Unforgivable | kth ✓

By SingularitaeAddict

"If someone loves you, they'd never put themselves in a position to hurt you." Warning: some mature content/s... More

Trailer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
Author's note
Update

44

39.5K 1.9K 1.3K
By SingularitaeAddict

"Keep me safe when I come home,

Love me like a desert rose..."

***

WARNING: the following text contains mature content (smut). If you're not comfortable with it, please skip!

When I finally returned to the hospital room, Jungkook had already left. When I asked him about it, Taehyung was vague about their conversation. Judging by how emotional he looked, I decided it was better not to ask further questions. Knowing that he'd probably tell me when he was ready, I dropped every intention of tactless prying. After all, he had always been so patient with me, I wasn't going to invade his private space now.

Upon making sure everything with him was alright, the doctors finally decided it was time for Taehyung to be discharged. Yoongi had offered to give us a ride to Taehyung's house. After seeing a different side of him back at the hospital, I liked him even more now and I could sense he had warmed up towards me, offering me a friendly smile as we bid our goodbyes.

Exhaustion quickly set in the second we stepped inside. The first thing on my mind was how imperative it was for me to take a shower right away. Catching a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror, I was nearly horrified.

"My hair looks like a rat nest," I complained, trying to run my fingers through my knotted locks.

"You're always beautiful," Taehyung walked up to me, wrapping his hands around my waist from behind. He landed a small peck on my shoulder as he pulled me closer, his hard chest pressed to me.

"And you're lying," I frowned, freeing myself from his grip not because I wanted to but because I was fairly certain I didn't smell in the most pleasant way at the moment.

He laughed. "Well, at least it's a beautiful rat nest."

I nudged him slightly, pretending to be offended. "I'll take a quick shower."

"Okay," he smiled, pointing to the kitchen. "I'll see if there's anything we can eat here," he announced and I nodded, scurrying to the bathroom with haste. I was awfully eager to get out of the dirty clothes and feel the warm water pour over my skin.

I shuddered when my bare feet met the cold ceramic floor. My mind instantly calmed down the moment I felt the hot water dripping down my hair slowly. I closed my eyes as the heat soaked into my skin, trickling down my back.

I flinched and opened my eyes abruptly when I heard the sound of the bathroom shut.

"Taehyung?" I mumbled, my voice almost inaudible under the sound of the shower water splashing against the tiles.

Without saying a word, he grabbed on the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, throwing it on the floor. Soon after his sweatpants followed it. Suddenly the short distance between us no longer existed, as he closed the gap between our bodies.

"I needed a shower too," he muttered in his low, husky voice, his hazelnut bangs darkened as the water fell on them. My fingertips traced the muscles of his chest as I took my time to admire his body. There, under the running water, he looked so breathtakingly beautiful that I had trouble wrapping my mind around how was he even real.

Slowly, he leaned in to plant a soft kiss on my neck as his arms folded around my back. I gasped when I felt him sucking on the sensitive area as his lips staked their claim on my body, slowly traveling downward from the crook of my neck to my bare chest.

"Taehyung," my lips parted as I pronounced his name in the form of a stretched out moan.

His right hand cradled my jaw gently as he peered into my eyes, a sweet loving gaze that wrapped my soul into a soft blanket as he held me even tighter. He removed a couple of wet strands falling over my face.

"Kiss me," an impatient groan escaped my lips as my whole body quivered under his touch. I was so desperate for him I could barely hold back anymore. Wanting to feel his lips on mine was the only thing on my mind.

"Where?" he asked innocently as ever, his seductive lips curled up into a small, teasing smirk as he trailed my chest with wet kisses, his tongue slowly making its way to my belly button and continuing only to stop at my lower abdomen.

I gasped when he dropped to his knees, looking up at me softly as he licked lower, gently gripping on my thighs. I dug my nails in his shoulders when he grabbed my hip bones, pulling me in and positioning me so that he could kiss me right where he wanted to.

"I've always wanted to taste you," he growled and I moaned loudly the moment I felt his tongue brush against my core, swiping around my sweet spot. My body writhed uncontrollably as the water continued to fall on my back, washing away all of my unimportant thoughts.

"Oh my G-," my words were cut short as I squirmed while Taehyung's tongue found its way to my deepest, most sensitive spot. It didn't take him long to find it, it was like he knew exactly what my body needed. I tugged on a fistful of his wet hazel hair.

Encouraged by the way my body reacted to him, he shamelessly thrust two long fingers into my core, pumping in and out in a slow, sensual manner. I breathed heavily, my heart hammering against my chest. Taehyung's eyes darkened by passion and desire, he watched me as my body slightly jerked forward.

"You look so good from down here," contrary to how sexual those words were, his voice was gentle and laced with affection. He cherished my body as if it was something very precious, wanting to shower me with as much pleasure as he could.

My trembling hands weaving into his hair, I wordlessly urged him to stand face to face with me. My body fueled with hunger and need, his lips on mine were the most important thing on my foggy mind.

Soon enough, as if he had instantly understood what I wanted, he kissed me. It was nothing like the other times we had kissed, the mutual need to collide with each other, our bodies morphing into one whole being. I felt all of my thoughts dissipate as Taehyung's lips moulded against mine, his tongue teasingly swiping against my own.

Soon, the kiss became even hungrier and more desperate as Taehyung pushed me against the cold bathroom wall. His strong form hovered over me as he took me in his arms, holding me like I've never been held before.

One of his hands kneaded on my breast, earning a soft moan from me. "Mine," he growled into the kiss. "You're only mine."

"I'm only yours," I breathed out and at that moment those words sounded like the most obvious and natural thing in the world.

Him and I, this was the only thing that made sense.

Taehyung slid his tongue even deeper into my mouth, deepening the passionate kiss. I gasped when he pressed his body harder into mine, grinding against me, his desperation for me obvious now.

His lips didn't leave mine as his hand ran back up my thigh. He then grabbed the crook of my knee, lifting it up, using the opportunity to position himself in between my legs.

I dug my fingers into his back, the unbearable need to feel him inside of me already burning up in my stomach.

"I want you," I mumbled breathlessly. The words left my mouth almost automatically. I wanted, no - I needed to feel him. I wanted him to make love to me. I wanted to surrender myself to him, without feeling any guilt or regret for the first time.

I wanted to give all of myself to him.

Taehyung's chocolate orbs blazed as he pulled away to stare deep into my eyes. Our bodies stayed glued together, the small pause where our lips remained apart only magnifying the intense feeling of desire playing on my mind.

"You have me," he replied as he pinned me to the wall and pushed into me. I gasped, the anticipation I hadn't realized had built up in my chest exploding in a pure, blissful eruption.

I wrapped my arms around him tighter as he began thrusting into me slowly as if he wanted to feel as much of me as he could. I threw my head back and he buried his face in my neck, his muffled moans next to my ear sending goosebumps all across my wet body.

I whimpered when his other hand grabbed on my thigh as he lifted me up effortlessly in the air, still grinding into my core. I latched my ankles around his back.

"I love you," I moaned, desperately searching for his lips and groaning into the kiss when I found them again. "Taehyung, I love you," I repeated, my shaky voice getting stuck in my throat as I struggled to talk while he pushed in and out of me.

Our moans echoed throughout the bathroom, the hot steamy water still pouring on our intertwined bodies as if it was washing all of our troubles away. In that everlasting waterfall, all that mattered was me and him and our endless love for each other.

My lungs felt as though they were about to combust when Taehyung picked up his pace, hitting my sweet spot repeatedly. His strong hands held me tight, securing me in their safe grip while the warm feeling in my lower abdomen overwhelmed me more and more with each second.

"I love you," he whispered in between our kisses. "More than anything, Y/N, I love you," his heavy-lidded eyes closed halfway as he gave me all of him. It was such a powerful feeling, to look into his coffee orbs and be met with the same love I held for him as we connected our bodies to become one.

With every touch, every kiss I felt my love for him increase. It had been the most overwhelming, earth-shattering sensation I had ever felt. The passion, the desire, the love, all of it mixed into a vigorous emotion that rocked my world to its very core.

My body whimpered in his embrace, making him aware of how close I was. Taehyung's hand shot up to my core, massaging on it with just enough friction to push me over the edge while still thrusting into me.

"Taehyung, I'm- I'm close," I muttered, my mind clouded by the impending wave of pleasure that threatened to take over me any second now.

"Let me hear you, love," he demanded, grinding even more quickly into me, his eyes not leaving mine in anticipation to enjoy the sight of him pushing me over the edge. I moaned loudly and soon enough, the familiar blissful convulsions took over me as my body writhed and squirmed, the ball of warmness in my lower abdomen exploding in a powerful release.

Taehyung thrust into me some more as he helped me ride it out, but with less force this time. After a few seconds, he drew back and pulled out so that he could finish, still out of his breath.

The shower still running and the hot water hitting our warm sweaty bodies, our gazes lingered on each other for a couple more moments.

A wide, happy smile painted over his soft lips. He pressed his forehead against mine as we stared into each other's eyes, each drunk with love for the other.

"That was the best shower I've ever had," he grinned, taking my face in his palms.

"So how about another one?" I joked and he laughed, flashing me the most charming boyish smile and I realized yet again how smitten I was for him.

My heart fluttered happily in my chest as he started planting sweet butterfly kisses on my jaw, the words escaping his lips next warm me up right to my core.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 3.4K 46
WARNING: This book contains- Angst, sexual content, mature language, violence, manipulation, mental illness mentioned, self-harm, psychopathic th...
965K 36.1K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
72.7K 3.3K 37
❝ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. ❞ - 𝗝𝗝𝗞 ༺༻ ➳ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst ✦ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...
1.3M 62.1K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...