Shall I say goodbye?

Autorstwa Jelly_mochi

Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift... Więcej

Prologue
Part 1: Meet again
Part 3: Kongpob's request
Part 4: Their sad story
Part 5: Breathing space
Part 6: I miss your cooking
Part 7: I want to hug my baby
Part 8: When I shall say good bye
Part 9: He come to bring them home
Part 10 : Can you sleep with me?
Part 11: Recall the past
Part 12: Staying overnight
Part 13: How dare you are?
Part 14: Please help me
Part 15: why did you lie to me?
Part 16: I'm begging you.
Part 17: Go to meet grandparent.
Part 18: The regretting.
Part 19: Sweetheart of everyone
Part 20: It is his own decision
Part 21: Let's start again
Part 22: His whole world
Part 23: Minnie's innocent heart
Part 24: Feeling of love
Part 25: Meeting his parents again
Part 26: Our wedding
Part 27: You are my happiness

Part 2: Minnie's Dad

11.6K 395 37
Autorstwa Jelly_mochi

" I have nothing... I'm a man and I got pregnant. You know how difficult I am? You have heart to take her from me. You're bastard... I hate you. I hate you."

Arthit still keep hitting Kongpob's chest and cries until he's difficult to breath. Kongpob's slowly hugging him and patting Arthit's back.

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

" Arthit, Minnie is fine now. Don't worry anymore.You can go to see her."

After heard Dr. Beam voice made Arthit stop crying and walk to him.

" Minnie is safe?"

" Yes. She didn't get any infection. She is better now after I gave medicine and decrease her temperature."

" Thank you P'Beam. I go to see her now."

" Ok. I stay at hospital tonight, if you need anything call me Okay?"

Arthit nods his head and followed nurse to meet his daughter. Kongpob didn't say anything, he kept his silence and walk behind Arthit. Doctor beam looked at the strange man who walk behind Arthit and then he sighed.

" Wish you happy Nong Arthit."

Arthit opened the door. All he could see that a little body was lying on the hospital's bed. He slowly walks to bed and sat down near the bed, caressed his daughter cheek. Kongpob watched Arthit's action without saying anything until Arthit fall asleep. Kongpob gently walked toward him, then he picks Arthit up and carry him. Kongpob slowly puts Arthit on the sofa. Then he take of his black blazer and cover Arthit's body. Arthit must be tired.

" I'm sorry P'Arthit. You must have a hard time."

Kongpob placed a kiss on Arthit's forehead and walked into the bed again. Sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Minnie's face. His hand stroked her little face lightly and then kissed her forehead.

" Dad love you baby. Hope you will forgive Daddy. Dad promise, I will do everything for both of you."

.....

Arthit wake up from his sleep and looked around. It's not hospital room. Where am I?Where is my baby? How can I sleep like a dead person? He started to panic again when he didn't see Minnie in the room. Kongpob must take her away from him for sure.

Arthit walked off from bed and head out from the room. He hurriedly climbs down the stairs and ask the bodyguard.

" Where is my daughter?" Arthit asked with anxiety and shed his tears.

Arthit before never cried but now everything associated with his daughter made him weak.

The bodyguard bow his head to Arthit before he speak.

" Young Miss went out with Master since 1 house ago. Master take her to check up again and will come back soon."

" Why I'm here?"

" Master took you and young miss from the hospital."

" Could you take me to meet my daughter?"

" Sorry Master Arthit, I cannot. Maybe one hour later Master will back. Please wait here."

Master Arthit!! Why the bodyguard call him like that?

" Please, I worried about my daughter."

" Really sorry. I do on my duty."

Arthit can only nodded and walked to the living, sat on the sofa waiting his daughter.

Kongpob carried Minnie and shopping in the supermarket after he brought her to consult at hospital again. They really get attention from everyone in here, a handsome man with little girl in his hand follow by 2 bodyguard. Such as a lovely dad and daughter.

Minnie knew by herself uncle who carried her must not hurt her. She ever saw his photo in her mother bag. Minnie is only 3 years old but knew Arthit is her mom. Doctor Beam always told her that Arthit is her mom and she has a dad. She can call him mom when they are at home or with Dr. Beam. Kongpob told her call him Dad and because she is too young she obeyed Kongpob's word easily.

" Daddy." Beautiful voice come from a little mouth made Kongpob's heart warmly immediately. Her voice is so beautiful. Kongpob smiles to her and kiss her cheek.

" Too smart my daughter. Dad Beam, Minnie should call him uncle. Don't call him Dad anymore because Minnie has Daddy now."

Minnie nods her head and blink her eyes by confused. But she still follow Kongpob's word because she feels safe into Kongpob's arm.

" Uncle Beam."

" So lovely and smart my baby."

His eyes looked at little girl who is in his embrace. Seeing her beautiful smile like P'Arthit made his hearts regret more. His lose the time to see her born and growing up until now.

" Daddy, How can you come? Papa Arthit told me that you were in heaven."

" Heaven? Hmm Daddy get lose and just find the way to climb down from heaven. Daddy come her to live with Minnie and mommy."

" Orr.."

" Minnie, why don't you called Papa Arthit, Mommy?"

" Dad Beam ohh Uncle Beam told Minnie called Papa Arthit mom only at home."

" Now Minnie can call Mommy everytime when Minnie, Mommy and Daddy in there."

" Yes daddy. Where is mommy?"

" Mommy is not feeling well so let mommy sleep at home."

" Okay"

" Minnie want any toys? Minnie can choose everything Minnie wants."

" Really."

" Yes."

Minnie scream with happily and try to get off from Kongpob's hands. Kongpob slowly putting her on the floors.

" Minnie want a big teddy bear and big turtle."

" Okay. anything else?"

Minnie shake her head.

" Enough."

" What about clothes and shoes?"

" Mommy told Minnie that mommy didn't have a lot of money so Minnie cannot buy everything, mommy let Minnie buy only what Minnie want the must."

Listen to Minnie's word make Kongpob's chest tightly. P'Arthit must be hard to raise Minnie alone.

He's really regret if that time he didn't fooling and obey his mom word. P'Arthit and Minnie must not that difficult.

He remembered everything, on his graduation ceremony his family made a small party for him and invited some close friend. He drunk and wake up in the morning seeing himself slept on the bed with Apple without clothes. Not long after his mother and Apple's mother came inside the room and saw both of them naked on the bed. His mother forced him to take responsibility but Kongpob refused, he was sure he didn't do anything to Apple. 2 months later, he got a call from his dad with angrily voice asking him to come back home immediately. When Kongpob stepped in the house he saw Apple had cried and his mom and her mother helped support her. His father slapped his face and threw a paper to him. Kongpob grabbed the paper and read. It's result from hospital, Apple got pregnant 2 months.

" Next 2 week, you will marry Apple."

" But Dad I don't love her."

" Don't love her but make her pregnant. You're not my child anymore if you don't take responsibility."

" Dad I don't love her. I already have a lover."

His mother got up from the sofa and placed some photo in his hand.

" Look, this is your lover. You're only our son why you make our family embarrassed because of you. How can I face other especially your grandpa. Please stop it son. Marry Apple and start a new life."

" No no mom. I love P'Arthit. I can't marry Apple."

Kongpob then walked out from the house but before he can, he heard a sound and turn his head sees his mother fainted. They all are shocked and hurriedly brings her to the hospital. His mother had heart failure and need to do surgery as soon as but she refused. His father and sister begged her to treat but she still refused until Kongpob accepted her request married with Apple. Her symptoms worst and worst every day so Kongpob didn't any choice and accepted it.

......

Arthit's sat on the sofa hurriedly got up and head to in front of the house when he heard the car's sound. Kongpob step out from the car with Minnie in his hands. He then put her down because he knew Arthit looked at him with his upset.

" Minnie."

Minnie smiles at his mother. Arthit rush to huge her and carries her in his arms.

" Minnie... it's okay baby.it's Okay."

" Ah... Mommy... Minnie can't breathe.. mommy hugged Minnie so tight."

" Sorry... Baby.. forgive mommy."

Minnie smiles, nod her head and kiss Arthit cheek.

Then Arthit glance his gaze to Kongpob.

......

To be continued

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

213K 11.5K 32
Arthit let Kongpob walk out of his life three years ago in the cheer hall where it all began, coming to a full circle. So, how do they move on from...
59.2K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...
186K 9.4K 31
This story begins when Kongpob begins his senior year of high school and Arthit is in college at Kasetsart University. Kongpob's father marries Arth...
138K 7.1K 31
4years 4years of relationship brought Arthit and Kongpob into what they are today. The love between them was unconditional and pure. Their love didn'...