Forever Yours

quitandgone

-Warning this story is old and my grammar was fucking horrible. Read at your own risk- Courtney Barlow has J... Еще

Butterflies
Tutoring
Your an asshole
Free day
The party
Winning him back
Prom night
Meet my parents
Moving in
Housewarming party
Surprise
Proposal
The only one
Wouldnt it be nice
The most fateful day
Emergency
Always and Forever

Lets take a walk

478 10 3
quitandgone

This part is dedicated to you charlan1234 make sure to follow this person :D

"Trent where the heck are you taking me?" Gwen said through laughs as she rode in the car with her long time boyfriend Trent.

"You'll see" Trent smiled as he put a reassuring hand on her thigh.

About twenty minutes later the pair arrived at an incredibly fancy restaurant that had a beautiful view of the beach.

"Trent.." Gwen said as she walked hand in hand with him.

"Table for two please" Trent said as he winked at Gwen.

They sat down at a table and Gwen admired the restaurant.

"This place is gorgeous" Gwen said as she stared in awe at the paintings on the wall.

"Your more gorgeous" Trent smiled as he grabbed her hand.

"What's all of this for?" She smiled.

"What? I can't take my rocking girlfriend out for a date?" He teased.

"Well when you put it like that.." she smiled as she looked into his beautiful olive green eyes.

They ordered their meals and ate their food in a comfortable silence with a game of footsie under the table.

Once they finished Gwen was walking to the car only to have Trent take her hand.

She looked up and smiled when she looked into his lovable olive green eyes.

"Let's go for a walk on the beach what do you say?" He smiled.

She smiled "okay" she said as she walked with him.

They walked on the beach as they were walking Trent stopped and looked deep into Gwens dark eyes.

"Gwen I love you so much and you rock my world" Trent said as he pushed the bangs out of Gwen's face.

"I love you too" Gwen melted into the embrace as she laid her head on his chest.

He pulled her away from his chest and she noted the serious look in his eyes.

"I know I've told you this before but I want to grow old with you, have some kids around, and I'll make us money with my guitar," he smiled.

Gwen was about to speak but got cut off by Trent's firm yet soft lips against hers.

She melted into the embrace and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He pulled away and backed away from her and dug into his pocket.

Gwen gasped when Trent got down on one knee in front of her and held a small velvet box in front of her.

The people on the beach all either said "awww" or "Oh my gosh" as they stared at the couple.

"Gwen will you do the honor of marrying me?" Trent said as he voice broke when he opened the small box.

The box opened to reveal a stunning black diamond ring.

"Oh my gosh" Gwen squeaked out as tears sprang out of her eyes.

"Yes! Yes, a thousand times yes!" Gwen cheered as she jumped up and down.

Trent smiled as he slid the ring on her finger.

He pulled Gwen into a long passionate kiss as the people around them cheered.

Trent pulled away from her and just smiled as he wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"I love you so much" Gwen smiled.

"I love you more" Trent said as he kissed her once more.

————

"And that's how he proposed!!" Gwen gushed to Courtney and Bridgette.

"Let me see the ring!" Bridgette and Courtney said in unison.

Gwen showed them the black diamond ring and they stared at the ring in awe.

"I just knew he would propose sooner or later" Courtney gushed.

"Yeah.." Bridgette said as she rubbed her arm awkwardly.

"What's wrong bridge?" Gwen said as she grabbed the blondes hand.

"No I'm fine.. really I am.." Bridgette sighed.

"We know your not fine" Courtney said as she got closer to the blonde.

"It's just.. your boyfriends have proposed and Geoff hasn't yet, does that mean anything?" Bridgette said worryingly.

Gwen pulled her into a comforting hug and stroked her hair comfortingly.

"He's probably gonna propose anytime soon, I've seen the way he looks at you" Courtney smirked.

"He's probably doing the same thing Alejandro is doing to Heather" Gwen smiled.

"What? What do you mean?" Bridgette said as she sat up.

"He's probably waiting for the right moment and then, BOOM! He pops the question" Gwen smiled.

"You think so?" Bridgette smiled.

"We know so" Gwen and Courtney said in unison.

"I love you guys" Bridgette smiled warmly at her beloved friends.

"Group hug!" Courtney smiled as she pulled her two greatest friends into a hug.

"When me and Geoff get married you two will be the maids of honor" Bridgette smiled.

"Awwww bridge" Courtney and Gwen said in unison as they hugged Bridgette again.

Courtneys phone went off as she looked down at her phone she smirked.

"Duncan said he wants me home for a surprise.." Courtney smirked.

"Someones getting laid.." Gwen whispered into Bridgette's ear causing the blonde to giggle.

Courtney rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse.

"It's been fun but, dunky wants me home so.." Courtney sat with a blush spread across her cheeks.

"Okay okay, go home to your dunky.." Bridgette teased causing Courtney to scoff.

"Bye!" Courtney said as she closed the door.

"She's 'bout to get laid" Bridgette smirked.

Gwen laughed "yep" she said as her and Bridgette went into a fit of laughter.

————

This chapter was adorable!! ❤️hope you liked it as much as I did! See you guys later! ❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24.4K 459 11
I love Total Drama Island so much that I just HAD to write a duncney fic! WARNING! Will include lemons. If you are uncomfortable then I am sorry.
2.8K 65 15
Duncan nelson makes a bet with his friends that he can make any girl prom queen in just six weeks, but everything goes downhill when he starts to cat...
It All Started In Hawaii DUNCNEY-PERIODT

Любовные романы

2.7K 68 10
I don't know yet. But it's duncney and a huge love triangle.
17.8K 392 17
Courtney Barlow moves to a new high school and there she meets many people that she can call her friends, she also meets Duncan Nelson, but just as t...