In the After life (Jennie x f...

由 Katherine15372

I don't know how to explain so yeah... Jennie kim is in hiding to the world because she's a vampire. human pl... 更多

•~Introduction~•
Chapter 1 ~Prologue~
Chapter 2 ~Kidnapped~
Chapter 3 ~mixed emotions~
Chapter 4 ~Anger~
Chapter 5 ~Powers~
Authors note
Chapter 7 ~Training~
Let's
Chapter 8 ~a month~
Chapter 9 ~spark~
Chapter 10 ~The ball~
Chapter 11 ~The ex~
sowi
Chapter 12 ~Phase~
Chapter 13 ~worries~
Chapter 14 ~desire~
Chapter 15 ~angry~
Chapter 16 ~Avoid~
Chapter 17 ~Guilt~
Chapter 18 ~Save her~
Chapter 19 ~Fight~
Chapter 20 ~"it hurts... so much."~
Chapter 21 ~Memories~
Chapter 22 ~torture~
Chapter 23 ~Gone~
Chapter 24 ~"I lost everything..."~
Chapter 25 ~Humanity~
not an update.
Chapter 26 ~Crazy For You~
Blackpink
Chapter 27 ~Resurrection~
Chapter 28 ~Tried but failed~
Chapter 29 ~Trying harder~
Sorry
.
Chapter 30 ~End~
•~Marriage~•
"A vow"
New story
thanksss
Yo
Published
Important!!
Important!!

Chapter 6 ~training/acceptance

5.1K 229 63
由 Katherine15372

Jennie's POV

i let y/n get a guest room instead of sleeping in the basement. she was quiet when we found. out what caused her eyes to turn to gold.

it changed back to normal when y/n woke up this morning. but it didn't change back when
y/n was going to sleep.

she seems calm but i sensed that she's ravelling on the inside.

Jisoo also stayed the night in my house for wanting to keep eyes on y/n for a while.

now we're here in the dining area eating breakfast and discussing about her.

"so do you want to do trainings? we can teach you how to live as a vampire." jisoo offered.

"yes i would like that." she smiled softly and nod.

"i don't know any werwolf but-"

"my sister." y/n cuts off jisoo and looks at her confusingly.

y/n laughed a little and said "my sister is a werewolf. i'm sure she'll be willing to help."

"awesome. what's her name?" jisoo drinked water waiting for y/n

"Park chae-young." y/n said and jisoo choked. i jump from my seat and helped jisoo.

"what's wrong?" y/n asked and looked at jisoo worried.

"n-nothing. call your sister to meet us here. ask jennie for the adress i'll be at the bathroom." she stood up and left quickly.

"that's... weird." i said and frown.

"so ready for an insane amount of training later?" i ask and sat back on my seat.

"kind of nervous but sure." she smiled and i nod.

"want to call your sister now?" i took out my phone and placed it on the table.

"yes i really need to see her right now." she took the phone without hesitation and dialed the number.

i smile and took a sip of my wine.

~~

Jisoo's POV

it's been 5 years... why do i still have the same feelings i had for her. whenever i heard her name i get crazy.

what happens if i see her? will i do something i'll regret? or don't? or won't regret?

i sigh as i look at our picture together while i'm here in the bathroom sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

[guys i couldn't upload the picture of jisoo and chaeyoung so pretend a picture popped out. ok? ok.]

i never erased this picture. it's the only thing that keeps me from going really.

Flashback to their breakup

Jisoo's POV

"love what's going on with you?" i held chaeyoung's hand for her to stop walking.

"you've been ignoring me all day. did i do something wrong?" i went in front of her and made her look at me.

"why didn't you tell me..." she crossed her arms.

i gulped. did she know that i'm a vampire?

"a-about what rosé?" i ask. i clearly wasn't enjoying this.

"that you're a fucking vampire jisoo." she looked at me disgusted my eyes widen.

"h-how-" she cut me off by slapping me. i turn my head to the side and held my cheek.

"how could you jisoo? i trusted you! i told you what happened to my parents and yet you didn't told me that your... you knew my past and still didn't told me! why?!" she was on the brink of crying.

i tried holding her arm but she moved away. she was disgusted by me. ofcourse she is. i'm a blood sucking creature who cares about nothing.

"i'm sorry... forgive me. please love. i can't live without you." i moved closer and she just looked at me blankly.

"i'm done. we. we are done jisoo." she shed a tear and walked past me.

i let my tears fall and fall to the ground. i kneeled on the ground looking at nothing. i couldn't do anything but cry.

'why did i have to be born like a blood sucking creature?! wish there was a way i can be human.'

End

~~

i look at myself at my reflection. i filled my eyes with anger and punched the mirror.

i saw the mirror cracked and saw myself. my blood was all over it.

i look at myself in disgust. i should of have never interfered with chaeyoung's life.

i sigh.

"y/n!"

my heart dropped and realized who that voice belonged to. my tears were beginning to build up but i didn't let it.

"chaeyoung!" i heard y/n shout.

i stood up and ran outside to y/n's kitchen for a drink. i didn't want to see chaeyoung and how happy she is. i don't want to ruin her day by showing my face.

"Jichu? hey there you are." jennie went beside me while i fix a drink.

"want some?" i asked waving the glass filled with alcohol.

"no thanks it's still early for a drink don't you think?" she asked me but i shrugged and gulped it  down. i felt the familiar fire go through my throat.

"y/n's sister is here. want to meet her?" she was going to go to them and stopped to ask me.

"i'll meet you at the field jen." i said not turning around. i heard her ran out of here.

i couldn't help it. i let my tears fall. i can't believe i'm still crying over her. it's been five years...

i threw the glass on the wall beside me letting glass scatter all over the kitchen. i honestly don't care if jen will scold me about this.

i took the bottle and took a sip before running to go to the others and will have to meet her...

Y/n POV

"what do you mean you're a vampire?!" chaeyoung shouted making me jump.

"hybrid. half vampire and werewolf." i corrected her and she rolled her eyes.

"still... how?"

"we don't know. all we know is she suddenly had her eyes turn to gold and wouldn't turn back. so we called a friend over to solve it and yeah. she's a hybrid." Jennie told the confused looking sister of mine.

i chuckled and held chaeyoungs hand. "i'm fine.. really. isn't this what you wanted? that i'm a werewolf?"

"i mean yeah... but not a vampire too."

"guess we will just have to live with that." i shrug.

"what happens to the point where you are a vampire hunter? what will you tell people?" my sister asked me.

"let's see in the future."

"wondering where you guys are." i heard jisoo behind me.

"oh right!" i said while jisoo went closer to us. "chae this is jisoo the one who helped me what i am. jisoo this is chaeyoung my sister the werewolf."

they shook hands. Rosé looked shocked and speechless.

"pleasure." jisoo let go and i saw blood on her face.

"what happened to you?" jennie spotted it too.

"oh this? nothing. just a glass breaking is all." she smiled at us and wiped the blood away.

"she's a vampire too." i said to chaeyoung and she really didn't seemed too shock.

"can we just start the training so we can call it a day?" rosé frustatedly said and i frown at her.

"sure." jennie started to walk out to the door at the backdoor so we followed her.

"get ready y/n it's going to be a long day."

~~

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

87.5K 1.8K 31
Y/N is the one and only daughter of the Lee's and heir to the throne of the Mafia kingdom. But she has to either marry or kill the Mafia King, They a...
59K 2.5K 38
What if the person you beg for love before but rejected you several times suddenly asked you to come back and love her again. Jennie Kim and Park Cha...
106K 2.8K 38
park yn is cold dangerous girl.one glare is enough to kill 100 person .world's no:1 youngest multibillionre.also successful bussiness women trust me...
10.6K 287 11
"I fell in love with someone WHO didn't even care about me, someone WHO never give attention to me and someone who NEVER appreciates everything I've...