love from fox (bakudeku)

By dekus_boyfriend

izuku is homeless now because his mother died bicause of sickness and he doesn't have a money to take care o... More

the guy fox 🦊
who are you?
planned kiss 😘
what's happening to me
little note
πŸ€’πŸ˜·sick izuku πŸ˜·πŸ€’
Land god izuku
k-kacchan!
authors notes
okay so...

the beauti

2K 59 1
By dekus_boyfriend

🍀Izuku pov🍀

Next morning I wake up, feel little better.i get up off my soft futon and open the door and fresh air hit my in the face" ah so biutifl out here" i mumbled to myself I found one place on the under the tree 'it's looking old but I don't mind ' grass and lay there surrounded with beautiful flowers ' smells nice ' I lay there for a good time.my eyes started to be havier and I fall asleep.

🦊Bakugo pov🦊

I wake up early it's 8:34 am. So I'm going to see a near.i facing a empty room ' where the hell is that near '. I got to the back yard user the old tree and I see the pink flowers showing from the tree 'what the hell that tree dust have a flowers before ' I know something is inside this boy, I started walking closer to him, standing in front of him. His face is beautiful and his eyelashes are long tucking his pink check's and his plump pink lips. I thuch his check is so soft, I come closer to pick on his lips it's soft but I already know that then I thuch his hair it's so soft "thanks" he said I back of a bit to see his sleeping face ' he just dreaming ' and hi said again but with my nickname "thanks kacchan" and he smiled so cute 0///0 I blush and I lucked up to see tree is have flowers ' it's that Deku ho make this tree come back in life?' I guecend myself ' that that min Deku is a land god?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 46.5K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
299K 19.9K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.9M 82.7K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...