In the After life (Jennie x f...

By Katherine15372

I don't know how to explain so yeah... Jennie kim is in hiding to the world because she's a vampire. human pl... More

•~Introduction~•
Chapter 1 ~Prologue~
Chapter 3 ~mixed emotions~
Chapter 4 ~Anger~
Chapter 5 ~Powers~
Authors note
Chapter 6 ~training/acceptance
Chapter 7 ~Training~
Let's
Chapter 8 ~a month~
Chapter 9 ~spark~
Chapter 10 ~The ball~
Chapter 11 ~The ex~
sowi
Chapter 12 ~Phase~
Chapter 13 ~worries~
Chapter 14 ~desire~
Chapter 15 ~angry~
Chapter 16 ~Avoid~
Chapter 17 ~Guilt~
Chapter 18 ~Save her~
Chapter 19 ~Fight~
Chapter 20 ~"it hurts... so much."~
Chapter 21 ~Memories~
Chapter 22 ~torture~
Chapter 23 ~Gone~
Chapter 24 ~"I lost everything..."~
Chapter 25 ~Humanity~
not an update.
Chapter 26 ~Crazy For You~
Blackpink
Chapter 27 ~Resurrection~
Chapter 28 ~Tried but failed~
Chapter 29 ~Trying harder~
Sorry
.
Chapter 30 ~End~
•~Marriage~•
"A vow"
New story
thanksss
Yo
Published
Important!!
Important!!

Chapter 2 ~Kidnapped~

7.3K 298 268
By Katherine15372

Jennie's POV

i brought y/n to my house on my basement. my house was secluded and i didn't have any neighbors because i live in the woods.

no i don't live in a cabin it was a mansion it was pretty big. i was alone here.

jisoo has her own house. we didn't want to seem suspicouse enough.

y/n is the famous vampire hunter. i felt like if i keep her away from the public for a while i can convince her to look at vampires a different way.

i hear her parents died because of my kind. so this is going to be hard.

she was passed out cold as i put her on the chair.

i kneeled down in front of her and placed a handuff on her right hand.

i sigh deeply and got a better look of her face.

in fairness she was gorgeous. i smiled softly and caressed her cheek.

"your cute. but too bad you will probably hate me becaue of what i am." i sigh and stood up and closed the basement door.

i sat down in front of her and waited patiently for her to wake up.

~~

Y/n POV

i woke up with an intense feeling on my head. i opened my eyes and looked around.

'where am i?'

"your awake. good." i didn't even realize there was a woman sitting in front of me.

"w-who are you?" i stuttered shit.

she chuckled softly. "don't worry about that love."

"love? wait where the hell am i?!" i shouted and tried to stand up but i was handcuffed to the chair.

"sorry. but i need to know you won't kill me." she stood up throwing the magazine.

"kill you? i don't even know you." i said and kept moving.

"stop moving or i'll bite you. your giving me anxiety." she turn around pacing.

"v-vampire?" i ask and she nodded.

"let me go." i said annoyed. i really wanted to kill her now.

"as if i'm going to do that y/n." she looked at me like i'm being an idiot.

i sighed and stopped moving my hand.

"what do you want from me?" i asked and eyeing her.

'she's beautiful... no! y/n what are you doing?'

"if i tell you then my plan's exposed." she raised an eyebrow and sat back on the chair.

"get me out of this damn handcuffs!" i shouted maintaining our eye contact.

she smiled sarcastically. "sorry princess i really want to go back to my family."

"which i hate." she mumbled the last part.

"then go why do you need me? let me go!"

she hissed softly. "it's not that simple."

i roll my eyes and looked away. ofcourse it's not.

"everything with you is not." i said with hate in my voice.

she smiled at me. "i know vampires killed your parents. but do know some vampires aren't actually evil."

"oh really? then what am i doing here handcuffed to a chair?" i asked raising an eyebrow.

"touché"

"just let me go? i won't come after you." i lied. i will come back and tear that oretty face of hers.

"as if princess. i know you. your the ruthless vampire hunter who never lets a vampire slip off your hands."

"well what do you want from me!?"

"simple." she moved closer to me.

"i want you."

~~

Jennie's POV

change of plans. i would like to seduce y/n and break her little human heart instead.

though the thought about me heading to the vampire world without worrying about anything seems nice.

but this girl is getting on my nerves. she keeps shouting and i don't know what the hell to do.

i'm in the kitchen preparing her dinner i made sure it was delicious for her liking.

gosh humans are so damn picky when it comes to food.

i had a tray of food on my hands and the keys to the basement.

yes i had to lock the door because she is smart and i'm not taking any chances.

as i put the keys in the key hole i twist the door knob to see her glaring at me.

i roll my eyes playfully and closed the door behind me.

"came here to seduce me?" she asked sarcastically.

"do you want me to? i'm sure you can't resist my charms." i smirked.

"here." i placed the tray on her lap and uncuffed her.

"eat. i don't want my princess to be starving." i touched her cheek and she slapped it away.

"don't touch me." she said and put the food in her mouth.

i sigh. "don't worry. one day you'll fall in love with me." i winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"i'd like to see you try." she challenged me.

i laughed and said "maybe tomorrow when you get a nights sleep."

"you seem really thin but you eat so much. you ate even faster than me." i took the tray from her lap and placed it on an empty chair.

"guess i have a skill." she shrugged and stood up.

"it's already 10. aren't you going to sleep?" i ask.

she took a step closer to me and i frowned at her.

"want to spar?" she asked and threw a punch but i grabbed her fist.

"seriously? if this is your idea of fun your crazy." i pushed her away and she took a step back.

she chuckled. "give me your best shot."

i smirked and readied myself.

"bring it on princess." i raise an eyebrow and tried to maintain my full strength.

i wasn't underestimating her. it's just i have different kind of powers. if i accidently let one out i might kill her.

she ran towards me flying and i step aside swiftly.

"you are really crazy." i step back a little and changed my eyes to red so i can have the advantage.

"are you really going to use your powers on a human?" she asked with disbelief.

i laughed and shook my hand. "i know you are a good fighter. so i'm scared that my princess is going to beat my ass."

she chuckled. "ofcourse i will." her eyes changed and punched me.

i smile proudly and kicked her leg and punched her stomach.

"sorry princess but i will try to win." i said and shrug.

"try to." she threw a punch and i easily dodged it.

she threw a right hook and i put my arm up so i blocked it. she gave me a confused look and i smirked.

with my left hand i punched but not too hard because i don't want to ruin her beautiful face.

"you want to stop?" i asked.

"i'm just getting started." she gave me a devilish smirk.

without noticing it she put her hand up and ready to punch me. i raise an eyebrow and move aside.

"if your just going to dodge every punch i throw then i wouldn't call this sparring." she turned around and punched me again but i blocked it.

"i don't want to hurt my baby." i said and saw her blush a little.

'ha! i got her.'

"what happened to princess?" she asked and moved closer a little.

"what do you want more?" i ask and threw a punch which i knew she'll dodge.

"baby?" i tried to kick her leg again but she jumped.

"or princess?" i raised an eyebrow panting while catching my breath.

"i prefer nothing." she punched me in the stomach making me grunt.

"okay that's it." i said and grabbed her hands but she struggled.

"your just wanting to 'spar' so you can beat me and get out of here." i said looking into her eyes.

she maintained eye contact but i saw the regret in her eyes. it was hard to miss.

"so? your keeping me here and i can't even make a plan on how to get out?" she said which made me angry.

i didn't say anything. she was right. i'm only keeping her captive because i wanted to go home. or seduce her.

instead of reacting to her i threw her to the bed and handcuffed her left hand to the headboard.

i turn around keeping my anger in. i don't want to lash out.

"atleast get me out of the handcuffs!" she shouted struggling to get out.

i took a deep breath and have managed to calm down. i put on the smile mostly everyone remembers and knows. i turned around to face her.

"sorry princess... but i can't take any chances." i said and walked away taking the tray on the chair and my keys.

"tomorrow i'll be coming here for breakfast. don't expect we'll have another 'spar'." i said without turning around.

i went out and locked the door behind me.

i stopped at the hallway and closed my eyes to turn my eyes to normal.

'she really is something...'

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 287 11
"I fell in love with someone WHO didn't even care about me, someone WHO never give attention to me and someone who NEVER appreciates everything I've...
13.8K 500 22
JENNIE KIM, Known as one of history's meanest, most dreaded, and most exceptional vampires of her time, when Jennie wants her mother's trust back, sh...
1M 24.6K 41
Lisa Manoban is a womanizer, everyone is falling for her charisma. But what would it be if the day comes when she will taste her own poison. Jennie...
59K 2.5K 38
What if the person you beg for love before but rejected you several times suddenly asked you to come back and love her again. Jennie Kim and Park Cha...