Romeo And Juliet(Gangster!Tod...

By Amane800

(Y/n) is a normal 18 year old first year college student, fresh out of high school and still living with her... More

Late Night Rendezvous
Walking Into The Wolves Den
My Fair Juliet(L)
Love or Family?

Peppermint flavored Kisses

6.2K 181 146
By Amane800

^^Mmmph that picture is what inspired me to make a gangstalicious Todo.

Remember that this is an Au in which there are no quirks, Todo and his gang are just a band of punks whom steal and fight for territory.

-----------------------------------------------------
"Kyouka that movie was awesome! I'm definitely glad I let you talk me into it."

"I told you (Y/n), it may of looked sort of generic in the trailers but I knew it would be okay." She proudly held her hands on her hips and grinned making you giggle. It was hard to believe she would suggest an action movie with a healthy dose of comedy, but you were extremely glad both of you had genuinely enjoyed it.

"Before we walk back home, lets stop at my favorite cafe!" You declared taking her elbow as you dragged her forcibly down the sidewalk. Despite telling you she was tired, she didn't really try to talk you out of it mainly because you offered to pay. No one would be able to pass up the offer for some free cake and coffee.

"I'll go save us a place to sit." Kyouka lazily mumbled after telling you what she wanted, leaving you to stand in line by yourself.

With a soft laugh you stepped up behind a guy with a red hoodie. While glancing at the menu you heard him tell the barista, that he wanted a peppermint latte. It was a bit out of season for that type of drink, which might be why you became a little curious what type of person might want a drink like that as you tilted up and blinked a few times at his very appropriate two-toned hair.

After he grabbed his drink he turned and must not of expected someone to be so close to him as he bumped into your shoulder. Out of pure instinct one of your hands shot up and pressed at the edge of his drink, to keep it in his hand because you didn't want him to drop it.

Your lips parted ready to issue an apology, but the moment you caught the site of his handsome face the words got stuck in your throat. He had two different color eyes, white and red two-toned hair that perfectly framed his face, and even a small burn mark over his blue eye that might of been one of your main focuses.

He tilted his head, both of his eyes trailing down to the cup in his hands where he saw a few of your fingers touching his own. The moment a smirk started edging up his thin red lips, you detached with bright warm cheeks and turned away.

"Miss, are you ready to order?"

"O-oh umm.." Turning back, you discovered the handsome stranger had already moved on and stepped up to the counter. "Let me get a caramel espresso and piece of strawberry shortcake as well as.." You hummed in thought for a second or two before, you were unable to deny a certain amount of kitty-like curiosity.

"A..Peppermint latte with one of those chocolate muffins please."

As the barista accepted your order and gave you back your change you were unaware of swirl hair listening just around the corner, unable to contain the small smirk that edged up his lips. He kind of enjoyed arrogantly how flustered he made you, but he had places to be and left after sparing your profile one last glance.

Once you'd gotten both of your orders, you found Jirou sitting at one of the middle tables flipping through her phone. She thanked you after removing her earbuds, and made cute expressions as she enjoyed both her sweet drink and piece of cake.

You smiled at her but at the back of your head, you were thinking about the man you'd just met. He seemed really cocky, and he didn't even apologize for bumping into you. It may not have been his fault entirely but..he still should of said something.

"(Y/n), what is with the frown on your face?" Jirou laughed making you realize you were sort of huffing at your own inner thoughts.

"Well, I just met this guy who bumped into me and he was really rude. He should of apologized dammit. I don't care if he was hot." The moment you admitted he was attractive, spelled your down fall in this conversation as Jirou proceeded to tease you about a possible crush you had. Even if you denied such an accusation vehemently, your warm cheeks said otherwise.

"Meanie..you're suppose to be on my side." You pouted to her, which just made her laugh as you exited the cafe together. It was starting to get dark, so both of you decided it was a nice time to head back to your neighborhood. However, after taking a couple of turns you both noted that a group of guys were starting to trail behind you.

"(Y/n).."

"I know, lets just try to stay on the main street." You whispered to her, giving her an encouraging smile telling her it might just be both of your overactive imaginations. However, she was openly skeptical and rightfully so. As the moment both of you paused at a nearby intersection all three of the guys following had officially made it to your side.

"Hello there ladies, would you like to have some fun with us?" Spoke the smooth and deep voice of a man with jet black hair and baby blue eyes. "We will be sure to treat you just right." He rasped, lifting his hand gripping a part of your denim jacket and yanking you towards him so he could run his hand up your hip and enjoy the way you flinched at his touch.

"Dabi's right we could show you fine ladies how to be wild for one night?" Another man with spiky blonde hair and out of place sunglasses grinned, as he purposefully slid some of his fingers through Jirous purple side fringes. "I really like your aesthetic, how about you and I rock it at karaoke tonight?"

"Hands off pikachu, you're getting way ahead of yourself." She snapped shoving away his hand, glaring him down which surprised him for a few seconds before he was grinning and muttering how he liked'em feisty.

You also had already shoved at the man named Dabi's chest, just to create some space. "We're not interested, and just trying to go home so leave us alone." You sternly issued a warning to tall, dark, and handsome that you'd scream if they did anything, but such a threat didn't even phase him as he grinned maliciously snaking both of his hands around your hips.

It became obvious why this group of gangsters could so openly harass you when the nearby bystanders just uncomfortably averted their gazes and didn't even try to help either of you. They must of been a part of that gang you'd heard about recently, that could almost get away with anything. Which was why people didn't stick their noses where they didn't belong.

Scrunching up your face in disgust, Dabi gave the bottom of your ass a nice squeeze before you gripped his shoulders and roughly swung up your knee nailing him directly in his dangly parts. He let out one hell of a yowl of pain, before collapsing to ground distracting his two cohorts enough for Jirou to trip one and knock the other away.

Within seconds she was dashing to your side, taking your hand leading the way as you both jogged as fast as your legs could muster down the sidewalk. They immediately gave chase after recovering, which lead both of you into making terrible panic laced decisions when darting down an alleyway hoping to come out on the other side closer to home.

However, your path got cut off when two familiar faces had somehow gotten in front of you. One was of the previous 3rd harasser whom only had stood by when his buds were being all gropey. And the second guy was..the extremely rude by very attractive dude from the coffee shop.

Those odd dual colored eyes rose in surprise when he seemed to recognize you as well. He took a few steps forward but another arm slid around your hip, the other yanking your hair harsh enough to get you whimpering in pain and stepping back into his chest.

"I'm going to fucking make you pay, you little bitch for kneeing me." He sneered, venom laced in his breath as he promised darkly he only accepted payment in the form of your desperate screams of pleasure, which lead into him shoving you into the nearest wall tugging at your pants.

Before you could even scream in terror, the rough hands around you were knocked away by none other that peppermint hair himself. "Dabi, I believe my orders were to find someone to mug. That doesn't include assaulting them. This is the third time, you've disregarded my orders." His voice started calm and subtle, but by the end it was a trill laced with contempt as he lifted his fist and punched Dabi right in the face.

Both you and Jirou jumped at the growl of pain the filled the air, blood gushing from Dabi's nose as he crashed to the floor.

"Now-..ah-ah you can't leave just yet." He actually laughed at the way, you had started to edge away when his back was turned. After taking your wrist, he stepped in front of you easily cutting you off, giving you a once over with his bright eyes before speaking calmly.

"Did you enjoy your peppermint latte?"

You scoffed at the normalcy behind such a question, like did he care one of his guys was bleeding profusely from their nose? He did inflict the wound but still, it was clear he was almost impassive to the site of blood like he was used to it.

"No. It was more brisk than I expected it to be." You murmured, turning up your nose looking away from the smugness that was definitely forming on his face.

"Then why did you pick that drink?" His hand slid up, cupping and turning your cheek back to face him. With him standing so close and touching your skin with his surprisingly warm fingers, it was hard not to become a little bit flustered.

"I..j-just wanted to give it a try.." You half stuttered, fluttering your eyes like a butterfly before both of your attention was drawn to the other guy with black hair.

"Boss, we need to move this along or someone might come down with a sudden case of conscious and call the cops."

"Yeah and lets not fucking forget I'm bleeding profusely from the face." Dabi sneered, which earned him the most meh look you'd ever seen. Clearly boss man didn't give a single fuck, but understood having to many of his people ganging up on two innocent girls out in the open was just bad choices all around.

"Sero has a point, would you kindly hand over your wallet?" When all you do is raise your brow, he demonstrates how serious he is by pulling out a shiny switchblade and pressing it under your neck leaning down to haze his hot breath against your ear as he restates the same question.

The metal against your neck is definitely very real, and if the way he socked one of his own guys is any indication he's not afraid to fight or use violence to get what he wants. So you reluctantly lifted your hand and pulled out your wallet from your back pocket and slapped it into his palm.

"Good girl." He whispered, pressing the edge of his lips to the shell of your ear making you blush a bright warm pink. After pulling back he smirks before going through your wallet. He glances over the cash inside but doesn't even bother taking it. Instead he pulls out an ID you have with your picture on it, looking from it to you and back before sliding it into his pocket.

"She doesn't have anything worth taking, check the other girls wallet than let them go." Its very confusing why he's lying and didn't bother to take the money since you're sure you have at least 50bucks in there. But it's even more eye fluttering when instead of just handing it back, he leans in uncomfortably close sliding your wallet into your back pocket with a purposeful touch of your ass.

From how incredibly close he was you nearly expected him to kiss you, and from the way both of your hands landed on his shoulders it was almost like you wanted him too. "W-wait, why did you take my ID give it back..I need that.." When he started to pull away, it was almost like those words leapt out of you in a panic just to keep him close.

"It's my souvenir, (Y/n)." A smug smirk came to his lips, since he'd only learned your name from looking at your ID. "Although, I can be persuaded to maybe give it back to you. If you give me a kiss?" He was one incredibly cocky bastard, as he grabbed one of your hands pushing it back against the wall as he leaned forward and brushed your lips together.

The smallest barely noticeable gasp escaped, but after he registered you weren't pushing at him or trying to get away he leaned back in and gave you a real kiss. Your eyes rose in complete and utter surprise, before acceptance slid though your body relaxing your eyes till they were closed and your free hand was grasping his shirt.

It didn't last very long but it felt sensational, because you were kissing someone whom was very dangerous and you probably had no business falling for. When he finally pulled back, you were at a loss. Having no idea what to do or how to act, all you could muster was warm cheeks and soft dough eyes that came with one solitary statement.

"I don't even know your name.."

"My name is Shoto, Todoroki Shoto." His expression was calm and soft as he nodded his head when you whispered his name back to him. For a moment you looked into each others eyes, before he lifted his hand and gave your cheek a small pet pulling back.

"Alright, roll out. Someone pick Dabi's ass off the floor" He issued orders to everyone by name, where you learned spiky blonde hair was Kaminari, whom seemed to be in a similar situation to what was going down between you and Todoroki. Because he was talking real close to Jirou's ear and whatever he was saying was making her blush and laugh.

After they parted and Jirou was free to walk to your side, you shared a confusing look about what just happened before Sero pulled Dabi up but he was refusing to lean on him as he growled something threatening you couldn't hear and began to walk away. Once your eyes drifted to Todoroki's back, you remembered he still had your ID.

"Todoroki, w-what about my ID? You said t-that if.." You trailed off with blushing cheeks, getting him to pause and turn back. He hummed in thought pulling it from his pocket, where he looked it over before smirking and shaking his head.

"I think I'll keep it after all. Till you can give me a much better kiss." He chuckled at the visible way you started fuming because he had basically tricked you. Placing his lips against the laminated plastic, he had your cheeks scolding as he basically blew you a kiss and disappeared with his fellow thugs around the corner.

A moment of silence passed between you and your friend before you both heaved heavy sighs of relief. Turning you threw all your weight over one of her shoulders and made her groan at your laziness but still wrapped her hands around and offered a comforting back rub.

"I don't know what just happened but it could of been so much worse."

"I know, that guy with the blue eyes is insane. I mean they were all harassing us but he was the worst. Specially trying to force himself on you, that was disgusting." She mumbled, before gasping in a way that made you lift your head.

"It's also really weird the blonde guy..said his name was Denki..but that's not the point. After I handed him my wallet he saw the cash I had and didn't even take it.." She paused a cute layer of pink forming on her cheeks when she mumbled all he wanted was her phone number.

"Oh my god, you too? So did the Leader, Todoroki. I mean..he didn't ask for my number but.." It's your turn to blush brightly and shake your head, remembering the warm feeling of his lips and the distinct cooling taste of peppermint latte on his tongue.

"I saw you two kissing, I thought you'd gone completely crazy."

"Hey! He kissed me..I..d-didn't really.." You trailed off into silence, trying to come up with an excuse but nothing sounded plausible.

"Unlike with the one named Dabi, you didn't even try to fight him off." She retorted, making you frown because she was the one and only friend who always attacked you with perfect logic. "It kind of worked out this time but..like (Y/n), a gang leader likes you. This is bad it sounded like he wanted to see you again when he was leaving."

You scoffed at her and looked into the distance before shaking your head. "Don't act so worried, he was probably just teasing me. Or he's a playboy, trying to get with lots of girls." You assured with an astute nod of your head, but it was more like a self defense mechanism.

"Lets go home, I'll probably never see him again anyway."

--------------------------------------------------------

Boom first chapter done!~

Did you like this chapter? Want more?~

Don't forget to vote pretty please <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 25.6K 49
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
605K 17.8K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
9K 142 15
It's been about 6 years since you've left Japan because your father scored an official hero job in America. Now, thanks to your uncle, you are return...
482K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...