A LOTUS BORN OF MUD

By QianHuaWrites

"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day... More

Prologue - Farewell
CHAPTER 1- DON'T EAT MY HAIR!
CHAPTER 2 - NEW BODY, SAME MIND
CHAPTER 3 - WASTE NOT, WANT NOT
CHAPTER 4 - HABITS
CHAPTER 5 - SHE WHO HOLDS THE WHIP
CHAPTER 6 - FORESHADOW
CHAPTER 7 - ONE DISCIPLE IS ALL THE TROUBLE I NEED
CHAPTER 8 - A CURSE, A WOUND
CHAPTER 9 - ANOTHER PLATE OF DUMPLINGS PLEASE!
CHAPTER 10 - A KISS GOODNIGHT
CHAPTER 11 - THE FESTIVAL
CHAPTER 12 - A SINFUL DANCE
CHAPTER 13 - ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER
CHAPTER 14 - DRUNKEN PLAY
CHAPTER 15 - LAOZI STRIKES BACK
CHAPTER 16- REMEDY
CHAPTER 17-A FEW YEARS LATER
CHAPTER 18 -XIAO GUI THE 'SEER'
Author Crisis
CHAPTER 19 - A STORM IS COMING
CHAPTER 20 - LUCKY IT'S RAINING
CHAPTER 21- TOUGHER THAN A BULL
CHAPTER 22 - RECOVERED
CHAPTER 23 - I LIKE YOU ENOUGH TO WANT TO TAKE YOU TO BED, KIND OF LIKE
CHAPTER 24 - WHO ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 25 - HEATED NIGHT
CHAPTER 26 - THE WAIT
CHAPTER 27 - NOT THE SMALL BOY I USED TO BE
CHAPTER 28 - BAD PEOPLE WILL GET THE ENDING THEY DESERVE
CHAPTER 29 - A DISTANT VOICE
CHAPTER 30 - AFTER
CHAPTER 31 - SINCE THEN
CHAPTER 32 - CONFUSION+MISUNDERSTANDING=DRAMA
CHAPTER 33 - THE LAST DROP
CHAPTER 35 - NO ESCAPE

CHAPTER 34 - LYING, LOATHSOME, LOVER

7.8K 498 87
By QianHuaWrites

  BiMing was tired, so tired.

  He bent over gasping for air and wiped off the sweat on his forehead.

  He had been flying on his rebellious cloud for three days straight, not once stopping for rest. Just a minute ago the spiteful little cloud disappeared from being overworked, leaving BiMing hanging in mid-air less than a second before he tumbled through the trees hitting the ground. He had used what was left of his spiritual energy to shield him from the fall, now he was completely drained.

  Hey kid, was it necessary to run off?

  "Yes, it was very necessary."

  Tch, you youngins... always so needlessly emotional...

  "Oi... this is my midlife crisis and you're calling it needless?"

  Hmph... emotional brats...

  "Ho... I see..." BiMing took the black sword out of his waist sash and began tapping it in front oh him.

  Hey, hey! What are you doing!?

  "Well, it's too bothersome to find a good stick about, I'll just use you. Keep talking and I won't clean you tonight."

  The sword was silent and BiMing smirked. He walked for a long while till the horizon ate up half the sun.

  BiMing came to a stop at a small cabin. He squinted to try and make out the condition of the cabin. He ran his hands over the wood and came to a conclusion. The cabin was empty and in a shit state. He felt holes in the woodwork and it was damp as well. But better than nothing, and anyway, he had given most of his leftover fortune to KeNiang. Which turned out to be a waste as BiMing took out the small vial with less than half its medicine left. He sighed, indeed KeNiang's medicine was good, he could see things a little clearer if they were right in front of his face but to stop taking the medicine so soon, he's afraid his eyesight will return to being as bad as it was before.

  BiMing pushed open the rotting door and went into the small cabin shadowed by the tall trees around. He set to work in the cabin to make it bearable. He collected some dry wood outside and started a small fire in the kitchens stove to warm up the place but not create too much smoke. He stripped the bed and shook it of its dust before making the bed neatly again. After fumbling around he found some candles pans and oil, he lit two by the bed before sitting down.

  He had just squeeze the second drop of medicine into his eye when the front door slammed off its hinges causing the vial to slip through BiMing's hands and hit the ground. BiMing swore colourfully. His eyes were almost completely blinded at that moment because of the drops in his eyes. And so he fumbled towards the door not seeing the tall figure that stood there.

  "How windy can it be to have a door blown off... tch." BiMing bent down and felt for the wooden door. When he felt it he lifted it and tried to blindly fix it back on its hinges, yet when he tried to close it, it wouldn't. "Oi, black sword, come help."

  Um...BiMing I don't think...

  "I'll use you as a walking stick again tomorrow!" BiMing threatened.

  Uh... not going to happen, kid... I'll give you some privacy.

  BiMing scrunched his eyebrow in confusion, "What do I need privacy for, stop messing around." BiMing rubbed his eyes as the eye drops were finally absorbed and opened his eyes the same time he opened the door to see what was blocking it.

  XiuYin stood there glaring down at BiMing who had opened the door. His heart leapt up at the sight of BiMing. BiMing squinted his eyes at him before stepping back and slamming the door in his face.

  XiuYin's last string of patience snapped as he forcefully kicked the door open yet again, this time beyond repair.

  BiMing was cursing as he drew out his whisk but it was knocked from his hand.BiMing turned angrily, "What the hell are you doing here?"

  XiuYin didn't speak, he simply stood there in front of BiMing.

  "You here to get back at me for striking you? Petty!"

  XiuYin still didn't speak.

  "Go on then, hit back!" BiMing shouted as he straightened his back and lifted his chin.

  XiuYin remained silent.

  BiMing breathed out a laugh in disbelief, "You won't hit? Like how you like to drown in self-pity instead of curing yourself? Pathetic." BiMing scoffed. He turned and planned to pack his things to leave again, even though he was physically and mentally drained.

  He was yanked back and spun to face XiuYin. Dizzy from the force, BiMing placed his hands on XiuYin's chest to steady himself when XiuYin leaned down and brushed his lips against BiMing's year, "Lu ShiZun... You're words really hurt me."

  "You...What-"

  "I don't forgive you by the way, for sending me away like that. You're going to regret it."

  BiMing's mouth fell open. "You...XiuYin?"

  "That's me."

  "You remember? That's not possible!" BiMing struggled to move away but his limbs were beyond limp and shaking with the realisation that the XiuYin before him was the XiuYin he had sent away three years ago.

  "I thought I already told you before, not only does the heart remember, the body does too." With that, he laid a hand on the back of BiMing's waist and crushed him to himself, their bodies so close not a wisp of air could get through. BiMing's face flamed red hot when a hard object pressed against his lower abdomen.

  "How much do you remember?" BiMing's voice shook.

  "Everything..." XiuYin leaned down and brushed his nose against BiMing's.

  BiMing bit his lips and looked down. "I had to..." He whispered.

  XiuYin's hand at his back twirled the fingers around BiMing's hair and gently yanked so that BiMing's head tilted up. XiuYin's face was so close BiMing could distinctively make out some of his features. XiuYin replied, "No you didn't." Lips brushing against BiMing's. 

  Just from that small contact sent BiMing falling to his knees and covering his face. Three years he was completely alone. No friend, no companionship, no XiuYin. He had taken their time together for granted and never really knew the true meaning of loss until it happened. He felt so lonely that sometimes he wished he didn't erase XiuYin's memory.

  XiuYin crouched in front of him, "I said use me, I told you to make me your shield."

  light pink tears leaked out of BiMing's hands.

  "After everything, after giving you my heart, you still didn't trust me? To the point of taking my memories as well?" XiuYin jerked BiMing's hands from his face and dabbed at his eyes with the corners of his sleeve.

  "I wanted to protect you... I know you would've forfeited your life protecting mine. I wanted you safe and out of the way... you're the only person I trust in this world... in any world." BiMing mumbled the last part.

  XiuYin gripped the side of BiMing's face and crashed his lips against BiMing's before biting BiMing's lower lip hard enough to draw blood. Licking it all up, XiuYin declared, "No matter what your excuse. You're mine to keep. No matter how hard you try you'll never be rid of me again."

  BiMing winced at his bleeding lip and itching eyes, heart pounding, filling with...something light and heavy at the same time, warm and hot... what was he going to do now that his troublesome disciple is back...

  "And I'll start with truly making you mine, by morning you'll be filled with my essence so much that you can't say so otherwise." XiuYin licked his lips once more before lifting BiMing up, one arm at the shoulders the other under his legs, in three long strides he arrived and dumped BiMing on the bed.

  BiMing, eyes wide open and mouth agape internally screamed. Wait...What?

......................................................................................................

AUTHOR TRIES TO BE COY...

Black Sword- Time for me to exit...

Black Sword- What should I do in the meantime...

.........................................................................................................

A/N- heheheh... I'm sure ya'll know what's gon happen in the next chapter. hehehe, I'll update by tomorrow the latest.

P.S. those comments regarding BM's ass...dayum feel sorry for his booty already XD

Hope you enjoyed!;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 29.8K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
24.4K 3.3K 89
To cover the traces of his depravity, Gu Xiao constricted himself to the role of a jester while being torn between the idealisation of others and rea...
137K 3.4K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...
33.3K 1.2K 65
JiYuan woke up to find that he has turned into a big beauty. System : Our goal is to.... JiYuan (without any expression) : ...become a man. This is a...