The Things You Do

Par zeldalover30

When Rikki finally gets into highschool, things are pretty odd. Somehow, she got into R.T. High, but everone... Plus

Chapter 2: The Second Day
Chapter 3: "IM STILL IN THE AIR!" Or am I?
Chapter 4: Our Secret
Chapter 5: The Bottle Brings Out The Truth
Chapter 6: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 7: The Accident
Chapter 8: Am I Still Alive?
Chapter 9: Shawn Spencer, Pyschic Detective

Chapter 1: The New School?

73 4 2
Par zeldalover30

 Today was my first day at my new school, RT High. It was a school for tech geeks. And Geeks in general. But the cool geeks, not lame nerds. But back to the story. I was walking into the new high school, smelling perfume, gross school lunch, and paint. I shivered for no reason. As I walked down the hall, I realized something, every few people looked familiar and I didn’t know why. “Oh well.” I said and continued walking. “Class room number…” I whispered to myself. “What ’chya lookin’ for?” Said a voice from beside me. I practically leaped out of my skin. “Holy fuck!” I yelled. “Hey cool it. Jesus. Just tryin ta help you out newbie. Where are you going?” Asked the boy. He had curly redish, brownish hair and a beanie on. He wore glasses with thin frames. “Hello? Fucker? Where are you going?” The boy asked again as we kept walking. “Oh uh a Geoff Ramsey’s classroom.” I told him. “Oh cool! That’s the same class as me! C’mon follow me.” The boy said and took my hand, leading me through the swarm of highschoolers. But I couldn’t shake the feeling that I recognized him…

Soon enough we were in the classroom. “Ah late again Michael? Stupid ass what did I tell yo-“ The teacher was cut off. “Uh who are you?” He asked me. “Rikki. Rikki Emma? I should be on the list… Today’s my first day.” I told the Teacher. He was heavily tattooed and looked like he was tired, but wide awake all at the same time. He didn’t seem like a very formal teacher if you know what I mean. “Oh. Hi there Rikki, sit wherever you like.” The teacher said. I looked out into the classroom. There were three tables, One with 6 people sitting at it with an open chair. One with 4 people sitting there with no chairs. And the last one was 2 desks pushed together at the front of the room. The seat that was open was between the boy I had met earlier and a red headed girl. I walked over and sat down, getting settled in.

“Newbie eh? What’s your name, what’s your number, and how do you like your breakfast?” A Dark headed boy asked. The girl sitting to his right punched him in the arm, her red hoodie sliding on her arm. “Ray! What the fuck?!?” The girl asked. The dark headed boy, Ray I guess started rubbing his arm. “What the fuck to you Tina.” He retorted. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. “Hey fuckers settle down! Rikki, meet the class, class introduce yourselves.” The teacher started. “I’m Mr. Ramsey. Now you start Ryan.” Mr. Ramsey said, nodding towards an older boy at the front of the room. “I’m Ryan. Ryan Haywood. And this is Jack. Jack Pattillo.” Ryan said, introducing both himself and his friend. The ginger waved at me slightly when Ryan said his name.

Then it was to the table of four. “Kerry. Kerry Shawcross.” Said a smaller blonde haired kid. “Matt Brag.” Said a brown headed boy. Older than me but not quite as old as Ryan and Jack. “Jeremy.” Another boy the same age, from the looks of it, as Matt. “Kdin. Kdin Jenzin. And Kdin Spelled K-D-I-N.” A brown headed boy with thin framed glasses just like the boy I sat next to has. Now it was my table’s turn. “Michael Jones.” Said the boy next to me. “Gavin Free.” Said the boy next to him. He sounded a tad british. “Meg Turney.” Said the redhead next to him. “Ray Narvaez Jr.” Said the boy who got punched earlier. I just noticed his slightly thicker glasses. “Tina Dayton.” Said the girl who punched Ray earlier. She had the same exact glasses as Ray. “Lindsay Tuggey.” Said the redhead next to me. I realized it was my turn. “Oh uh Rikki Emma.” I said.

“Alright well that took for fuckin’ ever.” Mr.Ramsey said. “By the way, if it’s easier for you Rikki, you can call me Geoff. I honestly don’t give a shit.” Geoff said. “Alright.” I said and he moved on. “Now the rest of them already got this speech, but I’ll say it again.” Geoff said. Everyone groaned. I heard Michael whisper “Fucking amazing” under his breath. “This year, it won’t be like a regular school. You won’t switch classes. You won’t learn much. This is a school of technology. Where, we aren’t actually a school. We just need the funding. We really are a gaming company. We film let’s plays and funny videos as well as make our own anime’s. So if you were hoping for a regular school, leave now.” Geoff paused. Everything clicked in that split second. I stood up as fast as possible, knocking over my chair in the process. “You guys are Rooster Teeth aren’t you! And this is the Achievement Hunter crew isn’t it!” I asked. Everyone nodded. “Bingo.” They said at the same time.

“So how the fuck did I end up here?” I asked Geoff. “Well Rikki, we watched your channel a bit, looked at your records and switched around a few things. So we’re the only school in your school zone.” Geoff explained with a wide grin on his face. “I’m stuck here?” I asked and he nodded. I was internally cheering but just sat down in my seat. “So since we kidnapped you, you will work here for a paycheck, filming let’s plays with all these goofballs. That’s why we have desks all around the room. But while you’re here, don’t think you’re just being put to work. We’re a family here. We dick around, but we don’t kill each other in real life. I will always be here for you, as well as some of the kids here. Some. Some are just dicks.” Geoff said. The class protested but he just laughed. “Alright get to work you fuck’s!” Geoff announced.

Everyone ran to their desks, while I stood by my chair. “Follow me.” Geoff said and lead me to an empty desk by Ray’s desk. “Here you go. This is your permanent desk. You can bring in anything you wish for your desk. But you sit here every day forever.” Geoff told me. I sat down in my chair and then rolled in between Michael and Ray. “Okay what the fuck am I doing?” I asked the boys. “Um I don’t know. GEOFF WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING!”  Michael yelled. “Fucking each other.” Ray said excitedly. I could feel Tina’s short glare at him. “Close but no Ray. You goofballs along with me are going to be filming a few lets plays. Rikki, if we need a camera woman during a let’s play, that will be your job today. We’ll do some behind the scenes stuff I guess. Meg, Tina, work on editing please. Kdin’s table and Lindsay, if you could do a let’s build that’d be great. Ok? Ok. Cool.” Geoff said and we all started on our separate projects.

Today was a GTA 5 and then editing day. Well, at least ‘till lunch. “C’mon newbie. Sit with us today.” Michael said and wrapped his arm around me. We walked down the hallway in our little pack, having small chit-chat. “So what’s your story?” Michael asked, since it was just Him, Lindsay and I in the back of the pack. “You sure you want to know?” I asked. I didn’t have the best past, but I’m guessing he didn’t either. “Yeah sure.” He said as we walked into the lunchroom. “I think it’d be a cool story too.” Lindsay agreed. “Okay…” I said and got my lunch. We sat down at a separate table from the rest of our group of 7, me included.

“Alright, so what’s your story?” Michael asked, pushing his glasses back up the bridge of his nose. “Well, when I was a kid I moved around every two years, but just recently we found a permanent place to live. Right here in Austin, Texas. Which it’s pretty cool honestly, and not the state. It’s hot as hell here, I mean meeting all of you. But that’s about as deep as I’ll go for now.” I explained to the two. “Ohhh…” They said, taking in my explaination. “So you live with your parents? Or are you gonna stay at a dorm here?” Lindsay asked. “There are dorms?” I questioned. “Yup. Totally free too. Now that I think about it, I don’t have a roommate so you could stay with me if you’d like.” Lindsay offered. “Would I! Lord that would be so cool! You’d do that for me?” I asked and she nodded. “Yeah, always space at the Tuggey residence! You just have to be in the Tugg life.” She joked. We all laughed. “You guys are goofballs.” Michael commented.

The second part of the day went by relatively quick, which was good for me. “You need a lift to your place to get your things?” Lindsay asked. “That would be nice. Thanks Lindsay.” I thanked. “No problem. Oh and you can call me Linds if you like. It’s kinda my nick name around here.” She told me. I nodded. “Cool.” I said as we got into the car. “What type of music do ya listen to Linds?” I asked her. “Anything you want. Just not country please. That shit is fucking everywhere.” She responded. I pulled out my aux cable and put on my music. “Lindsay approved?” I asked and she nodded while driving down the road to my house.

When we got to my house, I told my mom goodbye and grabbed all my belongings, getting occasional laughs and looks from Lindsay for my Rooster Teeth and Achievement hunter merchandise. “What’s this?” She asked when she found my sketchpad. “You drew this?!?” She asked. I walked over to see what she was looking at. It was one of my first drawings with my wood pencils. “Yeah, and all these…” I said as I showed her my drawings of all the AH guys. Her eyes widened the further in we got. The last one was an outstanding drawing of Michael. “Oh my god, I have to show him when we get to the dorms. He’s two doors down. It’ll be epic.” She told me.

Soon enough, I had all my shit and was ready to go. “Bye mom!” I said as I gave her one last hug. She waved us off as we drove back to school, jamming out to mostly panic at the disco songs. “Ah, home sweet home!” Lindsay said as we walked into our dorm. It was actually pretty neat. “Cool place.” I told her. “Thank you!” she responded and curtsied. “Shall we go show Michael then?” She asked. I nodded and grabbed my sketchpad.

A minute later we were knocking on Michael’s door. “’Ello?” Gavin asked as he answered the door. “Hey can we see Michael?” Lindsay asked, and as if on cue, the brunette appeared behind Gavin. “What’s up?” He asked. Lindsay took my sketchpad and turned to the latest drawing. “Look at this! Rikki drew this!” She said, handing the sketchpad to Michael. His eyes went from normal, to wide as he found more and more details. “Holy fuck Rikki! This is amazing!” He said and hugged me tight. “Although, it is a little unsettling knowing you had to fucking stare at my face like a super creep to draw this.” He commented. I lightly punched him in the arm. “Oh fuck you!” I said.

“Is there one of me?” Gavin asked. “Yeah!” I said and showed him. “I love it!” He told me after examining it for about 3 minutes. “I’m glad you do!” I told him. “We better go. We have work tomorrow.” Lindsay said and we told the guys good bye. “That was cool.” I told her. She nodded. “I’d bet.” She responded. She unlocked our dorm and we sat down on the floor. Me against my bed and Lindsay against hers. “Sooo… Who do you like?” Lindsay asked. I blushed. “E-excuse m-me?” I questioned. “Who do you like? C’mon, every boy is hot at our school. SO! Who’s your favorite?” She asked. I gulped. “M-michael.” I muttered. “I can’t hear you when you mumble child.” Lindsay said, acting British. “Michael.” I repeated, louder this time. “Ooh Rikki. He’s a toughie I’ll tell ya that, but you have the right personality. So if you work at it, he’ll totally date you. I bet you.” Lindsay told me. “You sure?” I asked. She nodded. “Positive.” She responded.

Then we crawled up onto our beds, said goodnight, and fell asleep. Waiting for the next day.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
563K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season