DARK DRABBLES

By ABEhrhardt

Fiction is where we give free rein to the dark side of the mind, to explore where it will go and what it will... More

Author's Note, Aug. 30, 2016
Night Watch
Girl and Dog and Destiny
The Lies Stop Here
Who Do You Think You Are?
You Do What You Have To Do
Percentages Are In My Favor
Author of Expired Options
Warrior Alien Demon

Commitment for life

9 2 4
By ABEhrhardt

It took ages to get every detail perfect. Twenty-two years from first idea, the story complete, to 'The End' at the bottom of the last page of the trilogy.

She'd examined every step in the life of her heroine, challenged every obstacle, assured every battle win.

It was time. Dressed in the robes of the thirteenth century, her vaccinations current, her teeth cleaned one last time, she signed the Letter leaving her daughter everything.

She opened the handsome leather-bound omnibus edition at the beginning. He'd be riding round the bend.

She stepped into the book, no way back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 19.2K 73
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
305K 10.9K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
96.7K 5.1K 28
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.
170K 6.3K 80
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...