♛Beastly♛ (Jikook/Kookmin) [[...

Od FuyuRain

❝Can I keep him, hyung?❞ ❝No, Jimin! I mean, look at him! Doesn't he look dangerous to you?!❞ Hoseok whisper... Více

♛Beastly♛
♛Chptr. 1 || ☆☆Escapee☆☆♛
♛Chptr. 2 || ☆☆ A Dog Person ☆☆♛
♛Chptr. 3 || ☆☆ Take Home ☆☆♛
♛Chptr. 4 || ☆☆ Take a Whiff ☆☆♛
♛Chptr. 5 || ☆☆ The N Word ☆☆♛
♛Chptr. 7 || ☆☆ Jealousy and Heartaches ☆☆♛
♛Chptr. 8 || ☆☆ Possessive Instincts ☆☆♛
♛Chptr. 9 || ☆☆ Unheard Feelings ☆☆♛
♛Chptr. 10 || ☆☆ Kitchen Counters ☆☆♛
♛Chptr. 11 || ☆☆ Gone Rogue ☆☆♛
♛Chptr. 12 || ☆☆ Hushed Away ☆☆♛
♛Chptr. 13 || ☆☆ Trapped ☆☆♛
♛Chptr. 14 || ☆☆ Bruises and Battle Scars ☆☆♛
♛Chptr. 15 || ☆☆ Break Away ☆☆♛
♛Chptr. 16 || ☆☆ Gone with the Wind ☆☆♛
♛EPILOGUE || ☆☆To the Wolf Boy I Still Love☆☆♛

♛Chptr. 6 || ☆☆ Your name ☆☆♛

18K 1.3K 585
Od FuyuRain

☆☆ Your name ☆☆

A month already passed but they still had no news or information about Jungkook's family, where he really came from neither heard someone looking for Jungkook. Or should we say, no one has still found him.

All Jimin and Hoseok really have was Jungkook's black collar that was similar to that of some dogs' collars. And it wasn't that helpful since all it says was;

==============

Jeon Jungkook, 22

Subject #15

==============

They still didn't get what "Subject #15" meant but they think that the "22" means Jungkook's age. And that means that Jimin was older than him by two years as Hoseok was older to him by three years. Jimin wanted to search for some Jeon but he knew that he would only waste his time since there is absolutely a lot of Jeon's in Korea. So he just suggested for them to wait. 

Through Jungkook's stay in their home, Jimin taught him lots of things already. He observed that Jungkook liked to walk on all fours so he started by teaching Jungkook to walk on just by his two feet to look more 'human' than an oddly-looking 'dog human'. It was difficult at first and he was about to give up since Jungkook wasn't really cooperating with him. 

On the first days, Jungkook would always whine or growl whenever Jimin would go out for his work so Jimin needed to stay home. But as days go by, Jimin began to get scolded for his leaves. 

Until one day as he was cooing once again at how Jungkook eats, he unconsciously ruffled Jungkook's hair and found out that Jungkook likes it. And so he grinned and actually used that as his weapon. So there they go, whenever Jungkook would be a 'good boy' and would follow his orders, he would ruffle Jungkook's hair in return in which he truly enjoys doing since Jungkook looked like he was having fun too. 

Jungkook might still mess up in eating and might not change his habits in eating on the floor whilst crouching down but at least he doesn't make a large mess anymore. He learned how to take a bath by himself, learned how to even wash the dishes although sometimes, Jimin would see him playing with the bubbles of the dish soap and he always scolded Jungkook because of that.

Jimin also takes Jungkook in morning walks and now the latter was familiar in their neighborhood. Jungkook especially liked it when Jimin will play catch with him. Jungkook actually does everything on his own now even without Jimin's help.

Jimin, on the other hand, noticed some things about Jungkook. He learned that Jungkook doesn't like dogs since he always, always snarl at them whenever he sees one then the dog would bark back but then later whimpers and hides behind their owners. Jimin would always apologize but he still doesn't know why Jungkook does that. Jungkook also catches the Frisbee with his mouth. Jimin warned him not to do that but whenever Jungkook would hand him back the toy with that gleeful expression on his face he would always forget why he even not allowed it. 

.

The door of the house opened and it didn't even take a minute since Jungkook was already running towards Jimin and Hoseok who just got home from buying groceries. Jungkook helped Jimin by grabbing the grocery bags and he placed it fastly on the kitchen counter only to come back to Jimin with his fast footsteps. 

Jungkook leaned his head down and Jimin already knows what Jungkook wanted so he moved his hand and ruffled Jungkook's soft locks. Jungkook looked up with his innocent-looking smile whilst showing his bunny teeth in return. Then Jimin blushes like always but would clear his throat and look away as if nothing happened. He claimed it was just Jungkook's adorableness that was making him feel the heat on his face.

And now that Jungkook's hair was already cut and styled, Jimin could clearly see Jungkook's eyes properly. A color of caramel mixed with chocolate. That's how he described Jungkook's pretty eyes.

"EHERM!" Hoseok purposely cleared his throat real loud and Jimin was fast to draw his hand back.

"Move out of the way, please." Hoseok said with a playful grin as he pushed the two aside. 

At the first few days, Hoseok was still ticked off by Jungkook's presence but as days and weeks go by, he actually admitted to himself that Jungkook wasn't really that bad. In fact, he now enjoys Jungkook's company. He actually felt safe and he doesn't even know why. It was like his instinct, like there was some weird energy calming his nerves whenever Jungkook was there. 

Jungkook also helped Hoseok by getting the grocery bags and Hoseok chuckled and told him a thank you. But Hoseok sometimes whines since Jungkook never really hurried for him to ruffle his hair. Jungkook only did that to Jimin. And somehow, that alone makes Jimin happy.

--------------------------------------------

Night came in and Jimin was left with Jungkook in the house since Hoseok had some late dance classes to teach. He was a choreographer of a popular idol group so this happens a lot of time when he would be called late at night to teach them.

Jungkook was again eating on the floor, enjoying his food and unaware that Jimin was staring at him from the couch with loud thoughts.

Jimin keeps on sighing as he placed his chin on the arm of their white couch. He was still curious about lots of things about Jungkook. Throughout Jungkook's stay, he thought that maybe he would get some information from Jungkook or would get him to talk but sadly, all he heard was a single "No"  from Jungkook. And it was already a month ago.

He was curious about what other words Jungkook knows how to speak. But every time he would initiate a talk, Jungkook would only look at him intently. Jungkook would only move his head in a nod or shakes it if he disagrees but never a word. Sometimes he would simply stare blankly at Jimin like he doesn't even get what Jimin was asking or talking about.

Jimin sighed again. After Jungkook's little mess, Jungkook cleaned the floor by himself and took a bath on his own.

Then it comes to bedtime. Jungkook neatly arranged his futton beside Jimin's bed like always. Jimin thought that after he teaches Jungkook lots of things, the latter would finally sleep in the spare room but Jungkook still looked like he doesn't want to sleep alone so sleeping together became a daily basis thing now.

"Goodnight, Jungkook." Jimin uttered with a smile but before he could even put out the lights on the lampshade on his bedside table, he could see Jungkook staring at him again. He's been doing that for a whole month, although Jimin would see him sleep after.

Jimin moved his body by the help of his elbow as he faced Jungkook who was sitting on the futton. Jimin doesn't want to think this way since it was embarrassing and he's been pushing away the same thoughts for weeks but Jungkook really looked like he wanted to lie down on his bed instead. 

"Do you... want to lie down here on the bed, Jungkookie?" Jungkook was taken aback and it was so obvious that he was surprised at the question since his eyes widened. He looked down before he nodded.

Jimin giggled. He was right after all, why did he even took this long before he asked this question. Jungkook must've been having a hard time sleeping on the floor and now he feels guilty.

"Okay then, let me just get my pillow and I'll sleep there on the flo--" He was about to climb down the bed but Jungkook stands up surprising him. Jungkook shook his head frantically, wanting to say that he didn't mean it that way. 

Jimin's eyebrows raised questioningly. Didn't Jungkook just tell him that he wanted to lie down on the bed? Maybe he was embarrassed? Jimin wanted to ask.

"Jungkook don't be embarrassed, geez. If you want my bed then you could sleep here, I wouldn't mind at all." Jungkook was fiddling with his fingers and Jimin began giggling at how cute he is. 

"Don't be shy and let me take the floor. Don't stop me, okay? It's not like we could sleep on the bed toge... ther..." Jimin's words faded in the air once he saw Jungkook looked down whilst he was saying his last sentence and is that blush on his cheeks?

Jimin seemed to finally get it. Jungkook doesn't really want to sleep on his bed 'alone'. And if he thinks he is right then does that mean that... 

"Do you want to sleep beside me, Jungkookie?" Jungkook wasn't saying anything. And every second that passed with only silence, Jimin wanted to just disappear. Maybe he was wrong after all. Why would he even assume things and think that Jungkook wanted to sleep with him. 

But then Jungkook nodded timidly... meaning that he did want to sleep beside Jimin.

Jimin suddenly caught the blush disease. Jungkook infected him. 

"O-Okay..." was the reply he had given. He blinked his eyes and he moved to the other side of his bed slowly and still in a frenzy. He left some space for Jungkook to sleep. He was shaking and he doesn't even know why. 

Jungkook climbed on the bed after and they both lied down. Jungkook was still staring at him as Jimin just keeps on blinking his eyes, processing everything. When he couldn't handle it anymore he moved and faced to the other side so he wouldn't be able to look at Jungkook anymore. 

"Please put the lights out Jungkook." He muttered and he actually succeeded in not stuttering although he felt his whole body trembling. Maybe he was shaking since Jungkook was still a stranger after all. Maybe it was that or maybe he is simply nervous.

Jimin heard a click and the room turned dark. He keeps on gulping and holding onto the blanket over his chest tightly. Jungkook's presence beside him was killing his senses. He was even sweating even though the air conditioner was on like always. And then it got worse. 

He felt an arm wrapped around his waist and he heard an explosion. It was his heart. The explosion wasn't stopping especially when he also felt Jungkook's hair tickling the back of his neck. His chest tightened from the warmth of Jungkook's body that was pressing on his back and he didn't even realize that he was holding on his breathes.

"J-Jungkook?" Jimin asked, wondering on why Jungkook was suddenly spooning him. But when he got no answer he realized that Jungkook was fast asleep. Maybe Jungkook did it unknowingly.

Jimin can't help but start thinking. Like where exactly does Jungkook came from? Why is he eating some garbage on that alley before? Why can't Jungkook speak or why does he act very different from them? Jungkook looked too naive... like it was his first time seeing their world or even meeting people. 

"I wonder if he knows my name..." Jimin whispered but he soon got disappointed since he knew that he wouldn't know for sure since all Jungkook could say was 'No' obviously. He already tried before and he knew that he wouldn't go anywhere by forcing some words from Jungkook's mouth. 

But then his train of thoughts got interrupted.

"Jimin..." 

Jimin's eyes suddenly widened and his chest started pounding. He stirred and decided to face Jungkook who was straightly looking at him. He was awake all this time.

"Did you just..." Jimin couldn't find the words to ask. He was winded.

"Jimin." Jungkook repeated, almost in a whisper. He wasn't breaking any eye contact with Jimin.

And Jimin got his answer. Jungkook surely knows his name.

✿✿✿✿✿

I'm sorry to disappoint you but the next chapter wouldn't be fluffy.

And if you are enjoying this story then let me hear your thoughts about this~ ;))

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

86K 3.4K 11
jimin just graduated from the university when Jimin's mom ask jimin to be a servant of Korea's richest household ..what will jimin do ? DON'T READ I...
33.2K 451 36
She's a movie star who's dating Austin Butler 🥇 for elvis2022
680K 21K 52
Highest rank - #93 in Fanfiction
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...