What if you love me ?

By PLUTO_PLUTO30

"You hates me because I'm dating your idol" "You hates me because ruined your idol relationship, even though... More

Intro : what if he love me 💓
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Final

CHAPTER 24

390 15 0
By PLUTO_PLUTO30

"Hope Not"

Taehyung POV
"Mark !! What are you doing here man?" I asked .

He look at me .

"Man !! I know everything about it already !! Namjoon hyung just called me a while ago and asked to take care of you" he said .

"You can tell me anything you want okay ! It's better to let it out then keep it to destroy you" he said .

I try to smile but I fail . I cried infront of my best friend again .

"Does she know that it's hard ? Does she know that I've suffer a lot from it ? Does she know how much I love her!" I cried even more.

He pull me in and give me a bro hug.

"It's okay man !! Let it out first !! Keep it calm" he said .

He try to calm me down .
Hours has pass , I felt abit better now.

Mark ask me to go with him to his dorm . Plus I don't wanna go back to Suran house now .

Mark dorm

All of got7 member were there . They're cheering me up and understand me which I can't thanks them enough.

Jaebum : so what are you gonna do now?

Me : I don't really know

Jackson : don't worry man ! You can get over her . Just keep yourself up

Yugyeom : jungkook has called me earlier!

Me : what did he say?

Yugyeom : jennie shi faint but she's okay now .

Me : what's the cause ?

I stood up.

Bambam: it's due to her health . She got a low blood pressure but now she's okay

Me : it's because of me

Jinyoung: no !!  don't blame yourself .

Youngjae: you've done enough already bro .

Bambam : now take a rest !! You need it .

Mark : you can sleep in my room . I'll bring you some clothes,come here .

Got7: good night !! Sleep well and cheer up okay .

Me : good night

And went to mark room .

Mark : you can sleep at the right side

He give me his pj and I change my outfit and drove of to sleep .

But I can't !! I'm still thinking of her .
Sometimes I felt like she'll come back but what's the point of trying on something which never gonna happen.

I'm sorry that I can't forget you . Maybe it's time to let you go now .

I need to move on.

Jennie POV

I woke up ! It's morning ! I look around but Taehyung wasn't on my side anymore .

I notice what I've said yesterday and started to cry again.

"Knock !! Knock" the door

"Jennie!! May I came in" suran unnie said .

"Yes unnie Wait" I said as I wipe off the extra tears that about to falling down .

I walk towards the door and open .

"Jennie are you okay! The doctor said..."

"I'm okay unnie ! Thanks for worrying about me" I said

"Are you sure ?"she asked again

"Yes !! I'm sure" after that everything went silent until I broke it.

"Unnie !! Is he okay?" I asked .
I'm so worried about him. After the issue we have yesterday , he left and everything to me went black.

"Emm... he didn't went back home since yesterday!! Now Namjoon told us that he'll stay in got7 dorm for a while" Unnie said .

"He did everything he could jennie!! Why are you doing this to him" she continues.

I broke down my tears  and cry even louder .

"He's been waiting for you for years now , he'll never accept anymore love ! Even if everyone said you're dying he's still have hope that you're not ! Why are you hurting him like this" Suran unnie said.

"I don't want to do this too !! But if it's the only way to keep him safe ofc I'm gonna sacrifice everything for him" I yelled.

"What are you talking about ? Is there someone who's wanna kill her?" Suran unnie was shocked.

I nodded and cried even harder.

"Jennie tell me !!" She said .

But everything turn dizzy and black again .

Time pass

12months later

Taehyung has accepted Jennie's requests even if he doesn't want to , but still if that's what she want . He'll make it for her . Fans has been crazy about this ship.
They love the ship .

But Taehyung personally doesn't like the consequences.

By the time they meet, he would ignore her  and went to his new girlfriend which is more painful for Jennie to see .

She would always put on her face smile when ever Taehyung is around .

Jennie has been crying for days and months now .

But she hope not to bother him around anymore.

Suran is the only one who know her secret so she let jennie live in her house and protect her even more .

Talking about Irene (Taehyung new girlfriend) she would always put on her smile on her face and act like a couple to Taehyung but Taehyung just keep on rolling his eyes and ignore her sometimes .

It's annoyed him every-time she tried to hug him or kiss his cheeks .

Because his mind would always thinking of one person.

Today is MMA (melon music award)
Bts , Suran and many other idols like twice , red velvet, got7... are attending this  award show .

But Jennie she decided to enjoy her own time at the park .

"Are you clear with this !! You better not make it fail this time or both of you will die" a lady figure stood up in an empty room which she commanded 2 mans in-front of her .

"You'll never succeed this time Jennie !! Without you , Taehyung will only be mine !!"Irene said .

"You guys must track her location and bring her to where I told you" Irene order the two men.

They bow down to Irene and leave the room .

Irene on the other hand need to prepared herself for her performance.

She was walking towards the other door which was on her right .

But she found a male shadow behind the door .

She fastening her speed as she walk directly to the door to find out who's it .

"Who's there?" she asked but no one answered.

She keep on wondering who's behind her door.

"Who's there !!" She asked even louder .

She was about to open the rest of the door .

But then

"Excuse me !! Miss irene !! We have a performance soon !! Please lead this way!" The staff said .

"Oh okay !! I'm coming !!" She turn her head to the right door once again but the shadow was gone .

"Maybe I'm just too obsessed with Taehyung!! OmG" She said as she blush.

She followed the staff and performed her song with her members.

Little does she knows that

"It's the real TAEHYUNG"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 92 13
" I got sick of everything " -- Taehyung " From Me also " -- Jennie " I said everything not...
298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

77K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
10.2K 658 33
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...