[open!] hotel california | nc...

By 3matcha

โ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง?โž
โ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ!โž
โ๐ฎ๐ฆ... ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?โž
โ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ, ๐ข'๐ฆ _____! โž
โ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ!โž

โ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ!โž

354 19 67
By 3matcha

꒰ ✩ ꒱

raw form here!

you can use google docs, pastebin, or thinfi!

+ remember to remove my guidelines!

++ direct message me if you're on mobile and would like a raw form!

comment here with your form!
(format: [ name || slot ])

there is no set deadline yet!

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
username:
◌༉‧ password: your favourite song from any nct album!
◌༉‧ note: leave as 'n/a' if you don't have anything to say!

main slot:
backup slot:

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑠 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
full name: include hangul if possible!
other name: only fill out if your main slot is 'sweet pea'!
nicknames: explain why they have their nickname! (min. of one sentence.)

face claim: if using an ulzzang, state their instagram username!
backup face claim: ^

birthdate: use format year/month/day (eg. 20010208)!
age: international age / korean age!

ethnicity: based on their parents' race!

height & weight: cm / kg!

prominent features or items: do they have anything symbolic on their body? or do they have an item that they treasure the most? (min. of one sentence)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑦 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
background: try not to make the slot as sad as those angsty kpop fanfictions; be realistic! (min. of 2 paragraphs, but my suggestion is to write as much as you can!)

birthtown:
hometown:

personality traits: explain why they are this way! (min. of 3 sentences for EACH trait; the min. amount of traits they can have are 3.)

hobbies: what do they like to do when they're bored? explain why they enjoy doing this! (min. of 3 sentences for EACH hobby; the min. amount of hobbies they can have are 3.)

likes: (please list in bulletpoint format! min. of 4 things they like.)
dislikes: (please list in bulletpoint format! min. of 4 things they dislike.)

trivia: (please list in bulletpoint format!)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
main love interest:
backup love interest:

love interest's personality: refer to the loose descriptions i used for each love interest, and expand more on it!
backup love interest's personality: optional. if needed, i will direct message you!

first interaction: what do you want them to say or do when the two first meet? remember: they will be in a locked hotel room! (min. of 1 paragraph)

soulmate progression: how do you want them to figure out that they're soulmates? try to write a detailed description! (min. of 1 paragraph)

request a scenario with your love interest!: optional, but i'm willing to write a chapter about it!

couple's trivia: (please list in bulletpoint format!)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝑢𝑝 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
rate your slot's friendship with other slots!: 1 meaning they don't get along at all, and 10 meaning they get along real well. if you want, use a ? if they don't know each other!

request a scenario with other slots!: again, optional, but i'm willing to write a chapter about it!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
how was this form? any improvements i should make?:

are you excited for this applyfic?:

message to author hana!:

━━━━━━━━━━

author's note
duuuuude this form took
most of my afternoon, but i'm
glad i got it over with!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...