unappreciated twin ; ethan.d

By championdolan

"You see Gray," he looked at his trembling hands, "I was never the twin they loved. You were always greeted a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

new and improved

908 25 6
By championdolan

Had to republish this because I unpublished the entire book.

I really want to re publish this book but new and improved. I was 15 when I wrote unappreciated twin and my grammar and plot was hard to understand. I'm 18 now and I feel as if I can give you a better book worth reading with the same kind of theme. Tell me what you think, if you're interested.

I do have other books published. Feel free to read them.

• seven stages of grief (Ethan goes through the 7 stages of grief after his girlfriend is found murdered)

• letters (Ethan receives letter in the mail from a girl who has committed suicide - POV eventually gets switched to Gray's)

• positivity (things to improve your day)

• my story (my story about my mental health struggles. If you ever feel alone, read the book)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
216K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...