Living Life

By jwgjwg

Can Jessica survive her new school? Make friends? Find the right guy? More

Life Before
Best Friends
Packing Up
Getting Ready
New School
Friends
What did he say?
Texting and Calling
The Day of the Date
Second Date
"Normal Day"
First Kiss
Homecoming
Sunday, Monday Not So Funday
1 Month Anniversary
Kissing Isn't Always Good
Kaitlyn's Party
Normal Saturday
Babysitting Day
House on Fire
First Day Back
Strange Day
Break Up
Detention
Prom?
Author's Note!
Nerves?
Prom Night
Last Day of School!
Author's Note
Check Out My New Book!

The Football Accident

48 0 0
By jwgjwg

Homecoming was on a Friday. Everybody was excited for the Saturday Night Homecoming Football Game. I was only going to go because Tyler plays. I don't really enjoy football because it is too complicated. But since Tyler has some important position I might as well go.

It was Blue Out night. Which means everyone wears blue. It was crowded. I finally found a seat in the bleachers next to to Kaitlyn and Annie and Anna. Kylie was going to meet us there.

I wasn't sure who we were playing. I just know we are the Ranyville Dogs. It was 28-26 we were winning. Yes! I am actually getting into this game. Kylie finally showed up after a half an hour. I was super hungry so me and Kaitlyn went to the concession stand and got some food.

"We should get some nachos... or a pretzel, oh what about a cheeseburger?

"Make up your mind!" I was laughing.

"Fine. I will take a hotdog and a bag of skittles and.... a Dr.Pepper,"

"I will have a cheeseburger with a Dr. Pepper and a Gatorade!"

"Geez thirsty?" Kaitlyn laughed.

"For Tyler,"

I ran over and gave Tyler his Gatorade. He tried hugging but I said no because he was all sweaty he just said "Thanks, Babe!" and I walked away.

I finished my food. But only to see the most frightening thing ever. Tyler was on the field. His back on the turf and his arm holding his coach's arm. Ambulance was zooming in.

"Oh, no" I was getting ready to cry.

"He is going to be okay," Anna tried helping.

"Yeah, I am sure he is fine," Kylie said.

I ignored what they were saying. I ran down to the field. Tyler was in pain I could already tell. Coach Gilbert told to stay back. He knew we were dating and he wasn't being mean about it he just knew I couldn't handle it. Tyler's Mom told me to watch Macy while she went and helped Tyler.

"Okay, come here Macy let's go and get some popcorn," I said that while I shook and got goosebumps.

"Yay! I wuv popcown!"

Tyler's Mom finally came and got Macy. She was taking Macy with her to the hospital. I had no idea what happened or how Tyler was. I went home and worried that whole night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.8K 36
Marisa's life: Parties, the pool, boys, annoying sisters, embarrassing moments, and hanging out with her friends. Even though sometimes things get ou...
1.7K 27 16
Will Jessica and Cameron end up together? Will Jessica ever confess her love for him? Or will they stay and remain friends Or will Jessica end up wit...
224K 6K 34
Jessica is your everyday not-so-stereotypical nerd. She does not act like regular nerds, who are obsessed with having perfect grades, although she is...
1.7K 9 13
What happens if a traumatized girl and a "live your life to the fullest" guy fakes dating each other for a bit of benefits? Someone ends up falling i...