Kpop Imagines

De me_something

Sup chingus! Please enjoy reading my kpop imagines :) You guys can REQUEST too. Just give what groups name an... Mai multe

Sleeping kisses. [SungYeolINFINITE]
Bullies. [VBTS]
Confessing. [JongUpBAP]
Short imagine. [ChanYeolEXO]
Request.
Stalker? [MarkGOT7]
Rooftop. [RomeC-CLOWN]
Romantic class. [ZicoBLOCK B]
Don't leave. [SandeulB1A4]
The nerd. [TaeilBLOCK B]
What-a-husband. [B-JooTOPPDOGG]
A small mistake. [DaehyunBAP] Boring one. -.-
Spin the bottle. [JongHyunSHINEE]
Dance. [KaiEXO]
Request.
The beach. [ChangjoTEENTOP]
Goodbye [DaehyunBAP]
Message.

Coffee. [DongHyunBoyFriend]

765 19 0
De me_something

Walked beside the road while taking a sip on you're cappucino and enjoying the view of Seoul, making you're day feel freedom.

You smile, remember the day where you with you're bestfriend walking down the street and accidently bump into some of guys. There's this guy who was very handsome and cute? Haha. He almost look like you're types.

"Ah" You bump into someone again.

"Oh, i'm sorry! " You're cappucino was all over his shirt. You took out you're wet tissue from you're bag and wipe it on his blue t-shirt.

"It's okay it's okay" He held you're hand and gently push it away.

"I'm really reall-- Ah! DongHyun right?" You smile and he looked at you.

"Oh, _________- sshi!" He grin and hug you quickly.

"DongHyun-ah, you're shirt" You mumbled and he let go of you.

"Ah, sorry" He rub his nape.

"Here." You take of you're jacket and handing to him.

"Kenca--" "Please." You gave him a puppy looked.

"Arasso." He smile and wore it.

"I'm sorry about you're shirt" You said.

"It's okay." He smile again.

Wahh. The guy that you was bumping the other day, still regonize you. How lucky it is •^_^•

******

Sorry about this imagine. It's looked like very bored. :'( Mianhe, bestfriend!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
96K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
64.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...