742 - Yoongi x reader

By kray92

Y/N works at a busy coffee shop in the heart of Seoul. Each day at exactly 7:42am, she is greeted without fai... More

742
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39

Part 6

57.5K 2.6K 3K
By kray92

Crazy was an understatement when trying to explain what had happened this morning at work. 

Your head had been so far up in the clouds the entire day now, turning the remainder of your shift at work and the walk home into a total blur. 

Walking through your apartment door and slamming it shut behind, you hesitantly looked over your shoulder at the full length mirror propped up next to the door.

As you stared back at the girl in the mirror, discontentment filled you. 

Your hair was slightly disheveled and your matte foundation had almost completely worn off.

You had put in an abnormal amount of effort this morning into looking nice at work, but your reflection now could be confused with a totally different person. 

I hope he didn't see me like this..

But to be fair, it had been raining throughout the whole day.

Kicking your sneakers off and slinging your bag onto a close by table, you shrugged your shoulders as you walked through the rest of your apartment. 

What a crazy day...

~

You took your sweet time having a shower and pouring yourself a cup of tea, slowly trying to unwind from it all, until finally laying across your bed and checking your phone. 

5 new notifications. From Ji-eun no less.

-

[17:47] Jimin's Hoe💋 : Girl. 

[17:48] Jimin's Hoe💋 : Today. was. insane.

[18:23] Jimin's Hoe💋 : OMG. Jimin just uploaded a new selfie on twitter! I'm literally dead🤤

[18:24] Jimin's Hoe💋  R.I.P

[18:55] Jimin's Hoe💋 : So did you message him yet???

-

Rolling your eyes at your best friend's messages, you began tapping out a response. 

-

[19:18] Yoongi's Girl💜:
Of course I haven't messaged him!

[19:18] Yoongi's Girl💜:
I need to add him first...

[seen 19:18]

-

What. was she waiting by the phone this whole time? You giggled to yourself.

-

[19:19] Jimin's Hoe💋 : Dude, what the hell have you been doing this whole time. 

[19:19] Jimin's Hoe💋 : Sort yourself out and add him! I'm like LIVING for this right now!

[19:19] Jimin's Hoe💋 : Do you not understand how lucky you are????

-

Letting out a loud groan, you reluctantly lifted yourself off from your bed and trudged over to your handbag to pull out the neatly folded up piece of paper. 

As you walked back over to your bed and fell backwards into it, you gently unfolded it, staring longingly at the scribbled letters written inside. 

His hand writing is kinda cute...

Feeling your face flush red, a wave of nervousness suddenly rolled over you, as you fumbled for your phone and began typing out a new message.

-

[19:21] Yoongi's Girl💜:
OMG Help me! I don't know what I should do! 😰

[19:22] Jimin's Hoe💋 : Woah girl, okay calm down.

[19:22] Jimin's Hoe💋 : First thing's first. You might wanna change your LINE name. Unless you want Mr 742 to know you're already taken by Yoongi LMAO.

[19:23] Jimin's Hoe💋 : Secondly, you should give his profile a quick stalk before adding him! See what you can find 👀

[19:24] Yoongi's Girl💜:
What would I do without you😂

-

[Yoongi's Girl💜 changed her name to Mic Drop💜]

-

[19:26] Mic Drop💜:
How's this then?

[19:27] Jimin's Hoe💋 : Perfect!

[19:27] Jimin's Hoe💋 : #DopeNameChangeCongratz

-

Phew. Okay.  

slowly typing his LINE account into your phone, the screen quickly loaded to his profile as soon as you hit enter. 

But it was... empty?

No pictures.

No posts.

No nothing. 

Double checking his scribbled writing, letter for letter to make sure you typed it in correctly, your face scrunched up in confusion. 

Is this right?

-

[19:30] Mic Drop💜:
Dude. I tried searching for the account name he wrote... but his profile is completely empty! There's nothing there!

[19:31] Jimin's Hoe💋 : OMG girl. Abort. ABORT!

[19:31] Jimin's Hoe💋 : What if he's like a murderer or something! You don't even know him!

-

Going back into his profile to check one last time, you rolled your eyes as they wondered onto his obnoxious account name. 

-

"🔥Genius🔥"

-

A little pretentious but go off sis...

-

[19:32] Mic Drop💜:
Oh yeah, it's definitely him...

[19:32] Jimin's Hoe💋 : Then what are you waiting for?! Add him!

-

Ji-eun was probably right, but it wasn't going to make the anxiety of hitting that 'add friend' button disappear.  

It felt like hours past by as you went from staring at the ceiling, to kicking your legs wildly and rolling around on your bed like a crazy person. Nothing you did giving you the courage to press that damn add button.

Come on....

You can do this...

What's the worst that could happen....

"That's it. I'm doing this!" You announced to yourself, flipping your phone out and punching his account name back into it. 

You took a deep breath in and held it, hovering your finger over the 'add friend' button dramatically before finally crashing it down.

-

[🔥Genius🔥 has been added to your Friends List.]

-

Oh my god. 

I did it.

The sudden rush of it all causing your body to seize up, you tossed your phone across the room in a mad panic. You could feel your heart pounding in your ears as everything else went seemingly silent around you.

Desperately trying to slow down your breathing, unable to control the uneasy feeling of butterflies fluttering in your stomach, that's when you heard it. 

Your phone buzzing from where you threw it across the room. 

As you got up from your bed, your knees buckled weakly out of the sheer anxiety that was now coursing through you. 

Standing up straight, you slowly walked across the room to pick your phone up. 

1 new notification.

-

[19:42] 🔥Genius🔥: Took you long enough.

-----

//A/N//: Sorry for the late update!! It's been a crazy time! D:

I hope you like the chapter!! Please feel free to leave any feedback, comments or requests... Or drop me a PM if you just need someone to chat to!!!

Much love xxx Katie xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 17.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
108K 5.5K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
566K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.