Wolf Forgotten (on hold)

By FlyFall_D

Sequel to Long Lost Wolf. After Leigh wakes up from his coma he doesn't remember who Peytan is. Distraught an... More

Wolf Forgotten
Wolf Forgotten 2
Wolf Forgotten 3
Wolf Forgotten 4
Wolf Forgotten 5
Wolf forgotten 7
Wolf Forgotten 8
Wolf Forgotten 9
Wolf Forgotten 10
Wolf Forgotten 11

Wolf Forgotten 6

628 16 2
By FlyFall_D

LIKE I SAID BEFORE IM TRYING TO UPDATE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

OK I NEED UR HELP.... SHOULD I DO A CHAP IN ZACH'S POV????? COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW!!!

VOTE COMMENT LIKE.... READ!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Leigh's POV

I paced the living room as Marina and Brittney sat infront of me. They just told me everything and I was fighting the urge to run down there and get her myself. Two things were stopping me. 1. she said we would both get hurt if I came. I couldn't let that happen to her. 2.Brody, Andrew, and Sam were standing in the door way, blocking my exit.

"What can we do?" I mumbled to myself. Brittney and Marina looked at eachother. I snapped my head to them.

"What? What do you know?" I asked impatiently.

"We," Brittney started motioning to Marina and herself. " Are expected back for another visit tomorrow. We are going to be visiting very fequently to help keep Peytan in the loop and to come up with a plan to escape." I looked at them. They actually thought of something quicker then I did, but then again they weren't feacking out like I was.

"You have to keep me posted. Don't leave anything out. Make sure she's safe, I don't want the asshole hurting her." I growled to them. They looked at eachother and guilt flew across their faces. I got both worried and furious right there.

"What aren't you telling me!" I demanded. I wasn't myself. I was freaking out with the thought of something being wrong with Peytan.

"She said.... She said he's abusive. She said it was the biggest mistake of her life." Brittney's voice was quiet and fearful. I couldn't breathe when she said that. He was abusing her. He was abusing my Peytan. 

"I'll make sure to kill him myself." I growled low and deadly. I was blinded with rage. I felt Andrew, Brody, and Sam knock me to the floor and pin me down. 

"Man. Calm down. You aint going to get her back by storming out there and using force. He'll have the upper hand and kill you. And Peytan." That's what snapped me out of my rage filled movements. I didn't care if he killed me as long as Peytan was still safe. I had to let the girls do this. They could hold their own and so could Peytan. She's been abused before. It pains me to even think it an involuntary growl rumbles in my chest.

"I'm sorry." I say even though my teeth are still clenched and my jaw is tight. They nod in understanding.

I don't know what I'm going to do with Peytan in the arms of another man. I see red all the time and I'm ready to go on a rampage if pushed over the edge.

"Can you give her messages for me?" I ask a little calm with the thought of her smiling face and my arms around her.

"Of course. I was going to ask you if there was anything you wanted her to know." Marina said in a quiet, scared voice. She was scared that I might crack again. I kept a tight leash on my wolf and my temper.

"Tell her I may not remember everything, but I do remember that I love her." My head was down I couldn't bear looking at their pitiful expressions. Brittney nodded and got up with Marina to leave to see Peytan. I wanted nothing more then to jump up and go with them, but I held myself back.

I sat there unmoving as I heard the door quietly click shut. I still didn't move or look up as the guys sat down in front of me and stared trying to figure out what I was thinking. I wasn't letting them know. I had to deal with this in solitude so I wouldn't anyone. I needed Peytan back. Now.

I slowly stood and the boys quickly followed suit. I ignored them and headed for the stairs. I went to my room and slammed the door shut behind me as I entered. My room still had her smell from when she was last her dropping off the note. Her smell was still faintly in my sheets and pillows from when we last slept her, before the accident. I sat on my bed and began clenching and unclenching my fist, resisting the urge to punch the wall in my frustration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE ITS GOOD. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :(((((((( DONT BE MAD JUST SCHOOL AND WORK GEWTTING IN THE WAY :(( IM AWEFULLY SORRY.

Continue Reading