Dear Michael

By LotsofMJJLove

Michael Jackson receives a letter from a fan from across the country. Their letters are the bud that begins t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Thank you!

Disclaimer

4.2K 91 4
By LotsofMJJLove

This is a work of pure fiction.
A historical fan fiction using the likeness of Michael Jackson, his family and acquaintances.

The only characters made up by me are Shayla-Elizabeth, her family and acquaintances.

This book and the books following this one in the series follow Michael Jackson's career as I planned it to back in 2011 when I finished this novel.

I do not claim to have made up the "Off the Wall" album or the "Thriller" album, that were both created by Michael Jackson and Quincy Jones and others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
159K 4.2K 33
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จโž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก โช ๐ค๐š๐ซ...
483K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 44.7K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC