Ereri - A Loving Mistake - Er...

By VolumeStruck

Eren Jaeger is a fourth year high school student (18), and Levi Rivaille is a twenty one year old bartender... More

Ereri (Eren x Levi) A Loving Mistake (An Attack On Titan fic) (Yaoi)
The Bartender
An... Awkward Surprise
More awkward shit
Questions and Confuison
A Loving Mistake
Armin...
Erwin And A Favor
Hanji?
Mr. Ravioli?
Caught
An ex instead of sushi
Oh. My. Fricking. God.
Petra, you annoying little pest.
Five more days...
Failure
After Class
Again.
Again. (continued)
Who Could Have Guessed
I love you guys so much. (Not a chapter, but please read.)
What...
An Angel of a Sinner
Not My Choice (Continued)
See you on the other side.
Top?
Poor, Poor, Pitiful Little Jaeger
A Savior and first love.
Parking Adventures with Levi and Eren.
May The Best Man Win
All Is Fair In Love and War
The Ring
The Shorline
Get the Goddamn Message
Thanks, Jean.
Change of Plans
So soon....
Say Yes?
Two Years Later...
The Party
See You On the Other Side, again.

Not good enough

21.1K 774 838
By VolumeStruck

Levi was driving back to Eren's so he could treat his hand, mumbling under his breath as he drove just over the speed limit.

"What the hell Erwin..." He muttered. He had just had the most awkward conversation of his life. Actually, second most awkward. The most awkward was... The talk.

You see, his best friend, and only friend, had just asked him if... Uh... "gay stuff" hurts.

Then there was some discussion about yaoi... Also, Erwin had accused Levi of being an uke.

"I am dominant. It's obvious. Eren was..."

Wait...

Holy shit.

Eren was top when they hooked up...

Levi growled, stepping on the gas. "I AM NOT AN UKE GODDAMNIT! We were drunk... Yeah... That's why I was bottom." He yelled, honking the horn at some idiot who had just cut him off.

The driver gave Levi a quick wave of apology out the window.

Levi waved back.

With his middle finger.

"FUCK YOU! I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A CRISIS GODDAMNIT!" He screamed at the car as it sped off.

Taking deep, ragged breaths, Levi sped up.

"I'm going to fix this..." He growled, determined to prove himself. He would not be labeled as the weak, wimpy, feminine one in their relationship. No way in hell.

--------

A few minutes later, his car screeched to a halt outside of Eren's apartment, and he went stomping up the stairs.

"Calling me an uke... Pfft..." He growled again. He had been growling and mumbling the whole way there.

He loudly knocked on the door over and over. "Eren!!!" He yelled, irritated and full of determination.

No answer.

"EREN!"

Still no answer.

"This door is going the fuck down if you don't answer!" He was getting very impatient very fast.

And, still no reply.

"Son of a bitch..." He mumbled, bracing himself, and slamming his body into the door.

The door swung open, still on its hinges, causing Levi to almost fall on his face.

The door wasn't locked.

"Pfft..." Levi straightened out his jacket, slipping his shoes off and gently shutting the door behind him. He tried to walk it off, but still stumbled a bit.

He turned and noticed, There was a hole in the wall from where the handle hit...

Whoops.

"Okay. I'll get that fixed later." He mumbled, not caring very much. He just wanted to find that dumbass Jaeger.

"Eren!" He shouted worriedly, stomping down the hall, looking through open doors.

Three doors down, he heard muffled sounds of heavy breathing and what sounded like crumpling paper from behind a closed door.

He twisted the knob, slowly opening the door and peeking inside.

He was generally surprised by what he saw.

Eren sat on his bed in his boxers. His hair was a wet and he had a white towel over his shoulders. The room was dark, and Eren looked pretty damn adorable.

But.... Eren's bed was covered in manga books.

The young boy was flipping through one of the manga furiously, his face bright red and his eyes wide.

Levi pretty much forgot his determination to be dominant.

As he read, Eren actually looked kinda scared, but it was... Really, really cute.

Levi felt his face go red and his heart speed up a bit as he watched Eren looking like a nervous wreck.

He watched him silently for a minute, but Eren never noticed him standing in the doorway.

Eventually, Levi cleared his throat.

Eren, startled, nearly threw the book, and stared at Levi, looking mortified.

"L-Levi- I- uh-" He stuttered, well aware of the fact that he was in nothing but his boxers.

"Uh..." Levi mumbled. He took a step into the room and gently closed the door behind him.

Eren shrunk backwards a bit, flinching away from him.

"L-Levi, I don't have any clothes on!" He exclaimed, blushing and shrinking back even further.

Levi sat next to him on the bed, kicking his legs up casually. "So? I'm your boyfriend, aren't I? Why does it matter? I've seen you with less than this on..." He smirked.

"But it's embarrassing..." Eren whined as Levi leaned closer to him, so their shoulders were touching.

"It's fine..." Levi reached out, placing his hand under Eren's chin and pulling it to face his own. "You look... Cute." He whispered, his heart pounding.

Eren shuddered. He could feel Levi's breath on his lips. "L-Levi... What..."

Eren was closing his eyes, leaning in, his whole body burning up while Levi was right there... Right in front of him... All his... He had been holding his breath, although he didn't realize.

Just as their lips nearly touched and Eren exhaled lightly, Levi picked up an incredibly strong scent.

Levi froze, pulling back a bit.

"Eren..." He whispered sadly. "Have you been drinking again?" Instead of kissing him, Levi slowly wrapped his arms around Eren's waist, pulling him into his lap and stroking his hair gently.

Eren remained silent, keeping his gaze focused on the pillows.

"Eren..." Levi said again, holding him even tighter. "Please... It's not even legal..."

"I don't care." Eren mumbled, pushing his messy hair out of his face, avoiding eye contact with Levi.

"Look, I know how much you want to forget what happened... But it happened. And drinking isn't going to change that." He shook his head as he held Eren's fragile and thin body in his arms. What was he , to do about his drinking problem? Eren wouldn't listen to him.

"You think I don't know that?" Eren growled, still looking downwards.

"Then... Why?"

"Because I don't deserve the life I have. I don't deserve this body. I deserve worse. I deserve to be dead. But I'm not dead." Eren didn't even cry this time. He didn't even sound sad... He sounded disgusted.

Levi felt like someone had just stabbed him. God... "Eren... Please don't say that about yourself..." He buried his head in Eren's shoulder. "I love you, I love you, I love you... It wasn't your fault, Eren... She wouldn't want you to be in so much pain..."

Eren just shook his head. "Then maybe I should end the pain..."

Levi panicked, and held Eren even tighter. "Goddamnit moron, you're drunk... I love you, okay?"

Eren didn't respond.

"Come on..." Levi released Eren, and stood up beside the bed. "I gave you my best... I want to help you... I love you..." He said this slowly and sadly. "Please don't leave me..."

Eren just looked down, not even acknowledging Levi.

"I'm sorry!" Levi raised his voice. He didn't know what to do anymore. Was he being rejected?

Still, Eren pretended not to hear.

Levi felt his heart sink. "I love you and I'll never stop loving you... Please..." He choked out. "And if you're going to mock that, then... Fine. Maybe I'm not good enough for you anyways."

Eren remained silent and didn't even flinch.

"FINE!" Levi yelled, trying not to cry, and marched out the door, slamming it behind him.

Author Note: Hey guys, sorry about the fact that this chapter didn't load for some people. I uploaded it while I was on the bus and I think it didn't go through properly because I turned off my phone too soon. Sorry! So I re uploaded it. Enjoy. Hopefully it works this time.

-Volume

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 12.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
202K 10.3K 25
"Namjoon get away from him! He is a hybrid!" ✧༺β™₯༻∞ "He is a what?"
4K 217 11
Nakamura Misako is a lot of things. But a coward isn't one of them. Backing down from challenges always seemed like a baby's game to her. Any dare...
6.7K 84 18
Mental Cubes: The very material that Ship-girls began to appear after alien-like creatures called Sirens had appeared on Earth, had began to alter na...