Letter To My Thugs

By shay--m

Just read ❤️ ❌MATURE CONTENT❌ More

Hard Back
Life Is Hard
Majesty
Coco Chanel
Shawty
Gass Up
Whats Good?
Money over erythang
Free throw
Cash Out
Clown
Play Ball
Bloxk Party
City Girls 305
Close Friends
Blue Hunnid$
For Everybody ?!
Bad B Party!!
Its Lit
Baby Daddy
After-Party Effect
Hoe? Nah
Haha Shaboop
Hoop
Act Up
TYGA?! TYGA?!
Crystal
FOLLOWER APPRECIATION
Bros before Hoes
Go Stupid Go Crazy
Burkin Bag
On the Low
New book is up
Homecumming
And I-Oop
Truth Hurts
Press
FREEDAWG
Curtains
Worth It
Cry me a River
Come On
New book aduh
SHOTTA FLOW ANNOUNCEMENT
Letter To My Thugs : 2

Clout Chasin

5.1K 159 274
By shay--m

Penny POV

I don't even walk over to them I walk back over to quan while he grabs the pizza.

"Where the table?" He said.

I shrugged "my boyfriends here with my ex-bestfriend" I say nonchalant.

His eyes go wide.

"Y-you wanna go or?" He Says Confused.

"Nah I wanna stay let's go find a table" I Say grabbing his free hand.

As we walk to a table just when Riley's talking to crystal his eyes move up to find me.

I don't look back at him knowing he's watching me.

Me and quan take a seat at a booth two booths away.

"We can go if you want" he whispers.

"Why would I waste all my gas to hang and let it be ruined by a fuck nigga" I say grabbing a slice of pizza.

I start shaking my leg out of habit I'm so irritated to the neck with this nigga right now I can't eat.

I put down my slice of pizza and push my plate away.

"Im sick" I Say holding my stomach.

"Yea this pizza taste worse the Chuck E. Cheese" quan says and puts his slice down.

I laugh and when I look up standing over me is crystal.

"H-hey penny that was not what it looks like" she says.

"Girl bye you want em have em I'm not finna argue witchu over him" I say.

"He texted me saying you were busy so I thought I should keep my bestfriend boyfriend happy" she says.

"The fuck" quan says "my bad" when he notices he was eavesdropping.

"No the fuck is right what the fuck made you think going out with my nigga was gone make me feel better bitch you sound dumb as fuck but you know what" I say holding my hand up in the air "you and him supposed to know better"

I grab my stuff and quan grabs his seeing it's a indication we about to go.

"Penny I'm sorry" she says quietly.

"Yea I'm sorry too I'm sorry you feel low enough to even do some triffling shit like that *scoff* don't bother texting me again" I say and walk away with quan behind me.

I get outside and the cool air cools me down a little I don't notice how pissed I am till I see blood drawing from me digging my nails in my palm.

"You good" quan says.

"Yea I will be" just when I say that Riley big pencil lookin ass comes outside.

"Baby" he says running to my car.

I'm halfway in the parking lot so I lift my middle finger up for him to get the message.

"Cmon we was just hanging you ant even tell me you was hanging with quan" he says getting closer to us now.

This nigga has the audacity to take his slender man ass out here now but waited till I leave to get his shit together.

"Ok so I didn't tell you but Ian lie you said you was getting yo braces took off not FUCKIN WITH MY BESTFRIEND" I say yelling at the end and turning around and walking to get in his face.

Before I can quan grabs me and lightly pushes me behind him.

"Aye homeboy you should get outta here" he says.

"Nigga don't think cause you poppin that shit with them niggas on 5th that you can fuck with me this is a conversations between me and my bitch so chill out" he says getting in quan face while I'm behind quan.

"Bitch who the fuck you calling bitch nigga" I say.

"Aye chill bruh cause I'm not trynna embarrass yo lil duval lookin ass I'm trynna help you young blood" he says.

"Young blood? nigga you just graduated last year" Riley says.

"Like I Said take yo wanna be pimpin ass too yo car and if I was you I would take that time walking to my car to think of ways too kiss penny ass from this and that's if she forgive you" quan says.

Riley stays silent.

"Ion get lil niggas like you get a good ass female that's down for whatever and wanna act a asswhole"
Quan says looking at him in disgust.

Riley takes one last huff and says "I'm sorry p money I'll make this up I promise" then starts to walk away.

"Next time nigga stay out my business" Riley's pipes up and says.

Quan gets closer to his face "or what"

Before I know it Riley throws a punch that's met with quans fist to his face.

"Guys stop" I say breaking them apart but trying not to get my shit rocked.

They break up and Riley has a bruise on his cheek.

"Nigga next time I see you" he yells.

"No next time I see you" quan yells.

I roll my eyes and get inside my car.

I put my head against the steering wheel.

"I'm so-"

Before he can say anything I put my lips against his.

—————-

When I get home I change Riley's name in my phone and put him on block and take a hot shower eat ice cream and listen to nba youngboy in my headphones at full volume.

What a nice Friday.

————

The next morning ☀️

My mom wakes me up early in the morning to go to my hair appointment and to get my nails done.

"What Time your friends coming over" she says while I'm picking a color.

" 4 I think we're going out to eat since it don't start till 8" I Say.

"Oooh is Riley your date" she says.

"Yes" I Say with clenched teeth.

Even though I do not want to go with him it's too late to cancel anyway and I've never broke up with someone before so after yesterday I just avoided talking to him....and quan.

——————————————-
3 pm 🔥

After I get my nails and hair done I look at this fine ass dress and scoff.

"Momma" I yell.

"Yes" she says.

"This dress is sexy" I Say Smiling.

"I thought you might like it" she smiles "but don't get pregnant"

I roll my eyes.

"I'm serious I put birth control in your purse and your cousin boo will be here in 5 minutes so put the dress on cause his girlfriend doing your makeup" she says.

I was finna go natural.

"Ok mommy" I fake smile.

I just wanna watch lil baby music video with jayda wayda and wish it was me and Riley.
——
I get out the shower and get ready to put my dress on but I decide on leggings and a shirt when I get done I look outside and see a chrome Lamborghini.

My brother runs upstairs to me wearing his Versace suit and shoes he look decent or whateva.

"Look at Cuzzo whip" he says excited then runs outside.

I roll my eyes he love him some cars.

I walk downstairs with him though.

Boo

"Wassuh cuzzo like the whip" he says walking up to us.

"Yea this bih nice" I Say.

"Good cause it's what your riding in to homecoming in just a lil gift from me to you plus a pandora bracelet and 500 for both of y'all yungins" he says.

Me and Kendrick look at eachother and pull our cousin in for a hug.

"Your the best cousin in the world you know that" I say.

"I've been told but anyways my girl in the car do makeup and ya momma said she want you to look yo best" he says.

I roll my eyes "ion even wanna go to homecoming like that but my ticket was paid for and ion got nothing else interesting to do"

Just when I'm done saying this I turn my head to see 3 cars pulling up in the parking lot coming out one of the cars is Trina Tasha and blue.

"Who ready for homecoming" Trina yells.

Me and kendrick jaws drop they all look like drop dead hoes.
————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 9.5K 26
read and enjoy 🖤
589K 21.4K 42
© 𝙿𝚇𝚇𝚄𝙼𝙰
26.7K 738 34
Ion do description but aye read 🌚
Stuck By nunu🥶

Teen Fiction

25.9K 1.1K 12
Just read it.