Who said being a ninja was ea...

By PandaHeadPhones

A group of friends is sucked into the naruto world. As they struggle to fit in and become ninja (or at least... More

Coffee and energy drinks don't mix
Weird forest... Must be Narnia!

Characters

172 3 3
By PandaHeadPhones

Joey Hunter

Age:13

Looks: She has black hair, half buzzed, and dark green eyes. She has sort of a more punkish style and wears a lot of gloves, hoodies, beanies and sneakers.

Likes: Naruto, candy, purple, wattpad, pandas, and shiny things.

Dislikes: Onions, chickens (they're evil), bugs, and jocks.

Alice Pratt

Age: 13

Looks: Long blonde hair, blue eyes. She likes to wear more girly clothes, and wears her hair up in ponytails.

Likes: chickens, kittens, cows, jelly beans, blue, and mochas.

Dislikes: Messes, pop tarts, anime and mean people.

Jackie Altman

Age: 13

Looks: She has black hair that goes halfway down her back. She has blue eyes and she likes to wear her ironman shirt and jeans.

Likes: ironman, wolves, blue, monster drinks.

Dislikes: bugs, annoying people, people who diss her and her friends.

Yuri Nalve

Age: 14

Looks: She has purple hair (dyed) and blue eyes. Her hair is a short bob, and she likes to wear clip on cat ears and tail.

Likes: purple, cats, anime, naruto, and skulls

Dislikes: pretzels, annoying people and when her internet will not let her watch anime.

Gwyn Shanning

Age: 13

Looks: She has long wavy brown hair and light blue eyes. She has tan skin and is very athletic.

Likes: running, swimming, wolves and blue

Dislikes: people who hurt her friends or bully others, and gory things.

Jeanne Grove

Age: 14

Looks: teal hair (dyed) and big hipster glasses. She has more of a hipster swing and enjoys wearing suspenders, glasses, sneakers and bright colors.

Likes: penguins, anime, wattpad, friends and Fall Out Boy.

Dislikes: bully's, bad music, and people who are annoying

Delta Summers

Age: 13

Looks: Uneven blonde hair with green and black stripes (dyed) and clear blue eyes. She has rather pale skin.

Likes: Motionless In White, black and green, her twin, Veta, and her iPhone.

Dislikes: pink, girly stuff, and anything loud and annoying.

Veta Summers

Age: 13

Looks: choppy black hair (dyed) she has brown eyes and pale skin.

Likes: Black Veil Brides, Motionless In White, black and red, her twin Delta, and food.

Dislikes: pink, girly stuff, bad music, and those who judge her and her hugging ways.

Gale Abernathy

Age: 13

Looks: he has long spiky orange hair and green eyes. He likes fire and cats, and has a lot of orange clothes.

Likes: cats, fire, and tugging on people's hoods.

Dislikes. Anything he doesn't like. Naruto. -_-

Keith Thorton

Age: 14

Looks: His hair is brown with a grayish tinge, and his eyes are a dark blue. He's tall and lanky.

Likes: video games, anime, and Borderlands.

Dislikes: bad video games, people who judge him.

Tobias Farsion

Age: 14

Looks: spiky blonde hair, and light green eyes. He is a bit perverted at times... But he's a good guy.

Likes: anime, his rainbow suspenders, and Yuri.

Dislikes: call of duty: ghosts, and annoying, and mean people and jocks.

Quinn Brice

Age: 13

Looks: longish brown hair and light blue eyes. He has freckles that are almost hidden by his tan.

Likes: anime, naruto, yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, and video games.

Dislikes: rip-offs of his favorite games, and people who don't like anime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's all of the main characters in this story! Whew, took a while... Oh well, anyways, I'll be sticking mainly to Joey's POV but I will switch to the others.

I hope you like the story!

Buh, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
220K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
974K 52.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 44.7K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC