๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘บ...

By MULTISTOKELEY

๐‘ซ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’™. More

Imagines.
Boyfriends Brother | Wifisfuneral
Camgirl | XXXTENTACION
Brothers Roomate | Skimasktheslumpgod
Best friends brother | Comethazine
Family Reunion | AzChike
Best Friends Brother pt.2 | Comethazine
Bad Girl | Skimasktheslumpgod
Moms Boyfriend | AzChike
Truth Or Dare | Wifisfuneral
CAMGIRL X2 | XXXTENTACION
๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป | ๐‘บ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ฒ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ & ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘ฑ๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ป
๐ป202 | ๐‘†๐พ๐ผ๐‘€๐ด๐‘†๐พ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ๐‘†๐ฟ๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘ƒ๐บ๐‘‚๐ท
๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ณ ๐‘ฟ3 โ˜… ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต
๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น โ˜† ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ป โ˜… ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ
๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต โ˜† ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ
๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘บ โ˜… ๐‘บ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ฒ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ด๐‘ท ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ
๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘บ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฟ2 โœฐ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ
๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฟ2 โœฐ ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต
REDEMPTION | SKI

๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น, ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น | ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ด๐‘ท ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ

7.4K 117 169
By MULTISTOKELEY

^ 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐, 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕.

"𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑩𝑬

𝑴𝒀 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹

𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑫𝑶 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬
𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑲"
- 𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑹𝑨

𝑳𝑶𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵: 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑾𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯, 𝑰𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑨

𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬: 𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑯 17, 2018

𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑨 made her way down the crowded hall to her last class of the day, Mr. Goulbourne's. What the fuck type of name is that, she thought every time walked into his class room.

Her jean skirt hugged her hips, her black thrasher shirt did the same to her breasts. Her brown curls surrounded her face and ran down a little past her shoulders. She strutted down the hall, occasionally giving the boys that catcalled her sly looks.

Her personality was very flirtatious. She never looked for any type of commitment or relationship, she just simply liked to flirt, or toy with hearts.

Despite all of the things people assumed about her, her body count was only 1. Everyone assumed she was a hoe because of all the hoes she kept on a leash, to use as arm candy, then throw away. She thought she could never let herself get played. So she went to her "pimping ways".

She made it to the class room and entered.

"Good morning, Averena." Mr. Goulbourne greeted her. She waved and went to her seat, all the way in the back. Which was next to her bestfriend, Chanel.

"Guess what hoe." Chanel said excitedly, sitting down and setting her PINK tote next to her seat.

"What? You finally got some dick? I bet Cobb webs was forming in there." Averena joked. Chanel shot her a dirty glare.

"It's about Mr. Goulbourne, but since you wanna be such a slut, I'm not gonna tell you." She replied turning towards the front of the classroom and crossing her arms.

"Wait no please tell me, please." Averena pleaded. Chanel chuckled at her desperation.

Averena had a bit of a crush on Mr. Goulbourne. She even turned down her hoe ways around him. She'd always skip connections and study hall to come help him with whatever he needed, even if it was just stapling papers.

"Fine, Mrs. Wellington told me to go to the teachers lounge to get her lunch," Averena played with her charm bracelet on her right wrist, anxious to see what she found out.

"When I was in there I overheard Mr. Goulbourne talking about how he's transferring to another school." She Continued. Averena's whole mood changed.

Averena always enjoyed watching the veins in Mr. Goulbourne's forehead and hands pop when he yelled. She enjoyed watching his arm muscles flex when he erased the board, although she knew she would never act on her crush. She knew she had to now, it wouldn't even matter if he's transferring schools. Plus, if she let him leave without giving her what she wanted, she knew she would long for him the rest of her high-school career.

"Alright students, simmer down."Mr. Goulbourne announced after clearing his throat. Averena turned towards him and watched him closely. Literally everything he did became even more and more attractive by the minute.

Averena barely even paid any attention to the lesson, she was too busy developing a plan to get the stoke stroke.

"Hey lil mama, you got a man?" The boy next to her asked, after tapping her on the shoulder.

"No," she replied sharply continuing to focus on Stokeley.

"Take my Snapchat. Text me." He said handing her a paper.

"Excuse me, Justin. Stop trying to get at Averena. She likes older men." Mr. Goulbourne announced setting his pen down on the table.

Averena sat in her chair, mortified. Chanel was on the edge of her seat, on the verge of death because of how hard she was laughing. Averena forcefully punched her in the thigh immediately making her stop.

"Anyway, as I was saying, a non linear equation usually has an exponent..." He continued to teach.

•••

"Class dismissed!" He announced, as he sat down in his chair. Everyone gathered their things and began to pile out of the room. Everyone except Averena and Chanel.

"Good luck, hoe." Chanel said before grabbing her bag and rising from her seat. Once the class was completely empty, she got up and made her way towards the front of the class.

"Yes, Averena?" Mr. Goulbourne spoke, looking up from his papers.

"Don't you think your comment was inappropriate?" She asked grabbing a chair from the nearest desk and sitting it in front of his.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" He said with a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"She likes older men." She mocked him. Mr. Goulbourne slightly chuckled.

"But did I lie?"

"Mr. Goulbourne I-" She began to say.

"Call me Stokeley." He interrupted.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you're my teacher."

"But that doesn't stop you from thinking about me."

"Anna Oop- I- you- what?" Averena wasn't particularly flustered, she was just confused as to why he would say that. "I don't know what you're talking about." She added taking her hands away from the desk and playing with the bottom of her skirt.

"Oh really?" He said, taking out his phone and opening Snapchat. She instantly internally facepalmed, considering the fact that she had a whole private story dedicated to Stokeley.

"Alright Fine, But why are you pressing me about this." She said leaning back in her chair and crossing her legs.

"It's up to you." He spoke nonchalantly.

"This is pointless." Averena groaned, picking up her bag and getting up to leave. Just as she was making her way toward the door, Stokeley gripped her wrist and spun her around.

He placed his hand on the lower part of her back.

"What are you doi-" Averena began.

"Shh, I'm only giving you what you want." He whispered in her ear, before giving her ass a slap. She winced at his touch.

He spun her back around, grinding his growing bulge against her rear. He slid his hand down the bottom of her stomach and into her skirt. He brushed his finger over clit. She shivered at his touch.

"Who is you wet for." He asked. At this point his professional teacher for voice was gone. She didn't answer.

"I said who are you wet for?" He asked, rubbing her clit harder than before, raising his voice a bit. She winced, considering the fact that her clit was extremely sensitive at the moment.

"Y-you." She silently cursed herself for stuttering. He chuckled at her answer. He ran his finger down her labia, spreading her wetness.

He slipped his middle finger in her, causing her to sigh in pleasure. He removed his finger from inside her, before sucking on it.

He picked her up and put her on one of the many students desks. [𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕]

He gripped her neck and brought her to a kiss. He licked her bottom lip for permission to enter his tongue.

ThEiR tOnGuEs BaTtLeD fOr DoMiNaNcE. She tugged on the waistband of his pants, he gently grabbed her hand and moved it away.

He moved from her lips, to her jawline, her neck, then her collarbone. He lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it to the side. Averena unhooked her bra and took it off. Stokeley laid his hand on her right breast and sucked on the other, leaving multiple hickeys.

He continued to leave a trail of hickeys until he reached the top of her skirt.

Instead of taking it off, he lifted it to reveal her lace underwear. He looked up at her and cocked an eyebrow.

"You knew this was gone happen, didn't you?" He questioned, he also noticed that she was freshly shaven.

"No, I just like to look clean." She lied. He gave her a straight face.

"Stop lying." He joked. She rolled her eyes.

"Fine, whatever you win." He grinned at her and went back to work. He pulled her underwear down and dropped them. He kissed up her thighs, until her made it to her vagina. He kissed up her folds, eventually making it to the top of her pussy.

He opened his mouth, and hung out his tongue. He dragged it from her hole all the way up to the flap that covered her clit.

A tingling sensation shot throughout Averena's body.

Stokeley viciously sucked on her pearl, causing Averena to grip the desk tightly. She bit her lip and threw her head back, trying her best not to scream.  She looked down at him and admired the way he devoured her pussy.

He flicked his tongue in multiple ways, while still playing close attention to her clitorous.

After about 3 minutes of this, he brought his index finger to her vagina and teased the hole that would soon be filled with his dick. He entered his index and middle finger slowly, then sped up the pace.

Averena bit down on her lip even harder, struggling to withhold her moans. Stokeley noticed this.

"Go ahead babygirl, let it out." He spoke. She nodded and faint moans and curse words flows from her mouth, like a stream.

He continued to pump her fingers in and out of her, curving them with each thrust, all while still sucking up her clit. He liked the way his fingers. disappeared and reappeared from her vagina.

Averena's stomach muscles pulsated because of the intense pleasure.

Stokeley removed his fingers from inside her and sucked on them once again. He stood up and began to unbuckle his pants. He pulled the down along with his boxers.

Her eyes widened, as she was surprised by his length. As he was about to enter her, she put her hand on his chest. She slightly leaned over and pulled a condom from her back pocket. She handed it to him.

He was intrigued at how prepared she was. He opened it, and slid it down his length.

He prepared for his entrance, teasing her hole. He thrusted into her with the power of 1000 slaves. She hissed because of the abrupt he was.

"Jesus Christ." She winced, under her breath. His strokes were slow and long. She looked down to see that he hadn't even put half of his length in yet. 

She positioned herself up on her elbows and looked up at him. They gazed into each other's eyes.  He gripped her neck and continued to fuck her.  He tried fitting in the rest of his dick but it was no use.

"You're too big." She struggled to moan. He shook his head.

"You're a big girl, take it." He demanded. She shook her head.

"I can't."

"Yes you can. See look." He said before harshly thrusting his entire length into her. She screamed Bloody Mary as she felt his tip go past her cervix.

"You're in my fucking uterus, you asshole." She moaned.

"I know. Don't it feel good?" He teased. He continued to abuse her insides, increasing the aggressiveness with each stroke. At this point, the few words Averena tried to say we're past incoherent.

Her walls clenched around him, and her stomach tightened up. The sweat on her forehead caused her curls to effortlessly fall on her forehead.

"I- Im gonna cum." She finally uttered. "Me too." He responded.

Her juices ran down his dick as he shot his kids into the condom.

They both got theirselves together before leaving to their homes.

•••

She limped into the classroom to see that it was one of her favorite substitute teachers. She walked to the back of the classroom to her normal seat. Chanel came in shortly after her as usual. She sat down and stared at her.

"Sooo what happened?" Chanel questioned. Averena just simply smiled at her.

Chanel nearly fell out of her seat because of how excited she was. She got up out of her seat and started dancing.

"Girl! I'm so fucking proud of you!" She kinda yelled.

"Chanel, go stand outside!" The substitute yelled.

"Whatever. I'm still happy for her!" She shouted as she made her way out of the classroom.

"What happened to Mr. Goulbourne? He's never missed a day." One of the students said, raising their hand.

"He transferred to another school, so I'm gonna be you guys' teacher for the rest of the year.

There Averena realized, that having sex with him did not relieve her crush on him. It only left her wanting more.

𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫:

𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒙3 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆.

𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔. 𝑰𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒐. 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒃𝒉.

𝑰𝒌 𝑰𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚.

𝒀𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔.  𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔.

𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒖𝒑 𝑰𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉/ 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍?

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒙3 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑺𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.

𝑺𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒋𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔, 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕. 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚.

- 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 4.5K 60
READ IT!
24.3K 1K 39
๐’๐“๐Ž๐Š๐„๐‹๐„๐˜ ๐†๐Ž๐”๐‹๐๐Ž๐”๐‘๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’
3.4K 186 15
There is no proper description at the moment, just one of those XXXTentacion stories ya'll like so much. It's good I swear, just take a read. LLJ.
3.5K 115 11
๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ.... started: 8/16/21 Finished: