A Destined Fate: Russia X Rea...

By animecraze1348

The world is quite a cruel place, the personifications of each nation is well aware of that. You soon find yo... More

Russia X Reader: A Destined Fate
Chapter 1: Summer Job~
Chapter 2: The First Day~
Author's Note~
Chapter 3: A Strange Conversation~
Chapter 4: Awkward Silence~
Chapter 5: A Tacky Fedora~
Chapter 6: English please....~
Chapter 7: Unexpected House Guest~
Chapter 8: Hamburges~
Chapter 9: A Throbbing Wallet~
Chapter 10: Summer Job #2~
Chapter 11: Strange Dream~
... I'm sorry.
Chapter 12: Red Bandana~
Chpater 13: Grey room~
Chapter 14: Hesitant State~
Chapter 15: An Adventure :D~
Chapter 16: Laughter?~
Chapter 17: Post-It Note~
Author Note #5 :D
Chapter 18: The Grey Man~
Chapter 19: Abandoned~
Chapter 20: A Pink Scarf~
Chapter 21: Hell.~
Chapter 22: Leaves~
Chapter 23: The Call~
Chapter 24: Bad Touch Tetrad?~
Chapter 25: Random Stranger~
Chapter 26: Paper work~
Chapter 27: Empty Tray~
Chapter 28: Salior Suit~
Chapter 29: Flash light~
Chapter 30: Juice Boxes~
Chapter 31: Christmas Party~
Chapter 32: Sisters~
Chapter 33: Presents~
Another A/N
Chapter 34: Truth Or Dare~
Chapter 35: Lavender Box~
Chapter 36: Tainted Memory~
Chapter 37: Mixed emotions~
Chapter 38: Snowball~
Chapter 39: 2:40 a.m.~
Chapter 40: Matryoshka Doll~
Chapter 41: A Trip?~
Chapter 43: Polar Bear~
Chapter 44: Diamond Ring & A White Gown
Chapter 45: Knife~
Chapter 46: Ferris Wheel~
Chapter 47: Crimson~
Chapter 48: Vodka~
Chapter 49: Red tank~
Chapter 50: Ashes~
Chapter 51: Perfect~
Chapater 52: Red porch~
Chapter 53: Converse~
Chapter 54: Wilted~
Final Author's Note~
A Letter to Lithuania, From A Beloved Fan
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 42: Show them your B-~

2.3K 77 115
By animecraze1348

"Sunflower? My little sunflower it is time to wake up." I groan rolling tugging the sheet over my form. The voice chuckles shaking me gently once more. "Come on we have to go." "I don't wanna." Moaning the phrase childishly. "Is that so? I guess I will have to use force." I ignore the words moving my head in a more comfortable position on my fluffy pillow. Suddenly my ankles are grabbed and I'm dragged off my bed. My eyes shot open when I see my form thrown over Ivan's shoulder.

Blushing furiously I try to look at him "W-what are you doing?!" "Taking my little sunflower to my big sister's though I am not to sure being in your pajamas will be a good first impression." I blushed more swing my limbs frantically. "What's wrong with basketball shorts and a tank top?" He set me down with a smile. The Russian pushed the (h/c) mop of hair from my face to place a tender kiss onto my forehead. "Nothing. Now get ready my little sunflower." My cheeks turn a little red but I nod complying to his wishes. He leaves my room shutting the door behind him softly.

I release a sigh realizing today was the day we were to see his older sibling, even though I occasionally bumped into her in the past this would be our true first meeting. Throwing a glance to the clock that reads: 5:43 a.m. Geez why so early? I sweat drop. Before processing the subject any more I decide it's was time for me to get ready. With a change of clothes in hand I head to the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, brushing both my teeth and hair I slowly descend the stairs. Wearing a pair of skinny jeans, (f/c) shirt, the fabulous winter coat from Antonio and of course the sunflower converse, I plop my figure onto one of the sofas. Five minutes later the Russian appeared in his normal physique accompanied by his famous childish grin, he put a gloved finger to his lips signaling for silence. I assumed for the reason that the Baltics were sleeping and he didn't want to arise them from slumber. Nodding at the motion I get up and tip toe to the towering nation.

"You look nice." He whispered resting a hand along my cheek. I smirk a little "Well of course I'm awesome," then I add blushing slightly "You look nice too." Quietly the sound of laughter rumbles through the Russian's throat. "But I always wear this." I blush even more averting my eyes elsewhere "It just means you always look nice." Glancing at the nation in the corner of my eyes, his cheeks pinken a bit but he beams even more. "Let's go." He whispers softly into my ear. Again I nod and follow him to the door deliberately shutting the entryway as we exit.

Outside Russia's vehicle, a black SUV, is parked in his driveway. Even though he did have transportation, often we would walk place to place because the capital was so near plus it was just fun to stroll about. The nation climbs into the driver seat and I go in the passenger side. He starts the automobile and I smirk "I'm surprise you don't have sunflowers painted on it." Throwing his head and arm back to gaze behind so he can properly reverse, amusement covered his facial expressions. "They ran out of yellow." I sweat drop replying "The sad thing is that I'm not sure if you're being serious or not." The towering man's gaze shifted back to the front once he was done and managed to pull out the driveway. "Oh but I am. I was extremely disappointed so I burnt the place down." "W-What!?" I stuttered overwhelmed by shock. Diverted the country held a hand up in an effort to calm me. "I am only kidding." Sighing contently he threw a glance over at my form "You are rubbing off on me. Now I am going to be weird." I let a single chuckle "Correction, you mean awesome." He turned the steering wheel going to the highway stating. "Yes, awesome." I grin at him "Well at least we can be awesome together." After saying it I began to blush realizing how it sounded. The male saw my face only to flush himself with a smile ruffling my hair. "I would love to."

After 30 minutes the conversation died and the Russian pop music took over for a few hours. With my (e/c) gaze firm on the window my mind wondered to numerous subjects. The scenery of trees here for only one second only to fade away the next and be replaced by newer ones, replayed over and over. Then it hit me.

"Hey Ivan," I said whirling my vision over to the platinum-ette who hummed as a response. "I was wondering... Why do the Baltics live with you? They're the only nations I know that well... don't live in their nations." Ivan nodded "That is true. The Baltics live with me because they still are tied to my nation in a way such as owning money. Lots of countries in the past lived with one another. My sisters lived with me once along with the Baltics. Even Prussia did for a couple of decades." Mentioning the albino made me think of something more. "Why does Prussia not like you?" He frowned at the statement "I suppose we do not have the best history with one another... especially when he lived with me in my house. He was never happy but I guess he had reason to. You know when we were kids Prussia use to bully me. All I wanted was for us to be friends but apparently he did not feel the same. In the end he stopped bullying but I suppose that was because I ended up being the largest nation." The male laughed gently. Taking in the words I imagine a cute kid Russia being bullied by a kid Prussia. Then my thoughts swift to a today Russia surrounded by dark purple aura pipe in hand towering over Prussia. Sweat dropping I suppose they got even.

"So Ivan, how old are you really?" A smirk grew along his face as his lavender gaze was firm on the road. "Have you not heard the saying 'It is wise not to ask older people their true age?' " "That only applies for women." I point out. "Well," the purple eyed man says using a matter-of-fact tone "They do not call me Mother Russia for nothing." The nation glanced over to see my mouth agape once again he holds a hand out in a reassuring manner. "Kidding Kidding. Now, if I tell you my age you promise me you will on your best behavior." Nodding eagerly was my response which makes a loving expression plaster on his face. "1,154" he leans in to plant a kiss on my forehead. "but technically I am 20." And like that he opens his door to exit the SUV.

It was then I noticed that we had arrived at our destination. Unbuckling my seatbelt I get out of the transportation and quickly follow. Gazing around a background of gigantic pine trees are all over accompanied by gradually descending snowflakes. A mixture of leaves and snow crush under the pressure of my converse as I pace behind my Russian companion. Moving my head so I could gaze beyond the platinum-ette's back to my surprise I spot a somewhat average sized house a little up ahead. It definitely wasn't the stereotypical mansion every nation seemed to own. The structure was made of faded brown bricks forming a one story house and in the distance stood what appeared to be a barn. "Your sister's a farmer?" I whisper resulting him to gesture approval. "Yes she is quite poor so agriculture is really all she can do for her country." My mouth opens as I let out a silent 'oh'. Before I could say anymore a call interrupted us.

"Vanya! You are finally here!" Instantly Russia's features grew to one of pure joy as he sees his sister on the wooden porch in front of her home. "Katyusha!" The woman speeds off the porch to make her way over to her little brother. Her arms entwine around the taller nation's figure. "Oh it has been a while has it not?" The Ukrainian stated as she shifted away wiping a tear. Russia was beaming brightly. "Yes it has. Oh Katyusha," the scarfed man directs his attention to me. "This is _____. The one who I was telling you about on the phone."

The platinum-ette girl's vision switches over to my figure, her eyes growing wide. "Oh you are the one who gave Estonia the present." I nod smiling sweetly "Yeah my name is _____ if you haven't heard from this one already." Meaning Russia. Immediately I'm glomped by the Ukrainian. Cheerfully she squeals "Aww my little brother is in love with such a sweet girl! I am Ukraine but you may call me Katyusha." "O-oh o... Okay." I murmur struggling for air due to her death grip embrace. "Um... Ukraine... I think you are chocking her." Russia put out hesitantly. "Eh?" The big chested woman called looking down at me even though she stood about two inches taller. Flailing my arms in a frantic gesture for air, Ukraine moves away from my form with watery eyes. "I did not mean to hurt you."

Mentally I panic at her facial expression. Oh crap I can't make her cry, I knew Russia said she was a crybaby but I have no idea it was so bas. Then it finally came to me. "Oh no you weren't hurting me I was only flailing my arms cause I was really happy about meeting you. I always do that when I'm excited." The word must've put the platinum-ette to ease because her teary orbs were now shining with delight. "Oh well then I am happy that you are happy. Please, let us go inside so we can get to know one another more better." The overall wearing nation chimed jubilantly gesturing to the door.

I nod pursing her as she leads us to her home. Russia falls beside me in step whispering softly "Thank you for not making my sister cry. She can be quite... um weak at times." Murmuring in response accompanied by a shake of approval I say "Yeah don't worry about it. I would've felt bad if I made her cry." Adding a chuckle at the last sentence.

After ascending the three stairs that lurked, the woman brought us to her porch opening her front entrance. Before entering her dwelling I gaze around. On the old wooden surface peered a rocking chair. It's dull blue color faded away from years of use. Over in the other corner resided a rectangle prism of hay bundled together by rope. It was strange to see that such a thin piece of line could keep the pile in it's 3-Dimensional shape. Lastly beside the doorway laid a long sliver tool. A pitchfork. It's ends were extremely sharp, I supposed it was like that so it could perform it's occupation with ease. People still using the item surprised me greatly due to the fact that most of the world had advanced. Other then those objects, and a ton of snow, nothing rested on the platform so I walked in.

We all sat in Katyusha's living room. Green sofa with white polka dots peered. Over the top of each couch was a laced doily bringing a semi-elegant appearance to the old fashion home. Around the walls were family photos and pictures of Ukraine pleasantly working in her farm. "Do you like farming?" The Ukrainian took a seat in an armchair with the same pattern signaling a nod. " Yes. I suppose most girls do not like the idea of getting dirty but I think it is fun. There is so much benefits to it. My favorite part is to put so much effort into my work and to see the result. Ah it is so lovely." A huge grin slide on face at her words. "That is exactly how I feel when I draw." She grinned eyes closed cheerfully. Before the blue eyed woman could reply a loud rumble came from beside me. Russia blushed at the sound. "Oh... Um I am sorry about that I suppose I am hungry." Ukraine giggled getting up " I think it's about time I start cooking lunch." I raise to my feet at her words. "I can help you if you want me to." The platinum haired female gaze grew round surprised by my offer. "Oh no you do not have to." I wave my hand in a non-serious manner. "Nah it's cool don't worry I love to cook." The farmer let out a sigh with smile "Alright."

In the end me and Ukraine baked bread in the oven and gathered other food materials. Lunch turned out to be basic sandwiches but they were super delicious. "Wow this is amazing Katyusha." Russia said awestruck by the taste. She shook her head "Please. It was thanks to _____. All I did was provide the food, without her the bread was doomed to be burnt." I blush slightly scratching my head. "Well I mean baking bread isn't that hard." "Look at her being so modest! See Vanya you should learn a thing or two from her." The Russian flinched from his sibling's remark "W-What?" I couldn't help but giggle it was so cute to see them fight like this. They looked at me, Ivan's cheeks tinting pink as he gazed at me which only made mine do the same as I stop laughing. We just stared at each other, faces getting darker by the second until Katyusha clapped her hands, entwining them with each other. "Awww you are too adorable!" We both glanced at one another, pink creeping it's course once more. "Tell me ____ have you even shown brother your true feelings for him?" The question seemed very broad. "What do you mean?" She brought her hands close to her chest. "Well you see if you truly want to show someone they mean a lot to you you show them your b-" Immediately Ivan held his hands out shaking them frantically face the shade of a tomato "K-Katyusha do not even start that! Sunflower does not need to know about that!" I threw a confused look at him "Know what?" Ukraine giggled at her brother's embarassment. "Oh it is nothing. I am sure he will tell you when he ready." Winking at Russia which only causes him to blush even more.

After talking more I found at Katyusha was a wonderful person. She love to tease her brother but she really did love him with all her heart. "So how do you like in here?" I inquire passimg a plate over to the farmer. Her blue eyes sparkled "It is lovely here all year around. Winter can be a downside for crops but other then that, it is wonderful." She grinned while wiping a spoon clean with a dishcloth then taking the plate to dry it next. "What about you? How are enjoying it in Russia." My smirk grew "Well it's definitely cold but I suppose that's not such a bad thing." The big chested woman expression grew more radiant with humor. "Yes Vanya's home has always been cold but summer is best." Breathing in deeply she seems to reminisce. "He loves the summer, it is when the sunflowers are full of life. I have not the slightest idea why he adores them so much but he just does." giggling at her own words. "I hear he calls you sunflower." I blush immediately when hearing the older female state my suppose of nickname. "Y-yeah." "Aww like I say you two are just too cute." Then her voice became more serious "______ please keep my little brother happy you are doing a perfect job already. I truly appreciate it." I glance over to her, she wears a gentle smile which only cause me to return one to her. "I will don't worry."

"I'm so sorry you could not stay for much longer but you know how my boss is." Russia embraced Ukraine only to pulling away a few seconds. "It is fine sister. We will visit next time you are free." "Good. Vanya you better make her my sister-in-law, she is far too sweet to let go." The tall nation blushes at his sisters remark unsure of what to say. The Ukrainian then hugged my figure and whispers into my ear. "Take real good care of him for me." I nod and slip out of the embrace. Katyusha wiped her eyes as she waved bye to us. "Be safe you two!" We tell her the same and like that we head in the car to drive out way home.

Eventually we came home to find that everyone was already put to bed. It was midnighy after all. I ploped myself onto the couch not feeling drowsy at all. "You are not going to go to bed?" The Russian asked as he took a seat beside me. I shook my head "I'm not tired, plus," I blushed averting my eyes "I would rather spend my time with you." The nation stared at me with pink cheeks. A smile plastered on his face and he wrapped his arms around my frame. I sat on his lap flushed like mad man. He purred pleased "You are so cute you know," the male ruffled my hair. "How did you like Katyusha?" "She was nice, seemed pretty awesome if you ask me." I murmur trying to ignore my still red face. "That is good."

Me and the platinum-ette sat there watching a program in Russian. Due to my lack of understatement of the language my mind began to wonder. "Hey Ivan," The Russian put his head on my shoulder, his hot breathe beating my neck. Instantly my face ache due to my embarassment. He's so close. "Yeah my sunflower?" The man answered. "What did your sister mean about showing your truly feelings?" He traced his gloved fingers along my waist. His sudden touch made me shiver. "Would you like to find out?" The nation whispered into my ear seductively. My eyes widened and I felt my face reddened. Oh no Ukraine didn't mean this did she?

~La Lemon Warning ~

The man took a forefinger and a thumb around my chin so I stared at him. His eyes screamed with hunger "What do you say?" I was as red as Gilbert's crimson blazing eyes. The words came like a train wreck "I-I..I Um.... I d-d..." The platinum-ette smirked amused. "You are such a virgin." Ivan buried his face into my neck pressing his lips as the surface. I could feel him smirk into the kiss. "Maybe we should change that." My heart was skyrocketing right now. His finger ramped along my sides then move down to my thighs. My mouth quivered as I bite my bottom lip. The sensation made my skin tingle and I squeezed my legs tighter together. What is this? My face stays in it's Rosy state. Ivan noticed my tension and rang a hand in between my thighs. "No need to be so nervous my little sunflower I promise you will love it." His voice called in my ear. Then he placed more soft kisses onto my throat nipping at the delicate surface. I sounded a soft moan and immediately clamped my teeth to lower lip. Oh my God I didn't just do that. "See you know you want it, you can not fight against what you body wants." The man smirked attractively then brought me into a kiss. It was full of passion and lust. The man licked my bottom lip demanding for entrance which I was unsure to do. He ran a hand between my thighs once more which made another groan of pleasure sound. He took advantage and forced his tongue through. We had an battle for dominance but the older man won claiming my mouth as his. More moans slipped out as I wasn't able to control them which seemed to satisfy Russia as he pressed me down to the couch. The nation pinned me against the furniture hands above my head. He pulled away as we both panted from the lack of oxygen. The nation went back to nibbling my neck founding my soft spot causing me to sound more pleasure. I tugged my wrist but his grip was too strong. Warm breathe basked along my throat. W-why does this feel so good. My body felt so hot and I flushed insanely. "I-Ivan w.. we can't do it out here." Russia moved away looking at my with lustful eyes. "And why is that my sexy Little Sunflower?" His free hand traveled to my cheek rubbing my tomatoe face. "W-what if the balt-" he cut me off by slamming his tongue into my mouth aggressively. His glove moved to the inside of my shirt glompping a breast firm. I moaned once more moving my body to his touch. We wrestled tongues again until we became breathless. " _______ I do not care. I want you so bad. I want you right now."

He took off my shirt and pant tossing it aside. The Russian violet eyes traced my figure starving. Ivan remove his coat, my eyes fell to his chest with was packed with abs. The muscles shifted as Russia began to remove his gloves. My face lit like an inferno. I wasn't one for the whole ripped guys bandwagon but God Ivan looked so hot. Rubbing his bare massive hand against my leg "You are so soft." He purred teasing and stuck a hand between my thighs rubbing my panties. The sensation made my body itch "My my wet already. I guess that is one of the perks of being a virgin." Another moan slipped at his touch causing me to bite my lip once more. "You make such beautiful noises, you do not need to hide it my little Sunflower. It only makes you sexier." If it was possible more blush spread cheek to cheek. His hand traced along the fabric making my body crave him more. "I-Ivan please don't tease me." He placed a hand on my streaming cheek with a seductive grin. "Not until you beg." Running his slender fingers deliberately against the underwear. My breathe hitched as my body grew with more desire, aching from the sensation. "I..Ivan p-please~" I moaned. A pleased grin plastered on his face. "Okay my little sunflower." Above him loomed unbuttoning his pants with a seductive gaze. My vision shift to the burgle that appeared within Russia's pant's leg. That going... In here... Before I could ask the question the nation placed a hand on my cheek. "Do not worry it will hurt at first but it will feel good my little sunflower." Just as he was about to peel from his pants a call sounded behind us. "Ah-hem."

My eyes grew huge, me and the Russian looked back to the source. Lithuania stood before our presence with a stern face replying "I hate to interrupt but me and the Baltics are trying to sleep however we are finding it extremely diffcult for a particular reason. Maybe you would happen to know what it was?" Russia glared at the Lithuanian slowly releasing his grip on my wrist and moved away so he no longer towered over my figure. Toris flicked a gaze at me, it was then I remembered the fact I only wore my underwear and a bra. Embarassment held me tight as rush to cover my body with Ivan's coat. My friend turned around walking up the stairs without citing another word.

Russia unwaveringly watched until the brunette left to his room up above. The platinum-ette seemed irritated. "Ivan... What's wrong? Are you okay?" The man still stared at the stairway "I am fine, however he should know better then to have done something like that." My gaze was firm on my lap accompanied with radiant cheeks. "well... It kinda is our fault. We were being loud and stuff..." His vision shifted over to me and let a sigh. Ruffling my hair a small smile grew on the Russian's face. "I suppose you are right," He stated leaning forward to rest his forehead against my own. His overpowering lavender gaze twinkled with so much warm emotion. "I think it is about time we head to bed." The nation murmured gently. Planting his soft lips delicately to the surface of my forehead Russia gets up holding a hand out. I take the act of kindness and pull my form off from the couch with Ivan's coat still envelope around my figure. He giggles at the sight but proceeds. Once we said our good nights we both head to our own room and let sleep claim us.

~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

THAT MY READERS, WAS A LONG CHAPTER. Sorry if it maybe a little terrible I like been busy with crap I suppose but it's whatever! >=D AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING ON MONDAY DX I got super lazy and then homework took over so I couldnt update until today =A=

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS YOU THROW THEM BACK AND ASK FOR LIMES.

...and then change your story rating CX

Aaaaanyway~~~! Who's gonna celebrate hetalia day!?!?! I'm so happy I live in Florida they have like 6 differnet places I can go! X3 I think I'm just gonna go there as a birthday present... As long as they're not expensive... *crosses fingers* anyway not sure what else to say so:

Don't forget to tap that star vote button thingy with your swag, comment, follow and read on!

With love like alwayz,

AnimeCraze1348-Chan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 4 15
Asther lost home, and nothing could return it back. It was like a boulder carelessly wrecking a house. And the remainder was its ruins, the memories...
354K 12.3K 26
A little girl, who gets a little too curious for her own good, sneaks into her older sister's room and watches "Hetalia" without permission. For doin...
780 41 11
When the countries find out about France having the one thing he wants to keep alive he wants to protect her. He doesn't know if the countries will t...
158K 2.7K 37
when the world gives you pain, what do you do? you write. this is the story of the nations and their true feelings and thoughts. Also I don't own het...