looking like a pot of gold.
"RAVEN!! Y/N!!!" Summer flagged us down. Everyone had sprinted full heartedly towards us. it didnt look like they were lowling down.
Raven dropped my luggage hold my hand, "You asked if you had a family to begin with. I can say yes to a point. But they left you, and you them. You've experienced many things and meet many people i assume. eventually that brought you to us. which lead back to Kamwui. No matter how many times they showed up you could have left with them. You stayed here with us." i turned to Raven as she smiled like a goddess to me. My dark angel showed me a innocent side of her, "With a crazy misfit you call a family."
My lips curled down, my eyes swelled. The feeling of my throat being squeezed from the inside. I felt like some of the weight i had on my shoulder was lifted. I grasped onto Ravens hand i dropped to my knees not able to keep a bottle of emotions closed up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qu7F_GDFK0
"UUuaaaaaaa!!!!"
I cryed out. The Rest of Team STRQ had gathered around us. I felt the lovely embrace of Brothers and a sister. Even though i had one arm i still held everyone close to me.

-Beacons main lobby-
i didnt give myself a chance to rest after the family reunion i need to talk to Ozpin. and disgust the future with him.
"Are you sure you dont need us to come with you?" Summer asked, i ruffled her hair laughing of her concern.
"Thanks sum, but this is something i need to do alone."
"Y/N, youre not alone anymore remember that." Raven explained. i noted walking to the elevator i gave Raven a wink before the door closed.
"So Raven what did you and Y/N do on the trip." Summer was curious.
"Same thing they do here." Qrow slipped out.
"Fuck of Qrow thats none of your business."
"Like what?"
"Ah?! Summer how about we make some chocolate chip cookies. I'm sure Y/N would love that." Raven changed the subject.
"Sure then you can you tell ME, you leader what you've been doing on school grounds that makes you break into cold sweat."

While my ride rose to the top floor, i looked at the land scape of Beacon. The sun had just begun to set behind the mountains. keep moving foward. i held on my right numb looking at the level on the top corner right corner.
So the elevator had stop at Ozpin's office. i took one deep breath in, as the door slid open Ozpin, accompanied by another gentleman, very large build of a man with a bright complexion, black and white hairs. Atlas clothing, ewww gross.
"you must be Y/N L/N, my name is-"
"Major General Ironwood. I'm sorry, Sir, i should have know it was you."
"Its alright how do you know who i am?"
"i was a transfer to the Atlas academy my last name i went under was Kamwui. I just kept a low profile its understandable you haven't heard of me or my team."
"Ah team KMSN, i'm glad i finally had a chance to meet you in person," Ironwood held out his right arm for a hand shack. i held out my left, he froze in a split second Ironwood switched arms to shack mine. a firm hand shake, "Ozpin had called me to help some arrangements for you."
"Arrangements?"
"Y/N, sometime ago your grandmother notified me about everyhting that was going to transpire. She wouldn't know the outcome of it. So i had called Major General Ironwood today to assist you in Atlas technology to get you back on your feet. I guess looking at you now, my offer stands." Ozpin explained. He knew so why didnt...Oh Makoto, probably, explicitly told him not to help.
"Major General what could you do for me?" i asked.
"Well we are working on a prototype arm with a fuction that hasnt been field tested yet."
"Fine i'll take it and i'll do the feild testing. I just dont wanna be here armless when i know i can do something in the future. And Ozpin."
"Yes Y/N?"
"I think it about time we disgust future arrangments."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 730 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...
11.2K 171 8
When Raven Branwen got together with Taiyang Xiao Long, her ex-boyfriend and leader's younger brother, Y/N Rose, vanished without a trace. Years late...
2.5K 164 20
As Summer embraces her new identity as Cinder Fall, she must gather recruits to aid her cause. Finding these individuals would prove to be rather eas...
79 3 2
There once was a time in history, where RWBY wasn't a thought, when the battle of dark and light was in its infancy, and STRQ was the reigning kings...