CHASING CHAOS | BECKY LYNCH

By lahnistersden

❝If I were you I'd stay away, chasing chaos is never the right thing.❞ in which a forbidden one night stan... More

EXTENDED SUMMARY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
INTRODUCTION
( CHAPTER ONE - FIRE BLAZING )
( CHAPTER TWO - RUINING CAREERS)
( CHAPTER THREE - BLOOD IS THE NEW TURN ON )
( CHAPTER FOUR - A TWISTED GAME )
( CHAPTER FIVE - THE MAN ALWAYS GETS REVENGE )
( CHAPTER SEVEN - CHASE THE EMBERS, EVEN IF YOU BURN )
( CHAPTER EIGHT - BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW )
( CHAPTER NINE - FIRE AND DESIRE )
( CHAPTER TEN - GREEN WITH ENVY )
( CHAPTER ELEVEN - THE QUEEN, THE MAN, AND THE MAD HATTER )
( CHAPTER TWELVE - THREE LIES AND A TRUTH )
( CHAPTER THIRTEEN - GAME OVER )
( CHAPTER FOURTEEN - THE BATTLE OF ICE AND FIRE )
( CHAPTER FIFTEEN - THIS IS WHERE I BELONG )

( CHAPTER SIX - IF YOU CAN'T PIN HER, KILL HER )

1.6K 66 115
By lahnistersden

CHASING CHAOS. SIX.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

THOSE WHO FALL DOWN WITH A MIGHTY CRY ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE A SILENT RISE

— unknown

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER SIX - IF YOU CAN'T PIN HER, KILL HER

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

       EMOTIONS were not something that Josephine was good at holding in. The blonde Australian native tried to keep the mask of pure accomplishment on her pretty face, but she couldn't hold in the overwhelming feeling of confusion and anger in front of the WWE Universe. The rest of the women could sense that as well, as they all tried to conceal her face from the camera's while the pulled her into a group hug.

The Mad Hatter felt Charlotte's warm hand on her back. Her slender fingers giving her a quick squeeze of assurance, almost like she was saying, 'just hold on for a moment longer.' But not even the Queen could conceal the confusion on her face, they were all wondering themselves what the hell had just happened, and why Becky picked someone else for her replacement.

Charlotte knew she was suppose to be the one going against Ronda Rousey come Survivor Series and she had been up all night preparing herself for the event, and worrying about Becky as well. She shouldn't of been worrying about her former best-friend like she had been, but she couldn't help but feel the little ounce of pity for the Irish woman misfortunes again.

At first, Josephine hadn't really thought of the consequences that Becky had put onto herself when she changed the script herself, but wondered what the hell she was going to do with facing someone like Ronda Rousey?

Jo looked over towards the taller blonde woman, whom was already looking at her with narrowed eyes and a confused expression on her face. Jo's blue eyes went from the blonde's statue and onto the figure of the redhead. She stood at the top of the ramp to look at the women in the distance, all of them congratulating Josephine with the opportunity while Becky looked on with envy in her eyes.

       This was suppose to be her moment, Becky had thought. She should have been in that ring giving the baddest promo that these people have ever heard, giving the people her promises of what she was going to deliver Ronda Rousey this Sunday. But here she was, standing at the top of the stage overlooking someone else getting her opportunities. Some things never change.

           But then her brown eyes connected with Josephine's blue ones and the envy she had felt vanished with a penetrating stare. Once again, Becky was the one who was chasing opportunity after opportunity and came out fruitless as usual. With all the hard work she committed herself doing just to hold the championship on her shoulder, another was slowly working her way into her place. Threatening the championship that laid on her shoulder, her championship. Another blonde added to the mix of things, but just like the first blonde, she will defeat this one too.

As Josephine stared back into Becky's stare, she felt like the red head could see her deepest darkest secrets, and she was forced to advert her eyes away from her. Becky's stare alone could suffocate anyone who dared to challenge her, but Josephine couldn't stop herself when she took a second look.

All she wanted to know was why Becky was so convinced with herself that she had to make her career a nightmare. Did the ginger really despise her so much to the point that she wanted the blonde to be put in harm's way? Or was this just how Becky made sure that Josephine stopped trying to get closer to her, to keep her distance?

She didn't know the answers to her questions, and she had no time to come up with her own conclusions standing in front of the audience. Sonya Deville pulled her into her side and whispered into her ear, "Don't look so surprised now." the sarcasm was laced into her voice which made Josephine let out a nervous laugh.

Her blue eyes left the abandoned stage and scanned the crowd for a brief moment, suddenly caught up in how the crowd had been cheering for her. Josephine did not know if they were actually cheering for her. She did not know if they were actually pleased with the outcome or maybe they were pleased that Becky's replacement was someone else other than Charlotte Flair.

Josephine took a moment to breathe while the other women in the ring pulled her into an awkward hug, which was forced by the writers and Josephine felt rather claustrophobic with everyone hanging off of her. She had been the first one to pull away and smile down at everyone before looking towards the camera's with a smile that was forced, but her eyes were not smiling in the slightest. They were panicked, shocked, and angry all at the same time.

If her body language was not giving off the vibe that she was feeling, her eyes were without a doubt showing off how uncomfortable she was feeling in the moment.

And when the camera's were cut off and the commercial break had started, Josephine had completely washed the fake smile off of her face and the sheer panic had started to come onto her face.

Sonya had detected this when her smile turned the opposite side, and she was the first one to get Josephine out of the ring, along with the other women following close behind them. Sonya didn't really know the girl but she felt his rather magnetic pull towards the blonde, maybe it was because her and Josephine both came from small towns and had the same gender preference.

Josephine obviously liked her when she accepted her flirtatious advances, laughing a few times when Sonya admitted that she looked good that day, or when she would tell her that she did a good job during the house shows.

So when the two girls got back from behind the curtain, Sonya was quick to pull Josephine along with her and into an empty hallway. She turned around to face her when the hallway was clear of people walking around. "What's going on, isn't this what you wanted?" Sonya questioned her.

She was uncertain of what was going on here. She had been told before she had gone out that Charlotte was going to be the one to be picked for the replacement, but things change on a dime around here, so she thought that maybe Stephanie put a last minute change.

By the look on Josephine's face, this was not the case.

"No, this is not what I wanted." Josephine shook her head. "Charlotte was suppose to be picked for this, I'm no where near ready to face Ronda fucking Rousey."

Sonya didn't know what to do or even how to try to comfort the blonde. This was Paige's specialty or even AJ's, "It's going to be alright, we'll all help you prepare for Ronda." She told her.

Josephine let out a laugh. "How can you help me face Ronda? You haven't even faced her before."

"No, but I know someone who has." AJ Styles came up from behind them. He had been trying to find Josephine as soon as he dressed for his match that was later in the night after he heard what had happened from the monitors.

Josephine shook her head while her breathing had rapidly increased. "I'm going to need a fucking miracle if I am going to be ready for this Sunday, might as well plan my career's funeral."

Sonya snorted from beside her. "It won't come down to that. We will both help you out before Sunday, promise." she told her as her hand clasped down onto Josephine's shoulder. Josephine turned her head towards Sonya as she was already looking down at her phone, and then towards AJ whom was smiling over at her.

"Say goodbye to your sleep schedule for a few days." AJ smirked over at her as Sonya was already dialing the person who could help Josephine prepare for Survivor Series, she just hoped that an Irish Man didn't come looking for her later.

       FOUR DAYS BEFORE SURVIVOR SERIES

            WHEN Josephine arrived into the Performance Center with Sonya Deville by her side, the last thing she had expected to be greeted with was the former RAW Women's Champion, Logan Perris. She stood off to the side with AJ, both of them had been catching up and laughing when Josephine came through the door.

The building had been mostly empty this time of day, specifically when a pay-per-view was so close but there were a few people here to train. Josephine felt herself become more nervous with every step she took towards the Latina. Jo quickly became a big fan of Logan's performances, so to meet her, was a dream come true. The closer Josephine came closer towards the former champion, she began to examine her pretty features.

She had heard the rumors that Finn Balor's fiance was way out of his league and from the distance Josephine was standing from her, she could see why. The woman was insanely beautiful with ink black hair that used to fall below the middle of her back, but now it had been cut short more towards her shoulders.

Despite with Logan taking injury leave, she had never looked better. You could tell that Logan's free time was spent at the gym doing what she could with her injury. Her eyes may have looked a bit more dazed and out of focus due to the concussion, but she was still on top of her game.

Logan knew that even being seen in the performance center was a risk after suffering such a serious concussion, but when Sonya had told her that she needed help, she never thought twice.

At the sound of soft footsteps approaching from behind AJ, Logan's head turned towards the new set of faces that walked forward. Her smile lit up the whole building when she saw Sonya, and the brunette didn't waste any time walking up and pulling the woman into a hug.

"Son, how have you been?" Logan squealed when she put her arms around the dark-haired woman, her eyes flickering towards the blonde whom stood off to the side of the two friends.

"I've been good, Lo. You look great." Sonya smiled back at the girl and took in her body that was clothed with a pair of black leggings and a camouflage tank top. Her short hair was getting put up into a ponytail as they spoke,"This is--"

"Josephine, yes?" Logan smiled towards Sonya, and then her brown eyes flickered to the blonde, whom smiled when her eyes settled onto her own. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I've heard many things."

Josephine smiled back rather awkwardly, "All good things I hope." She hoped that the Roster were not already bashing her, or spreading rumors about the Australian. She really didn't want to get on the wrong foot with everyone in the company, mainly because she had just got there.

Logan could already sense that Josephine felt awkward during their exchange, and the Latina wanted to ease that feeling with the younger blonde.

She put a manicured hand onto her shoulder and spoke with reassurance. "It's all good things, that I can assure you." Logan laughed a little when Josephine let out a breath. "You even impressed Seth Rollins, and that is something that doesn't happen very often. You'll make it here."

Josephine matched her smile and then looked towards Sonya who was already lacing up her wrestling shoes and Josephine took the hint that she too, should be doing the same. Soon, Josephine and Logan were locked up into the middle of the ring, and Logan quickly overpowered the blonde and yanked her into the corner.

"Okay, first lesson. Don't try to overpower Ronda Rousey when locking up since you're just going to end up coming out short and then getting a knee to the stomach." Logan stepped away from the corner while Josephine blew her hair out of her face. "And trust me, you don't want that."

"Ronda Rousey doesn't know the first thing about wrestling, she knows the octagon. You need to work on your defense and if your anything like they say you are, you should have no problem."

And Logan didn't waste anytime with throwing a fist in her direction, catching the younger blonde off guard and hitting her in the jaw. Josephine's head snapped to the side, "What the hell was that for?"

"What! You think Rousey is going to tell you when she's gonna throw a hand?" Logan smirked over at her and then kicked her with her boot, sending Josephine forward with a groan.

For the next few hours, Logan, Sonya and Josephine worked on blocking blows and dodging them, and Jo caught on pretty quickly. Within minutes of getting pure torture from Logan's hits, she began ducking under and jumping over the former Champion's quick jabs and hitting Logan with a few of her own. She managed to impress Logan when she rolled the brunette into a pin after grabbing hold of her arm and then dropping into the arm bar.

By the end of the training session, all three women were panting with exhaustion. Logan was sprawled out in the middle of the training ring with Sonya laying down beside her. "Do you think she can beat Rousey?" Sonya whispered, her eyes flickering towards the blonde who was drinking from a water bottle.

Logan shrugged. She wasn't sure if Josephine could beat her but with Josephine actually prepared for deflecting the blows that Ronda would deliver, she stood a good chance. "Let's hope that she does."

Josephine could only hope that she would beat Ronda Rousey, but from what she had seen from watching Ronda Rousey's matches and the one she had with Logan, her chances were pretty slim.

She wanted to shove her victory down Becky's throat the next day after Survivor Series. What a sight that would be to have Josephine come out as the victor when Becky wanted her to suffer in the ring while taking the wrath of Ronda.

'Because there was no way that a newbie like Josephine could beat someone like Ronda Rousey', She could hear Becky's voice inside her mind like she was really standing infront of her and laughing in her face.

Josephine walked back towards the ring, "What are you guys talking about?" She questioned while rolling back into the ring.

"About how good your acting skills are." Sonya informed the blonde and then looked towards Logan.

"It really looks like you and Becks hate each other." Logan commented, turning her head towards the blonde. "Have you taken classes?"

"Yeah, Jo. Is it all an act or is there more to it?" Sonya smirked over towards Josephine, and Jo quickly realized that the two might have figured everything out. Her mouth went dry as the Sahara desert when she thought of how exactly she was going to tell them about what happened, but then it clicked.

What if they didn't know, what if this was just them digging for the dirt?

Josephine shrugged. "She's just angry that I pinned her while holding onto her shorts." She told the both of them and then examined their expressions. "Becky is your best friend, why don't you ask why she's all pissy?"

Logan's fingers tapped on her chin for a second before answering Josephine, "I have and you know what? She said the exact same thing." Logan paused. "Well, her response was a bit more violent than yours but I was hoping that you would tell me something different but I guess not." Logan looked at Josephine, she could tell that the younger girl's mind was running through a million different things.

Josephine shrugged again, unsure of what she could even say back to them. She was scared that whatever her mouth blurted out next would catch her in a lie, so she decided to just stay silent. She was glad that Logan didn't press the issue any further. Not her favorite subject to talk about if she was being perfectly honest.

"Well it was nice meeting you, Josephine." Logan rose back onto her two feet and helped the blonde back onto hers. "I look toward to watching your match."

"You'll be watching?" Josephine questioned.

"I'll be backstage for it."

Josephine nodded away and smiled. "It was nice meeting you too, Logan. But please, call me Jo."

 SURVIVOR SERIES

JOSEPHINE did not even get a wink of sleep last night. She tried, she tried so hard to just fall asleep but it seemed like her mind had other things to worry about. The pure adrenaline or even nervousness — she could not tell the difference — she had just thinking about the pay-per-view that was going to be the next day had kept her up, tossing and turning throughout the night.

  This was something she had never thought that she would have been apart of in her entire life, and at times, still didn't believe that this was real. This was real life, this was really happening. Josephine thought as the parked her vehicle in the parking lot of the Stables Center.

 If you would have asked Josephine about what a busy day at work was like for her a few weeks ago, she would have a different answer than she would have now. Nothing had mentally prepared her for the traffic on the highway and how hectic the last new days just preparing for the event to happen was going to be. She was exhausted just trying to keep up with it all and to fit in a workout in between it, she couldn't understand how the other wrestlers managed it.

   AJ told her that she would get used to the hectic and unpredictable the schedule could get with time, and it's only been a month since she's been on the television. Down at NXT, she had only been performing on the house shows, and rarely got a television opportunity, only when they needed a fill for the 'higher ups'. So before all this had happened, she had a lot of free time to do her own things but now just trying to live a double life traveling the road, and back making sure her business was still up and running was almost too much to handle for one person.

  Josephine looked out of the front window of her rental car, watching the fans lining up to get into the doors and the security that kept them in one line at the entrance. The palms of her hands began to get sweaty just thinking about all those people watching her tonight, so she rubbed them off on her jeans before getting out.

 She let a breath of warm air escape from her lips while she rolled her suitcases into the arena, waving to the screaming fans as she made her way down into the underground parking lot, trying to avoid falling down in heeled boots.

 As she was walking down, someone had screamed out and announced her presence to whoever was down in the parking lot. "Jo!" 

 Josephine looked up and turned her head to the sound of the voice, watching as Sonya and Mandy approached her. "Oh, you guys look so nice." Jo smiled at both women while taking in both of their appearances. Sonya had always dressed a bit more casual than the other women, but Mandy decided to go with something a bit more glamorous than what was needed. 

 She was glad that she had not walked in here looking like a total peacock since she wasn't sure of how dressy she should look while walking into one of these. Josephine was more than happy with what she was looking like considering with how Sonya and Mandy had chosen.

 "You look so nice, what brand is that shirt?" Mandy smiled back at her. The blonde reached out to touch the see-through floral crop-top that Jo picked out to wear for Survivor Series. "I like need that in my life."

 Josephine scrunched up her nose as she tried to remember the designer of her shirt. "Virgil Abloh, I think?" she shrugged her shoulders.

   "We didn't think you would show up." Sonya joked when she motioned down at her watch, noticing that Josephine had been twenty minutes late but she had a valid excuse for it.

 "Yeah, I didn't think either." She joked and proceeded down further into the parking lot while the two other girls began following alongside of her. 

     The next few hours consisted of her preparing for her match, with getting dolled up by the professional makeup team and getting her new gear for the event, along with her new jacket that Charlotte insisted on her getting. Charlotte even hooked her up with the seamstress that designed her own robes. Josephine was not disappointed by the end results from the seamstress, but she was disappointed with how much it impact her wallet afterwards.

 Charlotte even informed the blonde that Becky had arrived a few hours ago, looking to get her spot back in the match that Josephine had taken over which only made Josephine angry with the red-head. But she couldn't let that effect her tonight, she had other things to worry about like the match coming up in just under an hour. 

   She had to be present at the gorilla position when she had just finished up with her hair, her huge blonde curls encased her face with braids pulling it back from her face. Josephine was over the moon when she went back to the locker room to find it completely empty besides the suitcases that littered the room, but it was enough for her to gather her wits and calm down.

  "God if you could only see me now, Mom. You'd think I was crazy." Josephine whispered while she dug through her suitcase for her nude colored fishnets. She found herself smiling away when she imagined what her mom would even think about what Josephine picked for a career. She could hear her now, 'What about Medical School?' 

      It was all she cared about and to be completely honest with herself, looking back at it all Medical School was not something she was interested in. She was never interested in being a surgeon or a doctor, she only wanted to do it for her mother, to make her proud.

 It was time to do things for her, not for anyone else, their happiness didn't matter at the end of the day. And if wrestling made Josephine happy, she was going to stick with it.

 Josephine's thoughts were put on hold when the door to the women's locker room opened up, revealing none other than Becky Lynch, staring back at her with a pissed off look. Before she walked in her to try to be alone, Becky had walked into Stephanie's office asking to compete tonight even though she wasn't even suppose to show up tonight but she had to try. 

She wanted to get out there and kick Ronda Rousey into the dirt like the disrespectful human being she was, but Stephanie had put her foot down and told Becky to leave and go home. And when Josephine's head turned after slipping the Smackdown shirt over her gear, her eyes narrowed at the ginger, but Becky didn't say anything. 

 She had expected something from the champion, she didn't even get a laugh, or a yell, or even a muttered curse under the Irish women's breath. Becky just sat down and watched Josephine get ready for the match with no emotion on her face. 

 It was unnerving really, while Josephine dressed in silence with the knowledge of the pair of eyes belonged to the red-head never left her body. Becky's eyes traveled the length of her as she stared for a few more seconds while she watched her slip her Tiffany blue jacket over her shoulders, which had too much color for Becky's taste.  "Good luck out there, you'll need it." Becky muttered from across the room, which made the blonde turn her head around.

"You have so much doubt for someone who has beaten you, Lynch." Josephine sneered while looking towards the red-head with distaste in her mouth. She was angry that Becky had even showed up and tried to take the opportunity from her, which yes, it had been Becky's in the first place but she had handed it over to Josephine anyway. 

  Becky's nose flared as she stared back at the blonde, "You really don't want to make me angry tonight, Josephine." Becky snarled back at her while she began walking towards the blonde, stopping just inches away from her face. 

 Josephine breath almost hitched in her throat at their close proximity, and instinctively her blue eyes had flickered down towards Becky's lips, the red-head's brown eyes following after her which only made the tension even more thick between them. 

    Josephine's lips parted slightly when she couldn't quite catch her breath, almost like the air inside the room had been suffocating her. She wondered if Becky could feel it too. Becky's eyes fluttered back up to Josephine's face and her eyes narrowed down at the blonde before her blue eyes met hers once again.

   Becky watched as Jo's tongue darted out to wet her dry lips before she managed to croak out a fiery response,  "And if you strike me, I will hit you back." Josephine breathed out onto Becky's face, which only made the red-head even more angry than she already was. 

"I wont let you walk all over me." Josephine shook her head while her eyes began to fight a battle within Becky's, neither one of them would back down to one another. "You want to make my career a living hell then do it, but expect me to come back just as hard."

 Becky's stone cold emotionless face had slipped up and twisted into nothing but amusement. "And here I was thinking you had no back bone. I can take a few punches but the question is, can you?"

  Josephine's face matched Becky's in a matter of seconds, and she leaned in towards the red-head, stopping just inches from her lips enough to make Becky squirm slightly. "You really don't want to be out for more than you need to be, Rebecca." Josephine mocked the red-head and finished her sentence with a smirk.

  Becky's teeth crushed the inside of her cheek until she could taste the familiar metallic tang of blood in her mouth. She tried so hard to keep control of her emotions. But with Josephine standing so close to her and the tension that thickened in the air every time they were in touching distances with one another, she couldn't think of anything else but the smell, the wonder, and the taste of the blonde standing in front of her. 

  Just as when Becky thought her heart had won over the mental debate with her brain and leaned in further, the red-head stopped herself when a knock at the door had interrupted the mistake that Becky had almost made.

 "Josephine, you need to be out in five minutes!" A masculine voice boomed from the other side of the shut door, and Josephine's eyes widened when she noticed she hadn't been keeping track of the time.

  That was suppose to be my moment, Becky thought to herself when the two girls put a two feet distance between one another. Now I have to go watch someone else in my place.

 Neither Becky or Josephine decided to lift the silence to say anything else, Becky decided that anything she could've said would just make the atmosphere awkward after realizing what Becky was about to do. 

    So instead, she pushed past the blonde and bumped her shoulder into hers. Josephine had almost lost her footing on impact but managed to catch herself. How badly she wanted to retaliate on her but her better judgement had kept her both feet frozen on the spot. 

    "Make sure you tune in to the grand finale. I'll dedicate it to you." Josephine smirked when she heard Becky pause when the door opened up behind her. She was about to turn around and give Josephine a piece of her mind, but instead just walked through the door.

 Josephine stared at the door for a few seconds more before gathering her courage, and then walked out the door herself. Her left hand held on to her top hat which matched her gear, giving her a cotton candy vibe with the blue and pink. 

   The more she saw the gorilla, the more nervous she became. And the sight of Ronda waiting for her in the distance didn't help at all. 

 "You ready?" Ronda questioned when the blonde stopped along side of her. Josephine met her glance, and saw the worry in her eyes when she saw the doubt in Josephine's. "Hey, I'll go easy on you."

 Josephine shook her head. "Don't because I wont go easy on you." Her eyes flickered behind her to see the Latina not far behind, and when their eyes met, Josephine smiled over at her and left Ronda's side.

 Logan met her halfway. "Nervous?" She questioned her while the palms of her hands rubbed up and down the blonde's arms in a comforting matter.

 "Yeah, is that weird?" Josephine let out a sheepish smile. 

 "No, it just means your not stupid." Logan smiled back at her. "Hey, If you can't pin your opponent, killing them is just as good." she leaned in and whispered towards her, hinting towards the objects that hid below the ring. 

 Josephine gave it a quick thought, but quick was all she had when the crew member reminded her that her music was about to start. Logan hit her shoulder while she bid her goodbye, but never gave her a good-luck, because luck was for losers.

    Josephine could feel the energy from where she stood when the ring announcer finished and exited the ring, leaving the two women and the referee inside the ring. Josephine stared back at Ronda who was already in position to throw some hands while Jo looked on with a clenched jaw. 

  She couldn't think about the women in front of her when her mind was replaying the words of the ginger, Another blonde making a name for herself off of The Man. Josephine blinked back and reminded herself where she was, giving her energy a bit of a boost, she started to circle the champion with a hesitant reach to lock up.

 Ronda laughed back at her. "Is this what the WWE gave me? A scared little girl?" she yelled out to make sure everyone could hear her and Josephine's eyes narrowed dangerously. 

 A loud smack sounded through the arena when Josephine's hand collided with Ronda's cheek, and the blonde watched as the smile wiped off the face of Ronda when she turned back around and threw a fist towards her, but Josephine ducked. 

 Josephine then kicked at the back of her knee and sent the champion forward, limping slightly but when she turned back around, Josephine was met with several fists to the stomach, backing her up towards the turnbuckle. 

 And oh did she suffer. Logan wasn't kidding when she said the turnbuckle wasn't the place you wanted to be when you were in the ring with Ronda Rousey, but Rousey made the mistake when she turned around to boast at the crowd.

 When she turned back around, Josephine grabbed onto her ponytail and sent her face flying into the bottom padded turnbuckle, enough to blur her vision for just a moment to allow her to slip through the bottom rope and grab her ankle, yanking it to the side to hit the metal pole which interrupted a painful cry from the champion. 

 Josephine turned towards the crowd for a moment, blowing her blonde curls away from her face while she sucked on her teeth, and then letting out a crazy lit of laughter while she threw her head back.

 The Mad Hatter reached out to grab Ronda's arm, placing her body against the metal pole and then dropping to the black padded flooring with Ronda's arm and ankle in her hands, stretching her spine against the metal. 

 But Josephine had only lasted so long until she lost the upper hand, and Ronda put her through her punishment and set up for the Armbar. Josephine screamed out through the pain, her back lifting to try to relieve some of the pressure which ended up with Josephine turning the submission into a roll-up pin. 

 The match mainly consisted of Josephine dodging her blows, fighting her way out of Ronda's Armbar's until she just about had enough, and exhaustion started to overtake the two women. They had been going back and forth constantly since the match had started fifteen minutes ago, and Ronda was surprised she had lasted this long.

 Josephine had taken the beating of her life, and she didn't think she had much more of it in her tank now that she was sprawled out like a starfish on the cold floor, with Ronda pushed back when she tried to exit the ring. 

 She had just gotten caught up in the ropes with Ronda's arm bar, which if it wasn't for the rope break, she would've tapped out then and there. But when Ronda entered the ring, Josephine rolled out not even caring for her own safety when she just hit the ground out of pure exhaustion. 

 Josephine laid out on the floor with one thought in mind, she couldn't do it any longer. She had no more gas in the tank and this was it. Becky wanted to watch her ass get handed to her, it seemed like she got what she wanted. 

 But when Josephine rolled onto her side and greedily inhaled for some air, she caught sight of the ring curtain and Logan's words played out in her mind. If only she could reach the ring curtain. 

 Josephine managed to get on her feet just in time when Ronda was running full speed towards her, but Josephine jumped up and swung her towards the steel steps. And just like Ronda crashing into the steps, Josephine crashed to the floor on all fours with a pained yell. 

 Her eyes shut tight as she crawled her way towards the ring, she couldn't breathe since every time she took a breath, her lungs would burn. When she did reach the ring, her hand went under the curtain until she felt a smooth stick under her palm and pulled it towards her. 

 She smiled down at it before turning her head towards Ronda, who had already begun to get up. She didn't know how else to beat her but with assistance with a weapon, she was struggling to overcome Rousey like Becky predicted. 

 But she wasn't going to give Becky the satisfaction of a lost, so with a silent rise she swung the bamboo stick towards the champion while the bell rung in the distance. 

 And she did it again, and again, and again. The adrenaline was all she had while she swung the stick until it broke into pieces and with little life she had left, grabbed onto her arm and locked her into Becky's submission move.

 The grand finale wasn't how she predicted it to be, but it impacted the woman who was sat behind the curtain watching with a clenched fist.

 When the referee pulled her off of the champion, Ronda had been so pissed off with the submission move, she struggled to get to her feet to push Josephine towards the metal pole, but when she did, Josephine's shoulder hit off the pole and she fell to the floor. 

  Expecting a pained cry from her lips, Josephine let out another laugh while she cradled her shoulder until Ronda launched herself onto the girl and started beating the daylights out of the blonde underneath her. 

  Josephine took the fists to the face as she tried to shield herself with her forearms, and the assault resulted in a busted lip from Ronda when her tooth slammed into the soft skin as she threw another punch.

 Referee's were running down to the ring to split up the two women, who was both running on pure adrenaline at this point. 

  Josephine might've got her ass handed to her at the end with a busted lip but she impacted the crowd with the performance, and a certain red-head that had been watching backstage with a angry glare as she watched Josephine laugh while Referee's came to her aid. 

  A/N: me crying because becky and jo almost kissed but got cock blocked, but also realizing that it's my fault. lmfao. just imagine that gif of becky is how she looks at jo while they talk. i'm dead. I honestly don't know how I feel about how this match played out. I kind of feel like it's unrealistic for josephine to last that long against someone like ronda, but then again, the match was only like 16 minutes in my mind and she got her ass handed to her. what do you guys think, have i made this a little unrealistic? sksksksk. AND HI LOGAN. WE LOVE A CROSSOVER. also, long ass chapter, 6213 words, not counting this note thingy since my last two chapters were short af. enjoy peace. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 1.7K 56
❛❛ PREFERENCES & IMAGINES INCLUDE BECKY LYNCH, SASHA BANKS, CHARLOTTE FLAIR, RHEA RIPLEY & MANY MORE. ❜❜ ❪ completed ❫ ❪ world wrestling entertai...
12.3K 404 16
I was good on my own, that's the way it was, that's the way it was You was good on the low for a faded fuck, on some faded love Shit, what the fuck y...
46.7K 1.9K 186
After all of the drama has been laid out on the table, and almost every single relationship has been exposed, well at least almost every relationship...
91.2K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch