How To Befriend An Alien (Boy...

נכתב על ידי Mouki21

Tyler Montgomery is a space geek. He loves Star Wars and Star Trek, Doctor Who and Avatar. But most of all, h... עוד

Preview!
Step One: Believe In Aliens
Step Two: Find An Alien
Step Four: Hide The Alien's Identity
Step Five: Hunt An Alien, Or Be Hunted
Step Six: Confront The Alien
Step Seven: Kiss The Alien
Step Eight: Date The Alien
Step Nine: Let The Alien Into Your Room
Step Ten: Run From The Aliens
Step Eleven: Make Peace With The Alien
Step Twelve: Forget The Alien
Step Thirteen: Fight The Evil Ones
Step Fourteen: Say Goodbye To The Alien
Step Fifteen: If The Alien Wont Come Back, Go To Him
Step Sixteen: Don't Make The Alien Mad
Step Seventeen: Escape The Aliens
Step Eighteen: Living With The Alien
Step Nineteen: Forget Your Home Planet
Step Twenty: Go Home And Say Goodbye To Your Alien
Step Twenty-One: Wait For Your Alien To Return - Final

Step Three: Invite The Alien To Party

30.6K 1.2K 563
נכתב על ידי Mouki21

WOO, so this story seems to be pretty popular, i'm so glad!!!! I feel like dancing, but i wont just yet, so i can upload :P

Song and pic of Marco on the side, check em out if you can!!!

ENJOY!

Tyler~

I dreamt of him last night.

I don't know why.

I didn't even think about him before I went to sleep.

But there he was in my dreams, leaning over me on my bed, asking me how old I was. He got angry, and started ripping my sheets apart.

And then he tried to kiss me.

So when I woke up I felt nervous about going to school. I got dressed in a daze, skipped breakfast, and then bought a snack from the bakery as I walked in the sunshine. Yes, it was sunny, for the first time in a while. But it was still cold so I still had a jumper on.

When I got to school people were gathered out the front entrance looking at something. I had a feeling I knew what so I kept my head down and ducked around the back, avoiding the scene. I went to my group's usual spot under a tree and leant against it, dropping my bag at my feet, and putting my hands in my pockets.

“Have you seen the new kid?” a voice asked me. I rolled my eyes.

“Yes Marco, I've seen the new kid,” I said, trying to fight back the sarcasm. Marco poked his head around the side of the tree and grinned a cheesy smile at me.

“He's a bit of a tractor,” my best friend nodded idly. “In a none gay way,” he added, noting my raised eyebrows. Then he laughed and sat down cross legged at my feet, pulling out an apple and taking a bite.

“You seem in a good mood,” I pointed out, sliding down the barky tree so I was sitting too.

“Do I?” Marco asked as if he hadn't noticed. He shrugged and took another bite of apple. The sun was really warming up the day and it was getting pretty hot under my jumper, so I grabbed the edges and lifted it over my head.

“Whoa there cowboy, keep the abs tucked away,” Vee laughed. I tore the jumper off and then pulled my shirt down, smirking at my girlfriend who had just appeared. My jaw dropped when I saw who was next to her.

“Hey bros, this is the new kid Max, I told him he could hang with us,” Vee introduced, pointing to Max beside her. He seemed more... human now, not smiling so weird and looking at more things than just me. He nodded to Marco and then to me, before sitting down between Vienna and Marco.

“Hey dude, don't worry, we'll look out for you,” Marco told the new kid, holding out his hand. Max stared at his outstretched hand, not taking it, so Marco quickly pulled it away embarrassed.

“So, ah, what subjects do you like?” Marco pushed on, trying to converse. I looked away over at a girl and a guy talking a few feet away. It looked pretty aggressive, on the girl's part, while the boy just seemed amused. I tried to strain my ears to listen in.

“... And to top it off, you don't even answer my calls,” the girl was saying. The guy sighed and ran a hand over his chin.

“Can't you get the hint? I'm not interested,” the guy said, smirking. The girl pouted, standing up straighter and pushing out her chest to somehow seem more appealing.

“Why not? I'm hot and I know how to have a good time,” the girl tried, placing a hand on her hip. She did a hair flick, but just ended up seeming snobby.

“Sure, you're hot,” the guy said, and the girl grinned triumphantly. “But you're not beautiful.” And with that the guy walked away, leaving the girl completely stunned. I smirked as the guy headed my way. He stopped in front of me and patted the top of my head, before sitting down beside me.

“Beating off another one?” I asked Gunner, grinning. He punched me in the arm.

“It's actually annoying,” Gunner groaned, laying back on the grass and staring up at the white clouds floating by. Gunner was like a popular jock, minus the jerk attitude. So naturally all the girls wanted to jump his bones. Unfortunately for them, he wasn't interested in the hoes and sluts that somehow managed to get his number.

Truth is, Gunner's got it bad for this girl in the year above us. She's pretty, smart, witty, and wears glasses. She has red hair that she always wears in a ponytail, and she never wears make-up. I'm pretty sure Gunner is the only guy in school that actually takes notice of her, because she's so shy and quiet. The only reason I know her is because of him.

I think she's perfect for him, but he's too nervous to even speak to her. He's cool when it comes to other women, but when it's her... he turns to jelly. It's actually pretty funny.

Gunner stretched out, yawning, and pulled his black muscle tight tee even tighter over his guns, abs and pecks. His perfectly tailored jeans made him seem rugged but clean at the same time. I don't know how he does it. I just throw on some jeans and a T-shirt and end up looking like... well, me. A dork.

I ruffled my shaggy curly blonde hair to try and seem cooler, but Vee just raised an eyebrow at me, so I stopped.

“This is Gunner by the way,” Vee said to Max, punching Gunner's knee. He nudged her with his leg and made her fall over laughing. Guns lifted a hand to the new kid without even opening his eyes. But Max's eyes were on me again. I scratched my chin and looked away, pretending that the hole in the right knee of my jeans was suddenly the most interesting thing in the world.

“What class do you have first Tyler?” Max asked me in a friendly but ordinary way, different from yesterday. I itched my knee through the pinky sized hole and bit my lip, pretending to think about it to stall, hoping he'd move on so I wouldn't have to talk to him. Every time I looked at his face my dream would jump back in front of my eyes.

But Max didn't move on, he just looked at me waiting for my answer, so finally I gave in.

“English,” I said the one word and was done with it, but Max wasn't.

“What room?” he urged, tilting his head to the side slightly.

“12,” said I quickly, getting it out of the way.

“With what teacher?”

“If it's the same room as you then it's the same teacher, so why are you asking?” I blurted, then blinked at my friends faces staring at me with wide eyes. I was known for keeping it cool, so when I snapped it was somewhat of a surprise. Even Gunner opened his eyes and lifted his head to look at me. I coughed to clear my throat and shrugged.

“I mean, is that what room you have English in too?” I asked awkwardly, not meeting Max's eyes. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw him touch his lips in thought.

“I think so, yes,” he said, I nodded to seem polite, because Vee was still frowning at me.

Finally the bell went for form and I jumped to my feet, grabbing my bag. I pulled Marco up in a hurry and grabbed his bag too, taking his wrist and yanking him off to form without even saying goodbye to Vee. Ops, I'll make it up to her later. She was going to see me first period anyway.

I raced into my form class and sat down, hunching my shoulders, and Marco sat down beside me. There were a group of girls at the next table over, giggling and waving. Marco turned in his seat to wave, but I growled at him.

“What's up with you?” he asked me, scratching the back of his hand.

“Nothing,” I said and sighed, sitting up. Stupid new kid, got me acting crazy. He's the crazy one!

“Are you wearing contacts?” Marco asked me, frowning and staring into my eyes. I frowned back.

“Ah... no?”

“Have your eyes always been brown?” he chuckled, still looking into my eyes. I looked away from him, feeling awkward.

“Um... yes?” I laughed. Marco had this habit of asking weird questions at weird times. Recently he asked me how old I was... on my birthday.

Then suddenly, out of no where... Marco was attacked by the sneeze monster.

“ACHO!” Went Marco's nose.

“Bless you!” I replied.

“ACHO!”

“Gazunti!”

“ACHO ACHO ACHO ACHO!”

“Ew I'm not blessing that, that's disgusting!”

“AH... AH...”

“Duck and cover!”

“CHOOOOOO!!!”

“Mr Diablo, if you could control your nose,” the teacher said, coming into the room amused.

“How is anyone supposed to control sneezes?” I laughed at the teacher, who raised an eyebrow at me like 'You wanna go?' and so I shut my lips tightly shut. I was already in enough trouble these days, I didn't really need anymore. But I had a good point, right? Why did teacher's always expect you to be able to control the parts of your body that you can't? A kid got put into detention the other day for farting in class. I mean COME ON, FOR FARTING? Seriously, what is the world coming to?

“You got a point bro,” Marco smirked, accepting the tissue handed to him by a brunette on the next table, who giggled when their hands brushed. Well he is the Italian Stallion after all.

“We have a new kid in form today,” Miss said, and my head snapped up to the door as Max Euston walked in. I groaned, dropping my head into my hands. Really? Really world, you wanted to throw me a curve-ball like this so early in the morning? WHY? WHYYYYY???

Okay, so maybe I'm overreacting, but I'm pretty sure this guy was out to get me.

Max smiled and came to sit beside me on the opposite side to Marco. I didn't acknowledge him, but Marco did, and they started talking about classes. Now we had the rest of the students attention. They were all looking at us (Max) and talking, and not even with the decency to hide it. I scratched the back of my head, messing up my hair and then restyling it for something to do as the teacher took the roll.

“Tyler?” Marco barked at me.

“Here,” I groaned lazily, rubbing my eyes.

“No doofus, Max asked you a question,” Marco laughed. I laughed too, ops.

“Mm?” I asked Max, raising my eyebrows at him, my past laughter smile still on my lips. He was taken back by my sudden friendly smile and I quickly wiped it off.

“What?” I barked and he jumped in his seat.

“Um... I was just wondering what your favourite subject was?” Max said shyly, and I frowned.

“Oh, ah, I don't have one,” I said and looked away. I turned to Marco and grinned.

“Guess who just got the next issue of Star-C before it's release date,” I said. Marco yelled, grabbing onto my arms and shaking me, making me laugh so hard. The teacher rose from her seat.

“Boys if you do not calm down this minute,” she growled. Marco let me go and I dropped back into my chair, then he sat back down.

“How?” he asked me, eyes wide and kind of creepy, I chuckled at my best friend.

“Neil got it when he went over to America on a business trip. He gave it to me last night,” I explained. Marco leaned over top of me.

“And you didn't bring it to school!” he shouted, making the teacher huff at him. He winced, “Sorry Miss,” and settled.

“And get lose it or something? No way, are you crazy?” I whisper/laughed.

“What is crazy?” Max asked us, leaning forward to see us. I suddenly felt defensive.

“No one,” I snapped and turned my back to him. Marco leaned in to me to whisper.

“Why don't you like Max?” he asked.

“It's not that I don't not like him,” I replied just as quiet.

“Then?”

“He's weird, I don't like it. I get this weird feeling from him or something.” I didn't tell Marco about Max pushing me up against the lockers and shouting in my face. Maybe it wasn't as creepy as I was making it out, but I had already been freaked from the storm and the empty school and stuff. And what was with those showers coming on? And that weird thing with the alien earlier that day, if that was even real. Any guy would be freaked.

“Hey Max, Gunner is having a party this weekend, do you want to come?” Marco asked. My jaw dropped and I whacked him over the back of the head, giving him 'are you crazy?' eyes. He smirked, amused.

“A party?” Max asked, eyes glazing over for a second. “Yeah cool.”

“Awesome,” Marco grinned. He had this thing about always trying to piss me off. Troll.

And so, with a party around the corner and the prospect of spending out of school time with Max, the week moved by in a blur.

I managed to stay out of any big trouble with my teachers, bonus there. But that was probably because it turned out Max was in ALL of my classes, and I was too busy not talking to him to talk at all. Lucky I had friends to distract me in every class.

By Friday, the day of the party, I felt bad for rejecting Max like that. Forgetting about that first incident, Max seemed pretty calm, cool, and kind of cute. He was shy, but outgoing, he was tough but had a cute element to him. It was weird, he was kind of a little bit of everything.

On Tuesday, last period Sport, Max had told me he wasn't the soccer type, and then right after he got on the field, aced the opposing team, scored ten goals on his own, and won us the game.

I couldn't figure him out. And I still couldn't solve that weird Alien thing that had happened either. There was one thing for sure, my life was definitely changing... and I didn't know if it was for the worse, or the better.

“The party won't start til I walk in!” Marco shouted as we walked into Gunner's house. Music was pumping and kids were dancing and drinking all over the place. Actually, there weren't as many people as I'd expected, only about forty.

“DUDE!” Gunner cried, leaping down the stairs and wrapping his arms around both Marco's and my neck.

“Hey man,” I chuckled, patting his back.

“Bro, neck, breathing,” Marco coughed, laughing. Gunner let us go and grinned.

“Vee and Max are in the living room,” he said and then rushed off. Gunner was kind of a loose rocket. He was calm, and then would suddenly snap and go wild. I left Marco to go find his girlfriend and went into the living room to find mine. Vienna was sitting on the couch with two people. Max was on her left, watching Vee and her best friend from another school talking. My protective instincts kicked in and I went over, pulled Vee to her feet, and kissed her right on the lips to stake my claim. Vienna giggled and hugged me.

“You seem to be doing that a lot lately,” she smirked, bright crimson hair flowing down her back. She looked really cute in a tight black and gold dress that emphasised her curves, and black heels that made her nearly as tall as me. Nearly.

“That's because I get the urge more lately. Are you getting sexier?” I asked her, wiggling my eyebrows. She giggled again.

“Maybe.”

“You guys are so cute together,” Vee's friend swooned. I should probably know her name by now... but oh well.

“Thanks Kate,” Vee said. Kate, okay there you go. I'm not going to remember that.

Max stood and stared at me, a hidden emotion on his face. I frowned at him, shrugging like 'what?', so he just walked away into the crowd, the small crowd. Weirdo.

“What's with you two?” Vienna asked me, staring after Max.

I shrugged, “No idea. Hey babe, I'm gonna go find the boys.” Then I kissed her forehead and walked off.

“HIDE AND SEEK!” I shouted three hours later as I rode on Gunner's back around the living room.

“WOO!” the twenty-ish people left cheered. Marco danced into the room, his girlfriend on his hip, Vee was leaning against the wall laughing with what's her name, and Max was sitting in the corner of the room on the floor next to a vase. The other kids I sort of half knew and half didn't, were eager too.

“Gunner is it!” I cried and jumped down off of him. He laughed and put his hands on his hips in a heroic stance.

“Alright, to fifty! 1... 2...” Gunner started, everyone in the room jumped to their feet and scattered. I ran past the couch of the living room, past Max on the floor to see he hadn't moved. He looked up at me with his blue eyes and I frowned.

“Aren't you playing?” I asked, going over to him.

“I don't know how,” he said shyly. I felt bad, so I bit my lip and helped him up.

“Come on, I'll show you,” I said and took his wrist leading him through the huge rich house. We ran upstairs, passing others looking for hiding spots, and I ducked into the first room on the right. It was Gunner's older brother's room. It was full of junk, perfect. I made my way through the maze, dragging Max behind me, and zig-zagged through the stacks of boxes, bikes, books, and other things, to the wardrobe tucked away to the side. I had to move a potted plant to be able to open the door, but when I did I was glad to find the wardrobe moderately empty. I climbed inside and pulled Max in with me, then closed the door.

“Now what?” Max asked.

“Now we be quiet and wait,” I told him, resting back against the wall and placing my hands in my pockets. Max nodded and sat down on a pile of shoes. I sat down too, crossing my legs.

“This seems pretty... boring,” Max smirked, picking up and shoe and looking at it.

“Boring? It's great. It's only cause you don't know how to play. By the way, how can you not know hide and seek?” I laughed. Max scowled.

“I'm new,” he said. I raised my eyebrows. Okay, let's not go here again.

Five minutes of silence past, I didn't hear Gunner anywhere nearby, so I shuffled, feeling my legs going numb.

“Why don't you like me?” Max asked, out of the blue. I looked at him, then looked him over. Max was taller than me, handsome, talented, nice. Why didn't I like him?

“Um...” I scratched my knee through my jeans as I thought. “You freaked when I was showing you around the school.”

“I'm sorry... I was still kind of getting used to all of this,” Max said, sighing and tilting his head back against the wall, looking up at a coat. That was understandable, new school, new friends, it's enough to freak anyone out. Maybe I've been a little too hard on him.

“I like you,” Max said.

“Wha-?” I started to speak, turning my head to him. But at that moment Max leaped at me, pushing me down onto my back and laying on top of me. My words were cut off when his lips were smashed to mine and he kissed me.

Wow, the drop down from this cliff seems pretty far! haha you know what to do if you want more :P

Mouki out~

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

236K 13.4K 35
In a future world where everyone's lives are planned out by the all-seeing Elders, the Soul Mate Ceremony, made possible by the Soul Mate Service, is...
613K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
2.9K 61 5
Eren suffered bullying throughout his life. Every time someone notices him in his school they could always call him names or just beat him up. He did...
349K 10.7K 25
He finally found someone to keep him safe. But somebody wants someone back. That's the problem you can't take him back he belongs to somebody else.