Crowley's BabyDoll {CrowleyxR...

By SinnersRose

You were a hunter. You parents passed away in a car accident when you were only 7 years old. Growing up with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 6

1.9K 55 1
By SinnersRose

Y/N P.O.V;
Waking up i feel someone's hand on mine. Trying to force my eyes to open. When I finally open them I see I'm no longer in the study but my room.

"Morning Dolly." Dad breathes.

I smile at hearing his voice as i look at him. "Morning dad." Holding his hand back tight. While he gently caress my hand with his thumb.

"Ya alright."

I nod slightly. "Yeah. Just a bit sore and tired." Looking down, i realise I'm in a change of clothes. Some sweats with a long sleeve shirt. "Who changed me." Looking at dad again.

"I did. Don't worry. It was quick. I didn't want the boys to worry so much when they saw you."

I looked at him curiously. "What do you mean?" Trying to sit up. But I still felt a little light headed. He pushed me back down gently sitting on the edge of the bed. Making me rest my body.

"Woah killer. You still need to rest. Your head, from what Cas and that damn demon said, you had a huge gash on the back of your head. Your entire shirt was covered. All the way down to your shorts. Cas said you barely managed to survive. So I changed you real quick."

"But weren't you guys killing those rogue demons and stuff?" I questioned.

He nods. "Yeah, but Crowley got a hold of Cas. He was pretty annoyed when he came back. We just finished the job. The minute he mentioned your name I ran right out of there."

I held his hand tighter. A tear rolling down my cheek. "I'm okay dad." I barely mange to say without letting a whimper escape. My dad lost a lot of people. I knew I was important to him and I wouldn't want to hurt him by being stupid and getting myself killed. Probably one of the reasons why he is so protracted over me.

"I know." He smiles. "Just worry sometimes." Kissing my forehead.

I smile at him. Then look into his warm eyes. "Are the boys here yet?"

"Should be soon." He pauses for a moment looking at my hand. "They hand to finish up the job. Shouldn't be much longer."

I nod. "I'm gonna shower before they get here."

He nods. Then helps me stand up by holding onto my hands for me. As I stand using them for support. "Just take it easy."

"I know." I mumble as I walk slowly with him to the shower. He helps me into the bathroom. Thankfully staying with my slow pace. I shut the door when he leaves and lock it.

"Tell me when your done." He yells through the door.

"I can manage the walk to my room dad."

"I'm not playing Dolly." His serious tone kicks in. Meaning there is no room for arguing.

I sigh knowing he's going to be this way for a couple days. "Alright dad."

He mumbles good then I hear him walk away. I turn on the shower and let the water heat up as I undress. Tossing my clothes aside then stepping into the shower. I let the warm water run over my body. Enjoying ever minute of it. Cleaning my hair which was terrible, since it was all knotted up from my blood and dirt. I took my good time cleaning it all out. Making sure it was completely clean. Then using my vanilla body wash.

Once I was all cleaned and shaven. I turned off the water. Stepping out of the shower. Drying myself off with a towel. Then brushing my hair. Leaving my hair down I wrapped a towel around my body.

"Dad!" I yelled opening the door.

"Coming." He yelled back up.

"I'm fine. Just letting you know!" As i take my time to the room. My head was still pounding but if I took it nice and slow, I would be fine.

I hear my father stomp up the stairs. "No." As he marches over to me. My body starting to wobbly a bit from the pain in my head. Holding me steady as he walk me to the room. "I'm not riskin it."

"Dad it's a walk." I laugh lightly.

"Yeah. And your head is filled with hot air." He sasses me, making me laugh.

"Stop worrying dad." I can't help but smile as he worries over me.

"Too bad. That's all your gonna make me do for the rest of my life."

I smile at him and shake my head. "Whatever you say dad." Once im in my room he leaves me be again.

Picking out some lace black under wear and a lace bra to match. Then I throw on some black shorts. As much as I hate my scars. I was a little too hot for long sleeves. So I toss on a red tank top. Then throw my hair up in a messy bun (again if long enough). Throwing on some socks then heading down stairs. When I started down the stairs i knew it was coming.

The first creak of the stair and my Dad came running. "What are ya doing ya idjit!" He yelled. Standing at the bottom of the stairs watching me like a hawk.

"I'm fine dad." I wave him off.

Then all of a sudden I hear the door slam open. Two sets of heavy foot steps running in. "Bobby. Where's-" Dean started.

"I'm here and alive guys." I say. Halfway down the stairs with dad still watching my every move.

Dean is the first one I saw. Skipping two steps at a time and embracing me in a hug even if I was on the stairs still. I wrap my arms around his neck tightly. Hugging back.

"Damn Y/N. We were worried." He says holding me up and walking down the rest of the stairs. My feet dangle as he's a giant next to me. Holding me up.

I laugh lightly. "Dean I'm fine. Cas got to me in time. That's all the matters." Kissing his temple so he knows I'm still here.

He puts me back on my feet gently. As I smile at him. Then I look at Sam who looks completely panicked yet happy all together. I go over to him wrap my arms around his neck. Or try too at least. He leans down letting me. Holding me close to him. "Cas told us what happened. One of us should of stayed." Holding me tighter as if I would disappear.

I couldn't blame them. We were use to people disappearing sometimes. It was tough on us, but we had each other thankfully.

"I'm fine. I swear you three will be the death of me."

Sam chuckles. "I'm pretty sure you will be the death of us."

I giggle a bit. Then look of him. "I'm okay guys." Looking at the three of them. "Really." They look at each and give a slow nod. "Good. Now excuse me." Then I make my way over to the study.

"You hungry?" Dad ask.

"Yes. Starving." Looking back at him and smiling.

Dad nods at me. "I'll make some lunch then."

I turn back around and head to the study to see Crowley looking down. "Hey." I whisper. I don't know why, but I felt the need to see him. To let him know im okay.

Crowley immediately looks up. His brown eyes filled with worry. "Hello Y/N." Saying my name as he was worried he would never say it again.

I smile a bit. Then look down. I guess he was worried. And not as bad as he seems. He did tell Cas to come and help me. Crowley could of let me die on him, but he didn't.

"Thank you." I mumble. Looking into his eyes that never left my body. More specifically my eyes.

They seem to soften and he gave a small smirk. "Your welcome love."

I bite my lower lip and look down again. "I know we were aren't suppose to have a friendship." Looking into his eyes. "But I would like to try and be friends with you." Smiling at him. As i hold my hands together in front of me. Scared he would say no to me.

Crowley smiles back a bit. "Me too darling." I know for a fact I have no knives on me so I go over and hug in. Wrapping my arms around his body as he wraps his arms around me tightly. He's so warm and his scent fills my nostrils with so much delight. I love it. He rests his chin on my head. Enjoying the embrace. As he hugs me tightly, protecticely. This is where I belong. In his arms, his embrace. They made me feel special, so warm inside.

After a couple moments I pull away. He resist at first but let's me go after a moment. I blush looking down. Unable to look him in the eyes.

"Well thank you again." Then walk out of the trap.

"Anytime love." Crowlet speaks once more. His voice deeper than before. Making a shiver run down my spine.

Heading back to the kitchen I see all three of the guys glaring at me. "What?" I say innocently as I go to sit down.

"Hugging?" Dean says.

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently.

"The damn demon. Why were you hugging him!" My dad yells.

"Dad, Dean." Then I see Sam glaring. "Sam. He really isn't that bad. Well not with me. He actually saved me."

"Yeah cause he knew I would fucking kill him if he let you die." Dean yells. Angry with fist by his sides.

"No! He wouldnt."  I yell at first but then softer at the end. He was there for me when i had that nightmare. He actually sat with me and calmed me. He did more than keep me alive. But I couldn't tell them that.

"Yes he would. Don't let him get in you mind BabyDoll." Sam speaks softly.

"No one is getting into my head!" I yell. Rubbing my temples as my head starts to hurt again.

"Shut it!" Dad yells to all of us. Then hands me two pain relievers and some water.

"Thanks." I mumble taking them.

"Now I don't exactly know what the hell is happening between you two. But I can see he has been cooperating with Dolly." Just as I was about to speak he shushed me. "But I do know demons don't do anything for free. So just be careful."

I nod. "I know dad."

He nods then glares at the boys. "Now leave her be. She can handle herself. You didn't see the mess outside." Pointing at them.

I couldn't help but smile. "I did that." I whisper to Dean. Who just mocks my smile and my words. So I hit his arm. "Hey!" I yell.

Dean chuckles a bit. Then puts his hand on my shoulder. I tense up at first but then relax. He pulls his hand away with a small frown. Knowing I hated my scares to even be touched. He gives me a look, asking if I'm okay and I nod.

Looking at my scars that cover my shoulders, arms and back slightly. But I shake it off. I had more but thankfully they faded away. These one are the tougher ones to fad away.

Once Dad was finishing lunch which are burgers and fries we eat. Then we head back over to Crowley. Dean in front of Crowley. Who are glaring daggers at each other and Sam who is next to Dean. My dad by the study doors.

"Alright. We killed all those demon and those other freaks." Deans hands on his waist. Keeping a serious look on his face.

"Good job squirrel. Looks like you did your job. Now release me so I can leave."

Dean rolls his eyes at the nickname and just before he breaks the trap he whispers something to Crowley. I didn't hear though. Crowley looks over at me and says something back. Then Dean let's him out. Crowley walks over to me. "I'll see you later darling. If you need anything. Just call." He smirks.

"Thank you." I smile at him and give him on more hug. He hugs me back tightly. We reluctantly let go of one another and he dissapears.

All the boys look at me again. "what?" I ask shrugging lightly.

Dean shakes his head and walks past me as Sam give me a small smile. Then walks to me. "Me and Dean are heading out for a bit want to come?"

"No. I'm staying with dad for a bit Then I'll call you guy later."

Sam nods "sounds good. Rest up."

I smile and nod. "Will do."

Then I give him one last hug as he leaves with Dean.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 8 21
Tinder date, turned semi kidnapping is what changes Sloane's life yet again. So shes a powerful immortal who's immune to even angel blades? Sloane kn...
202 24 12
In the world of normal, nothing is actually normal. Things do go bump in the night. That shadow you thought you saw? It was more than a shadow. They...
1.6K 86 17
Genesis Forrester was raised as a hunter, her parents both actively going on jobs and hunts. But after loosing both of her parents to it, Genesis mo...
231 0 15
She's a Winchester. As if that wasn't the only thing wrong with her life. She's also one of the few hundred in her century to be part of a soulmate b...