smut stories 🤝

By sannexhendriks

Sexual/dirty imagines or smth like that. More

This is what we do on off days 💅🏻

Party time

11.6K 86 20
By sannexhendriks

1
2
3
"JUMPP"

All the boys yelled and jumped into the pool, water splashes flying to us as we got wet.
And with all the boys i mean Brian, Jason, Shawn, Jon, Matt, Tyler and another few boys i didn't knew.

"Well thankyou Guys" i yelled back at them as they all laughed at us. I was sitting here with my friends and my bestfriend brooke.

"You're staring y/n" is Shawn eating that intersting to watch ?" Brooke Said laughing at me. "Im not staring Brooke i was just looking" ahh comon y/n thats almost the same, i know you think Shawn is hot, everyone thinks that i mean have you seen his back" we were both now admiring Shawn. "and have you seen his arms, legs, face, and ass. i bet he has the biggest dick of all everyone here" i Said and i looked at brooke as we bursted out of a laughter.

"Do you girls want something to drink?" Brian asked while he was walked to us. "Um yes sure i Will help you!! " i told him as he thanked me.

I walked over to the bar as i was filling a few glasses. "Nice bikini" i heard a boys voice saying.
I turned around as is saw Shawn standing 2 meters behind me. "Uh thankyou" is smiled at him. "You Maybe need some help ?" He asked allready taking a few glasses i filled in his hands.
"You're allready helping without waiting for an awnser, are you always doing that or ?" I asked at him as we laughed. "Maybe" he Said and then walked away.

"So what was that about" brooke asked as i was adjusting myself on my seat.
"Oh nothing" i told her and took a sip of my drink.
"Nothing? Are you sure" she Said curious, she's literaly always curious that girl. "He just asked me if i needed some help" and i Said yes thats all" she gave me an eye waiting for me to tell more "and just Said that i had an Nice bikini"

"I rather think he thinks you got a nice body in that bikini cuz his eyes were on your ass the whole time, it was like there wasn't smth else to look at"

"Oh shut up" i said "whatever you want y/n"

Me and brooke were just tanning in the sun as i felt 2 strong arms picking up my body as i opened my eyes and saw Shawn carying me to the water "shaaawnnn, pull me down, Shawn please" SHAAWNN" i yelled but he still didn"t listen "you're gonna regret this dude" i Said as i tried to escape from him but ofcourse he was stronger than me. " i Will not regret this baby" he Said with a big smirk on his face.

Baby?? Did he just called me baby, i got a weird but excited feeling about that and before i knew he throwes me in the pool.

"I fucking hate you Shawn" i yelled laughing at him "here grab my hand i Will help you out" he Said reaching for my hand. " OMG BRIAN" i screamed and shawns face shoots his eyes brian and exectly on that moment i pulled him into the pool.

I quickly swim away getting out of the pool running for his bathtowel put it around me and ran away from him.

"Y/n come back noww" he screamed after me.

I laughed still trying to get away from him but of course his long legs were right at me in a second. He wrapped to arms around me "ur such a asshole did you know that" he said while tucking at the bath towel "give it back now" he try to say in a serious tone "sure mendes" I said and walked away swinging my ass on purpose.

After a while we started playing beer pong.
I was with Brian against shawn and Brooke "okay let's make a deal" Brian said looking at us "the ones who lose have to call their ex and tell them they still love him

"okay whatever you want" Brooke said laughing at Brian.

Deep down I knew she got a huge crush on Brian I could see it every time he's around. She didn't tell me yet but I just knew.

"Yeeeeeasss" shawn and Brooke cheered as Shawn tucked the last ball in our cup. I was quite tipsy right now but I was still be able to behave myself.

Brian called his ex and it was hilarious, now it was my turn to call "um hey?" I heard a boys voice coming trough the phone "hey Caleb, I just wanted to call to tell you I still love you but your dick ain't it so I'm sorry, byeeee" when I turned of my phone Brooke couldn't hold her laughter anymore "and that's the tea" She said giggling.

I went to the toilet took a pee and looked at myself in the mirror fixing my looks as I heard a nock on the door "hurry up" I didn't respond "heyy helloo" I heard someone yelling a little bit harder then before.

I opened the door as I saw shawn standing there.
"calm done mendes" I said while walking to the kitchen .

I was standing here now whether to decide to make myself an cocktail or a coke with vodka. As I felt someone's presence behind me.

"Can you please stop sneaking up behind my back ?"

I asked shawn who was standing there with a smirk "uh hello I'm talking to you" I said as he kept quiet "I'm just enjoying the view my dear" he said coming closer to me. "Well I'm sorryy to say but this view is going back to the pool"

i took my cocktail and walked away from shAwn as he yelled my name "y/n!!!" "What do you want Shawn ?" "Stop swaying your hips like that" he said while leaning against the kitchen door. "I'm not sorry" and I walked away swaying my hips "like that" on purpose

"TEASSEE" He yelled

"So who wants to play truth or dare ?" Brian asked enthusiastic. Everyone was in and we settled together around the pool. "Okay who begins" Jon asked "I will" Jason said as he began to speak. "Brooke, who of the boys do you think got the biggest dick"

"uhh shawn?" She said a bit questioning looking at me "yeah Shawn right y/n ? You told me so" i started blushing a bit as everyone looked at me including Shawn which gaze I ignored "oh shut up Brooke"

"Okayy next one" Matt said "jason who do you think is the hottest girl here?" "Alexa"he Said as they shoot each other a look. " who do you think is the hottest girl here Craig ?" Uhhh "Brooke" he Said looking quite blushing.

"Okay y/n" Shawn said " giving a blow job or a hand job ? "Depends On the situation don't u think so" "so that means I will find out soon ?" Shawn said smirking "in your fucking dreams mendes" I scoffed at him

"Shawn Mendes attention attention boobs or asses ? Skyler now interrupted us asking him a question" Skyler is one of my good friends I know her since I was 6. She helped me with a lot of things. "definitely ass" he said looking me deep in the eyes "with that he means y/n's ass Brian said scooting Shawn a look.

"I KNEW IT" Brooke now screamed and everyone scoot out of a laughter.

We drunk some more alcohol and played some more games, tanned in the sun looked as we were now looking at the boys playing soccer "hey y/n,Brooke, Skyler come play soccer with us" Matt yelled " We're in" I yelled as we walked over to the soccer field

"We want y/n" Brian said who wasn't t in a team with Shawn. "Then we want Skyler and Brooke" Shawn yelled back. Brian shoot the ball to me as I passed Skyler and Matt and now shawn was right before me. I tried to get along shawn as he then suddenly picked me up by my waist. My lower back was pressed against his area as I felt something. It must be his dick or just the frabric from his swimming pants. Before I knew he pushed me on the ground on the other side of the ball. "EYYY" that's unfair mendes

"you wearing that is unfair"

he said as he walked by me and shoot me a wink. It was now 5 points for us against 3 points from shawns team as Pass Brian the ball, I wasn't quite looking what happend cuz I was laughing at Skyler who felt on the field being clumsy.

"ahh omfg Brian what the hell" I heard shawn groaning  rubbing his dick with his hand on his"I'm sorry it wasn't my intention to exactly shoot it there" he said laughing "You're gonne get that back" Shawn said and he walked away into the house.

After some more drinks one of the girls asked
"Who's hungry" as we all decided to order pizza

                                       -

~30 minutes later~

Brian and Shawn were walking back with all the pizza as Shawn quickly turned into the hous and Brian came to us with the pizza to the pool as he gave everyone their pizza. 5 minutes later also Shawn came outside , there was smth up with him I could feel hit the right moment he looked at me. He gave everyone the last pizzas and handed me my pizza. I opened the box as I saw a folded paper in it, i looked st Shawn and he quikle turned his eyes to his food. I opened the paper as there was writting

"meet me after dinner at the bathroom
Shawn"

I looked at him as he was allready was watching me i nodded at him and started eating my pizza
I almost was done eating my pizza but my stomach was allready tryna expload. "I'm gonna go wash my hands and pee" i Said.

I just did my thing in the bathroom and was about to wash my hands as i heard a nock on the door "yes ?" I Said "its Shawn can you open the door please" i opened my door as i pumped some soap on my hand as i heard the door go open. I felt 2 hand on my hips and a deep breathe in my ear. "What do you want Shawn" I mumble "what i want y/n?, what i want is you" he Said as he began to leave wet sloppy kisses on my neck. "Shawn not here " mhmmhh baby he said he was kissing my neck now more intense trying to leave a hickey as I turned around and he immediately  smashed his lips on mine.

His hand gazing from my neck to my lower back and ass squeezing makimg me gasp his name.
My left hand was tangled in his soft brown curls and my left one gazed over his arm and strong muscles down to his six pack. "Shawn we can't do this" I said as I turned away from the kissing. He let out a deep groan as he began to talk "y/n you can't do this to me. "Do what exactly shawn ?" I asked confused "walking around like that, that hot bikini those pretty legs, that ass. my god the things I would do to you y/n, you drive me fucking crazy.

I could feel him pressing against me as I felt his boner on my lower area. Common y/n don't give up that easily, dont do it. Was all i could think of.
"Im sorry shawn". I quickly gave him a kiss and walked away leaving the bathroom. Heading outside.

"What took so long ?" Brooke asked as she was the only one who noticed that Shawn and me both disappeared. Uhhh nothing" i replied trying to hide my laugh and Brooke chuckled

Then I saw him standing there next to the door watching everything I do. It kinda creeped me out but also I don't really know what he was doing to me.

We were now sitting around the campfire when I felt a buzzer, I quickly checked my phone as I saw shawns name popping up mutable times.

Shawn-
Looking pretty sitting there

Shawn-
But I prefer you sitting here in my lap.

Me:
Ain't gonna happen.

Shawn-
You sure ?

Me:
A hundred proceed.

Shawn-
Come to the hot tub with me baby.

Me:
No

Shawn-
Yess!!

Shawn-
Imma ask who wants to go to the hot tub and then you have to go with us

Me:
Don't you fucking dare mendes

Before I could send that text, shawn was already standing up eyes gazing at me "who wants to go to the hot tub?" He asked and ofcourse everyone was in and in a second shawn was standing in front of me about to get into the water. After he was in it I also climbed into it and felt to soft hands on my hips as I heard shawn flusters in my ears "you're sitting here baby" and he pushed me on his lap. In front of me I saw Brooke also sitting on Brian's lap for some reason that satisfy me. A couple minutes later everyone was in and just taking with one another. I was just adjusting myself a bit when I felt Shawns breathe against my neck "stop that baby" I just ignored him and started to talk with Brooke.

She was telling me something about vacation when I felt Shawns hands gazing over my hips and thighs. I gently pushed him away but he just completely ignored my move and placed his hands on my tights again.

"So let's finish that truth or dare boys and girls" Brian said waiting for an awnser. "Brooke truth or dare" Shawn asked. As I already would know she says dare. " I dare you to make out with ur best friend" I felt Shawns tattooed hand squeezing my thighs when he said that smirking wildly. I saw Brooke's eyes gazing from shawn to me as I nodded to her. She leaned in and so did is this wasn't the first time for us making out we did it before at some party's.

I knew she was a good kisser so I softly pressed my lips against her as we started kissing. Her hand rubbing my arm as I tucked a peace of hair behind her ear. It was about 50 seconds as we pulled away and we both giggled.

I sat down again on shawns lap as I felt his thic growing boner pressed against my ass. His mouth was inching away from my neck when he whispered in my ear "fuck baby, wished u kissed me like that" I pushed my back against his torso and his hands immediately landed on my lower belly just above my sensitive now almost socking pussy.

Then an idea popped up in my head as I secretly put my arm behind my back and my fingers gazing over shawns abs. But ofcourse I got disturbed by Brian who was yelling at me for my attention. "What do you want Brian" should we leave the two of you?" He said now with a big smirk as Brooke giggled with him. You just ignored him holding up ur middle finger.

We were now 15 minutes later still playing truth or dare as Shawn and me stopped playing the game and just watching everyone doing whatever they were supposed to do. Brooke was now sitting next to shawn so I changed sitting straight on his lap and I was now slanted talking to Brooke.

After some 10 good minutes shawn began to speak to me "you know ur looking so good tonight". "Don't I always do?" I asked laughing at him. "Of course you do but tonight damn baby if all those people weren't here, the things I would do to you " He said now and his eyes turned a bit darker then they were before. "So which things would you do to me shawn" i said as I started to feel him up. "Uhhh I I would fu-" i cut him of by rubbing his dick trough his swimming pants. He was about to moan as I pushed my lips on his and gave him a passionated kiss. "Don't you dare to make any noise mendes" I told him as my hand reached for his pants again and touched his dick "fuck baby dont do that, not here" "what i didnt hear you?" I Said in his ear when i rubs him harder then before. He's cluster and his cheeks were turning red every minute.

There were only 5 people left in the hot tub including me and Shawn. I was just completely making out with shawn not caring about the people talking behind me. 10 minutes later they left so it was just me and shawn.

"So where finally alone baby" he said looking straight into my eyes with lust. "Isn't that want you wanted eh" I said while i was gazing his vein in his neck with my fingers. "Im waiting all day for this y/n. He Said eagerly waiting for me to Kiss him again.

I leaned in brushing my lips softly against his, kissing his soft plump lips slowly moving in with mine as he tried to depend the Kiss squeezing my ass making me gasp and that took him the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He growned when i started to grind against his now fully hard dick "can you feel it baby" i moaned a little in the Kiss "its only getting hard for you baby"

"Shawn where leaving" Brian yelled "wait, which time is it" Shawn yelled back . "2am BYEEE"

"Lets go to my room?" He Said standing up taking his hand in mine getting out if the hot tub heading into the house. "Wait a here a second" he Said leaving me in the hallway.
He quickly locked up the doors turned out the lights and stood next to me again. I walked upstairs Shawn following me, I could feel his eyes burning on my body and his right hand softly gazed over my leg for a short second

"So ur parrents are...?" I asked curious watching his room as I stood there. "They're on vacation this weekend" he awnserd me. He walked over to me I headed back as he slightly pushed me against the wall. His lips leaving wet kissing on my jaw and neck. "So do you wanna do this?" He looked at me waiting patiently for an awnser biting his lower lip.

My hand went through his hair to the back of my head as I leaned to his ear "I'm in" I softly spoke and at that moment he slammed me against the wall kissing me hungry. Fighting for domance and ofcourse he won. I rushed my hands all over his hair gazing down to his t shirt tucking on it as a sign to take it off.

He took his shirt of as I did the same. I walked forward and lead him to the bed. Now sitting on him straddling his lap. His hands were all over my body.

gazing his hand over my breasts . "Should we take these of" he smirked looking at my top. He bite is lower lip waiting for me to give him permission as i nodded and his hand going to my back to unclip my top. He took it off trhowing it next to him. He took a second to admire my body.

His hand on my cheeck kissing me with full passion. "Baby you're beautiful he flusters begins my hear kissing my sweet spot.

I felt my cheecks burning never someone Said that to me. "Are you comfortable?" He asked i nodded at him "say it y/n tell me that you're comfortble" "i am comfortable silly now Kiss me" and then the smashes his lips against me moaning while i grinded on his hard dick.

You're slowly grinding on his now hard member tossing your head backwards from the feeling he gives you when he meets your movements.

I then move away removing my panties as Shawn removes his boxer. His dick slapping against lower belly tossing his head back " ahh please baby, I need you" he moaned hands grabbing my hips bringing it closer to him. I take his dick in my hand feeling how hard he is. Slowly start to pump his cock, pre-cum already dripping from it. "Y/n stop teasing" shawn said.

He lifts my ass up kneading it s bit. "Ohh shawnn" i moaned. "I want you on my cock baby" he says and places me above him. I slowly go down on him my hand pressing against his torso. "Ohh fuckk" I breathe out.

Shawn was watching me adjusting myself on him. He could see the frustration and struggle on my face. "I thought you knew it was big, didn't you say that" Shawn said "well I thought so but this god damn" you said as you giggle a bit
I slowly started to bounce on him as Shawn places his hands on my hips meeting my movements. "Faster y/n" Shawn said as he tossed his head backwards when you bounced faster on his cock. You were a moaning mess, you had shawn all I under control.

Your bounce became more sloppier. You were leaning forward which took shawn the opportunity take your breaths kneading in your left kissing your right "Shawn fuckk" you breathe out. "Im gonna cum Shawn" you moaned in his ear.

"Cum for me baby" he said as you squirt around his cock. Which made shawn cum immediately after you. "Omg y/n you squirted, that's so fucking hot omg" you laughed a bit about his reaction as he walked away getting something to clean you up.

He laid you down on your back hovering over you kissing you soft plum lips admiring your face when he said "that was amazing".

/////

A/n:
There may be a few mistakes in it but english isnt my frist language so deal with it lol.

3.716 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 40.6K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
256K 24.6K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
391K 8.1K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
890K 35.1K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...