The Uninvited ✝️✔️(Completed)

By HappyAnu11

The story of The Angel & an ordinary girl ! 🌠Never lose hope because God's Angel's are always close to you... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1~Giving up !
Chapter 2- Knock Knock !
Chapter 3- Jumma Chumma de de (give me the kisses)
Chpater 4-Leave Me Alone Aditya !
Chapter 5-Ill Not Leave You Alone Darling !
Chapter 6 Past Demons
Chapter 7 Meeting the Demon
Chapter 9 -Victoria's angels Vs My angel
Chapter 10 - The Real Angel Is You Darling !
Chapter 11 - A Road Trip With Angel?
Chapter 12 -You are falling for me Darling
Chapter 13 berry berry
Chapter 14-Its all because of you !
Chapter 15 - Past reveals
Epilouge

Chapter 8- Facing the Demon

265 44 36
By HappyAnu11

~~
Avni
~~

I was walking restlessly in my room.
Shit.Shit.Shit. I was freaking out.
I have wore a navy blue color gown & paring heels with it & silver earrings .
I did not put any make up because on first place I actually dont want to go and meet him.The disgusting pig like him don't deserve anything from me.Somewhere in my mind , I don't have courage to face him but I don't have any other option too.
I have to go at his farmhouse to save my future.This time I'll not easily give up.I pressed my fingers with each other.Anger boiled inside me.
I punched on my palms.

"Ssup Darling?"
He stood there at my room entrance , holding a noodles bowl in hand .Right now ,He is annoying me or may be Ik already annoyed.

"Adityaa" I marched towards him and stood face to face.
"Why are you not helping me ?"

He leaned casually on my room door & started eating noodles.

"urgh..can't you just vanish his farmhouse ?like snapping your fingers and invisible things." I looked at him but he chuckled .

"Good joke Darling !"
He continue eating noodles .I hit on his shoulder.,"Then tell me something,give me some ideas ."

Slurp slurp Aditya continue eating making noise.

"I don't want to meet that pigface (boss) but he is getting into my nerves & I don't want to go to his farmhouse."

Slurp slurp

"I don't know what he is gonna do with me ! I don't know what to do!"

Slurp Slurp

"I think my life is in danger .Tonight he will kill me !"

Slurp ha ha ha Aditya started laughing.

"Urgh.." I walked back and sat on my bed.I was frustrated and Aditya was making me more .

"Darling..there is always a solution hidden in every problem " He looked at me while sitting beside me.

"Then give me the solution .You are my angel you should give me the solution even before I ask you.You should help to solve my every problem "

"Ya ya.You all humans are same.You all want free solutions but no one wants to scratch their heads a little and find out the solution "
He pointed at my knee when he said "scratch their head."

My nose was flared up now.
"I swear Aditya..he is very dangerous man !"

"Women are more dangerous than men ,you know that ?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

Woman are more dangerous than man .I mimicked him making my face.
Huh !
Wait .
I looked at him quickly when something clicked in my mind & he smirked.

~~

The whole road I tried to be calm and poised in his car.Yes ,I'm sitting in his car right now ,alone.Yes ,Aditya said to keep faith on him &
The pervert pigface has been already reached in his farmhouse waiting for me to come.Whenever I see his face ,and urge feeling came to my body is to just puke on him.
I kept checking my phone .
Sometimes I looked outside ,sometimes I caught driver glancing at me through the rear mirror.I felt the sensation of someone being near with me.I looked around in the whole car.The feeling was quite strong than previous feelings.
I noticed the goosebumps on my body.I think I should calm down and not to scare much.Everything will go as per the plan.I deep breath in and breath out.Soon ,we reached outside his farmhouse.I stepped down from my car.The car took U turn and went away.I stood outside the gate of the farmhouse.I looked around ,no one was there ,not even a gatekeeper.
The surrounding was also very creepy.It looked like the farmhouse is located out of the town.I again felt the same sensation,that strange feeling of someone is with me.I looked around but no one was there.I breath out heavily,opening the gate I entered in his farmhouse.

~~~~~
Pov end
~~~~~

The room was dark &
The door was already opened.She stepped in his farmhouse & stood there closer to the door.He started lighting the candles one by one.

"I knew you will come to meet me my baby girl!" his voice was way too creepy.

He continue lighting candles.
"You have taken a correct decision by coming here "
"Now you won't be homeless again ,in fact I'll give this farmhouse to you only if you don't disclose what happened between us"
"Babygirl ,
you know why I invited you in my farmhouse?

So that no one contact us because you will not get network here !

Means no one can disturb us !

And you can't even run away from me
But you don't need to scare

If you will co operate everything will go easy for me

But if you don't ,then I have to force on you & trust me ,it will go very difficult & painful for you.

So are you ready my baby girl  ?

Why you are not saying anything ?

Baby girl ?

Avni?"

He almost lighten up all the candles and turned to look at her.His eyes widened with a shock .
"Y you ?"
He couldn't gather any courage to talk further.

"Yes, it's me DAMON" his wife  marched towards him angrily .

"B Baby.. Wh.."

"Baby? or BabyGirl?" Avni stepped inside the house & stood beside his wife.Damon looked at them with disbelief.

"How could you Damon" His wife slapped him .A striking noise echode there.

"You cheated on me!" Another striking noise echoed when he got another slap.He just stood on his place with a shock on his face.
"Baby le me explain.."
"Shut up ! Just shut up.Avni told me everything.She told me how you harassed her and other girls too.When she told me that you had blackmailed her & invited her in this farmhouse,I did not believe on her first,because I trusted you.But then I decided to take a test .The test of your loyalty.So I came here and I was so.." She bursted in a cry. Her body felt weak.
Avni tried to hold her.

"I am so sorry Avni.You had to go through a lot of things because of my husband.I am so sorry that did not believe on you first.Becasue I was so blinded by the love of my husband.I don't know he was cheating on me." Avni tried to calm her down.
"You don't need to say sorry Mrs.Singhania .Don't blame on yourself.He is the culprit. And He will get the punishment for playing with innocent girl's lives"

Damon stared at them and suddenly started laughing . Avni & his wife looked at him confusingly.

"You both..Oh you both are so naive." He started clapping .
"You both can't even touch my hair.Because I own both of you.I own the police.I own the law.I fu**ng own everything ." his smirked devilishly.His eyes shown the pure devil in him.

"And you Avni..you will punish ME? Really ? How ? I've millions of money I can buy police ,I can buy law.I can even sell you to some wh**re house."

"How dare you to talk like that to her" His wife pushed him & started yelling at him.

"You devil ,you are father of a little daughter and you are saying such things to someone's daughter..You know what ,I don't want to live with you anymore.I am giving you divorce ." His wife started slapping him.

"WHAT ? YOU CANT GIVE ME DIVORCE .". He held her tightly.

"Yes I will ..and I'll make sure you will npt see my daughter and son again and not even your shadow touches them.You a***ole !"
Damon slapped his wife and pushed her aside.She fell down unconscious. Avni gasped in a shock & run towards her.But Damon holds her wrists tightly .

"You f**ng bi**ch .You dirty orphan blood.You played a game with me now I'll play a game with you.Now I'll make sure you will be living in a hell.Everyday you will feel to kill yourself .I'll show you now who is the god !" Damon tries to drag her inside but Avni starts punching his hand ,his arms,she even starts kicking his legs.She gathers her all courage and kicks him in his stomach.He squealed in a pain but angrily marched towards her.He raises his hand ,in a fear of getting slapped Avni flinches her face to the side & tightly closes her eyes.

She opens her eyes and looks at him.Her eyes widened with happiness when she looks at Aditya is holding Damon's hand ! Damon raises his other hand to punch him but Aditya holds that too.Avni runs towards Damon's wife who fell unconscious.She tries to wake her up.
"You know the most grave sin you did in your life ? You slapped your wife.You broke her trust,her heaft.You took other girl's innocence. You even raised your hand on Darling Avni.You are not even a deserves to call as a MAN & you call yourself a GOD ? Men like you do not get punishments because men like you faces a wrath of your own karma !" saying this Aditya removes his hold from his hands. Damon's wife gets into conscious state.Avni tries to help her to stand on her own feet.Soon police reaches on that farmhouse.

"You can't do anything against me !"
Avni submits the voice recorder microphone to the police.When they plays it ,the whole conversation of Damon has been recorded in it.Damon stood shocked .He gets cold fits.His body starts trembling.The white liquid comes from his mouth.He fell down .He could not move due to it.He could not speak.He could just look at his wife ,who was not even glancing at him.Avni hold her and walked out from the farmhouse with Aditya.While Police arrests him and call an ambulance for him.They shifts him in the hospital.

Avni remembers Aditya's words Women are most dangerous than men,
She realised the true meaning of those words today .
When a woman like herself, takes a stand against the violence ,abuse & the blackmailing she faces.
And.
She becomes double powerful when she helps the other woman like Damon's wife, to take a stand against the men like Damon.

~~

Aditya & Avni reached outside the apartment.After getting down from his royal enfiled,both starts walking towards the apartment.

"Darling..are you.." before he could finish , Avni hugs him.
some light tears shades down through her eyes."Yes I'm okay "

"In fact I am more relived ! I don't know how to thank you..for all..I was stupid enough again...I thought you again left me but trust me somewhere I felt you were there with me ."

"Shhh.. Darling..Don't cry." He wipes his tears and looks at her.
"Actually I knew you are okay,I was just asking you if you are hungry then you can give me treat of Paavbhaji"

"Oh ? Means If I AM hungry then I have to give a food treat to YOU ?" Aditya vigorously nods his head .Avni starts laughing looking at him in a disbelief.

"You are impossible.Ok cool let's have paavbhaji party !"

"After you.." Aditya says.

Both quickly turned their back at the apartment & quickly sat on his royal enfiled.

"Hold me tight Darling!"

"Wha.." before Avni could say anything .

"Woohoooo" Aditya drives off

"Aaaa. ..dityaaaa" in a full speed.

Ps-Hola..Isnt Aditya is too angelic boyfriend material ? 😂Loved this chapter ?
Do comment and vote !
Happy vibes 🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 6.1K 37
A dark twist to the ending track of Bepannaah. (trigger warning: story contains mentions of violence, abusive language, rape and graphic intimate sce...
7.2K 392 22
(COMPLETE)This story is about a girl who lost her faith in love. Because, she has always faced bad situatios in her life about love.she thinks that a...
49.4K 2K 19
When life gives you second chance then believe in it and took it. There is already one person, your soulmate waiting for you. You just need to identi...
17K 1.4K 9
This a complete different story of two persons falling in love... What happens when a simple girl Mishti, who doesn't really believe in 'Love' meets...