[On Hold] A "Lazy" Gamer & Hi...

ThatLazyImmortal által

[[[Heads-up, this is an old story I took down but due to some demand I've decided re-upload it again, just th... Több

[~Key Information~]
[~"NEPICNESS"!!!~]
[~Not a Chapter but Please Read~]
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 01}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 02}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 03}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 04}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 05}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 06}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 07}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 08}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 10}

{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 09}

1.8K 44 33
ThatLazyImmortal által

{~Chapter Start!~}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Lastation(Day) - West Wind Valley]

(Your - P.o.v)

"Team Nep" has made it to West Wind Valley and of course, Nep is excitedly running around making me wonder where she even gets all that energy from.

"We're here! So this is where that monster thingy is going to appear? Well, no monster will beat me! I'll just snap my fingers and (Y/n) will blow them up!" Nep says and turns to rest of us. "Hey! (Y/n)-! Iffy-! Compa-! Hurry, hurry!"

*huff* *huff* Nep-Nep, wait... I'm so tired..." Compa's panting while having tears in her eyes and starts leaning on me.

I lift Compa with one of my arms and focus emerald green Aura into her which manages to calm her down and restore her stamina. "You feeling better now Compa?"

Compa breathes in deeply and calms down. "Yes, Thank you." She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck while leaning her head onto my chest.

Iffy walks next to me not looking tired at all."*sigh* With Nep this excited, she'll lose her spunk when we need it."

I smile and grab her hand pulling her close, then lift her up with one arm as well.

"Hya?!" Iffy cries out surprised and clings to me. "(Y-Y/n) I'm not tired, so you don't need to lift me..." She shyly blushes but doesn't try to hard to get down. I smile and kiss her which makes her stop resisting.

Nep looks like she got jealous and pouts. "Hmph, I don't need (Y/n) to carry me! I've got infinite stamina!" She starts running all over the place.

"Is that so? Then don't say anything later on~." I smile knowing she's going to regret that later on.

She snorts and runs ahead. "...Hmph, let's just wipe out the monsters in the area and report back to Chian!"

...

...
[Timeskip with Nep running around killing monsters. While (Y/n) summons spears of lighting to attack the monsters all while carrying Compa and Iffy.]
...

...

I'm walking ahead, still carrying the two while Nep's lagging behind.

"*huff* *huff* (Y/n)... W...ait... So...tired..." Nep sweats while panting heavily.

Iffy shakes her head and looks over my shoulder towards Nep. "You've got to be kidding. I thought you said you had infinite stamina!"

"Well, yeah, but...there's too many slants and slopes..." Nep tries finding different excuses.

Compa looks at Nep and then at me. "(Y/n), why don't we take a break?" She asks probably feeling bad for Nep.

I smile and give her a kiss for being a good girl, causing her to smile. "...Alright, let's take a break here." I carefully let the Iffy and Compa down.

Nep seems to take this as a chance and clings to me. "Ooh! Since we're resting, let's have a snack! I got pudding!" She takes it out from somewhere. "I bet the pudding will taste perfect with the wilderness around us!" She pulls me to the ground and sits on my lap with her legs to the side.

"What does eating pudding, have to do with sitting on my lap?" I ask while feeling up her stocking covered thighs and give her soft ass a squeeze.

Nep shivers and smiles. "Of course it's so you can feed me." She opens her mouth. "Ah~"

I roll my eyes and just as I was about to feed her.

*Rooooar!* A roar nearby is heard.

Iffy smiles for reasons unknown. "Wait... Wasn't this the place where the monster Chian described appears."

"Huh?" Nep says with a blank look, then looks towards Iffy stiffly. "Um... Iffy? This monster with the non-color variant design is..." She says pointing to the monster that looks like a 12ft tall Mechanical Phoenix.

Iffy nods her head. "Yes, it must be the monster Chian mentioned."

"Oh, come on, Iffy! You think I'd fall for your tricks?" Nep clings to me tighter.

Iffy stares at her seriously. "Nep, stop your denial. This is the monster Chian asked us to get rid of."

Compa frowns at the monster. "Mister Monster, can't you read the mood? We were trying to take a break here..."

"And just when (Y/n) was going to feed me pudding..." Nep says annoyed, then instantly transforms into Purple Heart. "You shall pay! Feel the wrath and agony of tainting my pudding time with (Y/n)!" Purple Heart glares at the monster.

"Nep-Nep's really angry. And it looks worse now that Nep-Nep's changed." Compa says.

Iffy nods. "It looks like anything (Y/n) or pudding related can jolt her. Good. She's ready."

Just as I was about to stand up and fight, Purple Heart turns to me. "(Y/n), let me fight him alone for daring to ruin our pudding time." She says like he's committed a crime.

I sigh and sit back down. "Compa~ come here..." I call her over while patting my lap.

She smiles and sits down and I wrap my arms around her waist. "*giggle* that tickles (Y/n)~." She says when she feels me kissing her neck from behind.

(Strange... I'm feeling more aggressive and lustful ever since transforming... Hm... Welp, no point thinking about it now, I'll just do something about it, if and when something happens.) I call Iffy over as well and started messing around while keeping a close eye on Nep.

...

...
[Timeskip with Purple Heart repeatedly stabbing the monster while flying all over the place. While (Y/n) just flirt's with Compa and Iffy.]
...

...

"Whew... that was some fight," Purple Heart says after defeating the monster.

"Good job Nep, now come and take your prize..." I say while holding the pudding and patting my lap.

She smiles and heads towards me.

...

...

(No one's - P.o.v)

Noire had just arrived at a cliff far away from "Team Nep" as Purple Heart was fighting the monster.

"I've come as fast as I could, but..." She sighs looking at the group. "I didn't expect her to be in battle. I lost my timing to show myself..."

She frowns. "I rushed here, but now that I've had the chance to cool myself down..." She stares at the group or more specifically, at the man in black unaware that it's actually (Y/n). "The guy in the black clothing is giving me chills. That and he feels very familiar, too bad I can't see his face clearly because of the hood. Also, why do I feel annoyed seeing him surrounded by those two human girls..." She mutters staring at him flirt with Compa and Iffy.

Suddenly her eyes widen. "Am I jealous?! That can't be, I already have (Y/n)!" She starts panicking but then glares at the man. "Looks like I'll have to kill him. How dare someone other than (Y/n), make me feel like this..." She says in a cold voice while looking at him with killing intent. "And when that's over, I'll have (Y/n) punish me for having such thoughts about another man." She resolves herself.

(A/n: The man in black is "(Y/n) a.k.a You", just letting you know, in case you're lost.)

Noire sighs and calms herself down, then looks towards Purple Heart. "Should I fight her while she's tired?" She thought for a moment but then shook her head. "...Attacking her now is too low for me."

As Noire was thinking about what to do she sees Nep finish off the monster, then head towards the man with a smile and sit on his lap. "That Slut! Memory or no memory, How dare she fool around with another man when she has (Y/n)?!" She looks at Nep like she's going to rip her head off.

She instantly transforms into Black Heart and flies towards the group.

...

...

(Your - P.o.v)

"Hey (Y/n) why don't you fly us home?" Iffy asks me just as I finish feeding Nep who's still in "Purple Heart" form, her pudding.

I think for a moment and nod. "Ok lets-" I stop and instantly turn around. "You behind the rocks, show yourself..."

"I didn't expect you to notice. Well done." Black Heart says in a cold voice which confuses me.

"Hey, it's been a while. How've you been?" I ask while walking closer and notice she's really angry about something.

She glares at me with cold eyes. "Don't talk to me so casually, I don't know anyone like you."

I look at her confused until remembering that I was wearing my hood and covering myself with a thin Aura to hide my presence.

I smile and take my hood off while dispelling my Aura. "It's me."

She looks at me blankly and then blushes. 'Oh my god... I feel so stupid right now.' She covers her face with her hands and begins panicking.

"Hey (Y/n), do you know her?" Purple Heart asks me, seeing that I'm talking to her so casually.

I nod and was about to explain. "Yeah she's-"

"Ah!" Black Heart suddenly shouts and covers my mouth with her hands.

'(Y/n) don't tell her anything yet. I want to fight her first.' She gets close and whispers to me.

I tilt my head and look at her confused. 'Why?' I ask and she turns red.

She tells me everything and I roll my eyes deciding I'll "punish" her later.

I then tell her that I want her to tell Neptune who she is since I can't. She thinks for a moment and agrees on the condition that Nep defeats her.

I turn to Nep whos still in her Purple Heart form. "Nep, if you manage to defeat her shell tell you who you are." I say and she instantly agrees.

...

...
[Timeskip and you guessed it, Purple Heart won the battle!]
...

...

(No one's - P.o.v)

Purple Heart is standing victoriously in front of Black Heart who's covered in cuts and bruises.

Black Heart has an expression of disbelief all over her face. (I lost?! And in front of (Y/n) no less!) She feels her face burning in shame and flies away at high speeds.

"Hey! We had a deal!" Purple Heart tries to chase after her but turns back into Neptune. "What-?" She looks at herself confused.

(Y/n) sigh's and summons a pair of black red wings.

"I'll go get her, so try and catch up to me." He tells the girls and flies towards Black Heart.

...

...

...

After Black Heart felt she was far enough she undid her transformation and turned back into Noire.

(Y/n) lands behind her and wraps his arms around her. "Why are you so stubborn..." He was saying instead of asking as he focuses emerald green aura into her which heals her wounds.

Noire feels all her tension melt away and leans her back onto his chest. '...Hmph, who told you to flirt around with those human girls.' She whispered to herself but (Y/n) managed to hear it and smiled.

He leans into her and nibbles on her earlobe. "Ah. Is the great Noire actually jealous?"

She shivers and feels her body turning soft but maintains what little composure she has left. "B-Baka d-don't get ahead of yourself!" She tries to escape his grasp but he held her tight and kisses her on the back of her neck. "Ahn~! (Y/n) Don't lick me there!" Noire says when she feels him licking her back and going down by the second.

He smiles remembering something. "Now that I think about it, I haven't given you your punishment."

Noire turns stiff and looks at him with a cramped smile. "Y-you wouldn't do it now, right?"

He smiles and just as he was about to do the "deed" the girls caught up to them.

He clicks his tongue while Noire sighs in relief although a bit disappointed as well but she would never admit it.

Just as (Y/n) was about to turn around, a screen popped up in front of him and that was the last thing he remembered before falling unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

8.5K 66 8
A collection of one shot reader stories involving (some of) the Neptunia girls. These were moved from my DeviantArt account due to loss of interest o...
44.3K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
1K 56 3
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴? 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺? 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'...
13.2K 205 152
~~~~~☆~~~~~ !!!TRIGGER WARNING {Book Description After Trigger Warning}!!! Please be aware this book will discuss some serious topics, ones not alway...