The Shadow's Light (KNB FANFI...

By TheServerIsDead

[[ KNB FANFICTION: MALE OC/ KUROKO TETSUYA /AU]] Someone's back into Kuroko Tetsuya's life, a person he's be... More

THE SHADOW'S LIGHT
Chapter 1: Seven Years
Chapter 2: Thing Called Betrayal
Chapter 3: Above Water
Chapter 4: Not So Happy Ending
Chapter 5: Picture to Burn
Chapter 6: Couple with Rings
Chapter 7: Sentimental Syndrome
Chapter 8: Bury A Friend
Chapter 9: Silence Mistakes
Chapter 11: Future Diary
Chapter 12: Take me Out.
Chapter 13: Gemini's Game
Chapter 14: Hello, How are You?
Chapter 15: Flower Dance
Chapter 16: Spindle Curse
Chapter 17 : Bite the Bullet
Chapter 18: Clear Waters

Chapter 10: Holding the Wine

3K 89 34
By TheServerIsDead

Waking up midnight is one of Sei Shi's habit once he slept early in schedule. Tetsuya are still sleeping beside him, gazing at him, enjoying the view of alluring bluenette are his new hobby right now. Five minutes  he lay still doing nothing but staring.

A ringing from his phone made him out of trance and getting up as he  reached for the device.

Calling. . .  Sakusa

He tap the cancel word and turned off his phone.

Before going toward their kitchen to make something like a brewed tea for tonight.

In spite of Tetsuya not kicking him out the bed is good news, he must do a proper apology for misunderstanding— yes, no matter what who's fault in this situation, in the end.

He will apologise to his beloved. One of the lesson he learned.

"Fuqin? Why are you kneeling on the floor?"

"Sei Shi, my son. Remember this, you must apologise to your partner even the person is the one who's wrong or not."

" Like proposing a business deal?"

"No. It's more than that, It's wishing for the time to turned back. "

" . . . I understand father. "

Four hours.

The father of him kneeled on a spot in front of his mother's chamber. Til the beautiful woman came out, glaring at, but smiled and embraced the man. It's
indeed a lesson for him.

Stupid or not, mostly important thing are, don't dare to don't give up in your beloved——Sei Shi felt a bitter taste in his lips when his mind wandered up to the lingering past.

You left him. You run away.

"The Emperor ran away eh."

Back then, he's too young, stupid and made lot of mistakes. Sighing for how many times already, Sei Shi hopefully gaze at the room direction.

Tetsuya. . . .

Two am, Sei Shi are still awake, he's sitting at the couch merely drinking the fourth cup of tea. Tetsuya woke up and saw his silverhead there. Having thoughts whether to go or not, leave the other alone or stay, the bluenette isn't angry anymore.

"Tetsuya. . . are you thirsty?" Sei Shi asked standing up.

"No." Tetsuya replied then walk to the silverhead.

"Did you have a nightmare? are you hurt? "

"I'm not."

"I see." Sei Shi didn't move at all, he's just stood, staring to Tetsuya walking figure. The dormitory they're going to live are only for two persons, it's big and designed same with house.

Although a price are quite expensive enough, this feels more like you're not living inside of school campus. It has two bedrooms with their own toilet, a kitchen place, living room, bathroom and another vacant room. Hong Sei family chosen architecture and main engineers had decided to make every dormitory a comfortable place for all students. They deserved better place to stay while away from their family.

"Are you hungry?"

"Shi. I'm not mad okay." Tetsuya said.

Okay. The unheard word of Sei Shi who merely stood there, frozen like ice sculpture. Tetsuya the one good at observing noticed everything.

"Are you thinking to apologise? No need Shi-kun, it's fine and I clearly misunderstood earlier. Also, let's go back to sleep, we have big day for us tomorrow. Remember, the group's are coming." Tetsuya explained and left the silverhead alone. Another sighed escaped Sei Shi's lips and mentally noted himself to pampered the other tomorrow. 

Even so, he thought that, when he lay down beside Tetsuya. He was kissed, for seconds by the younger on his lips then turned away, mumbling 'Idiot Shi ' two times. Caught by surprised with unexpected move, Sei Shi face beat in crimson as his lips cannot helped to smile. "Goodnight."

"Tetsuya. . .Sleep well." The silverhead whispered huskily into the other ear as he put his arms around gently.

The night seems long but not that bad.

———————

EVERYONE ARE READY FOR THEIR ANOTHER DAY except the two lovers taking a sweet time to sleep beside each other. Tetsuya already woken up thirty minutes ago, but the silverhead didn't and still, want more sleep—no Tetsuya would like to say cuddling, he knew the male very well when it will comes to this. He let the other as like what happened last night. Sei Shi's tired and exhausted from driving for so long yesterday.

A charming sound reverberate to the whole room. Tetsuya tried so hard to reached for his phone as that noise indicating a message in the app Line Me Up. Few days ago, he made their second group chat with his childhood friends.

×××××××××××××××
Shadow Nemesis.

Kazu Hawkeye: Tet-Chan! Ryou-Chan! I'm coming back!! Yay!

Kazu Hawkeye: Where are you guys? I'm here now! This University are so big!!

Kazu Hawkeye: Finally! We can study in one place together! Excited!

(Seen Tetsuya, Ryou, Yukio)

Kazu Hawkeye: Aww Seen!

Sorry Ryou: I'm sorry.

Captain Yukio: He's busy minna-su~~~

Kazu Hawkeye: !?

Vanilla Tetsuya: Alexen.

Kazu Hawkeye: !?

Captain Yukio: Yes, Ya-su~~

Vanilla Tetsuya: Please, be gentle to Yukio-nii.

Sorry Ryou: Kuro-kun, I'm sorry, but Xen-nii never like soft ball.

Kazu Hawkeye: Ryou-chan!!!

Vanilla Tetsuya: –_–

××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Good Morning, Tetsuya." Sei Shi deep husky voice stopped Tetsuya to look at his phone.

That faint smile made the bluenette heartbeat skipped a beat. It feels like they're meeting for the first spring in their youth.

Not bad. Even though, it's scenario are beside each other in the same bed.

"Shi-kun , let me go." Tetsuya ordered.

"As you wish Tetsuya." Sei Shi never wavered and merely let the younger go as he watched every movements.

Tetsuya could feel those gaze behind that making him conscious all over his body. But he'd decided to ignored it, no matter what. After an hour, the two of them already ready to go out, wearing their casual clothes as they're going to tour around the campus. One young male wearing a famous Shitesu University uniform greeted them at the lobby, smiling with courtesy with aura of pleasant sunrise. He's student council vice president that going to be their guide.

School grounds, male and female class dormitory facilities, professors and teachers buildings, garden and forest perimeter, sports and libraries, event hall and numbers of gymnasium, also clubs and free rooms as well with the different buildings for:  kindergarten, elementary, middle school, high school and college.

Really, fascinating to be in this place, enormous and vast enough, it's more like a city for Tetsuya. He started to wonder who's the person behind this establishment. Someone filthy rich with a golden thigh.

" Tet-Chan, Tet-Chan!!"

"Kazunari-kun." Tetsuya glad to see his childhood friend with his cherry smile running like jolly joy soul. But, the hug isn't counted on that, so he quickly avoid a killing embrace. The hawkeye almost fall down and face a cemented floor. However, someone swiftly catch him up with glee.

"Tet-Chan! Cruel!" Kazunari whined out not minding Kei response for his fall.

"Careful."

"Thanks Kana."

"I'm glad the two of you already talk."

"Tet-Chan! Come here, I want to tell you about something." Before Tetsuya could utter a single word. The young ravenette dragged him away hastily in who knows where. Sei Shi and Kei are left staring at each other as well silently talking. No need for more unnecessary words.

"Tet-Chan! I saw it! I heard them and that's an accident ah!" The bluenette isn't sure what's the other talking at first but eventually it clicked to him. A feeling of past giving a reminder again. Kazunari noticed that small hint of emotion, after all, they basically grew up together.

"Kazunari-kun, Thank you. I'm fine right now and I only wish for them to have their matches with happiness."

"Happiness!? Tet-Chan! You're not there and those bastards! jerks! or a——"

Tetsuya glared.

"—I mean look, can't you see, Seirin Team changed as well, that victory of winter cup made them to abandoned you which their sole reason for and the shadow ace from beginning, Cruel! I can't accept it like that, And the GoM goes back from being monsters. Shin-Chan . . . he's more aloof right now, and focusing to our new talented member . Sadly that kind of replacing me as his partner —anyway I'm cool with it." Kazunari never left out a word in weak and quiet voice as he said those things out loud. Tetsuya observed and managed to confirmed something happened between the Hawkeye and Midorima. A soft voice yet hurt tone can be one of visible evidence.

"Kazunari-kun,what do you want to do?" The bluenette asked.

"Little Revenge."

"Revenge?"

"Yes. Teach them a lesson to the upcoming inter–high." The playful smile on Kazunari's lips and Tetsuya  thinking about something. This might be kiddy and ridiculous thing to do. It still here, lingering at the back of his mind, about everything, the remnants of pain from broken trust.

' But you also suffer from Shi right, Tetsuya '

"Tet-Chan?"

"Kazunari-kun, I've decided I dont want anything to do with them anymore." Tetsuya announced, his face as usual devoid of any emotions. It his eyes that showing clear seriousness to this topic.

Kazunari understood. Even though he can feel there's something more, something left for those people. The remnants of one's connection called friendship through others.

"What about Akashi? Did you gone to the Seirin High and choose Kagami your light because you want to take back the old Akashi right."

"What do you want to say Kazunari-kun?"

"Nothing Tetsuya. I'm just wondering from all the GoM members , you treat Akashi different from everyone."

"Kazunari-kun." Tetsuya didn't know what the other likely to say. Kazunari stared at his eyes, deeply and not even blinking for a moment as he speak words that pulled strings to the bluenette for unsaid reasons.

"Do you like Akashi Seijuuro right." Those are more statement than question.  Tetsuya low his head, bangs hide his eyes, and the air of silence reigned between them.  Kazunari merely gave a glance at the certain direction where two individuals are hiding and quietly listening to them.

Somewhere, inside of the Seirin High School basketball club gymnasium are certain group of students already done to their conversation. Though the others are clearly not from this school in their known colored uniform. An overbearing atmosphere is in the air, it's suffocating and deadly not for the faint of heart.

"No way! No way! Tetsu-kun wouldn't do that!"

"Satsuki can you stop shouting already!" Aomine angrily said out loud as he started to walked out.

"Where are you going Daiki!?"

"I heard what I needed to hear." With those bid of words the tanned male left. Satsuki mentally crying out for everything.

"Kuro-chin."

"Wait—Atsushi!" A tall black haired male followed his friend.

"Kurokocchi left us!" Right now, no one tried to silent Kise in his wailing. They couldn't blamed him for it, he's one of the most affected here.

"Are you certain about this Coach?" Kagami asked seriously.

"Akashi-kun informed me this morning. Tetsuya are nowhere to found. His line are cut and no one can tell where is he now. He's gone without a trace. The principal didn't tell where he's transferring to."

"Isn't this strange, even Sakurai Ryou of Too and Takao transfered too." Midorima for the first time speak to this whole time as he gripped his lucky item for the day which is small raven bird.

"I received a message from Captain! He said he's going back to his province."  Kise added.

"Where?" Riko asked.

"He don't say anything."

"Tetsu-kun, Kazunari-kun, Sakurai-kun and Kamatsu-kun are not familiar to each other. I don't find any data of them being connected to each other." Satsuki commented that able to vanished everyone rising thoughts of certain connection.

Too bad, they almost there, to have a clue. But rich people do what it takes and are more capable of hiding things and the power of money. At this time, they can only face the fact Tetsuya is not here and left them. Leaving with no goodbyes is unacceptable for the  group.

Kagami, Seirin Basketball team and GoM have this anger boiling deep inside of them. They're angry to the bluenette for leaving like that. How can he be cruel! To his friends! To his former and current teammates.

Tetsuya you're unreasonable. . . All of them have this thoughts.

————————

\[×=×]/ ::CHAPTER END:: \[×=×]/

Wao:  I ship Akakuro, Shi-san please ready your heart.

Well Again! Thank you Chika-san and others.

: Bad Grammatical and more typos, I said before, my bad. Bye~~~~

! Opps- Before that! The next few chapters will be divided in Two or three parts (500-700+ words) next time. . . perhaps. !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6.5K 66
A teal head male named Kuroko Tetsuya was asked by his aunt to take care of her apartment while she was on vacation in Dubai. When Kuroko reached the...
1.4K 42 1
Kuroko has always had a secret crush on Aomine. Even with help from his best friend Momoi, he could never seem to capture the courage to tell his for...
32.6K 864 17
This story is about Tetsuya Kuroko falling in love with Seijuro Akashi. The captain vowed to himself that he's going to make Tetsuya fall in love wit...
151K 3.8K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...