To get Married sooner than Ex...

By OdaneCorneall

A Kyou Kara Moah fanfiction. Wolfram and Yuri has to get married rigjt way. I do not own kyou kara moah. Thi... More

New Years Party
Night of Love Discovered
Fiance
Spending Time Together
The Switch
Finding a way
The Switch back
Making Things Clear
Back To Earth
Revelation
Wedding Day

King Saralegui

171 5 0
By OdaneCorneall

In front of his gold framed mirror, king Saralegui was leisurely combing his long blond hair. It fell like a sun rays curtain on his frail shoulders. Tugging his pale green peignoir around him, he saw in the glass the reflection of Beries, his loyal servant, coming at him.

" Beries? What is it?"

" Mr Lesguardes has just arrived, my king. He's waiting behind the doors."

Saralegui's eyes lit up with cheer and joy. He turned around slightly:

" Make him enter," said he with a well hidden impatience. Beries did, a young man with dark green hair and clear brown eyes made his way in.

" You called for me, your Majesty," he said.

" Yes,"Sara stood up graciously " I want you to go to Shin Makoku, I'll go there myself in a few days. You will have to spy the royal couple. I want to know anything about them; I've heard a lot about them – like Yuuri and his fiancé get along much better- but I want to know from one of my personal sources. It may just be rumours after all, I'm pretty sure things aren't that good between them! So go now and never be caught. Is that understood?"

The man had shuddered a bit but he nodded and bowed in respect. It would never come in his mind to upset Saralegui. He was too afraid to disobey, but unlike many, he could hide it.

" Yes, your majesty!"

" Fine! Beries, please, will you lead him back to the exit? Then, come back to my bedroom."

The two older men left. Then, Beries came back with a breakfast for his king. When he set down everything on a round table, Sara, observing him in his mirror, asked suddenly:

" Beries, can you look at me?"

" What is it, my King?" he frowned at Sara's strange voice.

" Do you think...short hair will suit me better? With curls?"

A silence followed. Stunned then mildly revolted at this idea, Beries shook his head:

" No, I don't think so...to be honest. You're way better like this."

Marching calmly through the cold corridors of Blood Pledge castle, Conrad was heading towards Yuuri and Wolfram's bedroom, a heavy book in his hand. He arrived in front of the doors of the royal chambers. He raised his hand but stopped half-way. Weird noises were reaching his ears, small cries. Conrad's clear brown eyes twitched. Thinking it might be Yuuri and Wolfram being in danger, he stuck his ear to the wood door and listened, ready to burst in. What he heard made his cheeks red in slight embarrassment, and his so famous composure crumble.

" Yuuri, Go on...S-stronger...Yeah, like this..."

" Wow...Wolf...you're so elastic..."

" Ahaha, that's what you like about me, no?"

" Aaha, um, well...very much..."

" Your hands here...around me...don't hesitate to push...arh..."

" Oh, Wolf, I'm a bit scared to hurt you...What if I break your bones?"

Conrad's eyes widened. His hand around the handle of the door trembled.

" You won't, Yuuri...You're always so gentle, you wimp!"

" I don't want to be brutal you know!"

" I like it rough, you know...with you against me..."

" Conrad...what are you doing here?"

Taken by surprise, Conrad jumped at the sudden question-and third presence at his side- dropping the book. He looked at his right and his face completely flushed at the sight of Gwendal. The latter wore an expression of uncertainty on his face, as if he wasn't sure of what he was seeing.

" Are you eavesdropping?"

Conrad couldn't be more embarrassed. He scratched his hair:

" Well, no...ahah...um, his majesty and Wolfram summoned me this morning. I came there to see what it was."

" And you're staying against the door?"

The doors opened before Conrad had the time to justify himself- despite his wish to to so. Yuuri was at the threshold, wearing a simple t-shirt and long black trousers. He blinked upon seeing the two brothers but a smile quickly replaced his surprise:

" Hello! Conrad, you're there as I have asked you. Come in. Um, Gwendal, I just wanted to ask you if you could...send invitations to the kings of Smalleria and Anteria for my marriage."

" And why, your Majesty?...I thought you were against them since they dared to speak too intimately to your fiancé. You punched them, in case you didn't remember, and they needed plastic surgery to find back proper faces."

" Well, they're small countries but their peoples are strong and powerful, and they run a big business of clothes and jewels; 25 per cent of my people wear clothes made in their kingdoms, it would be a mistake to neglect them, right?"

" Alright."

Gwendal wheeled around to accomplish his task. Conrad, who had meanwhile picked up the book, hesitatingly strode into the room, searching with anxious eyes his little brother. What was his surprise when he found Wolfram clad in a sleeveless white top, and short black shorts, his forehead shining with perspiration like Yuuri's. He was drinking fresh water from a bottle. Swiping his sweat with a towel, he threw his look on Conrad:

" You're a tad late."

" I know, I'm sorry. I thought that you might be...occupied." Yuuri and Wolfram were really flushed so he assumed they might be doing...

" Yeah, we've been doing some gymnastic. I've been trying to do a splits. Since I nearly died during that mission in a labyrinth, I've been training hard to get more flexible. Yuuri helps me. He pushes down a bit while I try to get used to it."

Conrad felt relief overcome him. Oh, it was just that. And to think he thought...

" Conrad, is that the book I asked you to bring?"

" Yes, Your majesty. It's a new edition. With illustrations and drawings to help you to figure out better. Anissina is the one to have ordered to re-publish this book and actualize it, it was first destined to mazoku teens of Shin Makoku."

" Great, it looks fun," Yuuri said cheerfully, taking the book out of Conrad's hands. He looked at the cover. " I think I'm going to read it right now, I have time before my bath and Gunter's lessons. Wolf, if you want to bathe with me, just tell me, I'm in my library."

" Right, wimp," he replied then approached his fiancé to see his book. " What is that?"

" Traditions in Shin Makoku. New Edition. Like this, I'm sure not to make any mistakes anymore!"

" With drawings?" Wolfram asked as if he couldn't believe it. " Seriously, you're such a kid, even Greta would be able to read without the need to have illustrations. You're a grown-up, you know."

Yuuri squeezed his lips one against the other in a thin line. Wolfram was good to make him feel ridiculous. However, he still leaned over Wolfram and kissed his forehead.

" Good. See you later, Wolf."

He headed towards his private library and shut the door behind him. Conrad who had followed their small talk with amusement erased his smile when Wolfram looked back at him.

" Well, Wolfram, why did you say you needed me?"

" It's about that person who spied on us."

"...oh?"

" Watching the king and his fiancé during one of their intimate moments is a crime. He or she will have to pay a high price for that."

" Yes, you've heard well, Conrad: I want to know how that spy looked according to the rumours. I'm pretty sure you're going to make an amazing job at finding that. As for me, I have the list of the guests."

" Okay, so you want me to find out the most informations possible."

" You got it: I want to know everything. It's only like this I will fully enjoy my wedding day, I will be under the impression then that nothing has been rushed and decided by a third party. This is my marriage..and Yuuri's too."

" Right."

" Now you told me you already had some informations."

Conrad whirled his spoon into his cup of tea and grabbed a tiny brown biscuit from a nearby plate. A steam was elevating in the air. Wolfram, who had put a proper peignoir on, folded his arms across his chest. Frowning, he waited for his big brother to speak up.

" To begin...I surprised Miss Annette Lesvois in the corridors leading to your bedroom; that night."

" Annette? You mean Beatrice and Greta's common friend? The pink-haired girl?"

" Yes, it's her. She was running back to the party room, it seemed so. As I found her presence quite suspect at such a hour, I stopped her in her tracks and asked her what she was doing there. She was red-cheeked and breathing loudly as if she had witnessed something quite..extraordinary."

" To me, it sounds as if she was a suspect!" Wolfram jumped at a conclusion with a vindictive smile.

" Well...she looked then a bit nervous and worried: she just said Greta wasn't feeling fine and she needed some medicine, so she was looking for Gisela. Nothing wrong with that."

" She might have lied."

" Mh, I checked Greta- who was in her bedroom- and she was right, Greta was sick."

" I know, but the next day, she felt better so it was nothing serious. Did you discover something else?"

" Yes...I wanted to know if everything was alright between you and Yuuri even though I did guess what...you were doing. But I didn't have the time to knock on your door; Annette having told me she'd seen someone waiting at your doors, I also saw someone wearing a long mantle and a brown hood staying in front of your bedroom. I called them but when they heard me, they got scared and fled."

"...Was it a woman...or a man?"

" It was hard to know with the lack of light but I did notice a drawing on their clothes: a shining gold dragon. They came from the Agnes Land."

" Oh, you mean the country where it's hard to distinguish a male from a female and vice-versa? I heard they were very discreet and trust-worthy people, very nice too...I have a hard time picturing them spying us. But I rather be cautious: interrogate them, too. All the guests from that country."

" Right...I will do it right now because they told us this morning they would be the first to leave Shin Makoku."

" Excuse me? But I thought everyone will stay here at least one week!" Wolfram's frown deepened. " Their behaviour is...weird and only encourages me to have suspicious about them."

" That's why I'm going to their chambers now."

Wolfram made a firm nod. He raised up from his chair, so did Conrad. The latter squeezed his brother's shoulder, assuring him of his support. He made his way out. As for Wolfram, his determination reinforced, he sped to the library and found his fiancé, scrunched in his armchair.

" Yuuri, let's go to the bathroom, now. I'm beginning to stink."

" I'll bathe later finally...this book is so interesting. You guys have such astonishing traditions, it's fascinating. And just because I'm the king, it has to be stricter with me."

" Yes, it's true, you represent the kingdom. Well, I'm busy so I'll go bathe now."

" huh huh."

Wolfram left the library, leaving Yuuri alone in his gripping read.

The weather was perfect for Wolfram to enjoy a ride. He walked to the stables, dismissing his loyal soldier's help who offered to prepare his horse, and tugged it out of his box. The animal made a soft noise, on seeing his beloved master.

" Shh, how have you been? Mh? I guess you've missed me, haven't you? We haven't spent a lot of time together recently with all those parties but I'll make sure to make up for that."

He petted the white animal's nose then they got out of the stables. Three soldiers were tagging along. In order to accomplish his mission, the prince was to visit the Fleurs House, a wealthy family close to the royal power, that they'd invited to the party. Wolfram was told that two boys from this same family had been seen playing in the corridors, too. Wolfram was only obeying his own principles: he had to review any suspects, be close friends or not. The mere thought of his intimacy revealed to a bigger audience than the court made Wolfram shudder in horror.

He got on his horse and was ready, then, to leave the castle. A call from Yuuri halted him in his way.

" Oy! Wolfram!"

" Yuuri?"

The few soldiers and courtesans present in the front court paused in their current conversations and activities to watch the couple. Yuuri went to his fiancé with quick steps then stopped next to him.

" What's going on?" Wolfram asked, a bit wondering. Yuuri had a large smile on his face that made one ponder what he was thinking about. The king just shook his head slightly:

" Nothing very serious...I wanted to know...when are you back?"

" Before dinner time, Yuuri. I won't stay long at the Fleurs'."

" Good, because I'll be impatiently waiting for you. So you better hurry up and come back safely."

...Oh, something was definitely up in Yuuri's head and behind Wolfram's back. The blond raised a suspicious eyebrow at that and eyed Yuuri with curiousness.

" Is there something I don't know about?"

" Um...Well, just lean over me so that you can hear me."

First surprised, the golden haired mazoku complied anyway and moved his head closer to Yuuri's.

" You know, this book I've been reading since this morning?"

" Yes, I remember...so what?"

" Well...one of the chapters about this strange tradition that obliges us to get married sooner also advises us" Yuuri got a bit nervous but still grinned in amusement, than in desire " to have sex everyday, mostly before the wedding; because it would assure a fertile future to the kingdom. It's the only tradition that does not encourage chastity and abstinence."

A blush immediately spread upon Wolfram's face even if he made everything to keep his composure.

" So I thought," Yuuri murmured " that we could start tonight. I'm eager to respect every aspect of this tradition."

It was really, really hard to remain calm and cool. Wolfram felt his heart beating stronger in his chest.

" Yuuri..."

" Moreover, a proof that this practice works is the famous marriage between the 20th queen of Shin Makoku, Charlotte von Grantz and her spouse, Leon Wilfried. They did exactly what was written about this custom. I intend on making our reign and marriage as successful as theirs. Are you ready to be a part of this, Wolfram?"

Wolfram stared at Yuuri, who in spite of his red cheeks, looked quite happy and confident. A few seconds passed before a long smile settled on Wolfram's face. His green eyes became bright with amusement, and a searing warmth invaded his heart.

" Of course, you wimp. So wait for me."

He straightened back and then spoke louder:

" We'll soon be back, your Majesty. Very soon. Good bye."

He glanced a last time at a winking Yuuri than rode out with his soldiers. Yuuri ignored the heated murmurs of the surrounding courtesans and inwardly clasped his hands in self-ovation. Not so late after, a messenger arrived with a letter in hand.

Still in bliss, Yuuri unfolded it.

His eyes widened and he gap-mouthed in genuine surprise:

" Saralegui."

The blond and ethereal king had decided to shorten his delay, he had officially decided to visit Yuuri three days in advance on his schedule.

I'm so looking forward to seeing you again, Yuuri! I have another wonderful gift for you: in the Shin Makoku tradition, the King or Queen has to give a kiss to the first monarch that visits them to make sure of their mutual friendship and reciprocative support! It's a magic oath. It's true; you can check on it in the Traditions of Shin Makoku, Chapter 18, Wedding. I bought it, too! Oh, I'm so impatient! Bye bye,Yuuri!

... and Wolfram would be so happy about it: he'll know I really want to bless you. Teehee.

With all my heart, Saralegui.

Yuuri wasn't sure his week would be of any rest. Wolfram and Sara living under the same roof for two weeks...no way, it could not work. Uneasiness slowly made his way to his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 32.2K 39
Written By Mawara Ejaz #24 in fanfiction 28/10/16
50.3K 4K 14
A Rockstar A Professor Two different love stories The most unlikely marriage union A compromise A promise And just like that four lives got tangled l...
27.5K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
69.5K 2.4K 56
Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. While Yuuri was on Earth, someone kidnapped his fiance. With Greta as the only one who saw the face of the man...