A Sorcerer's Kiss | Jikook โœ“...

By jikook_sunray

[CURRENTLY UNDERGOING AN ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ PROCESS OF REWRITING] โ Please, I'm telling the truth... that I love... More

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ & ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ.
Prologue
Intro: A Promise Between Best Friends
Chapter 1: Teasing the Prince of Busan
Chapter 2: Deceitful Words From a Servant
Chapter 3: Sinking Feelings
Chapter 4: The Forbidden Books
Chapter 5: Inevitable Dream
Chapter 6: Warning
Chapter 7: Deal
Chapter 8: Third Man
Chapter 9: Gained Trust
Chapter 10: A Very Nice Morning
Chapter 11: Small Flame
Chapter 12: Tears
Chapter 13: The Dark Past Revealed
Chapter 14: Longed Words
Chapter 15: Caught in a Lie
Chapter 16: Contradiction
Chapter 17: Endless Apologies
Chapter 18: Taehyung's Confession
Chapter 19: Overwhelming Emotions
Chapter 20: Before Dawn
Chapter 21: Dusk
Chapter 22: Execution
Chapter 23: A Miracle of the Universe
Chapter 24: A King's Remorse
Chapter 25: A Revelation From the Sorcerer
Chapter 27: A Late Night Proposal
Chapter 28: Engagement
Chapter 29: Preterm Birth
Chapter 30: A Sorcerer's Kiss
Epilogue
Bonus: Kim Taehyung
Extra Chapter: The Importance of a First Kiss

Chapter 26: "Because I love you"

15.8K 784 305
By jikook_sunray

(A/N: Mature Content Warning! Sorry for the late update, I've been really busy these past weeks, I had to travel to different States for University Meetings and then I had to catch up on school when I returned home but here's a really long chapter ahead.)

Relief, pure relief filled the body of prince Jungkook as he saw Jimin's opened eyes staring back at him. His heart skipped a beat and his eyes shed his tears while he locked his lips on Jimin's plump ones. "I-I thought... Don't do that to me!" Stuttered the raven-haired prince as his breath fanned over Jimin's top rosy lip. The sudden feeling of anxiety was expulsed from his body when he saw the opened eyes and a face of confusion on his lover's face. "S-Sorry" Managed to say Jimin with a shy smile soon replaced by a gasp. "O-Our baby." Jimin's hands quickly but gently caressed his barely visible bump and Jungkook calmed him down. "The baby is alright. I need to talk to you about what just happened... Jimin, Let's go to our room." The raven-haired prince walked towards their scattered clothing with the sorcerer in his arms as Jimin's arms were hooked around the prince's neck. "Sorry." Jimin's head leaned on Jungkook's bare chest. "Don't be sorry Jimin. Let's talk in our chambers after we change. Look at me." The prince glanced down to have Jimin glance up for them to meet eyes. "Jagiya I love you." The corner of Jimin's eyes glistened, and Jungkook's eyes wrinkled in a smile. "I love you too Jagiya." Responded the sorcerer before Jungkook dressed up Jimin in his previous clothing and his shirt -completely ignoring how his pants were drenched-.

Upon arriving to their chambers without the unnecessary attraction of a servant, a knight, one of their friends or let alone the Queen or King, Jungkook gently placed Jimin on their bed so he could change his drenched pants to a pair of clean ones. When he returned, he saw Jimin still sat on their bed but with the silk covers wrapped around his body. "Are you cold?" Jungkook walked over their bed as he saw Jimin slightly nod his head twice without uttering a word and his cheeks puffed out. "Come here little baby." The raven-haired prince engulfed the sorcerer in an embrace to warm him up. The heat radiated from the prince's body was enough to warm the sorcerer's cold body. Jimin's rosy lips painted a smile in the embrace as he closed his eyes and he breathed in the scent of his lover; one of his favorite places to lean on his lover was Jungkook's neck. "I forgive you. No matter what you did, what he told you to do or what happened, I love you and that will never change. Don't blame yourself." Jimin's eyes closed tightly as he nodded so he could prevent any tears from escaping his closed eyes and his pink nose slightly scrunched from the gest. "Jimin... after you passed out... I saw your mother." The once shut-tight eyes of the sorcerer opened and he retreated his head from Jungkook's neck and stared into the dark chocolate eyes of his lover. "What?" Jimin asked with confusion and a hint of surprise. "I saw her. She told me she had a message from... the Ancient Spirits?" Jungkook's eyebrow furrowed as the thought if he said the correct name. "And she told me how I developed a unique ability... If I remember correctly...Cognitive Empathy and Telepathy?" The raven-haired prince bit his bottom lip as he tried to remember the explanation from Min-Sae's spirit but he was too worried about Jimin to process what was being told to him. "S-So you really saw my mother? H-How was she?" Jimin's eyes clouded with tears and he unwrapped the silk sheet from his body so he could wrap his arms around Jungkook's body instead of leaning on his warmth.

"She was beautiful, just like you. Mother was saying the truth back then, you do look just like her." Jungkook let himself being embraced by his lover. Just being in each other's arms was one of their favorite moments of being together. They felt complete and at peace within their souls that were now intertwined. "Nae agi~ Na neun dangsin-i modeun~ nae maeumeul gajin salang~ My baby~ I love you with all my heart~" Jungkook hummed as he caressed Jimin's now dry silver locks.

'I don't deserve him. Even if I had told him before, I still did it yet here he is holding me close like this. I really don't deserve him. Jungkook, how can you still be with me after everything that I've put you through?' A silent tear slid down Jimin's closed eyes and his thoughts questioned this over and over again.

"Because I love you. I don't care how your father told you to make me fall for you. I still did and I love you for it. I don't care about why you chose to make me fall in love with you. I don't care about any of those. I care about how I accepted my feelings for you. I care about how you fell in love with me as I did for you and all of it. Don't question why I stay with you, because the answer is and will always be, because I love you. Jimin, we're having a child, that's one of the many infinite reasons why I love you. If you want me to count them, I will, but be prepared because we'll spent a lifetime together as I continue telling you what I love about you." Jungkook ended his answer as he locked lips with his one and only lover, Park Jimin. "I-I never asked you that question. How did yo-" The sudden realization kicked in and Jimin melted onto their shared kiss. 'Jungkook-ah, Namjoon is behind us.' Jimin suddenly thought and just like that the raven-haired prince abruptly pulled away and rapidly turned around only to be faced with an empty room. "Namjoon?" Jungkook panicked but soon turned around and saw a pair of swollen rosy parted lips belonging to Jimin. "I never said that Namjoon was here. I only thought of it." Right now, Jimin was in amazement as he analyzed how Jungkook just read his thoughts. He now understood what his mother told Jungkook, now the raven-haired prince was able to use those unique abilities with people whom he shared a very strong connection with. "What do you mean Jimin? You just said it." Jungkook laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck with his left fingers.

"Look at my lips." Said the sorcerer and the prince obeyed. He stared at those swollen plump red lips as the voice of Jimin erupted in his mind yet those lips were sealed. "Telepathy huh..." Jungkook smirked and drew in closer towards his lover once again as Jimin slowly leaned his head back on his pillow. The raven-haired prince gently stretched the sorcerer's legs and knelt before him. "Jungkook?" Jimin's soft voice filled with confusion made the prince peck his clothed stomach. "Jimin don't say a word." The sudden commanding deep voice of Jungkook forced the sorcerer to seal his lips as he felt the shirt he wore being lifted over his chest. Jimin shyly finished taking his shirt off and he threw it out of the bed. The sorcerer made no sound and waited for the raven-haired prince to act. Jungkook's raven locks fell onto his forehead as he leaned down until his warm breath fanned over Jimin's exposed stomach. He parted his lips and his wet tongue met the milky skin of Jimin's stomach. The sorcerer was definitely not expecting that action from Jungkook. Jimin's stomach tensed and stiffed, on instinct he pushed his stomach inside and his hips almost grinded, his lips parted to moan but his vocal cords seemed to shut off his voice because of Jungkook's order; all those reactions were because of Jungkook's wet tongue pressing against his belly button in circular motions. Jimin screamed and moaned in ecstasy and pleasure in his mind at the unknown yet pleasurable feeling his body was receiving; and now that Jimin was with child, his belly button was extremely sensitive. "Agh!" Jungkook groaned as he drew circles with his wet tongue around Jimin's outie belly button. The raven-haired prince heard everything, he heard the loud moans Jimin was screaming in his mind and from the corner of his eyes Jungkook saw how Jimin bit his lips to prevent any sound from escaping them; the new ability of Telepathy was helping him hear Jimin's thoughts. In those screaming thoughts, Jimin's body gathered heat in his lower area; all those sensitive and provocative actions that were inflicted on him were quickly warming up his body and arousing him. Jungkook felt it, he felt the hardness below him and he felt how much Jimin wanted him. The raven-haired prince internally smirked at the effect he had on the sorcerer's body and so he stopped his actions. "Jagiya, I'll be gentle, don't be too loud." Jungkook raised his head and pressed his lips on Jimin's as he tried not to add pressure on Jimin's stomach. Their tongues met outside their parted lips and they twisted as drops of saliva mixed between their swollen red lips. In the position, Jungkook supported his body with his right hand just beside the pillow where Jimin rested his body.

"Hold tight onto my neck." Jungkook breathed heavily as he catches his breath while Jimin felt his exposed chest colliding with Jungkook's clothed chest as he raised both of his arms and locked them tightly around Jungkook's neck that seemed to have already a few drops of sweat sliding down; the prince's body was now warm and hot. The young prince swiftly rolled to his right so Jimin could be on top of him. Once Jimin was on top of Jungkook, he loosened his hold of his arms around Jungkook's neck and settled his thighs beside Jungkook's pelvis while his plump bottom laid on top of the firm bulge formed on the prince's pants. Jimin's hands traveled down Jungkook's neck to the prince's chest. "Let me." Whispered the sorcerer as his hands descended to the bottom of the prince's shirt and he felt Jungkook slightly raise his body. "Ah~" Jimin couldn't help but let the small moan escape his lips as he felt the tight erection press against his clothed bottom from when Jungkook slightly raised his body so the sorcerer could take off the shirt off the younger's body.

Once both males' naked chests pressed against each other with gentleness Jungkook grinded his hips upward in a circular motion. "Ahh~" Those low moans that left Jimin's throat were swallowed by the prince's lips as they kept pressing against the sorcerer's plump ones. As the lovers shared a passionate kiss full of love and lust mixed emotions, the prince was removing the remaining clothing on the sorcerer as Jimin mounted him. "Mnh" A little higher moan than usual was emitted from Jungkook's throat as he felt how Jimin bit his lower lip on purpose. "Can we keep going? Or will it hurt... the baby?" The wet sound of Jimin pecking Jungkook's lips one last time before he leaned their foreheads together. "We can, the baby will be fine. My mother already talked to me about this one week ago..." The prince lifted his head and he was met by the sorcerer's red swollen bottom lip.

"Jungkook..." Jimin breathed between their entangled breaths as he felt the prince's legs move behind him until the warmth of Jungkook's naked body below him gently warmed him up and the younger's arousal poked the sorcerer's ass cheeks; from the contact, the slit of the sorcerer's length released a few drops of white pre-cum. "Let me prep you." Jungkook's hands traveled from Jimin's chest to the naked back of the sorcerer until they landed on top of the sorcerer's ass cheeks. "Jimin, hold onto the headboard." The prince recommended but the sorcerer shook his head. "No. Last time, all you did was pleasure me. Now, it's your turn." Jimin lifted his right leg and crossed it over to his left side and then he crossed his left leg over to Jungkook's left; now Jimin's plump ass was facing Jungkook and the sorcerer's head faced the prince's firm erection.

The smirk placed upon the prince's lips showed how he bit his bottom lip in excitement. "Don't force AHH!" The younger tried to finish his sentence but only moans could leave his red swollen lips. The sorcerer had grabbed the shaft and buried the red tip deep inside his throat. "Ahh! Mm! Jimin!~ That feels so good... Mmm" Jungkook moaned in pleasure and delight as Jimin bobbed his head up and down all the way the prince's balls while the sorcerer tried not to gag about taking the whole long length inside his mouth. The pants that left Jungkook's lips collided with Jimin's pink rim; it caused the sorcerer to clench his pink hole on nothing and to moan on the prince's length at the feeling of Jungkook's breath fanning over his hole. The vibrations of Jimin's moans on the shaft left the prince to grind his hips upward and there the sorcerer closed his eyes and began massaging the prince's left ball on a circular motion with his left hand.

As he received pleasure, Jungkook leaned his lips and hovered them just above the pink rim that soon clenched on the prince's wet tongue as the wet muscle explored and coated with saliva the sorcerer's insides while the younger's hands separated the sorcerer's ass cheeks to give him space. Half-expecting Jungkook to use his tongue on his ass, Jimin gasped and let go of Jungkook's shaft with a pop wet sound. Strings white of pre-cum escaped the red slit and decorated the swollen red lips of the sorcerer. Jimin closed his eyes tight and his lips parted to release a loud moan at the contact. "AH!" The sorcerer panted and continued to massage the prince's balls with his left hand. The vibrations of Jungkook's muffled moans inside the sorcerer sent shivers and waves of euphoric raptures throughout the sorcerer's body and it made Jimin's length that continued to leave drops of pre-cum all over Jungkook's naked chest.

The sorcerer hollowed his cheeks as he swallowed another string of pre-cum as he bobbed his head up and down once again on the prince's member. He used his tongue to lick a long thick line of pre-cum that escaped from his lips; his mind was in pure bliss and it was triggering his climax. "Mmn! Mmnh!" Jimin's muffled moans were music to Jungkook's ears as the prince felt the sorcerer's balls twitch continuously; giving him the warning that Jimin's climax was close. Jungkook continued coating Jimin's insides with his hot saliva and used one finger to slip it inside of him. Jimin's hips automatically grinded and Jungkook began thrusting the finger slowly to get his lover accostumed to the feeling. "Ahh! Mm! Jungkook... I-I'm!" Jimin's legs tried closing but his lover didn't let him, the prince held the older's legs from closing and leaned his head towards Jimin's balls. Jungkook began licking the sorcerer's pink balls until he felt the strings of white cum landing on his chest as well as abdomen while Jimin moaned Jungkook's name loudly. After the exotic climax that attacked the sorcerer, the prince inserted a second finger and added a small faster pace. "Ahh! Ahh! J-Jungkook Ahh Hnngm!" Jimin sent vibrations onto the younger's cock and suddenly felt the member twitch twice. "JImin! Nngh!" The prince felt the sorcerer spit pre-cum on his tip and the white liquid slid down onto the base of his balls.

A third digit entered the insides of the sorcerer as the other two fingers were used to scissor him. The pant that passed through Jimin's lips ended up adding heat to the already wet slit of the prince. "Jimin! Ahh! Nn! I'm going to cum Nngh~" One of the loudest moans mixed with the deep voice of a lower octave, the prince's hips began grinding and through the pre-cum and saliva filled red tip, the strings of white semen escaped and landed right down the sorcerer's throat as his rosy swollen lips were all wrapped up on his lover's length. The fingers prepping the sorcerer stopped and as the younger finished ejaculating inside the older, Jimin let go of Jungkook's cock with a 'pop' sound after he gulped every single string of cum that was left inside his mouth and the prince slowly retracted his long fingers from the inside of Jimin's now stretched hole. The sorcerer turned around and moved his legs to mount him as he faced his lover while the prince's length softened after receiving such a euphoric climax. "Jimin" Jungkook's fingers found the sorcerer's and the intertwined as their red lips collided with each other.

'I love you. Make me yours again.' The sweet soft voice of Jimin echoed on the prince's mind and just those two sentences were enough to turn on the prince and Jungkook's lips curled into a loving smile against the sorcerer's lips while his length hardened instatly. "Gladly." He answered and he soon found himself inside the stretched walls of his lover. "Ah~" Moaned the older as he felt his lover slide his length easy inside him. "I love you too Jimin." Jungkook connected their lips and grinded his hips upward to thrust into Jimin's hole so he could find the sweet spot that will drive them both to the depths of euphoria. The sorcerer's thighs bounced on top of the prince's body a result from the thrusts Jungkook continuously made against Jimin's hole. The thrusts were done at a fast pace but the prince remembered to not harshly thrust and hurt the still-developing fetus inside his lover as well as to accidently hurt Jimin. The hot atmosphere, loud moans and the wet sounds of thrusting surrounding both males made it possible for any person outside their chambers to know how both males were in an intimate moment.

"AH! THERE! Aghh! Ahh~" The loud moan that Jimin ejaculated past his connected lips with Jungkook resulted in the prince continue thrusting his hips at the exact angle he previously did; which it all caused for the sorcerer to not lower his moans any time soon. "Mmn! Nnn!" Jungkook swallowed the repeated moans his lover emitted as the tip of the prince's lubricated length repeatedly hit the sorcerer's prostate and released drops of pre-cum inside. Both lovers were enjoying their connection as they became one with each other and their tight intertwined fingers resembled how they trust and love each other. Jimin's wet cock began to twitch as it bounced on top of Jungkook's toned abdomen while small bits of saliva slid down the prince's neck. "J-Jimin Ahh..." Jungkook moaned lowly. The sorcerer clenching his walls against his length caused the moan and it was driving him closer to a climax that will soon attack him as well as Jimin's.

Jimin felt his lower abdomen warming up and twisting, it was his warning before his climax could hit him. "C-Close. Hhmm!" The sorcerer panted, his breath hovering above Jungkook's lower lip. "Nng... Hold on a little for me Hhn!" Jungkook ended his sentence with a hiss as Jimin once again clenched his walls and tightened them as Jungkook kept his pace. The sorcerer nodded with closed eyes and connected his lips with his lover once again as he tried holding back his climax per Jungkook's request. Soon, the prince's tip twitched and he bit Jimin's lower lip. "Now. Moan my name Jimin. Ghnnm" The younger ordered as his wet length hit the sorcerer's prostate dead-on and Jimin's eyes opened. "AHH JUNGKOOK!" Four white long strings of cum escaped his red tip and they landed on Jungkook's chest and toned abdomen -joining his earlier release- as waves of pure bliss travelled all over his body. Jimin's eyes rolled to the back of his head and continued his moans when Jungkook locked lips with him again and the sorcerer felt the twitch inside him. "Mmh! JIMIN MHH!" Jungkook moaned loudly against Jimin, the moan reached a high-pitched voice and the prince's cock released his white semen deeply inside the sorcerer and the one word used to describe his pleasure would be euphoria. Both lovers panted against each other's swollen lips while Jungkook still seemed to ejaculate his seeds inside Jimin's hole.

A few silent seconds passed as they leaned foreheads, the prince raised their intertwined fingers to their lips and he pecked them. "That was delightful." Jungkook let out a giggle and Jimin steadied his breath. "That...was...amazing. Ha... Ah~" Jimin breathed out with widened eyes and ended his comment with a low moan as he felt Jungkook twitch and finalize his ejaculating of white semen inside him. "Jimin" The prince slowly pulled out of the sorcerer and gently turned them around so he could face his lover's beautiful face below him. "Yes Jungkook?" The crescent eyes and full teeth smile was plastered on the sorcerer's face as he stared into the prince's dark chocolate eyes. Jimin's arms hooked themselves around Jungkook's neck and Jungkook supported his weight with his hands on the pillow beside the sorcerer's head. The prince gulped and a faint pink blush flashed over his cheeks.

"Park Jimin," The sorcerer silently giggled at his lover's tone of voice and the soft voice warmed up the prince's heart. "Ne, Jeon Jungkook-ssi~" Jimin cooed and raised his head so he could peck Jungkook's lips for a brief second. The prince cleared his throat and resumed.

"Park Jimin Will you marry me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 783 11
"Hoseok: Truth or Dare Namjoon? Namjoon: What the hell, dare me! Hoseok: I dare you to tongue kiss your crush, if they're here. If not then I dare yo...
107K 5.8K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
495K 40.6K 37
"you are beautiful..." The 10 year old boy said, with a blank face, yet sparkling eyes, looking at the man in front of him. "O-Oh... well... thank yo...
33.8K 3.6K 57
โThe day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.โž Sorcerers are getting rarer and the nation needs their wisdom and...