The Perfect Mistake COMPLETE

By pab0panda

Four strangers. Two Weddings. A fated switch. A millionaire's son isn't supposed to marry a gang leader. A g... More

Description
You may kiss the groom
Did you see it coming?
Well and Alive
Knowledge
I'm by your side
Maybe it's love
Just a little longer
One step
Not Today
Good Human
Happiness
You
#13a
Unique
Notes
#15 Home is...
#16 My Name
#17 Family (Part I)
#17 Family (Part II)
#17 Family (Part III)
#19 Counting Seconds
#Notes
#20 The bad boy he chooses to love
#21 Before the storm
#22 Love you to death
#23 Crash
#24 Brothers
#25 In the dark
Ouch
#26 Countdown
#27 12 O'Clock
#28 Calm After The Storm
#29 12:01
# 30 By Your Side
# 31 Three words. Eight letters.
#32 Too tired to name this chapter
Your Silence
My Promise
Blank
Treat him right or set him free
Abyss
When Spring Comes ?
β™‘ Till death do us part
β™‘ Mosaic
Epilog

#18 Our Secrets

1.1K 84 33
By pab0panda

Minho woke up to an angelic face and the most comfortable warm next to him. Minho couldn't remember the last time he fell asleep next to someone else. Maybe he never did. He wasn't the type to cuddle. Damn it, he hadn't even had a teddy bear as a child. Yet, having Taemin in his arms felt so right. He could be used to this feeling, the gang leader thought.

"Good morning," Minho greeted as Taemin opened his eyes. The younger didn't reply. Instead all Taemin did was staring at him emotionlessly. After a few seconds, Taemin sat up, looking around. Then, reality hit him hardly as he looked down the blanket, only to discover his naked body.

"Holy shit, what the f*ck?" He exclaimed while jumping off the bed, looking for his clothes.

"Kibum," Minho called out in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"What the hell happened last night?" Taemin asked in shock. However, Minho was much more shocked. He now got the idea, Taemin might have forgotten last night. That bastard of a half-brother did drug the younger boy.

"Kibum, calm down," Minho said, reaching out for Taemin, but Taemin stepped back.

"Did we...?" Taemin asked while putting on his shirt.

"Yes, we did." Minho answered.

"Why?"

"Why?" Minho repeated the question. He couldn't think of a proper way to answer it. "Because we love each other?" His mind suggested. But was it love?

"Because..." Minho tried to find the right words but failed. Taemin patiently waited for Minho's explanation. Yet, watching the older struggling looking for an answer, he couldn't help but laugh.

Minho's eyebrows raised as he realized the situation.

"You remembered," Minho exclaimed and Taemin's laughter only got louder.

"You should have seen your face," Taemin added. By that Minho approached the other boy, pulling Taemin back to bed for a kiss.

"Do you want to kill me with a heart attack?" Minho asked, acting mad.

"That's your punishment for being a dick to me lately." Taemin replied.

"You're gonna pay for that." Minho whispered in Taemin's ear before playing kisses on the younger's neck. Taemin moaned, and Minho took that as an encouragement to continue. Just then Taemin's phone rang. Recognizing the ringtone, Taemin pushed Minho away.

"Leave it," Minho said, pulling Taemin back into his arms.

"Minho, let go," Taemin demanded as he reached for his phone. Minho, still holding on his husband, buried his face in Taemin's neck again and worked his way down.

"You can answer the call, but I won't stop." He stated.

"You want to do that while I'm on the phone ... with my mom?" Taemin raised his eyebrows, waiting for answer he already knew.

"Great, you mood killer," Minho called out, finally letting go.

"May I?" Taemin tactfully waved with his phone to signal his need of privacy. Minho nodded.

"I'll be taking a shower," the older said, placing a soft kiss on Taemin's lips.

While the cold water running through his body, it came to his mind that K's mom ran away when he was young. How old was K at that time? Four or Five? How is it possible he was talking to his mom? Grabbing the towel, Minho got out of the shower to eavesdrop the conversation.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to lie to you... I know... I know... Ok... I got it... Ok... I love you too."

"I love you too?" Minho repeated the last past in his head. Taemin should better be talking to his mom for real.

"Are you done?" Minho literally jumped as Taemin knocked on the bathroom's door. Taking a deep breath, he calmed himself and opened the door.

"Yes. You too I assume."

"Yeah," Taemin replied, looking at the floor like a puppy that just broke something.

"Is everything ok? You looked...," guilty, he wanted to say.

"...worried." Minho finished the sentence.

"It's nothing. I just did something stupid and she's mad at me." Taemin mumbled but Minho heard every word.

"What did you do?" M asked.

"It's nothing," Taemin replied.

"You said it was your mom, right?"

"Yeah," Taemin answered. Minho didn't show his mistrust but inside he was craving for the truth.

"I have to go back to the office now, but do you want to meet me there for lunch?" Minho suggested.

"I'd love to, but I have an appointment today." Taemin rejected.

"An appointment? With your mom?"

"Yes."

"Shouldn't I accompany you and say hello to my mother in law?" Minho tested.

"NO," Taemin shouted out loud. "Ahm I mean... she's mad at me right now. So, it'd be a bad timing for you to meet. I want to straighten things out and then I'll introduce you to her." Taemin explained.

"Ok, let's have lunch another day. Greet your mom for me."

"I will."

"Oh and take Onew with you." Minho added. Taemin nodded. Neither did he knew Minho was about to called Onew right away to pick up the younger.

As he realized Minho's intend, it was already too late. So here he stood, in front of the hotel and next to Minho, waiting for Onew. Before Onew got out of the car, Taemin could already see the judgment in Onew's eyes. There for he didn't respond to Minho's goodbye kiss, but that didn't help a bit. Because all that counted was Onew seeing them sharing a kiss.

"Are you out of your mind?" Onew shouted out loud as Minho finally left.

"You said you'd get him to go on a date with you, not getting into his f*cking pants."

"Hyung," Taemin called but Onew didn't seem to listen.

"Damn it, Taemin," Onew said Taemin's name under his breath, not forgetting they were in public. "You know who he was and still... For god's sake, don't tell me you have feelings for him."

One look at Taemin blushing and the policeman could already tell. Taemin was head over heels in love with the gang leader. Angrily Onew pushed Taemin into the car.

"Lee fucking Taemin. What do you think you're doing? Don't you know what kind of person Minho was? How can you be so stupid?"

"Minho is not as bad as you think," Taemin argued.

"Oh my god, Taemin. Do you even listen to yourself? Knowing him is my job. I have study him for years. And you? Knowing him for two months?"

"I'm not naive. I know his business is illegal but he's kind to me."

"He broke your leg," Onew shouted.

"Not on purpose."

"You really believe that?"

"Hyung, you think too low of him. I think deep inside he isn't really a bad person." Taemin defended his husband.

"Oh Lord," Onew sighed. He didn't know how to convince Taemin that Minho wasn't the right match for him. But what he knew very well was the fact that Taemin was making a big mistake. Onew hate this helpless feeling. This must be how parents felt when they saw their children making the wrong choice but couldn't do anything to prevent them from that.

"By the way..." Taemin broke the silence. "My mom is in town."

"What?" Onew asked in disbelief.

"You mean she's here? In Korea?"

"Yeah, here in Seoul." Taemin replied. Onew's jaw dropped. He didn't know much about her past, but she once told him, she would never be able to go back to Korea. He remembered clearly how sad she looked as she said that.

"How much does she know?" Onew asked.

"That depends on you." Taemin said, asking for Onew's help.

That evening, after a long day, Taemin came home with the feeling he just disappointed everyone. Onew, his mom and probably his dad as well. The day started so nice being with Minho and then it turned out it was the lull before the storm. He ended up doing nothing but convincing Onew and his mom of him being fine and knowing what he was doing.

It took him a while, but Onew agreed to tell his mother Taemin was staying at his place. It took him longer to talk his mom into letting him stay in Korea. Of course, he skipped the details which involved Minho and his gang. Taemin hated being himself at the moment. All he did today was either lying or disappointing people. Or both.

"How was meeting your mom?" Minho's voice surprised Taemin.

"It was nice. She wanted to see you next time," Taemin was impressed by his own ability to lie. Nothing that made him feel better though.

"Really? Sounds like a great idea." Minho played along despite being aware of Taemin's lies. "You look tired. That must have been the hell of a reunion."

"You have no idea," Taemin mumbled.

"Take a shower and go to bed early." Minho placed a cold kiss on Taemin's lips before walking away. Yet, three steps later, he stopped.

"Kibum," he called the younger.

"Yeah?"

"As far as I know Kim Kibum's mother left him when he was four." Minho laid it on the line. By that Taemin froze.

"So who are you?" Minho questioned. 

So guys, do you think Minho knows it?

Did you like this chapter? Please tell me what you think ... 

(Comments & a vote would make my day.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 1.7K 58
πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΉπŸ†„πŸ…½ πŸ”ž ¹⁸⁺ | ᴰʳᡃᡐᡃ | α΄Ώα΅’α΅α΅ƒβΏαΆœα΅‰ In the night scene he is known. Neither girls nor boys are safe from him, they succumb to his charm and sex a...
169K 6.6K 18
Never knew my life would be more worse after my mom's marriage . Though I thought my new life would be different from my old one . No bullying , no i...
29.6K 899 32
Not because of you but you are the only one who can help. Oh Rose is just a normal girl with a peaceful life. Or at least that what she had when she...
336K 16.2K 53
Your school's most notorious bad boy falling inlove with the school's valedictorian sweetheart? Not the most appealing match. But whatever, Chemistr...